youtube.com/watch?v=xPrB8jJ4oGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>invade at SL 70
>guy with full black iron using morne's hammer and not fat rolling

how

>DS2 OP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Boss Invasions Rock.

Shalquoir. Sirris despite how much of a shitter she is and Lucatiel compete for second.

Probably the best implemented in the franchise. Certainly better than Quality Souls 3.

Reposting from previous thread.

Xth for /ourguy/

>tfw killing aldritch faithfuls off with style, one with a riposte and the other with a point blank arrow
i wish i recorded that
to quality jones or whatever your name was, youre pretty good
to pink asshole, youre pretty trash

Shanalotte makes my heart doki doki~

DS3+Season pass, is it worth 55 bucks?

How do you build for Hollow refinement? Base weapon reqs and 40 Luck?

Do you guys on steam backup your saves to these games? Is it true it doesnt have a cloud so if you reformat you are fucked and all your saves on all 3 or 4 games gone?

I really miss the days when got gundyr's halberd at low SL and invaded he forest.

People were so pissed.

You need an actual scaling stat. Hollow is absolute garbage for pure damage. Level dex for damage, luck for buildup. Don't bring luck higher than 30 because carrying 2 hollow weapons with at least 15 hollowing gives you 40 anyway.

ExeGS vs BKS
AR: BKS is better
range: BKS is better
Weight: ExeGS is only 1 unit lighter, negligible
R1: Identical
R2: BKS is better
WA: BKS is better

The BKS is a direct upgrade from the ExeGS

Why this happens so much in Dark Souls 3?

it's interesting to note that logan's catalyst on 44 int with both sorcery boosters in ds1 and court sorcerer catalyst with all sorcery boosters in ds3 deal around the same amount of damage in pvp
the only thing ds3 sorceries miss in terms of direct damage is tin crystallization catalyst and spells like dark beads or non-nerfed pursuers

I guess, but honestly other builds do well too. I am having a lot of fun with my 40 faith build. Got a lightning halberd and I'm tearing through the game. Even at 40 fai with 1 miracle boosting ring I'm doing alright amounts of damage.

The only DS game on steam using cloud is DS1, you should do manual backups for DS2 and 3.

one of them is single-stat and obviously meant to be used on hybrid str/fai build and buffed
another is quality and cannot be buffed
gee i wonder user

The ExeGS is not single stat at all.
Also
>str/fai
now you're just being ridiculous

someone explain

no way this is real

>The ExeGS is not single stat at all.
it is
>now you're just being ridiculous
me as well as the only canon exec gs user in ds3 then

you kinda can with 2h, 25vig and 20end. but I doubt that was the case

not true because my ds1 save got fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=xPrB8jJ4oGU

did my pcfcbf meme finally die? haven't been around for months

Yes, the game is well worth it, and the final dlc looks promising.

With the same amount of stat investment, the buffed ExeGS doesn't reach the BKS AR.

DS3+Season pass, is it worth 55 bucks?

So far? No

>next DLC will have DaS2 themed stuff
>possible bone fist
plssssssssssssss

>the only canon exe gs user
back the fuck off?!

If you like DS1 more than you like food, water, or shelter, yes.

Ah ok. So it doesn't like replace Str/Dex scaling?

So as close to 40/40 as possible and 30 Luck?

executioner GS in two hands on 40STR/13DEX reaches 464AR
buff will easily compensate the missing damage even with lower than optimal stat investment

Just give me the fucking plume.

I don't care if it's Ornstein, Dragonslayer Armour, Old Dragonslayer, literally could not give any less of a shit.

Just give me the fucking plume. Please, God, give me the plume.

Executioner needs less dex to wield, and gains fp from each fallen foe. Weaponart is subjective. It also has strike damage instead of standard.

So far they've shown exactly 1 item from ds2 and that item is as lame as ds2 itself.
I'm more hyped up about the banner or charging sword.

It doesn't. The BKS still comes out top, not to mention the range, absolutely amazing WA while the ExeGS WA is unusable bad and far superior R2 and leo ring compatibility.

So what happened to Ornstein? Did we kill him with Smough? Did we kill him in that tower near the Dragonrider? Or did he die to Nameless?

is this famous attention for detail by Miyazaki?

He either died waiting for Nameless, or became a dragon. Some people think he's the King of Storms, but that's probably low-tier fanfiction. Soul makes it pretty clear. I'd believe Ornstein going off and becoming a dragon, though.

What is DeS guy saying?

>It doesn't.
it does
>The BKS still comes out top
there's no doubt that BKS is a better greatsword out of two
what you can't understand is that they are designed for completely different niches and in its own niche exec gs is highly usable

>Executioner needs less dex to wield
Irrelevant in the long run
>and gains fp from each fallen foe
Useless because the WA is bad. It's a bad WA on big ultragreatswords, it's even worse on a small sword.
>It also has strike damage instead of standard.
Standard is better.

