Actually a new thread edition.
-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.2
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05
PS3: 3.55

-3DS FAQ FOR FUCKING IDIOTS-
>Hey guys, I'm getting the "Failed to mount CTRNAND” error. Am I fucked?
Read the guide, if after installing a9lh use 9.2 ctrtransfer
>hey guys, i updated/closed the lid while on 2.1 and I didn't make a backup, now I'm fucked. Help?
Brick or meme
>How do I move to a new SD card after I'm done hacking?
Just copy and paste everything.
>Can I play anime games on my american/yurop 3DS?
You can play any game from any region as long as you're running the latest version of Luma (the thing you installed in the guide).

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
↳IOSU + Kernel Exploit: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/wiki
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-freeShop now has its own website, freeshop.pw
-soundhax.com/ replaces Browserhax as go-to entrypoint and works on 11.2 and below.
-Limited support for running DS games off the SD card. See list below. gbatemp.net/threads/454323
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7MxYQzVhb4604esdvo57a7crSvbGzFIdotLW0bm0Co

>Wii U
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-New VitaShell release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both Henkaku and TaiHenkaku currently.
-No need for a PS3/4 for Adrenaline, see this post wololo.net/2016/11/24/installing-adrenaline-without-psn-access-advanced-users/

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042316
gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042348
twitter.com/SciresM/status/824049710818332672
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277023-mega-devil-survivor-2-record-breaker-undub-1-0-usa-region-free.html
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277021-mega-devil-survivor-1-overclocked-undub-1-1-usa-region-free.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was just about to make a new one, good job OP.

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD was not worth waiting for

gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042316

Where can i download the DQVIII patch to fix this music?

So i'm trying to install the FBI cia through the injected FBI and I keep getting the error that "database does not exist"

beat me to making a new one, thanks OP

I have my Xenoblade X savefile from loadiine, and I really don't want to start a new game on the WUP.

How do I transfer my loadiine savefile to work with the installed version?

Where can I get the uncensored Japanese dub dq8 cia

3dsiso, undub guy is somewhere
redownload fbi CIA, it should be working
will add that to next thread tyvm

> it is not perfect yet, with some regressions, but the improvements made in some games are so dramatic that I have to release something

nice, but sounds too much like our good old 5-Hours

Don't, this just happened.
gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/page-74#post-7042348
even super mario 64 doesn't work lol

saviine I beliive but I dont know how . check the pastebin

Link to fire emblem fan translation? Creator is super vague about its location

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

>missing pastebiin

twitter.com/SciresM/status/824049710818332672

pokebank/pkhex update soon

I re downloaded the fbi cia and it is still not working. In fact no cias are working

>-3DS FAQ FOR FUCKING IDIOTS-
You could remove this shitpost-tier section as well while you were at it.

>people actually care to pay for that scam
What the fuck

How many months have we been locked out of PSN by now?

Wait, can updates break things? Might this be the reason I can't get a game's DLC to load?

I care about the pkhex update that will make my old Pokemon legal

>Wait, can updates break things? Might this be the reason I can't get a game's DLC to load?
No, he's fucked up somehow.

Anyone got a link for DQVII? Madloader's link is dead

I meant to remove the for fucking idiots part but forgot, I mean it's probably an ok idea but needs to be less retarded
Are you on 2.1?

Should be in the pastebin. The threads have managed to be fine without it when /hbg/ was way more popular than it is now. It would have made sense back then, but now not really

Finished uncensoring the Dancer model using PS2 one as reference, it's almost a perfect match in terms of the model.
Now to get a reply on GBAtemp how the fuck do I reimport this.

In the meantime I'll finish up the Playboy Bunny and I'll finally be able to call it quits.
At least until someone comes up with a way to convert the music from PS2.

(Cross-thread)
>since DS2 1.1 update breaks the undubbed cia
No it doesn't.

t. undub author

Maybe you're using the older shitty undub by some other guy?
I know mine works just fine with the 1.1 update, because I've got it installed and the game launches just fine.
Besides the files I touched aren't even touched by the update.

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277023-mega-devil-survivor-2-record-breaker-undub-1-0-usa-region-free.html

And DeSu1:
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277021-mega-devil-survivor-1-overclocked-undub-1-1-usa-region-free.html

Finished 3ds.guide everything is great, trying now to convert a 3ds to cia and it says I need to generate an xorpads. Do I need to run homebrew and use fasthax to boot into decrypt9 to do that?

Oh duh. I forgot to update. Haha woops

Can you make lewd models? Doesn't have to be completely nude. Just with... very revealing stuff.

Probably my own fault but I get stuck when starting up the game until I uninstall the update and my autism gets triggered

The inject doesn't allow me to select anything.

I'm not making this with an attempt to pander to degenerates user, I'm just uncensoring the game.

