I know it's stupid, but I can't imagine anything that would make me happier

Maybe one day when I'm not poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv6iuLT6-s
youtube.com/watch?v=oeps18chvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=OZDAHMPmIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=8mvL5LroSpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Big old American luxobarge. One of the ones with the huge bumpers and tall fins and chrome all over the place.
I'd restore the bodywork to it's original shiny and chrome glory, then add a proper roll cage and front bucket seats for safety.
Then I'd set to work on the chassis and drivetrain.
Modern efficient V8 in it for more power for the bulk, AWD, 4-wheel steering, upgrade brakes and suspension to modern standards. Maybe make it a hybrid for more torque to get all that weight off the line faster.
Interior-wise, I'd have a modern stereo and speakers fitted. Proper surround sound, but still leave the original stereo and speakers in for that 1960s 8-track tinny quality.
At the end, it'd handle like a modern european car, and move like one too. It'd make turns on british roads, and would be able to make it into spaces big enough for it.

Then I'd turn a semi trailer into a rolling toybox and house, and maybe add an accordion connector into the truck's cab like they have between train carriages.

I'd love to take my old grand wagoneer and turn into a srt8 wagoneer. All the modern amenities of say what a srt grand Cherokee has but that handsome old woody look. Not really much off roading but a badass gt luxury suv with light off-roading abilities. I LOVE how that damn car looks

>Poorfags talking about projects they will never build

Just another day on Veeky Forums I guess

>posts poorfag dream shitbox

>Mazda REPU
>notched frame
>air ride
>bench seats and full tailored leather interior
>Built 20B
>dowelled block, clearanced and balanced rotors, small bridge port
>Whipple 200AX supercharger

stanced Hemi Cuda with a straightpiped 20BPP turbo itasha wrap and bolt on rocket bunny style fenders

newest TRD FJ cruiser i can get my hands on
preferably yellow
v8 swap from a LC
optional supercharging
OME with 3" lift
roof rack
whatever front and rear bumper work
front wench
roof LED bar
straight pipe

i'm a simple man with simple needs

>Toyota 2000GT
>Carbon fiber body
>LFA V10 drivetrain
>Modern brakes, tires, suspension
>Modern air conditioning, radio, lights, etc.

67 camaro with a straight piped b18

I just thought of this:
>take Fiat X1/9
>add modernized suspension bits
>put in 1.4 turbo from 500 Abarth and 124 Spider

Noice bud, noice

I've got way too many to post here

That'd be sweet

nice porsche

>All Aluminium 351

Cleveland, right?

n-no bully

>biggest possible engine in the back
>wheelie bar
>firey death on a drag strip

I used to think about a RWD conversion on this, maybe a V8 in the front.

money is just the worst and also the best. ugh.

Z31 with a built RB26DETT pushing 600hp. Replace body with fiberglass/carbon fiber. Get a better diff.

Or a Mustang Cobra with a supercharged Viper V10.

Or a Dodge Magnum with a RR Merlin.

Austin Healy 3000 with a BEAMS 3S-GE lump in. Use as a sprint/hillclimb car.

E30 M3 with 300 Naturally aspirated horsepower with the original engine and painted like a Messerschmidt. Pls. :(

> R35 frame

Already have an NA sw20, goal from it is to eventually swap it with either a BEAMS or V6. Decent coilovers, big brake kit, and a TRD2000 wide body kit. Keeping the interior though because I still want to be able to daily it.

1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 RB26DETT with HKS Titanium exhaust, Sparco seats, and the signature Bayside Blue colour. I know it's not much but i would LOVE to have this car, even stock.

>Panzer VI Tiger I
>Same chassi and armor
>Better and stronger engine
>Better and stronger transmission
>Functional 360° rotating of turret
>88mm kwk. 36 functional with thousands of ammunition in stock to use whatever i want
>Not building it based on a t-55/54 or any other tank out there, build a replica just like that russian replica, but better and soft to drive

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv6iuLT6-s

similar
long 70's mustang buggy

LS swapped 250 GTO.

mega lightweight sti kart vett kart style.

88mm? Nigger, I'd fucking put a 128mm on that bitch. Why blow up your target when you can send it to another dimension?

Kinda this, but I'd do a '69 (or '70) Boss 429 instead.

Just a 250 GTO without the engine swap would be nice.

Literally rob dahms project ahura. rx7 4 rotor 26b swap, with one massive turbo (98.4mm) just to have a HOLY FUCK level of turbo lag, awd to get the amount of push back into your seat even more ridiculous. Just the craziest street car out there

No?

