pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-gSYD4aAwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>And still less quick than they would be on an input method that isn't bound to some maximum value.
Furthermore aim speed is not bound to the stick it's bound to what it's set at in game. Fucking hell you're dumber than a bag of rocks. Things like speed, acceleration and smoothing can all be configured in game or in antimicro.

>At no point does he do any "quick" aiming there.
Yes that's exactly what it is and fucking amazing at that. Show me the steam controller doing better. You can't. Things garbage brah.

>If you were following the original conversation you'd see the discussion was about MS making a $189 controller with paddles and a built in mapper.
don't care as any controller works for your arguments.

>Name a game that doesn't work with the steam controller even with an input mapper.
xbox controller works OOTB with nearly every controller supported PC game steam controller nearly EVERY SINGLE GAME will require configuring with steam's elder SHIT TIER big picture mode interface and require steam running to do so.

Why one earth would you buy a controller that doesn't even work with games, is shit to use, requires steam and offers literally not one single tangible advantage over the competition?

Fuck you're the dumbest shit eater alive

>poe is a console game now

>discussion obvious has shifted to which controller is better

i tried talking about bringing controller support to poe way before all this but you wouldn't listen. you could have prevent it. why didn't you?

>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE

is there a point where Lightning warp actually feels like teleport in d2? I'm playing both games in alternance (or like right now, at the same time) and didn't give warp enough chance I think. If not... what else?

I dont get it, back in 2013 I was playing PoE with my roommate. He had a setup in the livingroom with his big tv+pc+consoles and was playing PoE with a controller. I'm pretty sure its easily doable.

>Furthermore aim speed is not bound to the stick it's bound to what it's set at in game
Correct, and increasing the sensitivity necessarily means either having less precision at the low end, or using acceleration, both of which are undesirable for aiming.
>Yes that's exactly what it is and fucking amazing at that. Show me the steam controller doing better. You can't. Things garbage brah.
Yeah let me just buy a fucking game and practice it however much that guy practiced it so I can argue against an anonymous person on an Indonesian basket weaving image board.
>don't care as any controller works for your arguments.
No, because random controllers don't have paddles nor gyros for extra inputs.
>xbox controller works OOTB with nearly every controller supported PC game steam controller
So you're dodging the question by refusing to actually name one.
>will require configuring with steam's elder SHIT TIER big picture mode interface
No it doesn't, you can configure them through the normal client.
Not to mention you can literally just use one of the default presets if you just want it to be mapped the same way an xbox or nogames controller would be.

No, it has an innate base delay that can't be reduced to zero because GGG didn't want it to be spammable like Teleport. It's still reasonable fast on a 4L and the best movement skill for a caster but not as fast as a max FCR Enigma/Sorc D2 character.

alright, and the 4L would be?
LW + Less duration + Faster casting + ?

rapid decay.

>Correct, and increasing the sensitivity necessarily means either having less precision at the low end, or using acceleration, both of which are undesirable for aiming.
That's true of all input devices. More speed = less sensitivity. This is universally true.
>Yeah let me just buy a fucking game and practice it however much that guy practiced it so I can argue against an anonymous person on an Indonesian basket weaving image board.
The point is there's nothing impressive about steam controller and no proof anywhere because it's shitty controller. Quit dodging the point faggot.
>No, because random controllers don't have paddles nor gyros for extra inputs.
ds4 has gyro aim, so does wiimote. Nothing new. Key combinations remove the need for awkwardly placed paddles, dumpass.
>So you're dodging the question by refusing to actually name one.
Steam controller is only officially supported by a small handful of games. xbox controller support is baked into windows you fucking moron.
>No it doesn't, you can configure them through the normal client.
no you can't and you still have to have steam running either way. SHIT.
>Not to mention you can literally just use one of the default presets
they're all dogshit. I own a steam controller you retard. The thing is literally a piece of trash. Nobody uses one for anything but making one youtube video to shill it then never again.

Rapid Decay

>greentext greentext greentext greentext greentext greentext greentext
blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext blacktext

What's the tl:dr of the autism I'm witnessing

oh! thanks

>poeurl.com/1kU
Okay /poeg/ tell me how I make this character not have fucking shit life pool. Do I have to drop Heretic's and third curse if I ever get the damn corruption?

