What does Veeky Forums think about Tesla?

What does Veeky Forums think about Tesla?

there's no point in buying a high performance EV when you'll just rape your battery and get left in the dust past 60mph in the end

also musk is a massive dick and hates anyone doing anything to "his" software

EVs are high efficiency short/medium distance commuters. anyone looking for a tesla should consider a leaf instead.

What? The Model S P100D does the quarter mile in 10.5 seconds. It's the production fastest sedan on the planet. also ever.

>this mad your shitty ice can't compete
lol

>anyone looking for a tesla should consider a vehicle that is worse in every possible way
Atleast recommend the chevy bolt you fucking autist

muh eleectrick veehickle

Destroys ICE at their own game.

electric>gas

>t. nissan's marketing team

amazing company

>Nürburgring time slower than a Volvo 240
>fastest sedan

fastest accelerating production sedan on the planet.

>muh irrelevant performance metrics
0-60 is the only important day to day performance metric

200k+ tesla is slower than a $5000 ice motorcycle in every measure of acceleration
lmao

and its slower than a $3000 transit van around the nurburgring double lmao!!

>ability to drive hard for more than 3 minutes without overheating the battery and going into limp mode
>unimportant

not an argument
not a car. sorry, lol.

>ice cucks won't even bother defending ice cars
LOL

>>ability to drive hard for more than 3 minutes
lol, teslashit can only do three 0-60 runs before its in limp mode

this, ice cucks on suicide watch

>not an argument
not an argument. stay btfo

>not a car. sorry, lol.
its still ice, stay btfo

>ice cucks won't even bother defending ice cars
pic related, worlds fastest production car. deal with it

>still slower to 60 than a 8 seater sedan
ROTFLMAO

>still slower to 60 than a 8 seater sedan
doesnt change the fact its the worlds fastest production car
stay btfo

>8 seater
highly doubt it seats 8 americans

>world's fastest production car
nope, that's the model s

stay btfo and triggered ice cuckold

>0-60
>day to day
So you always accelerate away from traffic lights at full throttle, every day, all the time?

I drive a 90 hp turd and even that thing doesn't need to be floored to keep up with traffic.

not an argument.

0-60 is not an argument.

it's the only important day to day metric

It's absolutely irrelevant because day to day driving isn't an acceleration race.

>it's irrelevant because i say so!
stay btfo ice cuck

Terrible quality, terrible warrantee if you want a BEV there is a reason the Leaf, Zoe and eGolf piss on it.

Quarter mile times are only a performance indicator. dragracing is the lowest common denominator race for retards who can´t drive.

Sure tesla is good round corners and accelaration but whats the point if you can do one lap of nürburgring and have to charge for 50 hours. And then a few years later put half the price of the car into replacing batteries.
ICE is just better for enthusiasts until fuel cell tech starts working.

t. ice cuckold

daily a top fuel dragster then you fucking retard.

a decent 0-60 is nice to have.
Handling and 60-0 is more important than. If you are not a benchracer or subhuman drag racing cunt you´d know that.

we're discussing production cars dumb ice cuck. kys.

>handling is relevant in a day to day scenario
nope, stay triggered and btfo dumb ice fag.

not an argument

not an argument

It's irrelevant because no one ever accelerates at full throttle in daily driving.

not an argument

Which is why I said PERFORMANCE metric. Holy shit ICE fags so stupid.
not an argument
PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA

btfo

>0-60 is the only important day to day performance metric
Idiot
You do 0-60 once during a commute then its all about going round the B road corners as fast as possible. 0-60 is a shit metric for daily driving unless you are a spic snowflake.

dumb ice fag.

Its a very good product, too bad its overpriced and hijacked by militant extreme liberals and far-left subhumans.
(vegans, fags, treehuggers etc)

not an argument
not an argument

Better than being a retarded Republican who denies that electric cars pollute less.

not an argument

>I said PERFORMANCE metric.
>it's the only important day to day metric
BEV cucks cant even hold together one argument for three posts. How can a snowflake be so salty without melting?

>literally illiterate
stay btfo

see
STAY BTFO

>Its a very good product
No it really isn't, call me mad but I would like door handles to work for more than 3 years before requiring a $1000 fix that isn't covered by the warrantee.

im not even american you low iq subhuman
btw where do most of the US gets electricity from?yeah, burning coal

>i'm not even American
No wonder you're so stupid.

Electric cars still pollute astronomically less, dumbfuck.

When the debate is lost becomes the tool of the looser.

not an argument, ice cuck

At first it looked like an example of innovation and revolutionary engineering, but as time went on it became clearer that in the end it's a lot like other electric cars, only with much more battery shoved in it for class leading range (which shows in the price) and a lot of features released absolutely prematurely and unreliable.

because lithium mining and shipping parts 3x around the globe and producing electricity is all done by hugging bunnies

No they pollute more, do some research on the efficacy chain of powering a BEV and the CO2 equivalency of your nation's energy generation. The Tesla Roadster was 20% worse in terms of CO2 per mile than the Lotus Exege S and the M5 produces less CO2 per mile than the P100D. Don't just buy the marketing BS they spoon feed to the uneducated do your own research.

amerilardia is behind the worst eastern european shitholes in recent PISA tests bro

tell me how the tesla parts are produced again?Tell me how you generate electricity?do you thing it just out of thin air?

