/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, January 24th:
AD 41 – Roman Emperor Caligula, known for his eccentricity and sadistic despotism, is assassinated by his disgruntled Praetorian Guards. The Guard then proclaims Caligula's uncle Claudius as Emperor
1742 – Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
1947 – Greek (((banker))) Dimitrios Maximos becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
1990 – Japan launches Hiten, the country's first lunar probe, the first robotic lunar probe since the Soviet Union's Luna 24 in 1976

>News
CK2 DD37 - Three Times Greater
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-dd-37-three-times-greater.994778/

EU4 - 17/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-17th-of-january-2017.994909/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V9
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/victoria-2-cold-war-enhancement-mod
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What happened to sloveniaposting?

>tfw would unironically want this

w&b

>First of all, we’ve removed the Absolute Monarchy government form.

>Secondly, administrative efficiency from technology is now 10% from each tech giving it.

>Governments now have an “Absolutism” value, which ranges from 0 to 100, and this increases your administrative efficiency with up to 40% and your discipline with up to 5%, and makes foreign cores on you decay 3 times as quick at maximum absolutism.

>There is also a maximum value to absolutism a nation can have, which defaults to 65, with legitimacy increasing it up to +20, republics decreasing it by 30, religious unity increasing it by 5, great power by 5, being empire by 5, and several other factors.

>Here is the special things regarding the Age of Absolutism, which lasts from 1620 until 1710.

>Objectives
>Have 3 Trade Companies
>Own and Control at least 3 Universities.
>Have 90%+ Absolutism
>At least 5 different cultures promoted.
>Be Emperor of China
>Reach a force-limit of 200 regiments.
>Be on victorious side of the religious war.

>
>Abilities
>50% shorter unrest impact from changing >autonomy (shorter cooldown)
>+1 Yearly Absolutism
>50% cheaper and quicker to change rivals
>Forts bordering rivals are free to maintain
>+5% Administrative efficiency
>Allow Edict “Edict of Abolutism” 10 years less separatism in state.
>Harsh Treatment 50% cheaper
>France - 20% extra firedamage
>Netherlands - 0.2 corruption reduction
>Sweden - +35% manpower recovery
>Manchu - +50% Larger Banners

why is it with paradox 1 step forward 2 steps back

Is this new NWO an incomplete WIP upgrade or is it actually significantly better than current NWO (ignoring states autism) ? If Australia and NZ is majority Philipeno by 61 there is definitely some work to do, since non-white immigration wasn't really a thing (except maybe for United Cucktain) until the mid-sixties

I modded my copy of NWO with an event that closed the borders of any country before 1950 desu, and also a -100% immigration push/attraction for occupied Germany, Cyprus and Korea because 10% Russian East Germany is a bit much

RATE MY EUROPE

names.

Dank memel mein freunde

The Filipinos are there because the player closed borders as the US.

That doesn't make much sense. Filips shouldn't be emigrating en masse period, anyway

Absolutely meme tie-
>Conquered and divided iceland
perfect 10/10

>Implying commonwealth members moving to the UK is cuckoldry

They've literally been a great benefit to UK

Yours is just retarded but I can name and justify all my countries in my map.

>>Manchu - +50% Larger Banners
Is this a meme

>rape is a benefit

How the fug do I get the proper checksum so that my Vicky2 doesn't crash every 20 minutes?

>fug
yawn, we get it dude, you're a "4channer"

>That doesn't make much sense.
Pops only analyze where they're going after they emmigrate, so if there was a -2000% immigrant attraction modifier given to all nations at war and all nations but Bhutan were at war, then the millions of pops who would migrate around the world would all immigrate to Bhutan in the exact same numbers.
>Filips shouldn't be emigrating en masse period, anyway
Agreed.

ebic, simbly ebin

See However it wasn't that simple. I also genocided everyone non-White Anglo, so they all fled the Philippines which I own. The only problem is that Australia isn't going race war itself, considering its doing pretty badly.

