youtube.com/watch?v=GdGMfaf0LcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to be V8 right?

>Mustang
there it is

Ford

I'm a poorfag

Why? It's a nice car.

Unless you have a second car, you'll probably regret the limited space after about a year.

as opposed to a ford mustang gran coupe or sedan?

Fuel economy is shit with the v8, v6 is dogshit. Ecoboost is a meme, but if it's for a dd might be worth it (never spooling turbos=decent gas mileage).

If you have the money, my suggestion is to get the ecoboost and swap the twinturbo setup with a twincharge setup of the same boost (or slightly more from the turbo).

Seats are uncomfortable on longer drives, handling is shit for people that aren't used to throttle oversteer. Handling is good for people that dd their hooning machines or have some sort of skills. Sucks ass on ice and water, not terrible in gravel, sand, mud or snow with the right tires. You're more likely to get ticketed.

Get the convertible, unless you plan on making it a track dog. Mustang convertible tops are surprisingly well done, and adjusting them isn't too hard either.

t. Owner of a 4.6l Mustang GT convertible, and has driven all 3 of the 2016 Mustangs engine options.

I may in general dislike Fords, but they aren't the worst (FCA is)

stfu wagonfag

>Coupe
wait is there something else besides Coupe? am I missing something?

Do you wear a skirt?

CANNOT turn to save its life

Wagons are neat.
Fastback-style hatchbacks are neater.

not him but i do ;)

OP just baited everyone ITT, not even one reply from him

stfu op

It's matched M3 performance since 2011

>Can't afford to fuel a V8
Not anyone's fault but yours.

pigfat anti-pedestrian missile

2 doors
Less Who-ores

ITT: low testosterone

>>Can't afford to fuel a V8
I can. It isn't that expensive, I was just pointing out the fuel economy was bad.

Get the sedan instead.

where I live gas is over $4/gallon
it was over 5 a few years ago

butthurt mustang fag detected

I don't need my balls deciding my car purchases, my brain can do that perfectly fine.

There's the middle class trophy wife and California gay man special known as the convertible you nitwit.

Why did you specify Coupe? Is there a sedan?

>Coupe
because they don't make a hatchback or estate version

Because it's dull af.

>buying a Ford, aka "Fix it again Tony"

That's FIAT

Either weak bait, or I'm easily triggered

Both

I literally don't know what you do with a hatch that you can't do with even like an SW20 as a single or coupled guy.
If you're shitting out kids you have more cars anyway.

Ecoboost is a single turbo set up. The seats are great and the PP handles fantastic.

Found the shit talking bus rider.

Would look better with the colors flipped.

>2017
>buying ford

man its like you wanna die.

Because the Camaro Coupe exists.

not italian

Cheap parts and easy repairs
Now drink your bleach

I don't really follow these cars, but isn't the camaro better in like every way?

No, convertible

2/5 safety.

Enjoy not living.

why are you dickbags always so antagonistic?

lol the camaro is faster and has more hp and looks better and i have aspergers and nigger

Slower than the Camaro.

you could buy a truck instead

it's a big ass car even though it's a coupe

Poor fuel economy, Unimpressive handling.

The pros are the name and badge.

Here's one: the word "mustang" is a euphemism for a small pooplet stuck in your ass-hair.

fuck, I'd buy a Mustang wagon

itÅ› still just a mustang.

I can give you 2.
Ford even refused to give them cars to test, presumably knowing how bad the occupant safety was.

Because it's an American car.

We like being alive.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

buy it

>easy repairs

LMFAO

I'm single, and I've moved my entire bedroom in my outback during college.

I don't think I could have done that with a coupe, let alone a mid engined car without a lot more trips and renting a truck for larger stuff like my bed, tv, dresser, and table.

Can't the v6 use mods from the previous gens? I know the camaro v6 gets super/turbo charged a lot. Heck a guy made a 700+tq twin turbo v6 MY11 camaro, on an gm 6l50 too.

'16 ecoboost faggot owner here. plenty of space. way larger trunk than a Toyota 86 or whatnot. I mean, it's a two seater. You have to live with this. To be fair, I have my wife's car as a backup though.

the DD factor is why I got the ecoboost. it's gotten 35 or so highway when you're just cruising at 80. Tires fix any problem with water and my seats are comfortable with plenty of leg room, I've taken it on several 1000+ mile adventures.
It understeers naturally unless you give it throttle to break the tires, which is probably best for the mommies who get most of the mustangs.
if you get the ecoboost, the perf. pack is required. it makes it much more fun to drive and the tires make it hold the road stupid good.

you're going to need some sort of van to move shit later in life anyway, so don't be a fucking tard and buy something exclusively for an act you perform once every several years at most. This is why most people justify shit they don't need like platinum 4x4 F-150s, "'cause I haul a trailer once every 3 years!"

>fix
>it
>again
>tony

>it's a two seater

the fuck? pretty sure mustangs have back seats
>350lb american
>those back seats are for stow-and-go cheeseburger storage

because you're not old enough to drive, user

>Ford Unreliability
>Ford Warranty
>Ford After sales service
>Ford
>Mexican built shit
>Cheap American built shit
Oh lets see what else

>Shit crash rating
>Shit

There

>fix
>ot
>rgain
>dony

they aren't usable, even for kids. if you're anywhere near 6' the seat is back far enough that the legroom is eliminated. even if you push the seat forward, there's no headroom for anyone who is taller than 4 feet.

it's really kinda useless

i have a 14 gt, i drive my 6' friends around all the time with zero complaints. literally never had a complaint.

>American

BMW M2 is cheaper and offers more passenger security, better engine and is "premium" plus bitches get hooked faster on BMW than Mustang

I think the 6th gen chopped down the rear headroom. at least, it sure seems like that.

>M2
>cheaper than the gt
fuck right off

everything in the engine bay smashes into the cabin on impact, topkek

I own a '14 v6. I'm 6' and my head hits the rear window if I sit up straight but it's that uncomfortable or anything.

That's a pic from the small overlap crash test or whatever it's called. The mustang performed better than the camaro and the challenger in that particular test iirc.

I was partially correct, it scored better than the challenger.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdGMfaf0LcM

>own a Mustang
>it rains
>almost die
>it snows
>almost die

They're great and fun cars, and I love mine. But the second it rains even a little bit and it starts getting squirrely. If it snows even the smallest amount I'm absolutely stuck unless I've got my winter tires on.

Mustangs are spring and summer cars, everything else and it's a chariot of death.

Show me a m2 cheaper than a 32k gt