/wfg/ Warframe General

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/CGVcNPj.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ev1hI932k
warframe.market/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for I WANT TO FUCK BURSAS

>still no edition or link to the previous thread

3rd for female frames

shit
Also Im running out of picturs for editions

I wanna be cool like the grineer manics!

uhhh..... I need plat. How do I into warframe jewery?

Get lucky and come across the right goy. Lately it's been nothing but jew on jew jewing for me.

Run vaults
Get mods
Sell them

1) get useless shit
2) sell it to idiots
3) use plat to buy useless shit
perfect

Find someone rich, and kill 'em!
Find someone richer, and kill him too!
HACK AND SLASH YOUR WAY TO FORTUNE, WOOOHOO!

BUT NO, REALLY, HOW TO YOU GET PLAT IN THIS GODDAMN GAME?

Spam fissures with shite keys, get anything silver+ and jew those for plats.

Get it with real money, or find a retard who trade plat with you for something the price youre giving

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ev1hI932k

ive just started reading the additional faq because i was bored and there were two things that need changing IMO.

dragon key bps can no longer be bought in the market

and a quake banshee should set duration as dump stat and use high eff instead

MR? First I need to know where are you standing.

So how the fuck do you farm forma now?
"Common" drop my ass.

MUSIC ROOM
U
S
I
C

R
O
O
M

You play the game and sell your excess items to other people who were not given a chance by the RNG. No specific method is going to earn you more plat than the other because expensive things tend to sell a lot slower than cheap but desirable stuff. If you neglect the other parts of the game for what you think is a plat generating routine then you will probably come out of it unsatisfied and shorthanded on other important items, which you will then buy for plat instead of spending it on things that are really rare.

Not that user, but how much can I get for latron prime receivers? I need plat for slots.

should i build the hirudo now, or wait 1 more nitain and build ohma?

warframe.market/

Mirage #1 cutie

>relics

Warframe mmo when?

I'm MR 9.

I don't even really want to buy anything, it's just that I accidentally CRAFTED a Loki P System already having a Loki P, so I just want to make enough plat to make up for me not paying attention and being a retard and throwing money away. ;_;

Have you ever caught a synthesis target, like a real eximus scorcher?

I've heard contacting support with the issue might get them to unbuild the item for you.

Just explain youth situation and they might return the item back to your inventory.

Oh shit, really?

I'll take a look, thanks dude.

Also disregard me sending an empty post.

Not the guy but in the past I did accidentally sold my latron p set and contract support about it saying not sure if I lost it some how or I sold it.
Support reply was I sold it and asked if I want it back but I was too ashamed for that.

You remember how long did it take for your support ticket to be answered?

another guy.

i accidentally sold wyrm p instead of wyrm when clearing out sentinels that i leveld and contacted support. i think my support ticket was answered in 2 or 3 days.

JUST REMEMBER if you built something you didnt want to build, DO NOT CLAIM IT. its easier for them if it isnt.

No more than 3 days

Welp, too late for that. I wasn't even aware Support could resolve that before I claimed it.

Hopefully they can still do something about it.

>killing a synthesis target with aklato

Good luck with that.

Hey /wfg/, are there graphical options that I should turn off to understand what the fuck is going on better?

Is the Synoid Heliocor really as bad as people say?

is supra bad? i have synoid gammacor, is it good?
just came back to the game a little while ago,

all of them

There's no bad weapons except old one-hand swords, and even they can be modded into something usable. At least with spin to 90% crit mod.

the regular helicor is an okay crit weapon. the synoid helicor is a primarily status weapon, with a secondary effect that gets you one (1) fragile little derp at a time.

it's not the worst thing ever, but basically its combat stats are worse than regular helicor and its secondary effect doesn't make up for them

>melee
Do we really need to tell you anything

Anybody got those H images with dicks replaced with Tonkors?

>not melee
Looks like someone cannot into tanky frames.

my tonk hits for 7 figures while being invincible with Obchroma

Why does this keep happening

my telos boltace has 4x combo multiplicator immediatly and that means 7 digit figures too.

Hirudo is more useful and satisfying

I hit for as many enemies i want with kittag/galatine/lesion with that as many statuses as possible build with that mod. I kill "put your enemy level here" suckers with tranquil cleave nikana through that stun-finisher combo. And do many more interesting things. Inaros, rhino, frost, valkyr, oberon etc. are my best friends.

good luck meleeshitter-kun

>lvl 45
Look at that "hero".

This isn't a good argument because that's only vs one enemy while tonk is a crowd.

Melee saving grace is Naramon+retarded gas and slash procs from stealth that scale better than Tonkor without 4xCP.

How? I have Relentless combination on mine and it still takes a little while to build up a decent combo metre.