I have a few glorious projects I'd love to do.
Project idea 1: Pro Touring Monte Carlo
1983-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
>Schwartz Performance chassis (with wilwood brakes, a Ford 9 inch rear, power rack and pinion steering, coilovers (1 way versus the 3 way), and a really stiff frame)
>Custom ABS system (based on the Bosch M4 system)
>custom flat bottom second gen Cavalier steering wheel
>custom 302 small block chevy V8 with EFI and a one piece rear main seal
>t56 6 speed manual
>custom heated mirrors
>heated Recaro sportster CS seats, with back seats reupholstered to match
>custom center console with cup holders and a 2 DIN touch screen stereo

My great grandfathers 1962 f100 I drove in high school. Thing was a beast with 4wd, a 352 with 2 4 barrel carbs. Id want to remake one that looked just like it with a wooden flatbed. Just one thing different- mazda 26b rotary swap lmao

The wheelbase is only an inch and a half difference

the R35 is unibody, not body on frame. You'd have to cut the floorpan and firewall out of an R35 and weld it in

How did your grandpa feel about you being a fag?

Fugg, my bad, 10 apologies to everyone

project idea 2: WTCC Lacetti tribute
2006-2008 Suzuki Forenza
>swap all badging to EUDM Chevrolet Lacetti
>KW V3 coilovers
>custom sway bars
>custom wilwood brake front and rear
>build the 2.0L engine up using Opel C20XE aftermarket
>turbocharged to 300 HP
>17 inch wheels

>tfw Daewoo sleeper
This would be built as a sort of street legal tribute to the championship winning WTCC car.

He actually cut me out of his will when he found out haha

Foxbody mustang
Coyote engine swap with manual transmission
New mustang lights retrofitted to fit
New mustang components including wiring for reliability
Maximum Motorsports maximum grip package
IRS conversion
5 lug conversion
17-18 inch rims for max performance tire availability

The Mustang is unibody too, so there's that hurdle too.

I'd build my truck up famalams
>Built aluminum block tall deck 427 Windsor stroker
>3 link rear end with a 9 inch, 4.30 gears, LSD
>6 speed manual
>Crown Vic or custom tubular front suspension
>Decent disk brakes all around. Probably manual because that engine won't be making much vacuum.
>Bolster the bench but not really.
>Bitching sound system (more than it is now)
>Throttle body EFI with two stage 250 shot of the sauce
>Paint it Mazda British racing green from that special edition na Miata

I don't have enough money for that.

Did you nut on his grave?

That, I was aware of

>take my automatic 4cyl non-turbo'd Volvo 740
>manual 6speed tranny swap
>turbo LS swap
>mfw

>my 1989 Mustang
>but working in every way and nothing is broken

I'll keep dreaming though

The NASCAmRY

Good idea, resize the turret, add a 128mm cannon and fire control system (that thing that stabilize the elevation of the cannon always keeping him straight where you are aiming, don't know the exact name)

It's fire control system (BE) or stabilizer (AE).
Also add autoloader because the 128mm didn't come as one shell but split because it was so heavy as one piece.
The same way it is done by the soviets

>1961/'62 Pontiac Tempest Safari

>rip the stock 195 out and put it on a stand for display because it's a record setter in its own right (largest post-war petrol I4 in a passenger car)
>prepare the engine bay so that multiple engines can be swapped in a day
>build a Rover V8 3.5L with a turbo (~350hp) as a nod to the aluminium Buick 215 optional in the Tempest itself and standard in the Oldsmobile F-85 sibling of the Tempest whose Jetfire option was the world's first turbocharged production car
>build a Buick 231 with a huge turbo (~650hp) as a nod to both the Buick Grand National as well as the Buick Special sibling of the Tempest which was America's first V6 passenger car
>build a Pontiac 400 (~400hp) with nitrous (~600hp) as a nod to the original 195 which was half a 389 and to the optional 326 in 1963

>rip the stock driveshaft, transaxle and IRS out and install the entire setup from a Corvette C6 with a stretched driveshaft, keep both manual and automatic transaxles around, reinforced if needed, and install adjustable suspension components that allow tuning for both cornering (when running the Rover or Pontiac with manual) and drag racing (when running the Pontiac with nitrous or the Buick with automatic), as a nod to the Tempest beating the Corvette to the aluminium V8, IRS as well as the transaxle

>keep it in full patina at first
>then run it for a while with the roof stripped down to the metal
>then run it for a while with an aloha pattern in tasteful colors on the roof (white and off-white with some mint green or light blue maybe)
>then run it for a while with the rest of the body stripped down to the metal
>then run it with the rest of the body painted metallic green or blue or something inbetween

