Just out of curiosity how many euros we have here?

Just out of curiosity how many euros we have here?

Where you from and what you drive?

Are you part of any automotive communities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYQSvVyr1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkrace
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany
Focus ST Estate
No

>tfw euro and econobox driver but always staying away from 'post your car' threads not to reinforce the yuropoor econobox stereotype
I'm looking for a different car as we speak.

UK fuck the mainland except the autobahn in Germany only that stretch of road gets my respect.

i am a 20 year old poorfag student living in Northern europea and I drive a 2004 BMW E65 745i
My dad drives an X5 E53 3.0 diesel
my girlfriend drives an E46 318 coupe with manual transmission (dat fuel economy though)

oh and no communities unfortunately
except we tend to visit weekly E46 meets

22 UK, drive a 2013 1.0l ECOBOOST (tm) Fiesta. My parents bought it though, probably going to buy myself a Miata in a couple of months

Estonia, Skoda Octavia Combi 1.8 4x4 and Jeep Liberty 2.8 CRD

UK
MX5
Veeky Forums

Neat, nice to see another estonian.

I have rav 4, new car soon and part of Night Wave

night wave has northern europeans, mostly russians and gang of estonians

Netherlands
Subaru Forester S-Turbo
No

(PS: The car is for sale)

what is night wave? latvia here.

Night wave is /hou/ threads that descided they don't want to be confined in houston anymore and go global.
Quite nice community. You can jump into the groupme if you wish.
I'd like to hang out with some fellow balts over the spring/summer.

20 from Germany, driving a 2002 Toyota Corolla TS
Not in any community aside from Veeky Forums

Finland
Mercedes-Benz C220CDI Avantgarde Sport ´04, BMW R1100R ´95
Not really, just a bunch of friends doing car and motorcycle stuff.

Germany
BMW 1er
No

fuck uk and their retarded insurance and fuel costs and fact everyone lives ontop of eachother for no reason in ugly brick houses.
Fuck their speed cams retarded roadworks and bus routes.

Their roads are nice tho.

t. someone who lived in uk for 5 years

Does finland have some nice tougay roads?
I've been across the bay a lot and across the country but never seen a decent widny mountain road.

UK here, I drive an E90 330i and sometimes go to Pistonheads meets. They are pretty good fun, usually about 30 of us thrashing our cars on some nice back roads

that sounds great.
All we have here is an abandoned unused airfield with some tight track on it.
Backrounds are filled with blind corners thanks to the fact we're one of the few countries that still has their forests. And there's always a bmw with some drunk driver coming the other way at 3am

>Germany
>Audi A4 B6 2.0l
>nope.
Don't know about any commubities either.
There's a bunch of dudebros racing their shitty compact 3-series around every Sunday evening around here but those people are basically Germany's equivalent of rednecks. As far as I'm concerned there's no real """" car enthusiasts"""" around anywhere.

Belgium
2016 Opel Corsa (company car)
I go to different car meetings, but I am not a member of a club

>for no reason
England has a higher population density than Japan. Of course Japan features lots of uninhabitable mountain terrain, but still. England is fucking full. There wouldn't be a single field or forest left if everyone lived in detached houses like the Americans do.

Yeah being in Scotland there is a lot of room for it, outside the cities there are miles and miles of great roads with good visibility
>pic related

Loads of automotive "communities" that are cancer though - think meeting at the retail park car park at night and not talking to anyone

Well, southern Finland is flat like a snooker table, but there are some twistys to be found. Eastern Finland is more hilly(word?) area and of course Lapland. Look for roads that have high 3 digit number or 4 digits. You might want to do a trackday at my hometowns racetrack - Ahvenisto(Hämeenlinna(Tavastehus)).

>autimotive communities
I have a WAT sticker, does that count?

Germany
Audi A4 1.8
no

germany
i drive my parents cars atm (2007 passat with the 140 hp diesel and an audi a2 with nice 75 hp.)
fresh out of school no work yet but im saving money for a subaru svx

Unter 2k netto wird das nichts, sorry.

>Ahvenisto(Hämeenlinna(Tavastehus))
Where's the town name in that?

Spain
GT2256v swapped Fiat Stilo Schumacher
Just weekly car meets and doing car related things with friends.

