Is there any real trader on this shit board?

Is there any real trader on this shit board?

Or are all faggots here just average losers?

Can any real trader here give us some answers?

try r9k

Nope.

Every few weeks someone here will post that they are making hundreds or thousands a week from day trading.

Then some one asks them to post a pic of a few days of trades and they disappear. Shocker.

I short-term trade not day trade (weeks vs days) if that's any constellation.

Yes. I have been trading for 12 years. I have absorbed massive amounts of trading knowledge. I have read thousands of pages of material. And I have lost money every. single. time.

I have never made a profit. All my trades have been losses for 12 years straight. I think God does not want me to have money.

fucking lol! tough luck, pal :(

So far i've only at least not lost money. Winning it big is still elusive.

>spoon feed me

Fuck off it's a code and once you hack it you will have many shekels

No, in fact, it is a post on an imageboard. I don't know how you got that confused with a constellation.

Fuggin autocorrect

That is 99% of biz posts.

Look at how rich I am. AMA

Will either get hundreds of replies by suckers or somebody will ask for proof and OP ghosts before 10 replies are made.

Even that trip faggot claiming he was a millionaire got BTFO when somebody posted their vanguard reports and how his was fake. Now he has disappeared.

ok guys, made a demo account to try to learn to scalp forex, wish me luck.

still learning the software, made a mistake and was looking at hourly timeframe rather than minute.

now it entered a neutral market.
can go either way.

>5 minute time frame
>neutral market

You mean it's churning? There's no such thing as a market on such a short time frame. It's all noise.

I dunno, I'm new to this.

but scalping is fun.

by neutral I mean, nor bulls nor bears have won.

OP, here is what I suggest you do. attempt to define trading for me, or what your concept of trading is in layman's terms

But it's clearly in a bull trend. It's just churning.

sure, if you look at the montly or hour trend is downwards.

but 1 minute frame is noise, can go either way.

Actually, will try this strategy:

Put the stop loss acording to the hour time frame, like what can you lose in the hour candles, but put profit in the 5 minutes candles.

Going to test this idea all week.

Put it all on red.

lost 70 bucks, didn't looked at the 15 minute chart, it was on upward trajectory.

which are bulls and which are bears?

going to test this idea.
this will go up.

the trend is ur friend

Stick to one time frame friend.

I prefer volume charts.

>Is there any real trader on this shit board?

We're all professionals here

my nigga you tried ichimokus

I dunno, I think diferent charts allow for more information.

I'm trying to scalp.

whats your trading experience

a few youtube tutorials and downloading the software, lmao.

just made 18 now from a good trade.

It seems 20 is a good profit number.

whats your strat? just scalping candles when it feels good?

cuz im of the opinion that forex trends forever why scalp it lol

seems fun to scalp, is exciting I guess, more interesting than looking at longer trends.

what's a good profit number to scalp?

I'm trying to see the trend in the 30 minutes frame to see where the trend goes in the one minute frame.

I've been trading for 3 years and started down the same path.

Stick to 1 time frame friend.

trading for entertainment will get you killed

when i scalped, i scalped the 15 sec off the daily. i'd only go long on the 15 sec if the daily suggested a long bias. i didn't have profit targets, but i had mental price and time stops. time stop as in if the market didn't move my way within a minute or two, i got out

now im older and wiser and trade higher time frames

Same. Started as a scalper on 1 minute charts. Would feel good making 1,800 in a day making small scalps but then you'd lose it all in 1 trade. There's no way to have a profitable risk reward scalping. Now I trade volume charts that are about as equivalent as a 10 minute chart. My set ups happen 1-3 times a week though. Though I have to say its been almost a year since I traded. I got promoted to management and just haven't had the time. I was successful in my win rate and average winners being 2.3x higher than my average losers but the dollar amount just wasn't enough to live off of. I think my best month ever was $680 and something.

I was up for a little while, now I am at break even. I was to impatient and took some loses.

yeah it got stale giving 100% of my attention to a screen after a while. now i trade range bars, 30 minute bars, and 130 minute bars depending on the asset, much of it automated (generally all futures automated except crude, and stupid stuff like shorting UVXY automated as well)

Buy kneepads

Nobody actually trades for living. That's retarded and near impossible. You have to be above the 99.999999% by having information that others don't possess. No, technical signals aren't useful information.

Yes, I am a real life day trader. I made $47k last year and $54k the year before that. I am sitting at $39k this year. I have no idea why people on Veeky Forums claim that this is impossible to do. It's hardly even good money when you consider that there are no benefits, no 401k, no ira. I guess you do get to work any time and any where, but still.

So humor us then.

Post a handful of trades you'll likely make this week. No secrets, no strategies. Just a handful of trades you're looking at this week.

Surely this small gesture could prove you're legit and not another meme poster? What could possibly go wrong?

how much tiem a day u spend doing it? why haven't you scaled better?

reeeeally recommend you setup an LLC and elect to be taxed as c-corp, dude. you could then mark-to-market and draw salary for a SEP-IRA and all that crap. even if you mostly do futures and dont wanna lose the 60% long-term capital gains benefit, it's still worthwhile for the benefits, imo, and you could always trade the futures from your personal account and equities from your LLC, or mirror trades on multiple accounts in your charting platform

i'm looking for a short entry in nq around 4820 if it happens. if crude didn't gap and run so hard this evening, i'd be looking to take some off there too, still might depending how NYMEX closes tomorrow. like this shit aint hard if you zoom out from the noise. anyone with a pulse could short UVXY or VXX or buy SVXY or XIV when contango hits. go look at something like PFF or VRP and tell me you couldn't figure out how to trade a slowboat like that