/smgen/ - SMITE General

100% trash god edition
>PC 4.1 - Season Four
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-season-four-4-1-patch-notes/

>XBO & PS4 3.25 - The Phantom Queen (New Celtic Goddes: The Morrigan)
smitegame.com/smite-console-the-phantom-queen-3-25-patch-notes/

>New Egyptian Clash Map Reveal
youtube.com/watch?v=YfHSBaMyES8

>Path of the Phantom Queen
smite.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Phantom_Queen

>Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/dd/Skadi_laugh_2.ogg
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/5/54/Izanami_Intro_1.ogg
ashur.s-ul.eu/4PvbQYFu
youtube.com/watch?v=C3TUWU_yg4s
youtube.com/watch?v=EfPDACQGeCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Neith mains

second for poseidons that don't build gem of iso

if you dont play ranked ya need to leave this general

Reposting here because I didn't know new thread.

I know Arena gets shit on alot. But, watching the 3 hour patch video. I guess duel is now ranked. I don't think Arena will ever get any type of love. Top tier god thing; arena doesn't matter either

make me

Arena gets love all the time, it got seasonal changes, that summer track thing for awhile, what more could they really do without turning it into clash?

> I guess duel is now ranked
Duel was always a ranked only mode, at least since I start playing in season 2.

So how jewish is that fucking 3 ticket split for fantasy that potentially will have people buying it 3 times for the full boost effect.

Wait so we have to buy a ticket for each split now?

fucking kikes.

But you don't need to buy them to get the rewards now.

fair enough

You shouldn't wish for the chance of me getting into a ranked game with you.

Yes and no, you get access to the free rewards, but there is obviously gonna be paid for rewards only for the ticket holders.

Of course, but all of that is written in the patch notes

>tfw went immortal in joust but it was all redundant due to my team going 1-24
holy shit why do people bother playing casuals

ranked assault

>joust
wew lad I know your pain.
I think joust has made me better though, just from being forced to try to do the job of 2-3 people.
Each person gets two re-rolls and I'd be down.

They tried Arena ranked, and according to what I read it was really boring, people just stayed near their fountain, sometimes even inside to clear the wave and there was only kill if a guy was overextending.

>up against a healing comp
>my bastet rushes stone of gaia
>then jotunns
>then titans bane

is it so fucking hard to buy beatstick on an ability based assassin? holy shit

>bastet rushes stone of gaia
good lord for what fucking reason
Bastet's whole fucking kit is the pinnacle of assassin, get in, drop your abilities and get out. You'll get bursted down before SOG does anything.

fucking shitters.

Why? I tried ranked during season 2 and all it was filled with was babies wanting me to be in curse and the same boring combos over and over. It is why I skipped season 3 entirely.

yeah, she did no damage at all, fucking annoying

I was reading earlier about Skadi not having a real passive, and the other person saying a real passive would make her OP. Just make her actual passive shit like a 5% speed bonus.

Also, is Skadi actually Santa Claus?

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/d/dd/Skadi_laugh_2.ogg

>my ares buys heartward, then sov
>no boots
>ask him about it
>don't worry about me!

Some people just like eating every fucking auto I guess, good thing my swk gave them the hot monkey dick

Skadi a cute.

So I've been running The Morrigan in mid and been seeing a lot of success with her. I still can't quite figure out why a lot of people claim she's a glorified ult bot. Then again, I opt to build power rather than CDR, so I get decent damage from her non-ultimate abilities. As far as my experiences have gone, her 1 and an auto can kill most squishies with a Soul Reaver and Poly proc; combine that with her stealth and some good vision late-game, The Morrigan can eclipse a mage or adc before the team fight even starts. I'll admit, her early game is weak. But if your jungler can make use of The Morrigan's 2 then that can augment the power gap until mid.

He would probably has bought road of asclepius for the aura and movement speed. I already saw that

Shitters are shitters and only see her for her ult, and ignore her passive being a great clear and team-fight utility as well as her one being a great multi-stun.

>When you are the shoguness of sorrow

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/5/54/Izanami_Intro_1.ogg

I find her ult more utility based. As in, I seem to always find myself transforming into a Guardian and locking someone down. It helps to be mechanically proficient at every god in the game, but it feels like the only gods worth turning into are Assassin or Guardians. Moreover, 9 out of 10 times you wind up using the ultimate of the god you transformed into and if The Morrigan's ult cooldown is shorter than the one used, the player gets penalized which makes CDR a bit redundant.

