What kind of car does Veeky Forums drive ?

What kind of car does Veeky Forums drive ?

>Make
>Model
>Speed
>year
>tell us something about it

Nissan Sentra 6-speed 2013. Pretty nice first car, plan on doing some performance/visual mods in the future. Plan to keep for a while

>Chevrolet (sort of)
>Cruze LT (2.0 150hp)
> uh.... 140mph max.. ?
>December 2010
>It's shit, lmao..

>chevy
>silverado
>automagic
>2017
love it

>speed
>140mph

like is it manual or auto and if manual is it 4,5, or 6

oh, i'm sorry.

5 speed manuel

That's sounds like it's a nice enuf car. what don't u like about it?

Some car should not be modded.This is one of them.

Mkv gti 6 spd
87 mitsubishi montero 5spd 30" tires
99 montero auto 33" tires

Go offroading a lot. Going to sell gti for a cheaper shit box DD and enjoy my old cheap cars more.

>opel astra ripoff engine
>diesel
>not 6 speed
>fwd
>parts from daewoo
>made by mexicans
>usually has a tendency to get lots of problems
>has a weird shape if you look from certain angles
>bought it with some shitty problems

Nah, your just a hater. Painting some wheels and tinting the windows isnt anything special. If I decide to touch the engine and do lots of mods like that then yes. It's just my daily shitbox, and as so I want it to look atleast Ok for my taste. Nothing wrong with that. I ain't ricing it or anything alike. Kiss

oh I c. same w/ my car, but I plan to do some minor mods for a little torque and a little more horsepower. u got any tips? if that's really ur car looks like u know what ur doing. also here

can I see pics of da other 2? how tf u got three cars

can u like give example of what you'd do to the engine as a minor mod

Get rid of that wing and it would look good for a Chevy.

corolla with a 7AFE
plan on doing the hektik 7AGZE one day

meh. can't really give you tips on shitboxes like ours. If you want you can touch a bit on the suspension but I wouldn't recommend much else.
Yea I saw that cruze, but to be honest I only dig the diffuser. Wheels and spoiler look ricey. I prefer to keep my stock wheels and maybe buy a small lip spoiler; nothing exagerated. Cars like ours we shouldn't really touch a lot.

Nothing. You can probably reprogram it for a somesort fuel consumption.. but it's still money not well spent. Only play with the suspension and nothing else. And only if you are really in love with a car like this. If not, then just don't touch it. Use it as a daily shitbox and then sell it without losing much money in the future.

I don't have a good picture of gti right now. If you are good with cars and are patient you can get things cheap and fix them. Gti is from before I had this cheap mentality. I'm actually about to pick up a 280zx too and we have the wife's Durango.

>Toyota
>Avalon XLS
>it runs 18's at the local drag strip
>2004
>very comfy, leg room for days in the back, buisness man gray with dark tint. And my first car with auto climate control. I never want a car without it ever again.

>no pic on phone

>Honda
>Accord Coupe EX i4
>5spd auto
>2010

I test drove it expecting it to be a boat but surprisingly it still feels small and peppy, I compared it to a 2017 civic coupe just now and the civic has a 2700mm wheelbase and the 2010 accord coupe is 2740mm... jesus christ they're almost the same size.

No complaints other than that the 2011 gen introduced the USB port so I only have aux. Shits comfy and doesn't handle like shit.

>Mazda
> Miata
>slow
>2001
>I've only had it for a week.

manual or automatic?

>Nissan
>R34
>5 speed manual
>1999

It makes my friends envy me.

>old
>shit
>manuél
>crap
>sucks

>2011
>Comfy

Just wait. Everyone knows the 8th gen literally rapes your back over time.

>ferd
>fiesta
>5
>2014
It's the 1l 3 cyl engine option and it's pretty good, or at least a lot better than I thought it would be. But it's a company car so I can't have too much fun with it.

pic
pic
bad
the engine sounds like it has a shitty chink ebay supercharger when you floor it

>Toyota
>Corolla LE
>116-117 MPH (I tested this)
>2015
Slow. Interior is shit. But it has a physical handbrake, thinner a-pillar vs other current cars, LED headlights standard, and is pretty analog (which I like). I'm okay with it, should have gotten a Mazda3 though.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

> Nissan
> pathfinder
> Auto
> 1999
> It's being a bitch right now. Changed the spark plugs and wires, then the distributor cap amd rotor went out a day later and the starter decided it would join in. Gonna fix it tomorrow when I've got the time. Plan on driving it until it dies.

2007 Lexus IS 350. Only available in auto.

Pretty fast, great stereo, nice place to be... I just wish the driving experience was more involved. Road communication is lacking. Doesn't really give you much confidence when tossing it around turns.

Fuel economy sucks. Back seats are tight...

I'm really nitpicking at this point. I came from a beat up 2001 Civic, so this was a huge upgrade.

