If your girl can't work on cars she a thottie

If your girl can't work on cars she a thottie.

>996
Poorfags gonna poor

If that girl is actually working on that car, she's a moron

A smart women would not have their hair out like that while working around things that can easily catch it

says the guy that can't afford a used base model boxster/cayman

who is this queen? :heart eye emoji:

Did you pick her up in the kale section of Whole Foods or at a Phish tribute band concert?

>Yeah bro nothing better than a mannish woman with masculine hobbies, a masculine job, a ton of sexual partners(le dubble standers iz sexis), who dresses like a man!
>Its like she's just one of the boys!
>It's like I'm fucking one of the boys bro!
>she fucks me up the ass with a strap on like I'm getting fucked like one of the boys bro!

Virgin heartbreaker getting mad again lmao

you would know you live in Commiefornia

fucking kek this

I see nothing wrong with any of this

Thottie indeed. You know my life now, sadly, good guess.

i think you have the gay m8
go see a doctor asap

Because you're gay Richard

>prostage massage is a bad thing
Its actually the best thing ever

>dat fragile male ego
>dat insecurity

wew lad.

No one's talking about that gay baby

>these canned photos

holy shit this is the same shit as the open ended wrench on the hose girl except someone educated made her poses... where is the grease on her hands?

why is no one talking about that crushed velour sweater she is wearing? looks like something she bought from a bill cosby auction

shit looks comfy as fuck famo what you on about mate.

It's a tripfag, did you expect intelligence?

>Numale cucks who openly want women to be men with pussies

Yeah it's worked so well for the past 50 years, everything will be perfect If we give women wrenches, work boots, and a script from a Joss Weadon movie!

No grease/dirt anywhere, clothes all clean and fancy, hair not tied up, nails did.

Meh.

clean shop clean worker.

not everyone who works on cars is a crusty fuck

>lose hair
>long sleeves
>no gloves
>no eye protection

Yeah, attention whoring.

nothing says rear suspension work like corduroy

>that porsche garage

probably blowing the shop owner

enjoy your cum dumpster.

>sharing your hobbies with your woman

Stupid as fuck. Id rather my gf stay interested in her own bullshit.

this guy gets it

>thottie

Sorry I don't speak wigger

Can you try speaking English, or at least Nigger?

Even if your shop & cars are clean, it's still a nasty job that'll get your hands dirty.

Bitch idgaf of my girlfriend can't fix a damn motorized cart.

She's Jamaican with a nice pair of ass and tits.

I bet yours don't even put out unless you volunteer to be a cuck.

>hair all over the place
>no gloves or eye protection
>fancy clean clothes

feels posed

gross

Can someone post the women working on cars memes? I had a bunch but my phone deleted them

>Clean shop
Easy.
>Clean job
Never heard of it.

Why should my girl know how to work on cars? It's not her job or hobby.

I service machines in the field.
When come in they're mostly clean and when I'm done they're as white as when they rolled of the assembly line.
I come out black.

>no gloves
>hands not black
>hands not cracked to hell from not wearing gloves around tar/oil/etc

it totally is.

no amount of gojo can get 100% of road shit out of skin. you need a file or several days worth of harsh soap and enthusiastic scrubbing. it just doesn't fucking come out.

She looks more along the lines of "I get pushed against VW vans 24/7"

this

>at whole foods picking up super bowl stuff with girlfriend
>cunt bag-girl starts flirting with me jokingly trying to get invited to our super bowl party
Man fuck whole foods.

Joke's on you, car girls are usually thotties

Sounds like a really really boring relationship.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying quality time with my gf who shares many interests with me but has a couple of her own as well. Among others, she grew up in a truck workshop so she knows her ways around fixing things.

Waiting for her to lean over a running engine and her hair gets into the fan.

>so poor you can't even take you car to the mechanic so instead you want your woman fix your shit

but in reality, the women who know how to fix cars are not girlfriend/wife material

my ex could work on cars but dear lord was she a thot.

>Being straight and wanting feminine traits in a partner
>Insecurity
Keep running mental gymnastics faggot

This, my wife does simple things like a hose, or fluids but nothing major.

>She's a that ho over there

Fuck off, nigger.

Sounds pretty good to me user

t. white boi who got cucked by Jamal

I swear, EVERY single "car gurrrl" I've ever had the displeasure of meeting are either;

>dumb as bricks slut who knows jack shit and is only doing it for attention
>redneck potato with certain feminine features, often with a relaxed attitude towards personal hygiene
>girlfriend of an "actual" car guy who is basically forced into it by the guy

Fuck it all. I've got zero fucking interest in wether or not my 3D-waifu wants to wrench on whatever shitbox she might own or want me to teach her the basics as long as she is genuinely interested, and not just doing it for attention or as an excuse for us to hang out.

An excuse to hang out would be the fucking worst. Working on whatever is a way for me to relax. I don't have to relate to any tourists, I don't have to file reports for my local Red Cross, deal with bills, help my grandparents with stuff (although I do really enjoy doing that, but I also need to do stuff for myself) and so on. Physical work, especially mechanical work/woodwork keeps me calm, allows me to reflect while also allowing me to focus all of my attention into whatever I have infront of me. I can really enjoy doing it with someone who has the same interest, and I've got no issue teaching anyone - but only as long as they have a genuine interest and are able to learn