Also the Buick body panels swap straight to the Tempest so I'd do that because they look cooler, and the round tail lights allow me to install Cadillac rockets. Also I'd incorporate visual cues to other performance models of these model lines, like a shaker hood as a not to the Firebird and a hood mounted tach as a nod to the GTO Judge and Buick GSX. I want this car to be a beautifully insane cross section of Pontiac and Buick performance history, with some hot rodding thrown in and multiple engines and transmissions in the garage to mix and match

>I have a tiny american penis
Why would you destroy a piece of automotive history

oh boy the fantasy where i have a tank like that and being able to drive him around, pleases me

Hell, you could even tune the 195 if you wanted to. Mickey Thompson did. Don't know how much power it made though, was probably put into a very light dragster.

personally, I'd also work on a 4.8L LS turbo V8, as a nod to the late 70's/early 80's Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Turbo. You know, the one with that terribad 301 Pontiac turbo V8

But what does the LS have to do with the 301? Not only do I miss a connection, but it would probably also be a disproportional effort to prep the car for yet another engine. The other engines are literally just evolutions of the ones originally available in the Tempest and its siblings which I imagine makes fitting them much easier. The Buick 215 V8 became the Rover V8. The Buick Fireball V6 became the 231 became the 3800.
The 195 was half a 389 and the 326 and 400 were 389s with different bore. Also I already have two turbo engines, I don't need a third one. In fact I'd rather have a supercharged engine, but I can't recall any factory supercharged Buicks or Pontiacs.

Fix tesla with a ls swap

Take this bike.
Removable windscreen
Handguards
Crashbars
Removable case racks
White blinker glasses
Full Akrapovic exhaust system
Hella rally lights with angle eyes (on crash bars)
Highway pegs

Tempest guy here again, I'd also like to build a daily driver with an electric conversion with four hub motors, regenerative braking and an computer management unit capable of torque vectoring some day. With a range extending petrol generator trailer. V70 looks like a nice option in terms of interior space and comfort, but it doesn't really matter when you remove the entire drivetrain anyway.

>But what does the LS have to do with the 301?
design-wise, nothing. I suggested it would be the closest thing to a 301 turbo that actually makes power, though granted the LS 4.8 is actually a 293

I can make power with a Pontiac 400, I can make power with a Buick V6. The goal isn't to make the most power possible, the goal is to modernize the car for performance while keeping an appreciative reference to the original engineering in the hardware.

Well now, with all these modifications, we need to resize the entire tank chassi and turret, to create room for the autoloader, BE and ammo. We could remove the mounted MG on the chassis, and lower the number of crew for 3, Driver, Commander and a gunner, using the space gained on removeing the rear MG and Mg gunner to store more ammo and fuel, it would make the tank bigger and heavier, it would need a way better engine, +1000hp maybe and better suspension, this tank would be beautiful, would be a Super heavy tiger I.

>Cannon - 12.8 cm pak 44 with autoloader and muzzle brake for the cannon
>Ammo - +200mm maybe
>Weight - +70tons maybe
>Crew - 3
>Velocity - ?
>Leopard 2 engine (?)
>Fire control system

Boy that is a hella of tank

Loader and MG Gunner are gone.
Driver on the left Commander and Gunner on the right.
Lengthened Turret to accommodate 12,8cm autoloader.
Leopard 2 Engine is to heavy but comes with modular design that's cool maybe Leopard 1 engine + auxiliary engine for AC turret ring etc.
Thus transmition moves to the back.
Old suspension design with new strong torsion bars and extra durable wheels.
Results
>crew 3
>ammo 27-30 shells PzGr 39 and 40
>Leopard 1 engine with 800hp or 6TD-3 Diesel engine with 1500hp
>EMES 13 FCS
>Speed with Leo1 50 Road 35 off-road, with 6TD-3 60 road 40 off-road.
>weight 65 tons 70 with Leo 1 engine.
>necessary WA(T)T Automotive Tank technology decal

The more I think of it the sexier it becomes.

>XE with lots of aluminum and carbon fibre to get it under 1000kg. >Modern comforts like SYNC3 >5.2 flat plane V8 from GT350 topped with a carby just because

>The more I think of it the sexier it becomes.

No. Protection would be shit. Penetration would be shit. Usefulness is sexy, Youre wtching too much Girls and Tanks

forged 5.0 coyote twin turbo with motec EMS and 6r110 trans in a 69 camaro.

im a simple guy.

