I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD

>I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD

alright which admins of auto shitposting did this

>What do you normally do when I'm gone?
>Wait for you to come back.

at least it looks more appealing than that ugly fucking twingo

>That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells smelly.

>Automotive engineers: what kind of car do you want senpai?
>Management: Just fuck my shit up

>FUTURE.... FUTURE... FUUUUUTURRRREEE...

>instead of making a good interior we just going to say that its a retro interior

hahah this is a joke right... right?

>Too bad that didn't kill me.

>This is no longer ordinary darkness... this is.. ADVANCED DARKNESS

>I was born with glass bones and paper skin... every morning I break my legs. Every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony while the heart attacks put me to sleep.

>Well, I may be stupid, but it's also dumb.

>all three top gear faggots liked this car
>the only other car they agree with is the subaru legacy

SAD
A
D

>NOT WHEN I SHIFT INTO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!

SOILED IT. SOILED IT. SOILED IT. SOILED IT. SOILED IT. SOILED IT. SOILED IT. SOILED IT.

>What am I, Patrick?
>Stupid?
>No, I'm Texas!
>What's the difference?

>Oh, why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled with misery?

>It's all about the technique.

>Hmm, a five letter word for happiness... money.

Do you guys think the person who designs these cars knows how fucking ugly they are, and hate themselves for having to make these things a reality?

I mean, it's not like they'd get someone with autism to design a car, would they?

At some point, someone legitimately thought it was a good idea and they were being revolutionary.

Also, nice trips.

The Multipla is fugly but I must respect the willingness to forgo all aesthetics to make something practical.

It turns out it's all about not having a shitty, poorly maintained car

Actual nice cars and even well maintained shitboxes are pretty easy to shift smoothly for some reason. All the little effects of clean FI sensors, ductwork, new bushings, hydraulics, etc come together to make it feel like you're driving a DCT. But when nothing works right every shift is herky jerky unless your timing is right on.

You're thinking of the Renault Avantime. The only time they ever talked about/used a Multipla was when they made a pensioner's car and even then they rebadged it to be a Rover

They did do a rather good job at facelifting it though.

This is possibly the ugliest thing since the Multipla. Everything about it is vomit inducing

Not a facelift, it was the new model

>pininfarina designed this POS in 2001
>in 2002 they designed the Ferrari enzo

Wrong.

I worked for a graphicsagency for a while.

There are cases where you only get a few bucks for your work and you and your client make a deal that you will just take some older unused design that you still had in the drawer and do some modifications to it and call it a day.

I imagine that this might have been one of those cases.
Was probably some really early bland design they made at some point in time and in 2001 they just added necessary stuff to make it a hyundai since that brand was really bland back then anyway and everyone was happy with it.

Nope

I get that from a smaller unknown company but Pininfarina has sort of a reputation and legacy to hold up to.
This matrix is uglier in real life then on photo, it Always kind of bothered me there was a Pininfarina badge on the side. Early 2000 was a shit period in car design in their defence

This was a good thread

It's a whole new series from 2004-2011.

Don't nigger me