Romania
Daewoo Matiz
no

I hate my life.

UK
2.4 Alfa 159, Ducati 1199 Panigale
Just Veeky Forums, but I work in the automotive sector (not in a dealership).

Racetrack: Ahvenisto
Town in Finnish : Hämeenlinna
Town in Swedish: Tavastehus
Finland pretends to be bilingual.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAYQSvVyr1s

>France
>2016 Audi A4 Avant tdi
>1995 MX5

Poland
1997 Mazda 323F V6
Only Polish Mazda owners forum, but I use it more likely for my car's service book. Guess can't stand being a poorfag and watch guys putting mods worth 5000$ in 1000$ worth car

I wouldn't put mods worth $5000 in a $1000 car even if I were rich.

Love those tiny V6 motors though.

Netherlands
BMW 330i 2007
Nope.

Considering to sell it and import a rx7 fd3s.

>Netherlands
>no license yet
>no

At least I wrench, I guess.

>Underage faggot detected

I'm 20 and you can fuck right off.

ehh, no russians still, apart from me

Sweden
Audi A4 Quattro B7 Sedan & vw caddy diesel
I volunteer at "folkrace" events as circuit crew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folkrace

All these audi...and you wonder why Volkswagen is unpunished for the dieselgate in Europe...

Semper cucks.

Germany
E92 325d
only Veeky Forums

Different ownership prospect in Europe - they are cheap on the second hand market, loads of parts available cheaply, and generally decent cars. Even the lease deals on new ones are very cheap. There was a while where you could get a Golf R brand new for £199 a month

>being 20 and still not having a licence

how embarrassing

>Germany
>2000 VW Golf
>no

I have loose ties to the Burgerring hobby racer community irl through my friend who is a regular the track and who I accompany occasionally.
But online I just visit Veeky Forums for my autokeks.

>Europeans drive european cars
>vw not being fined in both court and having to reprogram all cars if the customer wants.

I know most americans are retarded but this is some next level.

uk
e36 m3
bmw car club but never gone to an event

That's what being a poorfag whose life only recently started getting ever so slightly back on track does.

>RX7
>Clio 172

Not a Euro for long though!

Did dieselgate mean the same thing in Europe as the US though? The big thing that's got US regulators in a tizzy isn't so much that the cars don't meet targets, which are different than European, but that VAG lied that they did meet the targets and then when questioned lied again about fixing the situation. It's these multiple attempts at deceit that requires the legal smackdown in the US or the entire self-certification concept is imperiled.

Daily reminder Brit/o/ a best Veeky Forums

Tell what it is. I garantee you it's better than mine.

No one really gave a shit here, we all knew diesel was a con and that the fuel economy figures were fantasy. Nice tax relief and more readily available so most people just went with it. Most cars here are leased, so once the term is up you just hand it back and don't care about resale or any of that shit

Indeed.
But VW does have a lot of lobby influence at least in Germany. Despite that they were ordered to come up with a solution to the problem and fix all cars (apparently it's more complicated than just reprogramming the cars and requires mechanical fixing on some models) which is currently in process.
However customers did not receive any compensation nor did VW offer to take back any cars.
Shows how much they care about the European market. And people still keep buying. It's a joke.

Obviously lived in a cuckshed city either londonistan or Birmingham maybe even Manchester. The UK has 1 fifth of the population of the USA and 1 fortieth the land available it's not rocket science that houses are closer together. You wonder why we still use brick and realise the house still remains and can be easily after a disaster and doesn't look like soggy cardboard.

You are incredibly retarded and brainwashed, and I thought other Europeans were smarter than us Italians.

Don't you realise that the entire dieselgate is a tax and financial scam?

Apart from the fact that they were unable to produce engines like every other manufacturer, they declared a massively different value of pollutions coming out from said engines and as for that they evaded taxes when you have to pay based on emissions.

In Europe it's not different, that engines were sold as green and eco friendly so our countries and the European Union (our taxes) gave vag and other suitable makers money as incentives for populations to buy green cars.

My father bought a Lexus hybrid, a friend of mine a Yaris Hybrid, another one that piece of shit of BMW i3, but most of the people here have been scammed into buying cancer dispensers Volkswagen diesels even if they drive 8000 km per year 80% city driving.

