imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Maybe actually deliver for once?

Who am I kidding, no one ever delivers.

>dying with 1 reply
NOT LIKE THIS

Where's the other teleporter? I only see one.

This game could never hold my attention long enough to make it to the hard mode after beating the wall.

Well, I kinda feel the same, but in a different way. It's a good game, I like it very much, but the fucking wall of flesh has made me drop more than one playthrough. It's such a not fun experience. Easily the worst boss in the game.

The thing I hated about that part was the prep time. You had to make a hellavator, you have to make sure you had the right weapon and hearts and you had to make a runway to fight on. It was just too much work.

Yeah, it's just not fun. The fight itself is kinda of, but all the bullshit is just not worth it.

I only made it once and after that I kinda lost interest pretty quick.

I get it. Hardmode is pretty much a boss rush compared to normal mode.

"""house"""

>tfw you'll never be a good builder like that
:(

Well shit... after looking at some of the builds here I have lost the will to work on these building I'm working on...

WIP, thoughts?

Ignore NPC placeholder homes in the upper right, also, tunnels below castle are based on a build from fancybuilds.

The castle part is pretty neat, I like the 3Dish effect on stairs. You should make a floating mage tower between the balcony and the placeholder houses, that you teleport to from the top of the actual tower, and that looks more magical in nature, similar to Try to use some more wood somewhere, for example in the castle courtyard there would usually be wooden buildings leaning onto the walls, you can make only the exterior that's visible that you can walk in front of.

Don't be afraid to get more decorative with the stonework (pic related).

Also various walls and towers would usually have wooden supports for walkways and such around them (you already have a walkway on your courtyard wall, now imagine there has to be something holding it up), hooks and pulleys for raising stuff up to them, chains hanging off of the walls, that kind of stuff.

can someone explain how mods work to me? im confused how they will affect characters and worlds. once i have them all installed will all my worlds need these mods or do i get a chance to pick or what? same with characters

For me everything got deleted

TmodLoader creates a new folder that it stores modded worlds and characters in. It doesn't use the default folder.

How do I get rid of this fucking bell text bar thats taking up half my screen

We need a new server. Current one is finished

Try playing the right game.

Thank god
Post nurse houses