>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752514016?page=5#post-93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fat mei

Mei is getting turned fat to appease tumblr's delusion.

>Seasonal event
>Queue times are worse than ever

What the fuck is happening

post butts

Reminder.

theres alot of traffic currently, so they're probably throttling the traffic so that their servers dont die.

Why can't the Chinese into dragons?
They're all hairy and don't have sharp teeth. Western dragons are bestern dragons

I think if the CTF maps were larger it would help but having the flags close on both maps just means once someone grabs the flag, it's almost impossible to stop them.

>Ruining her best skins
Fucking blizzard bending over to tumblr outcries

>mfw ana is still op
>mfw the tank meta will live on
>mfw 90% of the cast will continue to be irrelevant

>to appease reality
FTFY

She lived in the fucking Antarctic, she got fat, deal with it waifufag.

NEED
TO
PROCREATE
IN
THE
MISSIONARY
POSITION
FOR
THE
GOOD
OF
BLUE
HUMANITy

Blue is best.

"""""""""""""bug"""""""""""""""

Why is Blizzard so fucking weak? Should we ask tumblr to complain about the game imbalance so that Blizzard will finally listen?

>can equip 4 emotes
fucking casual

bow d.va
bow to my dick

Yeah, I think this mode has potential if you make the maps a bit bigger.

Even so, this Mei skin was clearly intended to be pre-chub.

>at least 5 boxes
>no event skins

It's a 60 dollar game. Why is blizzard so jewish when it comes to costumes?

So I'm a huge pleb, what do you call that dress that Mercy's new skin uses?

Didn't some anons in the last thread say that there was actually a marked difference between the skins in the trailer and how they look in the game? It could be a legitimate bug.

>Dva is dead now but is replaced by another tank
>Roadhog is better than ever
>Ana got a slap on the wrist
Tank meta will never leave, even if ana gets killed off it will stay for the sheer fact it's so easy to pull off in solo queue compare to 2-2-2 and other formations

Do any of you retards actually believe she was deigned to have a tiny waist and an ass twice the width of her body?

She's a fat fuck and always has been.

Is CTF the worst mode in Overwatch history?

>procreate

I doubt she's capable of that anymore.

>Live in scandinavia
>Were bullied by sand niggers
>Get PTSD symptoms every time Ana opens her mouth

I hated Mei's Snowball Fight but at least it didn't end in a draw about 40% of the time like CTF.

anyone got images of WuKong in primal rage?

I wanna know if it is worth buying

Since Tumblr can change reality. I want people to acknowledge that Reinhardt is actually a small man who wears a big suit and uses a voice modulator to deepen his voice.

Genji is a SLUT!

Yeah, they showed off the bug that Widow had that caused her ass to change size. It is caused by weights for the animation bones is how he explained it.

It's pretty fun if you play with micbros and play heroes who are suited to the mode
My mains for it are lucio, tracer and winston

Post the event checklist

>mfw one of our three dps is bitching about how we need a second healer

Just because she's dead emotionally doesn't mean she's dead physically

wait, what? source?

inb4 fatumblurites got mad because a skin finally revoked the myth of her beign fat instead of just wearing a thick suit for cold protection Eskimo-style

Came here to post this.

Literally so people will buy more to equip them all.
Same with sprays but on console it's actually really annoying to spray right, the timing and order is wrong, it feels clunky and I keep accidentally emoting instead because previously, selecting something meant I was in the voice commands so now I instinctively open voice commands

all the brawls except total mayhem exist and mystery heroes is pure shit but none of them are worse then CTF, shouldve been what that one guy said it could be, which was only Tracer

Well there's also the issue of her being physically cold with a really slow heart rate

FOR ANGELA.

""""fat""""

I don't care about any of the tanks as long as it's not current D.Va.

Hog's hook is a net nerf to people who exploit bullshit hooks. It's also a net buff to anyone who's ever played Hog going up against an enemy Hog, because getting hooked is now the fault of the hook victim being out of position than the Hog making mad hooks.

Cutest and best pairing

The waist is pretty drastically pulled in. She should be loosened up a but but not so she's a fat whale just enough so that she doesn't look weird.