This shits on a steam controller in every way:

>bigger trackpad that you can use with your thumb or finger
>fully bindable qwerty keyboard
>arrow keys for dpad movement
>comfy, ergonomic
>fits neatly in your lap
>works out of the box in every game
>doesn't require steam to use but works equally well with steam
>as accurate as a steam controller or analog stick
>used by actual competitive gamers, not very well but used nonetheless
>costs less too

>That's true of all input devices. More speed = less sensitivity. This is universally true.
Yes, but on an input device which has a ridiculous upper limit to movement speed (like a mouse or a touchpad) it's much less of an issue.
>The point is there's nothing impressive about steam controller and no proof anywhere because it's shitty controller. Quit dodging the point faggot.
Not an argument
>Key combinations remove the need for awkwardly placed paddles, dumpass.
No they don't, because on a typical PS/Xbox controller there's only 6 buttons that you can press while still having both thumbs on the sticks (and only 4 of those at the same time unless your controller lets you hit both triggers on one side at the same time).
>Steam controller is only officially supported by a small handful of games. xbox controller support is baked into windows you fucking moron.
You're still refusing to name an actual game on which the steam controller DOES NOT WORK. It has a built in input mapper and can emulate either a kbm or controller. Developers CAN include a default steam controller profile, or you can just find whatever the most popular public profile for that game is and use that.
>no you can't
Pic related
>they're all dogshit. I own a steam controller you retard. The thing is literally a piece of trash. Nobody uses one for anything but making one youtube video to shill it then never again.
Still not an argument

>works out of the box in every game
never tried to play Dark Souls 1 on PC?

Did they up the drop rate for exalted orbs? I'm on Breach and I got an exalted orb just now, but I also got one yesterday and the day before. A few times before that too. Am I just ridiculously lucky and about to get a mirror drop soon or did something happen?

it can be done using 3rd party tools

poe itself (the pc client) doesnt officially support it tho

no
gamblers fallacy

Not much you can do if you have a quiver with no life and 2 rings with no life, that's just the restriction of your build although a little more life on tree wouldn't hurt, assuming your jewels aren't maxed out already

> Do I have to drop Heretic's
Blasphemy sounds out of place on a bow character since you ideally want to kill shit before it enters the small Blasphemy radius and bow users can curse from much farther

Interesting use of CoF/Rahkaldor, in most other builds I'd drop the chest for a Horror crafted/regular 100+ life tri res 6L but maybe the ignite duration and chance is too valuable here

wasted all my currency on fusings, still no 6L
now what

>Yes, but on an input device which has a ridiculous upper limit to movement speed (like a mouse or a touchpad) it's much less of an issue.
No, there's no issue here whatsoever other than you being a shit eating retard who likes to read things they post to themselves. There's no technical validity to anything you're posting in any way. You're fucking retarded. Nothing else.

>Not an argument
Yes it is, faggot. The fact that THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROOF ANYWHERE OF ANYONE USING IT IN ANYTHING BEYOND "LETS PLAY" VIDEOS IS PROOF. THE LACK OF EXISTENCE IS PROOF. THIS IS LOGIC 101 YOU MOUTH BREATHING RETARD.

>You're still refusing to name an actual game on which the steam controller DOES NOT WORK
None do except the small handful of steam controller supported games. Name a game, it doesn't work. Path of Exile? Doesn't work. You have to run steam.
>Pic related
Oh boy! Now I still have to run steam just to use my controller. Your only point is the biggest drawback as well, retard.
>Still not an argument
Still is and always will be, shit eater.

Things trash. They're for making yt shill videos and not actual video games. THIS LITERALLY SHITS ON STEAM CONTROLLER.

>Blasphemy sounds out of place on a bow character since you ideally want to kill shit before it enters the small Blasphemy radius and bow users can curse from much farther
Oh you're BV, never mind, I'm retarded, still don't see the point of Heretic's though

The term "Conversion" is too exclusive; I petition we should change all instances of the elemental conversion into "transelement", as it's more inclusive.

I see, well thank you.

gather currency. buy more fuses

alternatively, just buy a fucking skin with your desired colors

I'm using blasphemy because of BV, just using the bow+quiver for conversion and prolif, plus %phys added as fire is absurdly good on new BV. I'd be dying even more as it is without temp chains, and I need flammability to hit ignite cap, plus if I can ever corrupt into +1 curse rashkaldor's Heretics lets me fit in Elemental Weakness or Enfeeble.

will bleed double dipping get nerfed as well if poison double dipping gets nerfed?

3.0.0 will remove double dipping from the game.

