Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vq4aXUJMpIc
clips.twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xth for make Ram less juggling.

It's past the point of outrage for me with Tekken. I really can't bother to care for this franchise anymore than I already have but to recap one final and last time why namco is a piece of garbage:

Revealed Tekken 7 at EVO 2014 in cg trailer form out of nowhere to a largely western audience that wouldn't get to play the game for another three years.
Released a rushed vanilla version in arcades with largely recycled customs and little to no innovative gameplay changes from Tekken 6, to the point that the primary changes were easily replicated in Tekken 6 PSP mods.

Released some of the worst new character designs in series history.

Had the Tekken team work on Rise of Incarnates (released and now dead), TKXSF (ongoing development), Pokken Tournament (released), Summer Lesson (released), Smash Bros DLC (released), and Lost Reavers (released) while continuously delaying Tekken 7 so they can milk those arcade profits.

Held two EVO tournaments and KotIF despite knowing how uneven the playing fields were for everyone outside of Japan/Korea.

Decided to reward fans (/s) who have been waiting two years by announcing season pass and paid character DLC, thereby revoking the head producer's promise and eliminating the longstanding tradition the series had held up to this point.

Established the largest time gap between arcade release to console release, shattering the Tekken 6 record, while advertising a 20th Anniversary celebration that long passed and provided nothing to worldwide fans.

Meanwhile, Netherealm released MKX and Injustice 2 in the same time frame that Tekken 7 will release on consoles.

>perfect fighting game characters don't exis--

i wonder how her 2 new specials are?

What do you do when you get mad /fgg/? Not just at fighting games but at anything.

Street fighter V is a fun fighting game!

Peacock is one of the worst fighting game characters ever made

fap to anime girls

Fighting games attract sad and miserable and self-loathing people.

Play KOF

I punch my dumb dog and pull his hair

autistically make funny/hyperbole af posts for the purpose of making random people chuckle or even smirk

We get it vhariot your gay.

I'm going to marry Makoto

Mommy Ivy in Injustass!

Which normal would be strongest in SFV if every single move had a 3f start up

Crush Counters

youtube.com/watch?v=vq4aXUJMpIc
In case you missed it.

>14k people watching an injustice 2 stream
>sfv streams for cpt events rarely hit 8k if that at all

l
m
a
f
ooooo

bison HK

hahahahaha fuck everything about SFV

The frame delay makes it so not only do you hate playing SFV, but it negatively affects every other fighting game you try to play. Why would I force myself to play SFV since its the popular atm, adapt to the slow grandpa gameplay, then feel it in every other good fighting game? Uninstalling it

NRS games are ass tho

get a refund too

clips.twitch
.tv/netherrealm/OddRuffPanicVis

based Ed Boon

>tfw bought a ps4 for sfv

never touching this series again
fuck capcom desu

SFV is much more high IQ than other fighting games, in SFV you have to use your brain and try to think what your opponent is going to do next to be ready to counter it.

SFV is, for sure, the thinking man's fighting game.

>360p

More characters than Mortal Kombat Armageddon confirmed.

toppest fighting dyke moms

When is USF2 out?

She's like 28

Yeah man, injustice is going to destroy T7 too.

next year

i agree you have to be a kappa streamboar to dislike sfv, the only bad thing about sfv is the technical issues and matchmaking hopefully it gets fixed soon

No you don't lmao. The only complicated part is the footsies and knowing frame data. If you win neutral and know what buttons to press (slow as fuck timing with easy execution) after then majority of the time you will win the round. It's a basic bitch game

She was an adult in the 60s

garbage

Stop doing random EX moves
Think about what you're doing
Adapt to your opponent
Anti air
Stop waking up with buttons

Beta codes for Injustass 2 after the stream.

>Not using armored EX moves for free

When is the pc version tho?

Wrong, SFV is the most intelligent fighting game in the market. While other fighting games make you use the reptilian part of your brain (pure reactions), SFV is about outthinking your opponent.