>not even mentioning lack of armor

it'd do the same damage against a level 1000 boiler

>telos boltace
but combo multiplier doesn't affect the damage of the waves you shitter.

And against at least level 100 bombard?

>enough damage to kill a lvl 365 corrupted heavy gunner
>tonk fires 2 of those grenades
really made my neurodes sparkle

4xcp

>telos boltace
>only vs one enemy

it actually is. i have berserker on mine too as i feel the speed a bit lacking otherwise and i guarantee you that i can clear crowds within seconds.

you need crowds for fast combo meter, and its even better if you dont kill them but hit them with your waves. that builds combo real fast.

i dont care about the waves. i use them for combo charge. with berserker i kill everything fast enough.

The thread I was going to post this 404'd so I'm posting it here

they were posted last thread, go search for them.

This can kill any enemy due to "remove armor" and tons of damage to raw health. Not a single tonkor can overlap this.

>he doesn't know how statuses work
>he doesn't know corrosive procs don't instantly strip an enemy out of all armor
>a 45000 corrosive damage opticor has the same armor removal as a 1.4 dmg furis

I don't get it.

>he doesn't even know that aspd with double strike combo is sohigh, thatcorrosive would completely remove armor within second or two
>he doesn't even know about simplicity of using heavy blades against many enemies while this opticor requres tons of unnecessary aiming

>20 corrosive procs within a second or two
>on a physical melee damage weapon where the physical damage has priority in procing statuses
>completely ignoring the fact that said opticor has 0 fire rate

Its clear you have no idea what you're talking about

>corrosive galatine
>not weeping wounds atterax
just fucking slash proc it.

If you're building for crits and corrosive shouldn't you use the 60/60 mods for more procs?

I think it's something like "shitloads of guns and wrecking the fuck out of weak-ass enemies with overpowered bullshit"

Only thing, that is completely clear here, is that you never used melee weapons. So you refer to your ranged "damage" dealing thingies without understanding atk per second on melee.
Nah, on high level slash gala deals less damage per second.
Nah, i got enough procs. The more base damage for critting, the better,

What's the go-to place to level my weapons/frames?

I heard Draco got nerfed.

Also I just finished making Ash Prime and Volt Prime, and I want to free frame slots.

No more Draco. It's low lever surv now. Level on axi relic defs.

Go beat raptor with it

akkad's a decent standby, hieracon's pretty good but you gotta run after extractors, I think there was another survival or defense on pluto some people reccomend?

Go hit it with your "pinpoint" accuracy tonkor.

GRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BROTHERS
WHY ARE THEY STILL BREATHING MY AIR???????????????????????????????????????????

many people level in berehynia. its interception, same as old draco.

Why did you send him there? Map is awful, Oshhh! is no more autotargeting everything in it's radius..

I think I'll go lie down for a bit.

a quake banshee kills stuff pretty quick and you get so much more affinity in the same time.

also, i have seen RJ excals on bere. a real pain for all EVs though.

You're sill luckier, then me. I got riven for BURST LASER for shade guardian. I gave it to my friend, so he could watch it and remember me for rnging this kind of riven.

Hydron, Sedna is faster than Akkad and unlike Berehynia the map isn't awful and it doesn't require especific setups.

bere requires the same setups as draco, RJ still works. people prefer banshee though.

also, while other missions are good for leveling too and easier to get running, i think that interception is still the best in exp over time.

The rivens I've listed are the rivens I've gotten throughout my entire career. There's nothing before the Harpak, neither found nor sold off. Just five, and 5 out of 5 are newbie fodder weapons.

I'm too tired to strangle anyone, this has worn me out.

1-3: Excalibur
4-6: Mag
7-9: Volt
0: learn how to play Dota 2 instead

>aggp thinks wukong is on the same tier as loki
what a homo

this makes much more sense than the first one.

WHY CAN'T I PET MY KUBROW WITH MY OPERATOR

>being able to stand aagp's voice long enough to discern his opinions
I don't know how you do it.

because even the kuubrow knows that the operator is a little bitch

Ye, I love my monkey kong but the idiot doesn't seem to understand the stick deals shit damage compared do Exalted Blade and Hysteria and he doesn't have any kind of significant CC outside of the small stun when he goes in and out of cloudwalker.

Fixed nekros part.

Volt.

Serration/Hornet Strike/Point Blank/Pressure Point
The four basic elemental mods for each weapon type (IE, Stormbringer et. al. for rifles)
A Catyalyst plus enough Endo and credits to max out the above mods.

This basic setup should allow ANY single weapon to take you through DEAC, right?

I already picked Mag. Have I chosen poorly?

Serration, Split Chamber and Heavy Caliber for primaries
Hornet Strike, Barrel Difussion and Lethal Torrent for secondaries.
Point Black and Hell's Chamber for Shotguns.

You fucked up my man