Unlikely, bleeding doesn't stack, needs a moving target to deal actual damage and sources of high single phys hits are pretty limited in game

>There's no technical validity to anything you're posting in any way
I could say the same thing to you either. If I say "there's no hard upper limit to how fast you can aim with a mouse or touchpad because there isn't a hard max like on a thumbstick" the burden is on you to disprove it.
>THE LACK OF EXISTENCE IS PROOF
Lack of evidence proving god exists is proof god doesn't exist.
Lack of evidence proving god doesn't exist is proof god exists.
>Now I still have to run steam just to use my controller
Oh no you have to run the biggest game distribution platform that you probably had installed anyway. Besides, I'd rather be forced to run steam than Windows 10.
On top of that, to get the full potential out of the Xbox controller, you'd have to run a third party input mapper like the one you yourself existed. Either way, you have to run something third party.
> THIS LITERALLY SHITS ON STEAM CONTROLLER.
And a keyboard/mouse shits on any controller for FPS. What's your point? Why are you bringing irrelevant shit into the debate?

Anyone play grim downz?

playing a totemer shaman. is there a mythic relic im missing or something better than Squall?

how

>I could say the same thing to you either. If I say "there's no hard upper limit to how fast you can aim with a mouse or touchpad because there isn't a hard max like on a thumbstick" the burden is on you to disprove it.
There's no burden of proof on me shit eating retard. You made the claim about upper speed limits being problematic. PROVE IT. YOU CAN'T. NOW STFU IDIOT.

>Lack of evidence proving god exists is proof god doesn't exist.
Inferred evidence is evidence. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY ZERO INFERRED EVIDENCE OF STEAM CONTROLLER BEING ANYTHING BUT A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT ANYWHERE YOU SHIT EATING RETARD.

>Oh no you have to run the biggest game distribution platform that you probably had installed anyway.
Yes, installed, run no. Now kys retard.

>On top of that, to get the full potential out of the Xbox controller, you'd have to run a third party input mapper like the one you yourself existed
Not in a controller supported game, which is basically every single console port on PC.

>And a keyboard/mouse shits on any controller for FPS. What's your point? Why are you bringing irrelevant shit into the debate?
How can anyone be this dense and obtuse? You don't get to reason from steam controller is better than xbox controller to mouse is better than either. You have utterly failed to establish anything other than the verifiable fact that you're a fucking moron.

You're already using a secondary 4L BV setup for more ignites or something? sounds like you could easily fit a 3rd curse with CoH BV rather than jump through hoops to reserve another 35% mana but I can't be bothered to work out the pros and cons

requirements for posting in poeg: win a HC or race demi

It's the spicy triple BV secret the cabal let out of the bag last night. Stack really fast with a 4L BV-FC-Echo-Increased Duration then you just need 1 cast of each of two 5L BVs in the sme 6L and you get double the damage. It's a hilarious bug but I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts.

I will never not love you

I remember this being fixed in some recent patch or was it just my imagination

requirements: none because we're all anonymous and I don't give a flying fuck about your "*achievements*" in a videogame

t. someone completely unrelated to the development of poe

never in a million years will they remove double dipping

post you're demi

here's one of mine

OFFICIAL POEG LEAGUE RANKINGS (from most hardcore to most casual):

SSF TEMP HC
SSF HC
TEMP HC
PERM HC
SSF TEMP SC
SS SC
TEMP SC
PERM SC
XBOX ANYTHING

they fixed another 'bug' which was the massive double dipping because bv's 'more spell damage per blade' used to be 'more damage per blade'

I don't do events, I play the leagues then take a break

better get to winning a demi then

it doesnt interest me user

>You made the claim about upper speed limits being problematic. PROVE IT.
I already made the argument that having a hard upper limit means you have to make a tradeoff between precision, speed, and not having too much accel, and that even though it is universal, something with no hard upper limit means you can use a much lower sensitivity for better precision while still having just as good if not better fast movement. Now, you can either:
1. Refute this argument by finding a flaw in it.
2. Accept the argument and its conclusion.
3. Defer the argument if you believe there might be evidence out there that exists but you do not have immediate access to or knowledge of.
This is arguing 101 here.