No you can go to decrypt9 via hotkeys during 3DS boot. Make sure you have the payload set up in luma/payloads. Don't know if the new guide has this part but it used to be on the old a9lh guide.

get decrypt9 payload, put into \luma\payloads\ named "[button to trigger]_decrypt9.bin" turn on your console and hold the selected button, it will take you into decrypt9

Is pkhex the same as PKSM?

Wait no I am already on 10.3.0

Guess I'll have to keep trying permutations of game cia, DLC cia and locale switches then.

PKSM is on 3DS
pkhex is on the computer

pkhex will be updated first

user what place are you going to use to ubload your CIA file?

can i recomend you mega?

Oh, okay...

go to 11.2 and try again

I upload only to MEGA.
And you'll find my stuff on 3DSISO as usual, but I'll link the thread once it's all done.

Sorry user, I just don't take requests for lewd, try not to feel too bad.

pokebank is 5 dollars a year

>5 dollars a year for like 300kB of online storage

lol

kys

And? It's still dumb.

Well over twice the amount it deserves.

Is the full uncensored for DQ8 cia released?

Take all Nintendo shit out of op in future, leave it for the Nintendo one. Looking forward to some fucking discussion, not children with no brain cells bricking their 3ds consoles because they're thick as pig shit.

Not yet. Read thread.

Will you also upload the romfs seperately or only in the form of the cia?

>Looking forward to some fucking discussion
>/hbg/

The uncensored outfits will be released separately on GBAtemp simply as new version of the DQ8 Restoration Project.

>I'm not making this with an attempt to pander to degenerates user
>I'm just uncensoring the game.
COULD YOU BE ANY MORE BASED?

Take your fucking Nintendo shit to the Nintendo thread and fuck off. This is why you morons brick your 3ds, you can't fucking read. Don't read the threads, don't read the guide. Jesus Christ, fuck off to here - - - >

fuck off retard

Hey, look, the frogger fag is back.

Just report and hide.

>he's still assblasted over that one time the last post of a thread linked to ninty

Don't get pissy just because you bricked your 3ds you got for Xmas you little turd

is this a new spicy meme?

Well it's not an argument, that's for sure.

not an argument but here's a (you) in exchange for one

You have a meme when a lot of people shitpost the same thing at the same time. This is just one guy. Do you see the difference?

>implying those are arguments

So what is going on with DQVIII should I wait for full restoration or is it all done? why would Square even bother to censor the game in all regions...
also is it playable on o3DS?

That's not what a meme is.

>implying this is an argument

>he doesn't know how memes work

Not an argument.

They didn't check out sir. They're not arguments sir.
>nintendoh lol censor xd
I don't know, but the partially uncensored cia is perfectly fine.

The first week of January called, would like it's 'not an argument' meme back

It's literally become nothing more than "things a lot of people do".

For Wii U: If i want to download patches i gotta first remove the DNS server right? Any other alternatives?

>implying meme take the effort of "do" now
Nice try.

so user now this is a new spicy meme?

>300KB
its about 700KB though :^) since each mon is 232 bytes long
its pathetic that there are people actually paying for this

>not an argument
>new
Stop posting.

>still using the DNS

There's 0% that Nintendo will update the WiiU. IF they do, just keep looking all over the internet, and don't turn it on.

Where to get wii isos.

Guess what? That's not an argument.

Guess what's new? ____________You.

All of the sudden I started getting this whenever I try to open freeshop. I didn't mess with any files and I already tried reinstalling it.

Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?

So everything's finally working fine, online and all that shit.
Now about DLC, especially Smash. Do I just tick the "DLC" on uTik and install it just like I installed the game? That comes with all DLC or what? I need to have Mocha running right?

DarkUmbra
WiiISO
Private trackers
PirateBay

im not new
the last user who called me now was that heaven faggot and we all know what hapend to him after that

I'm still here cunt.

>tfw you're existance is a meme
>tfw your not an argument

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Nintendo IS going a maintenance on eshop

Fight me

Fight me

Been this way for about 3 or 4 days now. I literally didn't mess with any files, it just randomly decided it was time to start crashing. Really starting to dislike freeshop.

I tried going online with the eshop, and then it told me about the maintenance. Booted up freeshop just fine and redownloaded ALBW

Freeshop has always been shit. Everything has been better as of late.

*Everything else

>New game coming out
>get super excited and feel like I NEED to play it
>get it
>turns out I'm not in the mood for it right now
>just go back to playing other games I play regularly awaiting the next release

I have a problem.

on /b/ in 1 hour faggots i will take both of you at the same time

>/b/
Meet me on the blacktop after recess stupid jerk.

Fucking shitpost. Saged

Chibi Robo: Zip Lash on FreeShop crashes on my 3DS.

It's only available as an EU region game, and it's the only one that crashes - other EU games such as Noitu Love work just fine.

Any suggestions?

Not an argument.