Dude it's a close ranged telegraphed (0.75 second to start it up) stun so it has a lot of factors going against it especially the fact that she squishy as fuck and has no quick way of going in barring stealth which is flimsy as fuck. Also the fact she has to 2>1 gives the foe to make her damage worth a shit gives a fuck ton of time to throw out shit to stop her in her tracks.

Her ult is the only thing good about her because it lets her turn into other gods but her kit barring the ult is gimp Ao Kuang. Her ult is on such a massive cd, that she is unable to output the same utility other mages can with their ults on frequent basis. Imagine having a mid laner that ults on the same frequency that their support does for much of the match. If you get Morgana to burn her ult sand she didn't get a kill her impact goes to low very fast. Also the way her enemy levels skills fucks her shit hard. good luck playing against a Poseidon because he levels his 3 first while for you it's the lowest priority skill to level.

In Mid she's gank food and in jungle she's easy as fuck to counterjungle. Why the fuck would you pick Morrigan over a better assassin for that scenario?

@166507926
>Her ult is the only thing good about her
glad i got to quit reading your shit post right there.

How do you guys get your preferred role in conquest? Do i just need to stop be a sub bitch and call it first?

How do you guys get your preferred role in conquest? Do i just need to stop be a sub bitch and call it first? Instalock? Leave if i don't get my shit?

How do you guys get your preferred role in conquest? Do i just need to stop be a sub bitch and call it first?

I don't really mind, I don't care to play adc much and I usually get solo or mid.
And when I get supp I can experiment with gods like Nike or herc since always doing guardians gets boring sometimes.

>tfw doing nearly 3 times the damage of my agni
>as full tank chaac

jesus christ I don't think the dude even knew what a bomb stun was

still carried that heavy ass motherfucker

Call it? If you don't you'll get support 9/10 times.Same for calling Fill, you'll just get Sup unless someone already called it.

Where my other Fenrir mids at?

What else has she got then user a stun that requires her to go up close and get ripped apart and can't really work in the late game since she gets torn apart if she attempts to do so because she is so frail?

Bet you think Anubis was ever good at all.

She's a ghetto Ao+Loki without her ult. At least thosee two don't get revealed by any source of damage and can actually escape to some degree. Your denial is pretty laughable.

Any other Diamond Apollos here? What is the best build for him DPS wise? Is crit worth?

YOu know what lets go further with this.

Lets say you pick mid Morrigan. and you get you red buff then come out to mid. To clear the wave and to actually function in mid and not get rofl clear stomped you need to level your two. So that means that your 2>1 burst is gimped since you have to give up your burst to clear the wave. Said clear skill does 240+60% on minions every 7 seconds as well as needing you to stay behind the wave so you become easier to harass since you are near you melee minions. You can't really use it to harass the enemy since you lose out on clear and walking up with the stun isn't an option especially if it' the early phase and they have a jungler nearby.

So here you are clearing with basically a skill that requires you to attack the wave in the same manner other gods that need to be near it do but you hit for shittier numbers. You say "b-b-b-but my autos" b-b-but the thing here is that she has to stick her neck out to auto as it's approaching which leads her to being more vulnerable to enemy harassment. On top of that she has to do the side camps with her lackluster skills early game which means that her camp secure is weak.

Okay lets go to level 5 and The Morrigan has her ult and at level 5 on a 160 sec which is basically 1 90 second ult and 20 seconds for pen boots at the start and 81 seconds with cdr boots (with a 90 second base ult) which is on the dot 2 ults. So you are at an ult deficiency where for every 2 ults that their mid or jungler can put out you only get 1 transformation to do it. So your jungler has to play around a mid that has an ult deficiency and can't skirmish that well if their ult is down for a large amount of the early game until like level 13. Then the Morrigan has to cope with being an easy as fuck gank target because she has no mobility or escape (that stealth is an initiate and weak one at that) that turn her into an easy gank target and she has hole in her offense that you can avoid to kill her.

Don't you just love being the random playing with a 4-man party? And this is after i dc'd at the start of the game.

So you basically have a god that has a super long cd ult up until ult level 4 (maybe 3 but that's pushing it hard). She ganks like a ghetto serqet, Ao, Loki and her transformations are into shit like another is kinda rendered pointless when you could've picked a better god for that role to output that damage a mid or jungle (late game transformations are mostly into the adc/mid and maybe assassin, transforming into the support and solo is redundant since you need the damage since you are the jungle/mid).