>Inferred evidence is evidence
You have to make an argument as to why your inference is correct. I could argue, for example, that due to the steam controller not being out as long, and not being included with every xbox/PS console, it simply isn't as popular. Or I could say that people don't feel the need to make e-peen videos over it.
Or you could just type "steam controller gameplay" into youtube.
Here's an overall positive one: youtube.com/watch?v=1-gSYD4aAwE
>You don't get to reason from steam controller is better than xbox controller to mouse is better than either
You're the one that brought kbm into the discussion, retard.

you literal sh*tbird

git gud or git out

i play exclusively softcore and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me from posting

theres no git gud to something that doesnt interest me

check out my sick demi guys

can i be part of this cool thread now

Yes, since it's a legit demi that's proof of your skill as a player, rather than a consolation rank #69 demi like catshitter's

>consolation rank #69 demi like catshitter's
bet you don't have a demi and you're just jealous

not top 5 demi = vaal it then vendor it for alchemy shards because that's all it's worth to me

if i have the warbands prophecy, can the warbands i kill drop magic items with the special mods on them or nah?

>I already made the argument that having a hard upper limit means you have to make a tradeoff between precision, speed, and not having too much accel, and that even though it is universal, something with no hard upper limit means you can use a much lower sensitivity for better precision while still having just as good if not better fast movement
No you're argument is that the steam controller's trackpad is better than an analog stick for these reasons, AN ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED ASSERTION. ERGO YOU GOT NOTHING. QUIT POSTING YOU FUCKING RETARD.

>You have to make an argument as to why your inference is correct
I already did. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO INFER ABOUT STEAM CONTROLLER. THE COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF EVIDENCE ON ANY LEVEL -- IS IN FACT EVIDENCE OF IT NOT BEING ANY GOOD.

>Here's an overall positive one
>Overshit

There's nothing impressive in that video. That's a game literally designed to be played on consoles. And, like all Steam Controller SHITHEAD SHILL VIDEOS, they keep saying positive things WHILE PLAYING LIKE ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT.

>You're the one that brought kbm into the discussion, retard.
No, I didn't. A mouse is a billion tiers above either one of these abominations. The steam controller isn't "the next best thing" by virtue of using a laptops UTTER SHIT trackpad. It's just as bad as an analog stick only WORSE IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE YOU'RE FORCED TO RUN STEAM AND USE THE HIDEOUSLY UNCOMFORTABLE AND POORLY SUPPORTED STEAM CONTROLLER.

Kys you shit eating retard.

>get race rewards
>have to create a character everytime, load up reward, then commit sudoku on the beach so I can transfer the item to sc

You CANNOT post in this thread if you haven't gotten 40 challenges this league. Chayula encounter will be the make-or-break determination on whether or not you'll be allowed to visit future threads.

Sorry but I'm not a NEET that can just run 10000 tiers of map because he doesn't have anything else to do

40 challenges is a joke if you buy boss kills or play softcore, good thing 2.6 will have SSF so the real test of endurance/skill (first to 100 SSFHC) will have clear winners

>not just buying the chayula stones
>or chauyla challegne completion
lol

>AN ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED
It's not unsupported, I'm giving an argument. Now the burden is on you to explain why the argument is wrong. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss if you aren't even going to follow basic debate procedure.
>WORSE IN EVERY WAY BECAUSE YOU'RE FORCED TO RUN STEAM
Oh fucking no you have to run steam.
Meanwhile the xbone controller requires you to run win10 to get everything out of it.

>2017
>not having Win10 yet
desu it came with my pc 2 years ago

*goes back to guzzling Microsoft and NSA cum*

like anyone important really gives a fuck whats on some neets pc

you Amerifat and your cyberfear of windows. woo evilll microsoft!

there's only like two people in poeg that are better than me kek

>It's not unsupported, I'm giving an argument
No, you are not giving an argument you shit gobbling moron. You're making statements as facts and not backing them up with anything but instead, saying the exact same unsupported assertion again and again. In fact you're doing it again right now, claiming to have supported your argument while again neglecting the "supported" part where you point to making the same empty assertions as your argument.

>Now the burden is on you to explain why the argument is wrong. Otherwise we have nothing to discuss if you aren't even going to follow basic debate procedure.
I just did. You have no argument. You have the technical aptitude of a cotton mill worker.

>Oh fucking no you have to run steam.
Yes, that sucks ass.
>Meanwhile the xbone controller requires you to run win10 to get everything out of it.
I'd rather all my games just ran on any OS but it doesn't work that way. Everyone is playing games on Windows, especially steam users where 1% don't.

Steam controller is like taking two good ideas but instead of using the good idea, you take the worst possible idea instead and merge them. Accurate as a mouse and comfy as a pad? How about the least accurate device possible, a trackpad and the most uncomfortable, backward shaped, horrible button layout pad that requires an abomination of software to run? BRILLIANT!