Vag took our taxes and recalled, but ONLY BECAUSE THEY WERE CAUGHT IN USA, the cars to install a new ecu shit which actually makes the car slower and less responsive, also dipshits like you all thinks that an ecu update magically solved the entire question like why in the name of fuck did they create the dieselgate if a simple ecu update would have made the engine 100% law respectful?

Secondly, the bullshit of the inconsistent emissions and consumption related to European omologation cycles, yes it's true but guess what, every maker but vag group tested their car without a defeat device so the inconsistent values depends only by these stupid tests not replicable in real life.

Change the test and it's all over, so stop bragging this shit already only because your german shilled car magazines told you that.

You have to start thinking with your heads...

finnaly a smart fellow european on here

Hi Eesti bro, what are you planning to get?

>miata
Yanks out

euro r accord

Ireland 27

Finland
1991 mazda 323
No

Belgian
1999 Mercedes SLK 230 kompressor
2007 Bmw 320d

Belgian
VW Scirocco 1.4 with a stage1+ tune.
No but I wish I knew more people who like cars like I do.

Lithuania
BMW 525i

Daily reminder Sam is a girl

>No but I wish I knew more people who like cars like I do.

Nobody likes engines that are going to explode in any minute such as your double supercharged and discontinued 1.4 Tsi.

Please, stick with making beers.

Its the newer single big turbo model, not the iffy supercharged one.

Ok sorry, I'll adjust the post.

>Liking Volkswagen

Please, stick with making beers.

Switzerland here.

I drive this.

No, I just use cars as a means of conform when going to work.

Best looking affordable3door coupe [in my opinion]
Relatively light and fun car to drive because its wide and low.
Very tunable engine
tons and tons of aftermarket parts/shops in belgium.
I'm a freelancer so I let the state pay for my depreciation.

Idk I feel like I made a good choice. I know its not for every1 though, so I respect you not liking volkswagen.

29(for 2 more days), Hungary
2004 Mazda6 diesel
Wish I would have bought it with a petrol engine and add an LPG kit. I drive about 25-30k km a year.

30, UK, Honda Civic

Used to browse Pistonheads a lot, rarely go there now because it has turned into a Daily Mail fansite.

They think that polar bears are more important than breathable air.

Hettisch lust de Nightwave Community biiträtte? mir wäred denn z 2te schomal. Mir hend ja vor global z werde, und etzt suechemer lüt wo au dezueghöre wend.

Yeah that place has really gone to shit over the past couple of years. Shame, it used to be pretty entertaining

Norway

2003 Hilux

Local offroad guys (5 of them)

2008 Toyota Auris 1.4D

Germany(weekend+citizenship)/Netherland(during the week)
I drive a Peugeot 107 because poorfag student and gas beeing expensive here.(pic related)
I am in the Aygoforum, Spritmonitor and obviously Veeky Forums.

Romania
1L Kia, Honda CB500
no

which city?

Suceava

Poland
2013 VW Tiguan 2.0l TSI 4motion R-line
Nope

> France
> VW Polo 9N2
And in one week i should get a mx5 bought for 1000 euroshekels, i can not wait to have it!

nice, I'm looking to get an zzw30 next month!

Goedzo, een SUV hebben in een land zo plat als een fucking pannekoek is net zo zinloos als de NAM vragen of ze alsjeblieft willen stoppen met gaswinnen.

>Germany
>2016 Toyota Auris Touring Sports (aka Corolla wagon)
>No

>Poland
>22 y.o
>1997 SEAT Ibiza 1,4
>no
still not sure if I should get something fancy(the shitbox is staying anyway)

Swedefag.

Opel Astra OPC (2014)

UK
Land Rover
Not long left in this stinking union!
Bye bye wankers!

lmao britfags thinking brexit is good for them when it only means that all the nanny state nazis from scotland can't make descisions that fuck EU over anymore.

>2016 Toyota Auris Touring Sports (aka Corolla wagon)
but why?

How's the Torque steer?

sorry abdullah
it's over

Are you me? Is it a white 118i?

Not really noticable, the lsd handles it pretty well.

seid ihr beide münchner apfelschwuchteln?

Was isch Nightwave genau?

Oder, was machet dir ganz genau?