What could you possibly do in this game, item additions or buffs, to make Zhong Kui better?

Izanami being slutty

Minus the Loki behead

ashur.s-ul.eu/4PvbQYFu

HercAnon here, and...

youtube.com/watch?v=C3TUWU_yg4s

Are you sure you don't want to do comissions, even for a dollar or two? If you had a paypal I bet we could set something up.

>we are reverting buffs because the community is too retarded and preffers gimmicks on gods they don't play over performance
reddit needs to commit mass suicide

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

CAN'T WAKE UP
>>>>

I'm a diamond apollo but I haven't played him since the end of beta so I have no idea what's the best things for him. In my opinion, buying trans for him is still a very retarded move, I don't give two shits that it gives some extra damage.

Hey, I went to reddit and explained to them painstakingly, why the changes to Herc were all terrible. I swayed opinions, I helped people see why his old heal made him so good. Most of them just saw higher numbers for protections, base heal and power from his passive, but I made them see why all those were bad things. Honestly while the fix is good, they need to do more, they need to revert the protections completely, or at least weaken them a little. Enough to get people to use his heal more in combat, but not so much that he performs too well and gets nerfed next patch.

I'm sure

how to fenrir mid, that sounds fun

B-but imagine all the money you could be getting...!

Ninja tabi, devo, exe, qins, wind demon, deathbringer.

Sorry (Not Sorry) to Ashur for tracing over his drawing.

B-BTFO!

Herc's heal was never good either way lol.

This is the only good thing about Skadi.

>some rando in reddit dying of cancer literally
jesus christ, first allied, now a rando, if another person playing smite gets cancer i'm fucking quitting, I'm afraid for my health.

Lets go on on why she's shit in jungle. Imagine a Loki jungle but her ult is even on a larger cd so that now mans not only does she gank like Loki sans ult (total shit) but the gaps in between where she canult is much wider and she is easy to counter jungle.

Inb4 some tard comes to overinflate her like she was anything exceptional.

can someone tell me, I just signed up for amazon twitch prime for the free shit.
I connected my twitch and smite account a while ago, Is the stuff already claimed now or is there a whole circus to go through?

>I helped people see why his old heal made him so good

That heal was so easy to shit on user.

Only because you asked so nicely, no.

>Hi-Rez's to do list on the round two of 4.1 PTS is to make further adjustments to Skadi
Even they know she's shit.

Remove dimples they make the picture ugly

WAKE ME UP INSIDE (SAVE ME)

>sorry i only play xbal even when we already have an adc
all these modes that cater to retardation and you que conq

>implying f6 will do anything
Sometimes you just gotta dodge/afk

Drawfag wars when?

i'm team ashur.

#imwithhim

one should draw hou yi and the other chang'e,

DRAWFAG MARRIAGE WHEN?

Geb is not a good guardian. He is a fun guardian, but he isn't a good one.

nice

t.i did bad so hes bad

he's a good guardian but a shit god. All he has is his defensive presence which is perfect for a defensive guardian but he doesn't bring any form of offense outside of a blink ult since his 1 and 2 do nothing for damage unless you let it ramp up for his 1, or you're hugging enemy gods for his 2. his shield also scales like hot garbage now and no longer makes gods immune to knockup.

>the only dedicated smut artist smite has
>locks herself behind patreon
well shit

Please support

Only if we get freebies once in a while :^)

looks like the whole thing would be over in one thrust anyway.

How do you become one of the best players in Smite and what separates them from us? I bet there's tons of people in this thread that spend a lot of their time playing this game and yet they'll never compare. What's the secret?

youtube.com/watch?v=EfPDACQGeCo

Thanks user. This actually helped me a little bit even though you probably posted it to make fun of me.

But user everything they said is right to git gud you need time and to play the game there is no other way.

Why is neith allowed to have the best escape and a heal that pretty much can't miss?

I'm starting to burn out on this game. Are there any decent third person moba alternatives?

Just take a break from moba. Maybe try a team based fighting game like Soul caliber, Naruto or Tekken. It sounds dumb but it's fun.

You can actually do online tournaments in Naruto.

>the best escape
But that's wrong, she can't go over wall.