There's literally no reason to run steam controller over the alternatives. All alternatives are at least as good + have at least one other pro that shits all over steam controller's mountain of cons.

and you quoted me, why?

just dropped a void battery AMA

did you pick it back up

uh when i say "dropped" i mean the item dropped for me

so did you?

yeah i picked it up

it's quite fascinating how intelligent people and complete retards cohabit in this thread

guys I'm playing D2 right now and... is there the equivalent of poe.trade ?

d2jsp

d2jsp

kys catshitter

it looks like complete ass.I'll give it a try I guess.

>zero trade offers for 2 hours just standing around/buying things/running a t16
>3 offers back to back near instantaneously a few seconds after opening shaper

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why would you even need to trade anything if you can run shaper? I would lose all motivation to play. I'm at the guardians myself and its getting boring

nys catshitter

Let's walk through this one more time.
>1. By your own admission, it is universal across control schemes that turning up sensitivity reduces precision or necessitates some kind of accel.
>2. Mice and touchpads have no practical hard upper limitation in the hardware as to how fast you can move, whereas sticks have a limited range of motion. The only limitation is how fast you are physically capable of moving your hand/fingers/thumbs.
>3. From #1 and #2, it follows that on an input method with no hard limit for fast movement, faster movement can be achieved with much less sacrifice of precision.
#1 and #2 are assumptions. If you disagree with an assumption, state why.
#3 is my argument. If you believe there is a logical flaw in the argument, state why.
If you can't follow a reasonable debate format then I'm not going to bother.

>Yes, that sucks ass.
Support this with evidence
>I'd rather all my games just ran on any OS but it doesn't work that way. Everyone is playing games on Windows, especially steam users where 1% don't.
I specifically said "Windows 10" which is required for all features by Microsoft's own admission.
>Accurate as a mouse
Nobody said that, just that it is more accurate than a stick by virtue of having one of the major advantages of a mouse.
>that requires an abomination of software to run
And Windows 10 isn't an abomination?

>tfw you find a way to triple dip

What would triple dipping even be? There's no way to deal damage based on damage dealt based on damage dealt.

no you didnt catshitter
you werent the first to think of BV+poison

>want to start new character
>need to sell shit to make room + get some funds to buy stuff for him later on
>slash prices on everything, cheapest available on most, well rolled ES gear dirt cheap
>literally ZERO whispers in 5 hours

what the fuck is this shit

am I RNG seeded to not receive trade offers

What sort of activities would Kira enjoy on a date?

>idiots dont understand what double dipping is and think they've found triple dipping

>#3 is my argument. If you believe there is a logical flaw in the argument, state why.
BECAUSE YOU MADE THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS MIND JARRINGLY BONE HEADED ONLY A STUPID FUCKING RETARD COULD POSSIBLY MAKE MISTAKE OF EQUATING TRACKPAD=MOUSE OR PERHAPS YOU INTENTIONALLY SAID TOUCHPAD INSTEAD OF TRACKPAD SO YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS RETARD TIER "DISCUSSION" OUT FOR ANOTHER 200 REPLIES WHERE YOU KEEP FAILING TO COMPREHEND THAT TRACKPAD =/= MOUSE THEREFOR YOUR LOGIC IS RETARDED.

IF YOU WISH TO LUMP MOUSE AND TRACKPAD TOGETHER THEN YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN WHY LITERALLY NOBODY IS EVEN ANYWHERE CLOSE TO COMPETITIVE WITH A MOUSE IN GAMING.

>Support this with evidence
The evidence that I don't want to run steam but have to just to use my controller? Are you literally the most retarded human being on planet earth or just trying your hardest to be?

>I specifically said "Windows 10" which is required for all features by Microsoft's own admission.
use x360 controller instead of xbone, it's cheaper and then your dumb argument dies. You'd also have to point to whatever you're talking about. Almost any console port will work perfectly with any xbox controller from win xp -> win 10

>Nobody said that, just that it is more accurate than a stick by virtue of having one of the major advantages of a mouse.
This is called an assertion. You have to back this up. You can't and never will because it's flat out wrong.

>And Windows 10 isn't an abomination?
Fuck are you going on about windows 10 for? It's not required for anything hardly. I can run most windows games on windows 95 still you butthurt autist. Quit trying to shift goalposts.

kys catshitter

nys catshitter