First for dynamic gameplay

First post for most aesthetic tank

>he thinks artillery is bad

First for snek a shit

I wonder who could be behind this post

>refusal to give away your identity means youre wrong
>on an anonymous cave drawing forum
pottery

All that was asked was for you to post stats.

That fact that you, rather vehemently, refuse to post your stats is only indicative of one thing: your stats are worse than Ameriburgers, and you know the instant you post them you'll be dismissed as a retarded yellow.

>implying posting stats means posting identity
>so bad he doesnt know this
petri

fight me

>euros waking up
>thread going to shit
Really gets the noggin' joggin'

>euro vs burger
>Who will win this Sunday night in the showdown between continents?

>implying burgers can ever leave the primitive stage of snek vs spider shitposting
its not a fair fight Tbh
its 2 am r/n ppl are actually going to sleep

ding ding ding

it's the heavyweight american who wins by 400 WN8

Is it just me or are stats on tanks from vbaddict kinda screwy looking?

>le snek posting strawman
euros pls leave

Second for snek a shit

Third for snek a shit

american wn8 is inflated since its a ded server where most good players stopped playing
youd probably be dark green in yurop

>posting smug reaction pics w/o refuting the point

user, stop. This is embarrassing.

What's a good tank for the heavy missions that ask you to block a lot of damage?

IS-6

You mean the ones where you should block 3x or 4x your HP? The general consensus is that the VK4502B is the best tank for those missions because you can get morons to bounce off your upper and lower plates all day.

Good players are by far a minority in comparison to bad players. Let's say for ever 10000 shitters you have a good one. The ratio is constant since WN8 is calculated via global average. With a constant ratio the larger population servers such as Europe would contain a much larger population of retards. However with the assumed ratio the population of good players has had a much smaller population increase. Thus, due to a constant team size it would be much more likely to find yourself in match with players who are retarded.

Remember that WN8 is calculated by global averages so how well a player is, is calculated the same way. The top 10% of players in Europe would be higher than NA, but the bottom 90% would have a much greater difference (increase) in player base.

I'd say since farming shitters is easy it'd be easier to be achieve a higher WN8 in Europe. Thanks for reading have a Miho.

Emil II.

>statistically more likely to be in a team of retards
only works for small sample sizes and wn8 is collected over a long period and if the population got ridiculously small you would most likely end up with 14 retards since 1 unigum would be a significant deviation from your ratio
>globabl averages
proves my point since a higher ratio of retards is more likely to result in ppl gettin good wn8

So do you think you're objectively a better player then?

You don't actually believe this, do you?

You just play until you get a hilly map with no artillery then let TDs shoot at your turret all day. Could probably get 5k in the first 2 minutes of the game.

im an opportunist i believe whatever feeds me (you)s

TD spam and artillery cancer are one and the same

Mommy!!!!

>replying to namefags and tripfags
How come Veeky Forums never leanrs?

If I have a chi-nu-kai does that mean getting the STB-1 as my first tier 10 is a good idea?

If you're willing to suffer until tier 8, then sure why not?

I fucking hate when phones do that.

>inb4 upside down

Someone come to my house and shoot me. I'm going to bed.

You should probably just go for an easier grind like the IS-7, M48, or E5. I don't think having a tier 5 crew trainer will make a huge difference. It's nice to throw the crew in there for a daily double to increase exp but otherwise not crucial

Tier 7, the Chi-Ri is good, and the Chi-To is situational

Fourth for snake a shit

you're not pretty good

you're on the patch threads too aintcha

>Americans waking up
>thread quality rapidly declining
I didn't want to think but I don't really have a choice here

>platoon up with someone much better than me
>immediately start playing like shit

>tfw you sit in bush for 90% of the game to do a mission

Nah I'm not. I'm at work atm though and my retarded phone won't edit properly.

>Aggressive
>Passive scouted

>this guy thinks that the Chi-nu Kai makes enough money to get him a tier 10 tank
Bitch, please. Either buy a tier 8 premium or buy premium time, else you're never going to have an STB-1.

but he didnt say that
haveing a fitting premium to a line almost guarantees you a decent crew (3-4 skills at tier 8), which is very handy for higher tier tanks and a wasted opportunity to not grind that line
stb line is an awful choice for someones first tier 10 though imo

What's a fun Tier 8 premium to buy with gold?

>inna IKV 103
>AT2 mortar overmatches and oneshots me
FUCK

What's your definition of fun? SPershing is retard proof and makes a lot of credits. Same with the IS-6 but I don't have one.