Also we oil monopoly now.

>Not answering my question

fug u

>Poland-Bohemia
hm, comfy

we get it dude, you go on Veeky Forums

>we get it dude, you go on Veeky Forums

mod? and where did you downloaded that version

Will irony ever end?

Plox respond. I haven't been able to play properly for almost a month :'(((

read

>>we get it dude, you go on Veeky Forums
>we get it dude, you go on Veeky Forums

mmm k lad

Came here to say this

>Came here to say this

moddb.com/mods/victoria-2-cold-war-enhancement-mod

here

>Forts bording rivals are free to maintain
Holy shit this is completely unimaginable. Like imagine your Russia you could have like 30 forts all max level on the border along with a few inland. Invading would be impossible hell this is OP for any nation. What the fuck is paradox thinking.

upvoted

it's not "ironic" you fucking idiot. god you're a dense shit. don't even reply to me dude, you're leagues below me.

>lad
we get it dude you go on Veeky Forums

Prestige looks bloated, what makes a country prestigeous? And are industry and military scores measured the same way as in vanilla?

>Manchu - +50% Larger Banners
this

they'll change it

at least they play a lot of mp inhouse so it'll come up and they'll realize it doesn't work

Well, there's all these modifiers. And yeah, they're measured the same.

Why is industry score based on number of craftsmen instead of the amount of goods your nation actually produces?

But it is """ironic"""

>anti drug +0.010
Toppest maymay

why don't you ask again without the pedophile image you low testosterone 5'7 pasty white nerd

Hopefully this will be BS as all hell I doubt the AI will abuse it but it will make an already OP human player stronger. And MP which I dont play will be ruined like imagine your Austria poised to invade france who has dozens of forts that will each take years to seige not only OP but boring as well
The fuck does this even mean.

t. Ron Paul

Drugs are only for Olympics. :^)

Is it fun to play with CK2+ and enable Shattered Realms then import the save to EU4 after I'm done with it?

t. spent $500 on Europa Universalis DLC

oh didnt you read the news, they are adding a new unit called "banner infantry" they carry the banners of your country, if you dont have enough banner infantry in your army, it will have a moral penalty.

>won BIGLY
This can not be fucking real, did you edit it?

Nope, this is an event that came with the improved version.

I think your lieing. At any rate this is gonna be the most retarded DLC yet. Still I hope its fun and the insane bonuses will be toned down. I also just had a random thought I wonder how this game is with no DLC installed like it most be unplayable.

The German-Indonesian War over West Papua has been going on for 4 years now.

It's not Ironic, it's sardonic. Irony pertains to non purposeful events, this was made deliberately by a butthurt leftist steamcordplaza kiddo.

The only irony is that he's as retarded as his comic.

Wait, is this the NWO edit a group of /gsg/ regulars are making or not?

>will be ruined like imagine your Austria poised to invade france who has dozens of forts
Yeah I imagine that will happen sometime during their current dev clash or it'll happen in some other behind the scenes mp and they'll realize that it needs to be fixed.

Maybe we'll get 1 fort free of maintance for your rival, or forts bordering the rival will be -x% cheaper.

I have wanted to play a comfy siam game where I keep ming around as a constant threat, and then have fortified attrition borders. So if they don't change it I'll have some fun in singleplayer at least before I quit mp and eu4 alltogether.

>The fuck does this even mean.
probably something with the 8 banners armies, maybe they can raise more troops from Ming.

>not liking the buffs for overpowerd blobs
mmmm

>improved version
???

Nah. Some guy split off from Simsulla because he was retarded even for the guys helping him out. It pretty much includes everything we would've improved on the mod though. Sure, there's some fixes that need to be done still but its playable and much better than Simsulla's NWO.

It also includes Vanilla regions, not Simsulla's ones.

>500k people live in this

Show Falklands

Ah I see.
Is the /gsg/ project dead then?

