Apparently the Giulia is not big enough

Apparently the Giulia is not big enough

>For most American sized people.

youtu.be/oStS9AqAgcU?t=3m54s

How the fuck can you review a car when you're a fat enough fuck to affect the L/R weight distribution?

>2017
>Not having your own gravitational pull help steer the car through left hand corners.

Anytime you hear someone shitting on a god tier car its because they are a fat slob that can't fit in it.

Or lanklet.

Only about 1% of people on the internet claiming they are too tall for a car are telling the truth. The other 99% are just obese.
Have you ever heard anyone say they are too fat for a car?

I'd love to see a 'healthy' American try to drive what in Europe is called the A segment, or even B segment
A: citroen c1, twingo, aygo, up!, citigo
B: ford ka+, polo, kia rio, nissan micra

>M-muh kidz don't have leg room, it's a bad car!
>Meanwhile, 9 y/o 200lb Suzie can't jump in the back of a 3 door car, because she has a healthy weight

>its real
>"not big enough for American sized people"

I'm not too tall for a car, just a longer torso than some cars are designed for.

Drove in a Nissan Navara and I had to almost lie down in the car so I could see the dials and not hit the roof.
With VAG cars I need to put the seat in the lowest position.

It's pretty annoying, because I'm only 1,863 (6').

Have you tried running away with a freakshow circus?

>1,863

Jesus, how did I fuck up that bad.

Everybody just thinks I'm saggin

I feel you mate, I'm
That user.
I'm 1.88m In the Netherlands, in particular in the north, 1.85-1.90 is pretty much the average height for a male. Even my gf is 1.85m
>tfw had driving lessons in a polo
>in lowest seat setting, hair brushes against the roof of the car
>always performing acrobatic neck tricks just to see traffic lights if I'm first in line

Dutch too, that's why I said only 1,83.
Had to do the same in my teachers Polo. Spend more time with my head tilted than upright because that fucking mirror was always in the way.

>Only 6'
>Can't fit in a Bavaria

I am only 6' as well but even my 6'2" brother 6'3" friend and 6'2" 240lbs gym buff colleague all drive the D22 frontier with no problem

As the other user said, you really should join the freak show

rus here, 190 and when I got into sister's Impreza, couldn't see a thing on the right side of a windshielf bc of the aftermarket wide angle mirror.

I got used to it though

>American sized people

The elephant in the room is that they build this car in southern italy. You have to be mad to buy one.

6'2".Too tall for a lotus esprit. That is the only car I have had a real problem with. Some others have been tight, 60s Brit roadster, but they were manageable.

Pretty sure the elephant in the room is the American.

Stop fat-shaming the elephant, he's just big boned!

fat slob here i am like a cockroach i fit in anything

How fucking fat are americans?

Savage

>How fucking fat are americans?
200kg is just about considered fat there.

Must be a room with a big door.

I'm half that and I'm already feeling like a fat blob.

the fuck im aussie and 100kg+ is considered morbidly obese

I just tell cunts to fuck off because im wide and strong as fuck

>Mfw couple both over 150kg came complain about squeeking noise from front of their up!

Too bad fatties, there is nothing I can do.

Like seriously im so fat my car sags on the drivers side (Aussie again) but americans take it to another level

Americans are so obese their leg fat droops over the lightweight carbon fibre centre console.

christ and i thought my little 120kg ass was big hitting the wheel

>piece of lard can trigger the electronic parking brake
>INCOMING LEGAL ACTION

Sure is a lot of O B S E S S I O N in this thread

Well maybe if you cunts cared a little more about yourselves you wouldn't be so horribly obese.

It's true mans. Americans are holding the automobile community back with their garfuckinggantuan ham hocks and retarded burger units.

>burger units

Just the fact that Yuro's are so assblasted about what we use internally for measurements does more to make me want to keep them just as a giant Fuck You to the rest of the world. American manufacturing, particularly cars, has been metric since the Seventies.

They are still fat slobs. Measure yourselves however you want. Ill use a horse scale.

On average throughout the us I would say if you are 1.82m tall and more than 100kgs you are considered fat. This will vary between rural and urban areas and state to state.

I hope Trump and his cronies accelerate the destruction of America so we don't have to pander to self-important slobgobblers.

>Mexico takes over
They're lardasses too but at least they're not obnoxious and don't demand that everyone conform to their obesity. Also return of lowriders
>CIS takes over
Finally we can get Lada in America for that old Eastern-bloc feel
>UK / EU takes over
Haughty soccer moms are forced to be comfortable with four reasonable cylinders
>East Asia takes over
Reliable cars, and maybe people learn to take public transport

Literally can't get better

Point stands that enthusiast autos are gimped in the USA markets because they have to be refitted for fatbodies

Disgusting fatbodies like in OP don't buy things like the Giulia anyway. They buy full-size trucks.

Fit European here with the supreme product.

Waiting for it to be plated.

>no lardasses allowed

I know a huge guy, easily over 200kg that has an FC, FB, and two FDs.

But yeah most large Americans are in SUVs or domestic compacts.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Oops over 150kg, not 200kg. Silly based 10 measuring system bullshit

There have been a lot of cars I haven't been able to fit in (mainly ones with sunroofs) and of course the occasional small econocar (chevy cavalier or something) I literally have to crane my neck at a 90 degree angle to sit in

>tfw 6'4

>tfw your a fat fuck but hate large cars

If I'm reading this right, this guy bought a Mazda roto, and he liked it so much that he got three (3) more of the same car.
Why? What benefit is there to having multiple cars if they're all the same make-model?
Also tell him go to docotr :DD he has 150 gilos :DDD dads not bery heldy :D he gud die from heart addag :DDD

Tfw 1%

seriously, what is that?

it looks like compressed CO2 for turf burn

what is that gearbox, looks like a manual but not? sequential? i mean i see the paddles but for what purpose shifter

>compressed CO2
>American instruction

It's a dry ice spray for injuries

Eat less

No manual transmission for the Julia

>miata
>god tier car

looks like a balloon, probably has the same complaints about human sized clothing

Imagine if the airbag explodes, it would deploy 100% on his belly.

fatty spotted

yes there is, just not in the american market, maybe if you beg in the dealership you can get one

it will only be a true Alfa master race if theres people crying about the flaws while you are having fun driving it
nice car mate.

Thanks.

My colleagues were arguing that I should've bought an M3/M4 because *insert meme*.

Also

>manuel because yes