/owg/ - Overwatch General

STOP HATING BLUEBERRY JEFF KAPLAN YOU FUCKING KIKE EDITION.

>Official Website and Community
playoverwatch.com
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752543359
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752643023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R E M I N D E R

New skin when?

Cosmetic loadouts when?

Tracer!

>when blizzard finally decides this is the event they give you the one thing you actually want

How do you win in CTF? I'm not even losing, most of my games have been draws except for the one time I went 3-0.

>Every scrub screaming about bullshit roadhog hooks
>Blizz looks into it
>They stop around the corner hooks
>But make the hook overall much better

AHAHAHAHAHA
THE HOG WILL NEVER DIE

...Anonymous
01/24/17(Tue)23:47:07 No.166506535
Alright, listen up. Here's how to win CTF and get your achievements:

1. Only play control centre (the indoor map), it has the shortest route to travel and is harder for respawners to defend
2. Pick Torbjorn
3. Build your turret in an awkward location so that it could only be shot when someone is on the point
4. Get into some fights in the dark room with the stairs
5. Get as much armour as possible
6. Go for the flag with a couple team mates, there will always be someone trying to cap solo, go with them
7. Drop armour as often as you need it
8. Molten core if you have to
9. Capture the flag

I played 3 games like that, only lost 1, and got an achievement each in the other 2.

Tfw got both chink spray cheevos in one game

who /freefromthecurse/ here

>log in to 1 v 1 for boxes
>removed
>try new mode
>it sucks dick
>try 3 v 3
>pick Dva
>it launches me outta the fucking map when die in mech and transform slowly falling to death
so...
this is...
the power...
of GOTY 2016...
what a fucking joke honestly

cutest and best pairing.

dope as shit

>people who throw on comp
Nice

how come none of the fucking dragons actually connect to anything? Is that stupid robot supposed to be the head?

Sombras new CD for hack is so good

just a reminder that blizz can't fucking make shit correctly

CTF would be 100x better if it were 3-5x3-5, prove me wrong.

Not today Chu.

FAT MEI KEKS BTFO
We thicc now bois.

mfw being a Torbjorn main finally pays off and my team wants to suck my cock in CTF

FAREEHA!

Me, thank god. I was surprised there were only two achievements this time.

only need roadhog and ana skin and i'll be good.

Rate my free box, lads

>4 matches in a row where someone claims lag and just dicks around the map
why do I even bother

Go back to twitter Chu no one wants you here

AND THIS IS MY STAND, [POCKET CALCULATOR]

You are right.

SOMEONE GO AND MAKE A RANT THREAD ON BLIZZARD JEWFORUMS AND THROW SHIT AGAINST THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS

3 FUCKING EVENTS WITHOUT ANYTHING TO WIDOW EXCEPT A FUCKING POTG AND NOTHING MORE.

THIS FUCKING SHITLORD OF KAPLAN WASTING A FUCKING DELICIOUS DESIGNS IN A FUCKING SPRAY, WHEN THIS IS GOING TO STOP FOR FUCK SAKE!

Okay end of the Gordon Ramsay rant,

>1v1 removed
Why? Some dittos were the coolest thing

The free loot boxes should guarantee you a legendary or epic. I tought Blizzard liked their fans who give them money.

Is beautiful.

How did they manage to fuck up a game mod this badly. How.

how tf do i win ctf guise ;_;

>that disgusting feeling when you open a box and all you see is blue and grey

I-I just think they are really cute.

Cutest and best pairing

Cute!

I won my very first game 3-0 because our opponents were pants on head retarded and apparently just playing team deathmatch while an industrious little tracer ran laps for us.

I don't really care about achievements (unless the attached spray is cool) but what's the 2nd one?

>Can't spam crouch 100 times per second anymore

this game fucking blows

WOW i am really enjoying this rich gay love cosmetic reward simulation!

They all connect to each other if you place them right.

Is it just me or has there been a rise in Pharah players? It feels like I;m seeing Pharah more often these days

At least she got a Summer Games skin

This happened to me at Halloween. Got Witch Mercy from the last fucking box. Feelsgoodman.

How do I be a good Reinhardt? I'm tired of just sitting there with my shield while my team does nothing.

will i regret buying the new hog stuff after nerf ? how bad is he ?

Lunar New Year thoughts (stating the obvious, I'm sure:)

Capture the flag sucks. The main issue is capturing it like a point, which makes sense on paper, except it's nigh impossible when the enemy team is going to be right damn there. It's like taking Point B in Anubis, only the area is the size of a D.Va. Best chance is sneaking in while they all try to get yours, and even then you're probably getting met with turrets of both kinds.

Think it would have been a lot more fun if you could just pick up the damn thing immediately and have everybody chase you, like so many other CTFs do.

As someone who plays D.Va at least 50% of the time, her nerf was too much. It simply was not that hard to kill her before. Now it's exceedingly easy to kill her, even 1v1. I've had Soliders who don't self-heal gun me down and vice versa. Pharahs only need two indirect rockets. Anything but full health, a Roadhog hook will get me out of the mech.

What'll be her function now? Her shield is way overhyped. Yes, it kills alts, but so do Rein and Zarya's shields. And Rein's lasts a hell of a lot longer/wider, and Zarya's powers her up significantly to, say, beam out a D.Va. She's pretty much a must have at this point, I don't think I saw a team without her. By the way, D.Va's ult is getting more and more useless as people know to take cover or just hide behind Rein.