T26E4, FV4202, T54 Mod 1 (when top tier and middle tier), Lowes (never stop improving), M4A1 ravioli, and IS-6.

>getting hit by a derp gun in an IKV 103
>dying
Color me surprised.

Though honestly any intelligent AT2 driver should be using the pea shooter.

mod 1 needs a buff, its shit compared to all the new and buffed t8 premiums
in its current state it makes no sense to give it full MM while the super pershing has pref MM

I actually had a pretty alright experience with the little derp gun when I was grinding the AT2. Then I droped it in favour of the peashooter.

I kinda wanna buy the T-54 mod 1, because I'm grinding up the T-54 line as it is right now

>Everybody tells me to drop derp guns in favor of peashooters on almost every tank
>On average do better in almost every tank with this choice with the derp gun

Only a few exceptions, tanks like the Piger and tier 6 nazi meds with shitty 105s

there is literally no other way to play the t-34 than with the 57

Yes and I said derp guns

The 76 is just a normal gun

I actually do have my eye on it, but you probably won't make too many credits in pubs because cancer T8 MM will put you in tier 10 battles a lot. Also even against tier 8s you will need to fire APCR to guarantee pens. I've also heard it has fairly sluggish mobility to balance the armor it has It's a good tank if you are in a clan that regularly does T8 strongholds. If it's your first T8 pref you really want to get one that grinds credits, SPershing is great for this now with the buff. I'm also glad because the Pershing, M46, and M48 are all keeper tanks imo so you can grind crews for them. Another great credit grinder is the Lowe, now with it's buffs it's solid as fuck and you will rarely have to fire prem ammo.

Nah, I've got the IS-6 if I want to grind credits in Tier 8. I'm looking at the mod 1 more for just plain crew grinding.

>not having a 907 or T-22 to crew train Russian meds

>doing more than 1000 damage and 100xp more than second place on your team
>in a tier 8 tank
>in a tier 10 game

how do these morons make it into tier 10

>Play tier 8 scout
>Out damage a JPE100 that survived the whole match

Well I only started playing two months ago, so there's not much chance of me acquiring those tanks.

Hey man, I started playing for real in December 2013 and got a 907 in December 2014

You can do it if you put your mind to it

There is no way you can get a T-22, though.

should have bought a rudy, its not only a better crew trainer but also cheaper and it has a doggo crew member

Do yourself a favor and pick a pref mm tier 8 like the spergshing or FCM

I already have the IS-6, like I said.

but what happens to battle puper when tenk has dieded?

>doesn't know that armor is a meme with all these new B A L A N C E D premium tanks running around

You're shit if you can't make IS-6 armour work.

battle puper doesnt fear death for the glory of the motherland
otherwise he goes straight to katyn like those other filthy polacks

Got banned for 3 days because I trump posted.

Now I can post mommy again.

desu the ban wasn't long enough

Is the leo 1 line worth grinding?

Eat a dick Ev you snek cuck.

sorry lad, this isn't Ev. You'll just have to accept that you have the inferior waifu.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposts

>horsefag false flagging as snek fag to create a rift between me and Ev

Nice try nigger

Reminder that the shitpost are the only reason this thread is ever alive at all.

>ignore shitposts
not doing a very good job of that now are we

>tier 5 has more armour than the tier 6 & 7
Is the strv 103b worth putting up with bullshot overmatch mechanics?

>implying that strv 103b isn't equally if not more so fucked by overmatch mechanics

Just get a krag like everyone else and be useful.

>bullshot
bullshit*
fucking fat fingers

>fucking fat fingers

these are your teammates

I'd way the 5 - 7 tiers have it the worst. They can be killed by damn near everything below tier 3, and they don't have enough HP to take one shot from any derp gun. At least the strv 103b has some armour and HP.

fucking spelling mistakes.
>way
say*

>be inna T28 prototype
>top tier
>enemy team has a M4 Ravioli
FUCK

soopringles, you were a mistake

>tfw 27% survival rate
>tfw friends all have 35%+ survival rates and make fun of me

Nice try, but you've missed by a kilometer :^)

Nice reverse false flag horsefag, but I see through your deception.

Geographically or metaphorically? I should have known there were two of you, pringles doesn't strike me as a /g/ browser

>horsefugers

Fucking degenerate.

A metaphoric kilometer. Because Metric>3rd world meme measurements.
And of course I browse /g/. Where else can I trigger linux retards? Why do you think I have such a large Tomato folder?

You've caught me, I'm no snekfag, but I aint no horsefag either.
Now what's the next step in your master plan?

neko girls aren't furry