>Nissan
>Altima
>270 hp 3.5 V6 I've gotten it to 120 pretty casually, but I'm not much of a speeder. Much faster than my old Cherokee.
>2008

It drives me places, and has some pretty good space. I don't ever use the "manual" shift mode with the CVT. I've heard they suck and are easy to break. I don't want it to break.

>no front plate
>dangerous
I just got nailed for that earlier this week lol. $50 ticket.

No front plates in GA.

Did you get that car from out of state? Looks like holes are drilled.

Nah in state. There were holes drilled sadly. That's where the dealership put their ad plate.

>Hyundai
>Coupe (Tiburon) 2.7 V6
>6
>2002
>i'm going to supercharge it soon, after just replacing the clutch

also it may actually be the most underpowered V6 ever made? yes/no?

That's a pretty small V6. Tiburons kind of suck anyway.

I always thought those 2nd gen Tibby's looked cool. Actually had three friends who owned one: 2003, 2004, and a 2006. Shame the engine is such garbage.

why would you do that
get a c5 vette or something

All 4

Ford
Mustang
Convertible, the wife drives it, can be fun sometimes.

Nissan
Maxima
My DD/everyday hooner

Chevrolet
Cavalier
3[4?] (auto)
Family hauler. Wagon's are sick. Muh 90hp to the front wheels.

Nissan/Datsun
300zx Turbo
1984/5 (lacks Datsun badges, but is legally an '84)
Bought it with a salvage title and a bad turbo, had been sitting in a garage for 8 years. Currently in storage.

>Toyota
>Supra
>6spd MT
>1998
Been my daily for about 3 years, also been my money sink for the past 3 years so she's had a fair bit of work done, currently having a much needed single turbo conversion, keen as fuck to get behind the wheel again.

2011 Elantra Touring. It's okay. 5 speed manual that feels very precise, and a modest 160hp to the wrong wheels.

eh. it sounds great at least, and after driving little shitboxes for years it was a blessed relief.

>and after driving little shitboxes for years
>still driving a little shitbox

>the salivating degenerates who want to jack your shit
You better have a garage nigger

no bullying pls thx

I bully because my foster mother molested me. I was 28.

>Subaru
>Legacy GT
>5 speed manuél
>1998
For what it is (or isn't) it's a great car. If the paper mache headgaskets have been replaced with the updated MLS style, it's a super reliable car that you can beat on forever as long as you top it off and throw timing belts on it every 100k. It's geared really low too, so in first it's really quick off the line. Gave an e60 5 series a run for its money until I had to shift.

Naw man, I park her at work everyday so she's out in the open unfortunately

I do have a security system that sends alerts to my phone along with gps tracking and dash cams etc tho

>Honda
>Fit Sport
>dunno, never taken it over 100 but I think it's capped at like 115
>2012

Nice little car. Accelerates a little slow. Paddle shifters are neat. Decent gas mileage.
I drive over 100 miles a day, mostly interstate, so I cruise at 80+ for long periods of time and it has no problem with it.
It handles well and takes corners a lot better than other cars I've driven.

Ugh. The anxiety I would have from that. Some tribal tattoo fuccboi pacing next to my shit while I'm working... Don't set your Redbull on my trunk you fuck!

You ruined it.

>Accelerates a little slow
Still faster than Toyota 86! LOL

How is it ruined? Those lights are OEM if that's what you mean, and they're just LED 168s so they're not actually very bright. The real headlights aren't on in that pic and they're just regular h4 bulbs

>Audi
>A4 B6 2l.
>5 speed manual
>2004
Got it for cheap from my dad after he switched to the new A6 model.
Turns out buying a 200k km model has it's flaws, switched air intake sensor, air filter, ignition bridge (the thing over the spark plugs), suspension, ball bearings?, brake pads and repainted the brake saddle.
Now I have to switch the rope for the ebrake because vehicle Inspection asshole said so, gonna put it off till I have holidays.
But the engine is awesome still runs like a champ. Maybe someday I'll add a supercharger if it is possible and makes sense.

>Nissan
>Sentra SER Spec-V
>2003
>Everyday I'm finding something new I have to add to the list of problems I have to fix

>ford
>EXPLORER
>5.speed lazy-soccermomandherFat wasteofskinkids-omatic
>2003
>Forest Green is a damn pretty color

Honda Civic 5 speed manual 1993
First car, use it as my daily

Toyota Supra, 5 speed manual, 1987
Fun car, currently not running since it's too fucking cold to work on it, broke on the day it was lowered

>Saturn
>SL1
> a-automatic...
> '99
> Almost all the exterior panels are plastic

One of my favorite cars on Veeky Forums

Chevrolet
Caprice Classic
Six speed

Fun car but it tends to need a lot of repairs due to age and miles

haha yeh im seriously considering getting a daily

Thanks dude

>Cadillac
>Sedan DeVille
>105 mph
>1992
Love this land barge. I only wish it was RWD.

>Jeep
>Wrangler
>5-speed
>2003

I bought it at 65,000 miles, but it's currently sitting at 120,000. Everything is stock (minus the stereo system), and everything inside and out works flawlessly. I've driven from PA to TX twice, plus I'm planning on driving it to CA during the summer.