SFV is like chess, that's why casuals hate it so much you must be one of them, haha.

>im retarded

Anyone who cares just heard that already

hope she never get added to sfv it would spoil a great game

destroying lame ass sfv

are sfv shitters this pathetic?

post pics from stream

More like
>stop playing early access jive

>fireballs in sfv
>relevant

SFV is like Dark Souls. Both playerbases are completely delusional about how hard it is.

>crossplay
>you don't have to pay for the update
>esports championship
>compressed tiers
>great characters
>great memes

is sfv the best fighting game ever made? it's so ahead of the competition

I like this dank

the injustice stream ?

just go watch it

Technical Difficulties

>he thinks T7 can beat Injustass 2

Is that so? Post 30 seconds of yourself playing Street Fighter V.

is valle gay bara

It will in europe and asia.

>dank who hates sfv
>dank who loves sfv
Now we need dank who is neutral about sfv

MKX and Injustice isn't nearly the same audience as Tekken. I am buttblasted about the release date too but that's a no-issue.

>robin is just some sword weaboo

200% yes

>Post 30 seconds of yourself playing

..Why? Did me comparing Dark Souls to SFV, as they are both very similar with how gimmicky and slow the gameplay is, strike a nerve?

ROLLBACK NETCODE INJUSTICE 2

hmmm never said that

both games will destroy sfv

notice how silent capcom is over their game lately? last season, barely any content added, moving on to marvel

Why don't you play all fighting games?
Remember that the thrilling of fights it's always the most soul-reuniting feeling in a game ever.

Love all fighting games!

We knew this for months.

We live in a timeline where NRS is doing better netcode than Capcom - the premier esports fighting game publisher.

i agree fighting games are nice

I don't like how Batman looks

Fighting games hurt my fingers. How do I prevent this?

Based donk blowing dank the fuck out

they will definitely be doing better in sales

sad that you marketers have to go out of your way to do this :)

>Stats
>Changing moves
>In a fighting game

No one is going to play with items on online right?

Right?

gems m8.

I also really dislike this hitting sound what the fuck

wow they actually gave injustice characters actual fighting stances that make sense

I'm sorry that you're not equipped to play a high iq fighting game where you need to outplay and outthink your opponent, I would be bitter too.. probably.

Customisable characters are fun. I don't think it will be forced anyway.

We live in a timeline where Bamco makes a better Akuma than Capcom
What the fuck happened

I don't want to reinstall Injustice 1, so someone else please test for me, how long it takes to get a random online match going, right now.

I know, that in TTT2 it's less than 5 minutes, maybe even sub 3 min.

Yoshinori Ono happened.

This idiot and his team of interns are incompetent.

It's weird how mk is more popular than a superhero game. I remember the one mkx pre launch stream getting 80k.

Literally sounding like a Dark Souls player here

>you dont like dork souls?? XD git gud!

Injustice looks good

Injustice 2 does not have a block button

Injustice 2 has cross-ups

Injustice 2 has GGPO-like netcode

I think NRS is going legit with this one.

wry you dont rike fanny rion king kuma?
SHOLYUKEN!!

Awesome someone give me a rundown on everything that goes down in the Injustice stream after I come back from work.

Would really appreciate it.

I main CIA guy

That Superman model looks awesome

Link stream? Is it on twicht?

The funny thing is that people blame the entirety of Capcom but it seems like RE7 came out really good and people are enjoying it, which makes me think the issue is not the entire company but rather just him and the current team working on SFV.

I mean, look at SFV's chief director's portfolio, for fuck's sake.

MKX was also the first AAA fighting games launching this gen IIRC, so people were much more hyped than they are for I2.

Also drama with bad ports for the PC version and many other drama stories happened, so the hype for WB games deflated by a lot.

Yeah play tekken 7 if you hate silly costumes!!!!!!!!