Ok, now we have to talk about the armour, since we are creating the huge metal beast we have to think about it protection capabilities. We can use a combination of both standard steel armour, explosive reactive armour (those little "bricks") and tehArena the active reactive armour use by the russians.
For the steel armour we could use the same type used by the M1A2s and Challengers 2, the Chobham armour with depleted uranium and layers of kevlar, with the minimu thickness of 200mm. Mixing that with the reactive armour on the front armour and sides and also with the Arena, i think this tank could be very strong, of course we could change the chassis and use the Tiger II chassi adapted for the previous modifications.

See if would work.

>Turret roof - 80mm
>Hull roof - 80mm
>Glacis - 110mm
>Hull sides - 200mm
>Turret Sides - 200mm
>Hull rear - 150mm
>Driver front plane and hull front armour - 300mm
>Mantlet - 300mm

For ammo we could adapt modern ammo to 128mm, or replace the Pak 44 to an L30A1 120mm British

dodge charger daytona with hellcat swap or new demon with all the up to date tech

5 rotor fd rx-7 w/dogbox gearbox

m120 swap in a exocet miata with pneumatic sequential gearbox

aixro xr-50 swap on a honda grom

few more interesting builts in my heard wish had money so i can start a youtube career

All of these are doable and hopefully will be done
>Vw type 2 body on my c10 sheby frame, add 4wd
This has been done by a guy on the net, know it is possible
>Ford maverick with an ls1 with ford badges all ober the engine
Ez
>Nc miata with 13b swap
I think the renesis is a straight swap, but renesis sucks

>Z31 with a built RB26DETT pushing 600hp.

Not hard, RB drops right in using a 200zr front engine cross member

>Get a better diff.

R230 from a z32

Good taste

Bone stock R33 Nismo 400R

>Nc miata with 13b swap
I think the renesis is a straight swap, but renesis sucks

It isn't.

What you want is a 13b with a 12a front cover for it's front crossbar engine mount.

hyundai excel with 4AGZE swap
my dreams aren't big

Compound turbocharged diesel wagon, mad max style.

supercharged (don't judge me) 3 rotor Rx7

Fully loaded C7 corvette, remove the supercharger and install turbos

volvo T8 drivetrain in a v60 estate

autozam az-1 with an rpa v8

Cobra kit car with pushrod alien goo suspension and a 5.2 voodoo with individual throttle bodies and sliding carbon bellmouths peeking out of the hood.

Got it

What is "Girls and Tanks"
Of course it is a tank which can't compete, yet.
It will be like most of Veeky Forumss cars. A shitbox.
But nonetheless a shitbox with some cool tuning.

Spaced armour which takes the best from the britbongs and the best from post soviet engineering.
Sounds good to me.

Spaced armour seems a good option to protect the Arena system and the reactive armour, i think that we could add the space armour on the turret, with a small space between the original armour and the steel plane, covering the Arena system and the explosive bricks, the metal plate would not be necessary thick as the main armour, just enought to cover everything,to not expose the bricks and the Arena.

Bump

bump

Bone stock mint condition 1989 Miata. Install an electric motor, maybe a Tesla or something and somehow mate it to a t56 (money is no object right?). Drag suspension but still at stock height for maximum sleeper status and really tall gears for even more acceleration off the line. Now you have an insanely fast MIATA and can fuck with people all day. GM and Ford fags back the fuck up.

Always wanted to put one of these together.

Ho-229, the first thing after the Tiger I that i would build, using better engines

that's just a prototype yeah?

Y tho

Yes, and this where the fun begins, we have infinite money and time so i this case i would "restart" the ho-229 project, and recreate the V-3 and see what it would be better change.

Glorious!

To make it faster and to piss the purists off. It's just a car.

congrats on the autism

>1989 Camaro RS with a 302 and a 6 speed
I just want to show those LSx owners whats up

>Chevy 302
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!
youtube.com/watch?v=oeps18chvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=OZDAHMPmIAk

>Front wench

Not sure if you meant winch or you're gonna strap a ho to your front bumper. Either way, you've got my support. Good luck user.

Gen 2 Fiero prototype with transverse V8

>Lister Bell STR Lancia Stratos clone
>Lombard Rally 1979 colors, no decals
>completely modernized electronics package, new brakes, performance exhaust, basic HVAC setup, new front spoiler and hood intakes, optional rallying light bar package
>400hp Supercharged Toyota 2GR-FE V6 from a Lotus Evora instead of the shitty old Ferarri engine from the original
>comfiest seats you can fit in the little thing with 5-point harnesses

i could probobly get one built for me but it would run close to $90k and need to be imported in pieces from England then rebuilt here.

>bitching out before 9 grand
come on now

youtube.com/watch?v=8mvL5LroSpg

Clean, 100% stock, no rust, red, third gen RX-7 RHD.

That's all I want.