Nope, the assembly of the batteries is still far less than a ICE engine.
Nope, they don't. Electric cars are far more efficient especially in places that adopt renewable energies. Pic related you dumb motherfucker. Go back to breitbart.com.
not an argument

I see you have developed a well thought-out and rational argument of your own as to why you lied like a UKIP candidate

>At first it looked like an example of innovation and revolutionary engineering
which they still are?

Yet more alternative facts spewed back like a good snowflake without a mind of it's own.

not an argument

>posting "not an argument" is considered an argument by treehugging rebbit cucks

thread is done at this point

thats an argument

>hurr electric pollutes more
>here's my cherry picked points!
>gets utterly fucking annihilated by statistics by the epa
>literally no argument left from ice fags
lol, enjoy getting rekt by an 8 seater

DELET THIS

E-EV KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

who even cares about pollution lmao
And battery manufacturing costs should be doubled or tripled since the batteries don´t last that long.

Are you including the pollution caused every time they do this?

>the batteries don't last that long
they actually do. Soooooooo, yea. so much damage control and blatant lies from you crybabies. lol, stay mad tho

nowhere close as mad as you´ll be when you realize you don´t have enough battery and get BTFO by twingo.

do you fags have nothing better to do than replying to an endless stream of shitposts?
just move on jfc dude
any argument on this board can be solved by 'post your car'

nice projection

stay mad and slower than an 8 seater sedan
I triggered the ICE fags again, they're sperging out as usual.

i´ll fucking rek you in a crossover easily. Thats how shit batteries are.
You´ll probs fly out in the first corner anyway because all you ever do is drag race and can´t actually drive

stay btfo, also i gotta go. It's 2 in the morning and I have a date with your Mom in the morning.

i'll be up in 6 hours to blow you the fuck out again. be ready.

you had to stay up so long to make sure your shitty electric vibrator is charged?

you must be new here
you're arguing with a 17 year old with no car or a license let alone someone with drag racing experience

*16 year old

:^) don't worry though i have experience fucking ur bitch
nice projection. seriously tho i gotta leave now

It's a pretty good meme and taking money from clueless college grads is never wrong.

lmao i've drag raced a few times and I find it mind numbingly boring.
It's not racing it's car testing.

incest is fucked up
good luck with those deformed children and all

>T. Elon Musk

I stopped reading after that, this retard is annoying.

meme appliance company for web designers

>this upsets the environmentalist

>elon cucks rage quit

thread is nice and quiet now.
Teslacucks confirmed to be australians of Veeky Forums

If it doesn't have a gear shift, then it's not a car.

>tfw a tesla rolls more coal than a truck
god, I fucking love tesla

BATTERIES
BATTERIES
BATTERIES

So far they are lacking, when compared to gasoline. I'm interested to see how the Samsung SDI 21700 cells will perform. But knowing it's Lithium, there cant be a fundamental difference.

As for the Tesla, company is doing good work in advancing the technology, by sucking out rich early adopters, but that's about it. Sometimes i wonder if they're more advertising than developing.

>awful build quality
>garbage tier interior
>fuckhuge display (that controls fucking everything) which will inevitably get progressively laggier until it stops working altogether
>less than 300 miles of range
>very few maintenance/repair centers
>cannot launch more than twice in a row without overheating making the instant torque of the electric motors useless in a performance setting
>literally cannot complete one lap of any well known racetrack without overheating and going into limp mode
>batteries will go bad in a number of years

>Sometimes i wonder if they're more advertising than developing.
Actually they're more carbon credit than car company. Offsets and grants are the main things they survive on.

>advertising
Show me a Tesla ad. Can be anywhere, magazine, TV commercial, endorsement, billboard, show me 1 ad

I really appreciate what they did for EVs by being the first company that made them cool because they realized nobody wants to drive vehicles that look like aborted alien fetuses that other brands released. But...

>tracks you everywhere you go
>unreliable
>can't modify it
>tesla can remotely brick your car and will do so if you do not pay them for servicing

If I'd pay that much for a car, I'd expect to own it.

The model S is the worlds quickest you tard

I don't mind the cars, but I cannot stand the fanboys.

It's kind of funny to watch Bill Nye act like a typical Veeky Forums shitposter on the topic. It's a lot like asking for amusement parks to tear down all wooden roller coasters because steel ones are faster, pull more G's, and can do inversions, but people still line up for wooden coasters because they provide a different, more immeasurable sense of danger.

Don't mind me again, just posting in this thread to remind you are retards for actively replying to a bait thread, which gives more attention to shitposters.

stay btfo
stay btfo

Show me a Tesla technology. New electrical motor type, battery chemistry or manufacturing process, unique drive and recovery electronic.

not an argument

Not even trying to have one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just my opinion man... i feel like they do more flashy catchy talky, than anything groundbreaking in the area of electromobiles.

Well, you are probably the only person that feels that way, and nobody is going to break NDA to share all of Teslas unique manufacturing processes that allowed them to be the leading EV manufacturer after manufacturing cars for 4 years, making the quickest road car ever made, and doing all of it with no advertising.

The electric car of today in general, not just the Tesla, is like the Betamax tape or the LaserDisc of yesteryear.

Yes, they are the future, but it's not there yet.

stop stealing my fucking reaction images and renaming them you meme thief