Don't get me wrong, her armor was too much, especially on top of Ana's overpowered grenade, but this was too much nerf. Should have been 300/300.

Speaking of Ana, her nerf was great, no complaints. Still effective but not a walking health pack. Played Roadhog and didn't get many hooks, but I know I wasn't straight on point, so the hitbox seems smaller and more precise I guess.

The skins/sprays are all pretty cool, but the dragon ones would be cooler forming full dragons rather than waving tails.

Pharah still needs a nerf. 6 rockets is too many and spam/splash mode too easy mode esp. compared with Junkrat's arc bombs.

man roadhog gets the best limited time legendary skins.

>this is the last thing you see before you die

I like how most of them look like they are charging into battle and then there is mcree who is just smoking.

>Havent played much D.va before apart from the occasional game where I did average
>Get the skin
>Decide to play her a bit now
>The nerf made her outright trash

They managed to buff d.va to the point of making her so viable she was a must pick, and now she's an alternative Winston.
"Balancing" my ass. A dps barely have to sneeze at D.va to eject her from the mech now.

I know this awaits me when I get home.

JUST
U
S
T

hog hook was actually buffed, he can oneshot people effortlessly now.

B L U E B E R R Y

I've seen plenty of people complaining about it but all you'll get from Jeff is what he already said about skins. That spray just make it worse desu

>Zenny giving zero fucks about his dragon tail

Clearly you are not good enough with her. I have two friends who I play with and they keep taking turns playing her and both agree it's not that bad.

>it was not hard to kill D.Va
>all that armor
>Defense Matrix
>her speed and damage

Fuck off. D.Va was cancer.

Needs to be redeemed and get a new skin.

Maybe she will get something like reinhardt got. just a non event related skin.

Absolutely best skin and highlight combo for Ana right now.
Reminds me of the golden lel.

where do you even buy computers this bad

mine is 6+ years old and i'll only occasionally drop to 75% render scale just to lock in a solid 60 for comp

Apparently I have 3k comp bux
What should I get, lads? I got gold McCree last time.

>got the achievements for CTF
>don't have to play it any more
>still 2 loot boxes to grind
>Mystery heroes
>dog shit RNG
>lose
>brawls
>Show Your Support
>on attack
>defence hero mislabelled as support means defender advantage
>lose
>No Limits
>defending Eichenwalde
>team doesn't play 6 Symmetra for the 6x75 shields easy win
>lose

Genji is fun~

Can you send one of the threads with complaints about it please?

new sombra hack is nice

>he doesn't waifu Pharah

what the fuck is wrong with meis neck?!

I heard they got rid of Mystery6v6 is that true? I'd rather not have to play CTF if I don't have too.

>I heard they got rid of Mystery6v6 is that true?
no

they took out mystery 1v1 and replaced with the capture the cock mode

She has triple neck since Mei is the Landwhale of Overwatch.

>Play a game
>Ana is still overpowered as fuck and can still 1v1 virtually anyone that isn't a tank
I hope retard who is responsible for Ana not being actually nerfed ever is fired.

stop fucking ignoring me how do u justify this

>win CTF 3 to 0
>don't get achievement

Uhhh

Pharmercyfags detected. Don't worry, Pharah will find herself a nice leaf that will scratch her itch.

Bought 22 boxes, got this on second last. I was almost out of hope.

Btw how do you backwards wallride with Lucio?

>If you don't like X you must be Y

Every time.

Neck yourself.

I don't really give a shit about gency but those two did get da best summer games epics

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752543359
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752643023

There's two of them. All you have to do is search for her name on the forums and you'll get more.

I've had two competitive wins turned into losses because of retarded glitches today.

Enable the backwards wallride in Lucio's options and then just go to a wall you'd normally wallride, but backwards. That's it.

pls respond
Kind of thinking about Widow but I don't want to embarrass myself

can someone post d.vas upskirt pls ?

The game gets buggier as time goes on. Blizz doesn't really give a shit.

Is the Ana nerf taking so long and being done so so slowly because they merely don't want to admit they fucked up that hard and made one character the focus of the meta?

Are they that childish?

there's an option the lucio-specific controls page to turn it on.

>playing mystery heroes
>get d.va
>melt
>get d.va again later
>we get an ana
>indestructible mech wins game

yes, d.va was the problem.

For a team that actually fired at her instead of trying to 1 v 1 and ignoring her in favor of a healer or another tank, no, it was not hard at all. I agree she could get out of it too easily due to her high armor count, but now a D.Va can't even stand on the front line without her armor going down in nanoseconds.

The Defense Matrix is not hard to get by, just KEEP SHOOTING and the damn thing will go down. Why everybody treats it like Zarya's shield as if they're giving her a buff, I don't know.

Her damage was great close up, sure, but generally focused on a single person. Why people also try to 1 v 1 D.Va, I don't know, but like I said, her hitbox is huge, just keep moving and hitting the huge target, and you'll pop the mech before she can kill you more times than not. Especially if backup is imminent.

Unbalanced, yes, but cancer? Only if you act like an idiot in her presence. Of course, now you can do that all you want, as those 1 v 1s are twice as easy to win with practically any hero.

Capture the flag yourself. Pretty easy to get at least once if the opponents aren't turtling (or co-ordinated) and you pick Winston.

all the new skins look like shit when is this game going to get some skins worth buying again

i'm sitting on 6000 gold atm