Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

You have been dropped! edition

>What's new?
Valeera and ching chong new year event out (FREECOCK)
youtu.be/fWY6RbiNgVk
>Latest In Development Video
youtu.be/XUhMCNzcUb0
>Year in Review
youtu.be/sYIpkktbm68
>Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20483091/weekly-sale-jan-24-31-2017-1-24-2017

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Where do I find you B losers?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Current weekly brawl:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20477659/heroes-brawl-of-the-week-jan-20-2017-bloodlust-brawl-1-19-2017

>Latest patch notes:
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20481262/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-january-24-2017-1-24-2017

>Hero rankings, various statistics, talent calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki
There's also a leddit page but we don't talk about that

Previously :

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
youtube.com/watch?v=WmuPCi-s-YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No other option than play in Br servers

Valeera is weak.

>yfw game just dropped

xth for SERVER CRASHES

Big patch day, things probably being hotfixed atm

>the rooster race
wew this shit is not possible
your teammates can totally fuck it up intentionally or not
I hope they just give it out for free

In my opinion, a good change could be to make the needed items to pick up, bigger or more flashy to catch everyone's attention.
I just had one that I easily won just because three of us were pretty much aware of how shit worked. It's nothing too difficult honestly.

Varian should have execute as a lvl 20 talent

But then what would they give Garrosh when he's added?

brawl

Varian should have execute as a level 10 ult along with the fury buffs.

Can you not buy the Lunar Li Ming skin on its own?

No, bundle only.

Nope. Special skins are usually just in bundles.

>Execute
>activatable : Deal 35% max health in damage to a hero if this kills them refresh the cd of execute 60 cd

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

>felsaber mount is only obtainable in a bundle

in what world is that ok

>mfw trolling everyone on the rooster race

>mfw window borderless is not a thing in the settings

and animefags wonder why they get shit

in bronze where user is swimming through shit

>WITH OVERWHELMING FORCE

is rooster race quick match only? it won;t spawn on A.I?

Given how bullshit this was in Dota when it was buffed a couple years back, this will just utterly decimate everyone in HotS.

e.g. youtube.com/watch?v=WmuPCi-s-YQ

Imagine every QM and HL game with a 100% Varian pick rate because every fag wants to be the ebin combo killer. Maybe they'll even fuck around and throw the game so that it lasts long enough for them to hit lv 20. Dota 2 Axe players waste time all the time jungling for 30 minutes because they don't want to lane.

any good sources for builds besides hotslogs? sreyhots doesnt update his list anymore

Is that fucking Monkey King a Legendary skin that's driving up the cost of the bundle?

Why are they on Sun Temple?

Yes it is.

No it's 2 skins and a Mount.

>Mak'gora
>Heroic: Force both your hero and an enemy hero to attack each other until one of you dies.
>Lvl 20: No one can interfere with your duel

Woops meant for I would love to see Garrosh or Gromm in this game

>level 20 is "Delete the Support with 0 risk"
Doubt that would happen.

>except thrall but he loses his power the next expac

>Kill X/Perform Y action with zero risk.

Sums up a lot of "top tier" heroes, don't see why not.

Let me fix for you
>Mak'gora
>Target an enemy hero both of you will charge at each other(think butcher charge) this lasts for 3 seconds
>lvl 20 talent makes the duration until one of you dies

>can't even test the new skins out to see if I want to drop money on them
Blizzzard

Li-ming looks cute but I don't know if it's cuter than Star Princess.

How the fuck do I play Zagara

You don't unless you like being easy prey for 90% of the roster and a free kill.

You don't.

>"A player you have matched with has left the game or disconnected from the service!"
>"A player you have matched with has left the game or disconnected from the service!"

Um, excuse me?

Surprised Valeera didn't get Sap as a talent`

Why the FUCK are my range indicators and some effects (like Apocalypse) missing since this new patch?

You buy Desert Queen and fap to her on the character select screen

I'm punishing myself by starting ranked play. I wanted to force myself to play ragnaros and stack hero hits with meatballs earlier each game, but rag keeps getting banned in my random queues.

Help computer, suggest how to get gud

Valeera_X_Valla when?

git a bigger hero pool.

I use heroesfire

To be fair the Valeera skin is pretty sweet

Magatha when

>Love WuKong Samuro
>Favorite part of playing Samuro is hearing the old nostalgic voice lines from WC3

>All these Stupid Valeera's in my QM games

>they made rexxar and tassadar objectively worse

>apocalypse
do you want the whole map to be highlighted?

Having anub's ult as a talent and being invisible is a little too much.

...what the fuck? Learn to read.

Ugh! I was trained by Rehgar Earthfury!