>in the long run
Not everyone goes to SL120, retard.

Why would he wanted to become a dragon? I thought he hated dragons. He made a career out of killing them.

My point is anything the ExeGS can do, the BKS can do better. Even if the ExeGS had better attack, the WA itself is enough reason to never pick a ExeGS over a BKS.

mocking CU for no gf

What's a good median AR in DaS3 to compare to for relative high and low ARs? 500? 450? 400?

POST SCREENSHOTS

>player characters, aka non canon
>use fai
Are you trying to prove his point?

>My point is anything the ExeGS can do, the BKS can do better
bks doesn't restore fp on hit even if you use it as a backpack, bks doesn't do blunt damage, bks doesn't work on pure str builds
you reek of sl120 duelfaggot who thinks everything in this game is designed for your minigame

Depends on weapon class.

You know all of those are irrelevant. It's not even about sl120, this is no morne's hammer' investment.

I doubt anyone would pick a ExeGS over a BKS. There a reason you see the BKS being used everywhere from SL 40 to 120, while the ExeGS is a rare sight.

What's next, you're gonna defend the bastard sword?

D O
Y O U
RRRRRRRRAIKU?

fucking omega team

fug

She looks so proud of it.

I've used the basterd sword and had a blast with it. It was cool to have the zweihander stomp on a greatsword.

So did the Nameless King.

The only time Ornstein EVER leaves Gwynevere's side is to seek out the Nameless King. That says a lot about his respect for NK even though NK sides with the Dragons, not to mention both Heide and Lothric eventually turn to Dragon worship anyway. Ornstein killed dragons for a career, like you said. Never was there any indication he hated them, and in fact, almost every known Dragonslayer has either massively respected them or ended up sucking their dicks.

>You know all of those are irrelevant
no, they are not
i use it a lot on my SL75 STR build both for pve (as it knocks down multiple types of enemies, deals more damage to armored targets and restores FP which i use for millwood greatbow) and during invasions if i need a greatsword option to shut off some spammy faggot
>What's next, you're gonna defend the bastard sword?
bastard sword has been a complete shit since his very introduction
exec gs, meanwhile, has its own niche and serves it successfully

Move aside fuckheads, the greatest warrior is here.

Orma&Reeves
Bow of Want
Possible blue flame

Irina is for ____

That's not really true, though. 600 damage is 600 damage whether it's a dagger or a greataxe dealing it.

I have no idea how AR translates into damage in this game though, or how armor mitigates it (or doesn't).

Does nominal AR have a roughly 1:1 translation into real damage? Better? Worse?

Then I'm just shit because I really tried to use it, but got demolished by Onyx Blade and BKS users.

Mindbreaking rape that grooms her for your pure love.

keekekkekekekek

there's no chime on a bow and description or design of dual shields is absolutely different as well
crystal sword is shown in possibly destroyed great archives so it's connected to crystal sages

If you're at 120, weapons under 400 are considered garbage unless they focus more on range or speed. At 99-100, anything over 360 AR is good enough. I don't know what the average AR is at 120 but at 100,

Greatswords should have 400-440.
Medium weapons like straight swords/hammers/axes average 370-400.
Ultras average 440-500.
Dex weapons (katanas, curved swords, spears) average 350-380.
Again, these are the average numbers. If your weapon is higher than these, then they're considered good damage. If they're lower, they're either bad weapons or they have some other really good bonus like long range, good criticals, good speed.

Some weapons like Twinaxes are hard to judge because they only have 385 AR as a 40/18 strength build but do 800+ damage in 2 L1s. I didn't include damage types or split AR weapons because that would mean a fuckton more paragraphs.

lewd

She did it for you.

Who wouldn't be proud of that figure?

Stop, Faraam is not for pedophile

600 damage straight sword is better than 600 damage greataxe, because it shits out dps much faster.

Looks like an edgy faggot.

Touching
If you're not going lmao4kat, at least put the onikys&weebadachi on the left hand
The bonefist itself doesn't have to return, just the idea behind it. The paired gshields don't have to be literally o&r to fill the role

That's the point. Ultimate edge.

Want to have an edge contest?

Thanks m8.

Damn, straight swords OP.

Is there a good-sized pool of

Shanalotte is for fugg! Procreating to make mini-Bears!

Then well done. I can't think of anything edgier. Maybe Kirk's Thorn set?

Post the first screenshot you took from DaS3

Pole is in right and o&s in left, you blind friendo?

Weak.

>CE fuckery
off yourself Aerthas

I am ashamed

>huelm
>edgy
Nah, it's just silly
Learn right from from left first

CE Fuckery makes the world go round.

Be happy I'm working on a script that stops people from crashing your game with a framerate effect