BMV

I failed my drivers permit test by one point. Fuck this gay earth.

holy shit user youre a fucking retard lmao

>by one point

Isn't it out of 100?
Isn't failing a 70?
Dude, you suck and deserve to save us all from your endangering other drivers.

underage b&

Tell us what happened you jackass

How? I didn't even study for the written test and just guessed all the answers. It's all common sense stuff.

>and then he said he takes the bus

Yeah, most of it is common sense. I guessed half of them too, but they just gave me the ones I skipped at the end of the test that was really obscure shit.

How did you miss the one about how to react when muslims are crossing the road? Braking is dangerous because the front dips down, sending it through your windshield.

>BMV
What did he mean by this?

I pasted it 1st try with a score of 100%, didn't study.

Thank god you're not on our roads you degenerate fucker.

That's just what it's called in my state.

That's a lie nigger. Puzzle me this.

>approach a railroad
>what vehicle doesn't have to stop before going across?
>school bus
>vehicle with flammable liquids or explosives
>house vehicle
>vehicle with persons for hire In it

>Puzzle me this
Discount Batman villain

>permit test

I came in here to console you because I actually failed my driver's test twice before I passed (nerves!) -- but nah bud, you shouldn't be failing the PERMIT test.

Hope mommy and daddy can take you back there soon.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One less shit driver on the road.

Everyone I saw in there failed too. Maybe the test was easier 40 years ago gramps.

Nigger you have no idea how hard theory in Germany is, we literally have a pool of 800-1000 questions of which you'll have to know the answer of half by heart since they are so incredibly obscure and then you get thirty questions of which you can get 4 (at most) wrong so you get to do your practical test.
I literally studied 2 weeks non-stop for this shit, don't tell me your americunt ezpz test is hard.
Fuck you

>house vehicle

>Fails test
>Fuck this gay earth

Not the gay earth's fault you're a shit driver. Git gud

>permit
Underage b&?

I'm not op, but when I failed my permit test, a guy in his 40s sitting right next to me loudly exclaimed, "holy shit, I passed? I didn't even study"

it was for a hazmat permit

felt pretty bad about myself after that