Tyrande rework when? She's still loaded up with all those old generic talents.

current match

Valeera is fun, but something just feels off when I'm playing her desu

>Be literally best player in the server
>Still lose because teammates are borderline down syndrome retards

So, the ranked feature is still dogshit since it doesn't reward individual skill, in a team environment without a team

Hope this piece of casual garbage of a game dies already

It's a team game. Any one person on your team can invalidate your carry by sucking. QM is a fun mode don't take it seriously senpai.

>play on full res on my old computer
>it's stuck on 1152x864
>change to lower
>cannot
>change to higher
>cannot
>edges are cut off a little bit
>60 fps all the time and on ultra-high settings
Well, I guess it's worth it.

Weebs don't have a brain, the western culture hate them, the east also hate them, and they killed the anime industry with their shit taste. Yet it doesn't cross their minds to stop being cancerous faggots who are basically a cultural tumour

>be gold shitter
>lose
T-THIS ISN'T A COINCIDENCE GUYS THIS GAME IS FUCKING RETARDED

Doesn't feel right because you don't play wow in rogue.

This is ranked

And this is exactly why I ranted, since the game is heavily team-based, and we are playing without a proper team, we should be rewarded based on our individual skills

This isn't lol or dota, where you can actually make some insane build, say fuck your team and 1x5 the enemy team, the fucking XP is shared and building your char is very limited, not only you are handicapped by mechanical functions of the game but you are paired up with braindead turds everygame

Maybe some talent revamp but she doesn't need a rework at all

>implying the japs care about weebs tastes

Both fucking drafts on either team are trash. How do you expect to win a game with a shitty team composition? Why did you pick Tracer when you had no Tassadar? Drafting is a skill in this game, and it's clear either you are in a trash MMR where literal aids is drafted reguarly or are mental and decided to turn your shit comp into an even more shit comp by picking Tracer.

You're a clown m8, chill out and take a break.

>Implying there is a HUGE diference between ranks in this game

The biggest struggle is getting out these shitter ranks, once you are in diamond staying there is easier because most people there have the most basic game-sense, while in gold and below 96% of the players simply don't think

But yea, keep jerking your micro-dick to your e-peen, because your farmed a high rank, when mechanically speaking, you are on the same level as 80% of gold fags

Damn dude look at that siege damage tho

>those picks

Lord man, you and Illidan probably drafted late too, what a shit show

how do you even do that much on her

>takes like a solid 10 seconds or so to kill a low health minion with tass AA
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

>Implying japs have any respect for cultural cancerous human beings who contribute in nothing to japan or they culture and act on the most obnoxious ways, thinking living in japan is like a SoL anime with their broke japanese

They just care about the money you give to them, literally everything else about you they hate just like the rest of the world

She did literally nothing all game but sat in lane. The two assists she got were when the shrine was near top lane where she was AFK killing minions.

Pretty sure most weebs aren't giving them any money

>viewing anime
>buying blu-rays
>buying figures, nendos, dakimakuras
>paying for anime streaming services
>mangas

Most of those are probably the English versions meaning it's pennies compared to what they make in Japan

>have gotten the cock event 8 times
>retards have taken the objects and sat on their ass with them or done absolutely nothing 6 times

fun times

>80% of gold players are good
>except MY gold players. MY gold players are always bad

My stutterstep game is off the charts today

This is the single worst thing they've ever done. It is astounding.

>They just care about the money you give to them
Japan doesn't see the profits from overseas sales and don't care since weebs don't import Blu-Rays whose numbers are the only things that matter to the anime industry.

>the people that actually believe this

Sometimes I shield minions just because they do more damage to other minions than me besides with storms.

>tfw you find malfurion fun as shit but the fact that you rely on others is a bad thing for you

i get that same cutoff issue on a higher resolution too
like 1400x900
also the screen would cut off the working lower resolutions with black edges if i run it in directx11 and tab back to the game.

blizz fixed it once a couple of patches back, but it came back shortly after another patch saying they fixed it for realz this time.

To be quite honest, the cut off doesn't really pay much of a curse in-game because there's nothing that much important that's being cut-off aside the couple pixels of vision.
It does bother me during main menu though. The font being cut off a little can be painful, but the FPS being so healthy with this resolution makes it up.

What about Zarya post launch? That was pretty fucking terrible too

Man, I actually had a good BHB game today. It was like bizarro world.

And then we got a comp that was Kerrigan, Morales, Illidan, Valeera, Auriel. It did not go well. Spoiler alert, the Valeera and Illidan kept diving.

At least Zarya can kill minions with an attack move.

>Tass, Zarya, Valeera triple queue in QM

What a bunch of faggots.

>Sup, War and Ass
Wow user, how dare they.