Best Truck

Best Truck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolled it back over...repaired it...still in use.

>Best Truck
easy.

no...

yes. stay btfo

>buy hilux
>flip over
youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

I didn't buy it...but its saved my life twice....specifically an 09 in both cases. That and in Afghanistan after being shot at (among other things)

The C1500 was godly. I don't know about that new stuff though.

>its saved my life
that was Jesus, not the truck

>Best Truck
the best truck is the one someone is happy with and they defend it until it they're not

right...

correct

They're still god-tier. It is still by far the most reliable truck.

Jesus best truck.

>imaginary nigger saved someones life
riiiiiiight.
and my name is Chelsea Clinton

Serious question....does anyone know of a way to import a 2009 Hilux to the states?

The Tacoma is NOT a Hilux,

Not legal. The United States has a rule that, if it wasn't sold here and there is no equivalent model, you have to wait 25 years to import it.

There is a list of exceptions, but getting on that list is near impossible since it's so expensive. You have to conduct crash tests and prove the thing meets US emissions. Most vehicles tested for this regularly fail both emissions and government standard side impact crash tests

Not possible mate, stop complaining, it's basically a Tacoma with a fully boxed chassis and other reliability enhancements and emission deletes.
They are made for the developing world like Mexico. If you wan one so bad move.

it can be done, but then you get to play a game of "will the government impound and destroy my truck"

>atheist scum detected
MOOOODDDSSSS

>bitching someone else doesn't believe in your book of fairy tales

Well that explains why I was able to own a 1979 Land Rover Santana...but I'm not happy about it.

What is grey market

>but I'm not happy about it.
Blame Mercedes. They are literally the reason that law exists. The law was put into place in 1988.
In 1984/1985, currency exchange rates meant that buying a Mercedes in Germany and privately importing it to America was $10k cheaper than buying the exact same car from a US Mercedes dealer. The problem got so bad that for a few years, there were more Mercs being privately imported than Mercedes was importing themselves for dealerships. So Mercedes lobbied Congress for 3 years over the lost profits to get the law put into place.

Not what I was dealing with. I'm sad I got rid of it...but it was an utter piece of shit mechanically. I thought I was gonna die getting it to the new owner I sold it to.

god bless

>atheist faggot implying this hard
so you saying atheists cant compete

Skid demon

wat

they can't compete against a supernatural jewish zombie

atheists btfo! how will they ever recover?

wtf is wrong with you people?

everything. Want a cookie? Made with real human blood.

Too bad it looks gay and has no power
>muh reliability
Whatever you have to tell yourself

yup

still in use by fucking isis

Kill yourself newfag

jesus always holds the wheel

>newfag
I've been here longer than you fucktard

GM is fucking trash and it only continues to get worse.

Its like the engineers tried their level damnedest to design it to be hard to work on.

Like ford is any better... Having to take the cab off to change a filter is great engineering alright.

Pulling the cab on a Super Duty is really easy though. Any competent tech with a 2 post can do it in 45 mins or less. I've done it just to do an engine swap on a 5.4, that much easier then pulling it out the top.

on the upshot, they're so reliable, you won't need to work on it often.

Best truck is one that rots in half , uses phyllo pastry for the headgasket, has a brand new defective diesel engine series but the billions of $$$ of brainwashing is so strong that it's still the most "reliable" piece of machinery ever made, because everything else has GOT to be worse.