Also, I never do the Jeep wave, fuck that nonsense

>Acura
>Integra RS
>5 speed
>1994
>Fun as shit to drive. Not the fastest around but incredible in the corners. And as a plus it's getting fresh paint in 2 weeks!

Oh and pic

Lmao. Painting a 23 year old shitbox.

Don't you DARE talk shit about my car.

Who are you? Because you're not me

>Honda
>Accord
>CVT
>2013
I like Honda's CVT.

I bet it's been stolen more times than it's been owned

I like you.

>Chevy
>Silverado 2500 Ext. Cab Longbed
>5spd
>2001

Its fun to bang gears I guess.
>bed Is beat to shit
>hasn't been through a carwash in ages
>covered in mud and grime
>drivers seat has a tear
>the white paint is gritty

And why do you think that?

>Subaru
>STi Type RA V-Limited
>5mt
>1998

Not bad for a first car.

>Mazda
>RX8
>2005
>coils blow out every 20k

Integras are stolen a lot.

Now that is a work truck

Yes I am

Honda
Accord
Idk. Been 109 on highway tho. Thing didn't hesitate
Seats are complete garbage. Just bought 2 foam pads from Joann fabrics and put a cheap seat cover over it. Feels good now. Still bored of car tho

>VW
>Passat
>automatic
>2002
>handles surprisingly well, came with big fur seats covers

Honda
Accord SE
Auto
Transmission is on its way out and that costs more to fix than the car is currently worth so yeah. I haven't driven it in awhile because I started college across the state and I didn't bring the car because the trsnny could die at any time.
My mom just got a new car and they pretty much want to give me her old one and that might happen like next week.
VW
Passat Wolfsburg
Auto
Way nicer than my first car

07 4runner, the fastest it's ever gone is 120 mph.

I took it in the mountains a few weeks ago, blasted through snow and slid around on a frozen lake, completely fucked up my shocks and tires, but it gave me an excuse to upgrade. It was wicked fun. Plus I pissed off a bunch of autist teenagers in their shitty 2wd s10's when I started throwing mud/gravel/snow at them when I flew by them going up the mountain, so it was definitely worth it.

>Cruze diesel
>140mph

Lol, no.

>chebby cruze 150hp
>140mph

SPEED UP THE NIGHT MIKADO

all these auto box faggots no wonder this board is shit baka

Wanna fight you bitch

3 pedals or death you little shit lets go meet me outside you wont

>Make
Audi
>Model
TT base
>Speed
No clue, according to booklet limiter is 155?
>year
'05
>tell us something about it
Always wanted one, love the style. not the quickest in the world but a lot of fun to drive.

>Porsche
>924S
>5 speed manual
>1988
Just purchased last month. Less than 58k miles, only about 2k miles since 2000.
It has lots of weird electrical problems, but it runs nicely. The shifter feels great and it has a surprising comfy ride.
It had 160hp when new and I'm sure it's lost a few horses over the years, so it's not exactly fast. But I'll be damned if it isn't fun to drive.
Plus popups.

not everyone had a choice in the matter :^)

Omw you better be dressed to impress we're going somewhere fancy

Hey I'm looking at an Avalon as well, torn between that and an ls400, which one is more reliable/cheaper to fix? I've heard praise about how quiet and comfy the ls400 is and I need it because I'm taking trips every weekend but no one mentions the Avalon, why is that?

I saw one of these in red today, sitting outside the scandinavian version of Harbor Freight. Looked to be in really good condition, which makes me wonder who'd drag that poor thing through salt and gravel

>muh terrorist barge

Yeah they're pretty rare cars, more so than most 944 variants. I saw another one at a gas station the other day, same year and everything, and the improbability of it all blew my mind. The guy was pretty cool and had some helpful advice.

OP here

shit that's the car I wanted but my parents wouldn't let me get a 2 door because if the insurance costs

>Toyota
>Avalon XLS
>Only managed to get it up to 137mph, haven't tried to push it farther
>3 speed autotragic with overdrive
>200HP
>1999

Its a nice, easy to work on, relatively cheap, spacious DD.

It isn't completely gutless either, which is nice.

dw bro autofags and manufags can live in harmony ITT

mfw I work at a car wash and get washes practically whenever I want kekekeke

autotragic...that's a new one

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION::::::

BY SPEED I MEAN MANUHELL OR AUTOTRAGIC AND IF MANU 4,5, or 6 PLS

>Lexus
>ES330
>5 Speed Autotragic
>2004

Super Comfy to drive, but the Transmission is as temperamental as a vegetable with a mild case of bi-polar disorder.

>2002 FERD Expedition XLT
Took it up to 90 once. I don't trust it staying together higher than that speed due to all the rust.

>2002 Ford Expedition xlt
>highway
>91 mph
>mfw the engine falls out
>mfw the transmission blows
>mfw the steering wheel desintegrates
>mfw I spontaneously combust