bcuz i plai tem teh less lol

>he

maggi was trannie lol r u gay

>maggi was trannie
nooooooo ;____________;

this

and also

hav her sit on my face

WHY THE FUCK DO I KEEP GETTING LAUNCH ERRORS 4-503 THE ONLY FUCKING WAY TO FIX THIS SHIT IS TO UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL REEEEEE

rekt

>All those tabs

I'm saving some artwork

It's only 200 tabs

>tabs arent even memes

get out

>Vanilla Veeky Forums
Spotted the newfag

Maggie posting a picture of her when she was attractive to twitter

what happened to her

>9 posters

I call bullshit

Yeah, I only started using Veeky Forums this week.

I still hang around even though I rarely ever play.

make that 10

>want to play some ps2
>no good fights
and so it always is

no shit it's 2am

u r on the wrong condinend ;DD

planetmans ruins people

she ditched the purple and the snakebites

>green eyes
>some kind of asian

is such a thing even possible?

Contacts. They're actually hazel, I think. Or maybe blue. Can you get bright blue contacts that somehow hide hazel?

No one will ever know her real race. I'd bet 25% some sort of chink and 75% white.

Her cheek bones are definately gooky and her nose looks flip, and her hair is a mystery but other than that she's pretty white. Maybe she's just finnish.

You can.

She's a mix. Some Asian, some islander, and some German (hence the Krohn surname).

>implying she stopped being attractive, despite losing the facial metal being a definite negative

Ah she does mention flip shit. Almost certainly has a chinkier flip mom and german dad. That explains that.

VS hats are ugly.

That's right. I said it.

>tfw always have a strong urge to play my nc char because of the monolith helmet
VS helmets are either overdesigned heaps of shit or rehashes of the same glossy black faceplate with some design on it. Rift helmet is ok I guess.

Nc have 10% good helmets(th-thanks fagen) and tr have 50%

tr undrprolred :DD agen. plz buff

No one ever said they weren't.

>that one MAX helmet that's just a fucking magrider on your head

Now I want an actual vanguard turret for my max head

that actually fires ap rounds

>tfw the age of thicc magg is over
why even live bros

Like some sort of skull gun?

>Maybe she's just finnish.

Ja, ein gewehrkopf fur mein laputan maschine

That was just awful.

I thought desu ex was pretty good desu

>unironically playing dude sex

So I'm playing VS chilling in enemy territory with my tank when suddenly this flash with puke looking camo drives toward me and I shoot at it. Good thing I missed because it was a teammate so I stop shooting at him. He then camped behind me until I got out and tried to teamkill me with his renegade so I hunted him down and killed him AND HE CRIES IN REGION CHAT ABOUT HOW I'M A TEAMKILLER.

Forgot to mention it was on Esamir.

aim better

hey bby want to sit on my face

Tell me what gun I need to not be a shitter as TR Light Assault.

Cougar

tfw only a 2.5 ivi shittie with the cougar

I thought it'd be like the TMG, but on a light assault

it just feels so weak

please don't meme me with aim better,

t. 37% HSR with it

S
T
A
T
S

it's don't, I'll get bullied

I only in the last ~6 months decided to get gud, fix my settings / get consistently high FPS, target heads, and focus on positioning.

A lot of my stats are garbage as a result, only really the weapons I've started on since making those changes are decent. I used to be zergling tier, so now I've got half my stats looking like a shittie, and half them being alright

Then just show us the weapon stats for cougar
*bullies you preemptively*

they know me for my onetaps

guys??

hello??

dont leave me ;_;

does anyone have pictures of maggies feet

asking for a friend

Trying hard is for plebs.

fuck off Higby don't you have a game to work on?

Good morning memers!

hehe *teleports behind you *

*unsheathes fujin throwing knife*

sorry kiddo

What a faggot you are.

Oh wait that's Koumee.

What a double faggot. Fuck off.

Is it any good? CBA doing the anime directive

I'm a girl that likes boys, that's not a "faggot"

I logged off after the screenshot because the amaterasu aurax was so terrible. I'm pretty sure it's shit though.

I'm so sleepy ;_;

p-ptchoo:---------??

good morning memers

Morning!

Morning user

>eurocucks
it's midnight

>24k SPH, 160 certs per hour just farming cortium
lol?

Lmao

Guys?

How do I tell when I should pick certain optics over another? The difference between a 1x and 2x really feels like life or death. I always aim down sites unless an enemy is right in front of me. I love the high contrast scopes and VS reflex scopes. Contrast is just amazing in bio labs and Hossin. But the tech labs, or whatever those large bases with numerous shield generators are, I never know what to bring. It's long range on the outside and close range inside.

Did you just assume my gender?

2x on very accurate guns (burst guns for example)
1x on anything else

3.4 on all

And girls, sorry!

Anyway, I'm kinda sure it's acceptable to use a phrase "guys" for both genders.

1X all the time, if they're too small for you to see with a 1X you shouldn't be pressing M1. Ignore all these other shitters.
t. stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/ImTrynnaMakeItOutDaHoodAndShyt

I run the standard 1x red dot on everything, unless I know I'm going to need to make very accurate shots to get quick headshot kills through narrow gaps like on bio-labs, then I'll grab a 3.4.

its not u need to use gender neutral pronouns otherwise ur being oppressive and I WILL ban ur account if you kill them or get in the same hex as them

i banned xer for that, dw im looking out 4 u :)

t. u no who

>scroll down
>heavy main alt
>on Emerald
hahahahaha

Your server have any farmers league champs on it?

hahaha this kid

hahaha this kid

why do you think it's so easy to farm on emerald? because it's an easy server, damn kid turn on your brain dog

why do you think it's so easy to farm on millerbalt? because they're easy servers, damn kid turn on your brain dog

prove it

I get way more kills on my Cobalt character
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/Deoxyroboz

>Cobalt

I have the most Betelgeuse kills on Miller...all the servers in this game are full of bots.
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/player/DizzyKnight

Thank you for proving me right.

What, that my first character has worse stats than alts? Miller and Cobalt are significantly easier to farm than Emerald, look at my KPH. You run into way more average VS HA dick enthusiasts on Emerald that can aim than you do in the hordes of refugees on the eurocuck servers.

Then why did Miller win several times against Emerald?

over-focusing on heads at the expense of overall accuracy will actually generally increase your TTK and get you killed against decent players. 30-35% HSR is fine, and HSR as a stat on its own means very little without context anyway. 30% accuracy as a minimum is way more valuable. Pay more attention to your shots per kill too.

pretending to be Dizzy and Saiyan? conchspiracy confirmed

shots per kill is way more valuable than accuracy or hsr, which you can screw up simply by having fun and not padding the stats all the time

I think it's important to remember that stats are as valuable as much as they provide insight into what you're trying to improve. Beyond that, they're as worthless an any e-peen in a niche online game. Stats alone give you some part of the picture, but without watching and playing against/alongside someone, you're not really gonna know shit in comparison.

Because no one good wants to participate in a laggy bullshit-off, it's literally like a bot match on M.U.G.E.N. You could flip a coin and get tails multiple times in a row the same way.