>40% chance of getting caught
>1964
lol

It also makes marches weaker since one of the main points of them is to be between you and your rivals in theory anyway but why the fuck would I do that when I can just stack max level forts against them. Also My biggest bugbear in EU4 is I cant make custom nation you know the in game ones. In overseas land. Maybe I want to create a custom India nation as the dutch ever think of that pardox you fuckin fuck wits. Any mod that removes this also any mod that lets me demand religion conversion on any nation not just heretics.

Most of it is Black Anglo, Chinese, Korean and other refugees from America.

Its another refugee camp. UK recently elected nationalists but they can't expel/genocide minorities unless they flip to a dictatorship.

Nah, just we'd likely improve on this version since it has a lot of things right, unlike Simsulla's version.

>Member of the UN
>Massive corruption
>Anti-drug
>US Antarctic territory
>International pariah
>Member of OPEC
This is an even stupider version of the United States than the one in the real timeline. Jesus man.

Ah client states?

Taking an overseas vassal and renaming them should be possible imo with later techs.

Like vassalizing a rajput vassal like Naugur and then rename it to "Dutch Raj" while it is under your control.

Its really such an easy thing why put that limitation it just serves to hurt RPing I mean I get client nations are supposed to be based off the napoleonic nations but really. There were overseas fake nations like the british east india company.

>british east india company.
represented by trade company provinces
no manpower, high autonomy, low tax, great trade.

There should be a decision for a xenophobic, democratically elected government to deport illegals desu
Anyway, did you guys start working on it aleady? Personally I'd like to play as Namibia but there's not even a decision to neither claim nor buy Walvis Bay, I'd have to depend on South Africa getting a tech that from a tree they literally never start researching.

>You have to be xenophobic to want to actually enforce your country's existing laws

Ya I thought of that as I was writing it but the east india company functioned interdependently for a long fucking time. In game its just another part of your empire. On indpendtly acting nations why the fuck do my colonial nations always declare colonial wars and drag me into world wars vs the strongest nations on the earth over 6 province canadian nations.

Aren't NWO's migration policies something like "Affirmative Action", "Limited Citizenship" and "Xenophobic"?

>Myanmar (Burma)

Yeah it's got some stupid shit, but again much better than regular NWO.

This version has loads of decolonization events, so I'm pretty sure what you're looking for is there.

Have anyone here tried full annexing Brazil as Portugal? Is it possible without going over the infamy limit?

>Is it possible without going over the infamy limit?
If you >cheat it away
Not like anyone would honestly care about shitholes annexing shitholes

Is there an alternative download link somewhere?

I'm downloading it at a painfully slow rate.

you still mad nu-right babby? go back 2 ur safe space u triggered kekeld lmao

>Play DH as USSR
>Lose
Epic

>play Prussia
>lose Franco-Prussian war

Useless cunt

Pakistani Bengal is historical though

>Play France
>Lose the hundred year's war
ebin

Cold War Enhanced MP when?

list of things that are EPIC
>pc gaming
>KEKKING at CUX
>warhammer 40k
>deus vault crusader man
>remove kekbab dude
>pee pee the frog
>refusing to succumb to degeneracy like my drug using sex having classmates
>spending over $5000 on my pc gamer rig
>PRUSSIA
>GERMANIA

>black anglo

>play EU4
>can 1v1 next largest great powers by 1550 as ANY country
Why play this shitty game?

Found the perfect target for the nuke events. Siberia is far too remote for an effective demonstration, but we'll deal with your red friends soon enough.

>Kaisermania
Is this not what /gsg/ already has?

>doesn't know MEMEBLOC

I wish I had over $5000 to spend on my pc gamer rig

what do you expect from some agitated /pol/kid who only ventures here to download hyper prussia mod once he's bored with playing CSGO and league of legends for 12 hours straight rofl

This

>Not like anyone would honestly care about shitholes annexing shitholes
That's false.

>reporting posts

wow, it's like, you're actually gay lmao