Has anyone actually made Genji look really fucked up beneath the mask?

literally every female in this game is like that

It's bad but I've said dozens of times now, if you're solo queuing, pick Torb, leave your turret in your flag, make a fuck load of armour and lead the charge. But only on control centre, don't bother with any other map.

C-cute...

sadly no. I actually prefer art where he is more scarred.

Anyone got the Olympic Games spray for comparison? This pic does look significantly more hourglass-shaped.

literally the first post

Doubt it. These things get modeled out (and if you're a big name game developer, hopefully, tested as well, before release). ...modeled out beforehand, you see. There must've been enough fat crybabies to convince blizzard to call it an accident/"bug." See, who's going to fucking believe that load of shit, anyone who knows how computers and modeling works? No. Fat crybabies? Yes.

Such a cute idea for sprays

MEI IS NOT THICC AS EVIDENCE ON HER NEW SKIN. LOOK AT HER STOMACH

ITS LITERALLY JUST HOURGLASS WITH CHUBBY FACE

FUCK BLIZZARD WHAT HAPPENED TO MY THICC BAE

>thousand yard stare

Why do diamonds tilt and throw the game so much?

>MFW they locked the "fat was a bug" thread after torrents of laughter

>none of the brawls are worse than CTF
>offence only
>on hybrid maps
>defence only
>on 2CP
Literally no point playing offence only if you're on defence, and no point attacking against and all defence hero defence

>omnics pulling out fingernails of fellow pilots
>waterboarded day after day
>digging their own graves and forced to pull the trigger on her comrades
D.va has seen some shit

remind me, why did Zenyatta get the best skin three events in a row?

Back to your tumblr blog.

This is without a doubt the worst Brawl they have done.

Mei is THICC! Not fat! THICC!

>inb4 Ana76 fags try to turn a Chinese greeting into evidence again

Best spray for the record though.

limk?

She will be once the new patch hits

>unironically liking nut cracker

There about to give her a pot belly, don't worry.

>Sombra trying to hack Zen

NO

Why didn't we have mei narrate a version of Journey to the west but with winston and the other skins?

>he hasn't seen Mei's planet size ass
Go fucking look. Right now. Go to your hero gallery, look at the skin, rotate her so you see her from the side. No hero in the game has a body like that. Except maybe Widow, but she has a deformed spine:

She's wearing a belt.

Mission failed, tumblr beat 'em again

Friendly reminder that high stats with less popular heroes is more important than a high win ratio

She's far from being a landwhale laddie, she's just a tad chubby. That's a fine ass btw, my Irish friend

Why the fuck is my ping 330ms when it's normally 30ms..?

>capture the rooster
>grab the cock
nice one blizz

>These things get modeled out (and if you're a big name game developer, hopefully, tested as well, before release)
>Blizzard
>testing
You're new aren't you?

Regardless. Go fucking look at Mei's body shape in that skin and tell me it's intentional. Her spine is more deformed than Widows

No, they're filling out her back not her front, wait and see.

on their defense, the current one does look a bit weird, like one of those tight corset fetishes.
doubt they're going to make her extra fat or something.

>They get laughed at for 5 pages
>Then closed the thread

oc

Shut up you fags and look at the skin.

Poor blizz just wanted to have a fun event and get extra shekels, it's impossible to please everyone

>arcade more theorized to be the one you dont get mad at and to chill out
>in practice its the modes where you can see crystal clear how fucking imbalanced the game is and its more rage inducing than comp or quick play

I hate blizzard.

>the OP of that thread arguing Mei is overweight

We have sprays of Mei outside of her coat and she's got a pretty average build though? It's pretty clearly a bigass parka

same here, their servers are fucked right now.

played a few games fine and now even training isn't working anymore.

Anyone else having problems with Mercy's heal beam? It comes off of toggle and makes it so I have hold the button down. Really annoying.

It seems to only be happening on koth maps. Also not sure if the bug is exclusive to the new skin but I am using it.

LĂșcio

New Hero Option: Allow Backwards Wall Ride
When enabled, allows Lucio to start wall riding while moving backwards.

New Hero Non-Option: Broken Control Settings
Hold to Crossfade bugs out and changes back to toggle behavior in the middle of a match. -_-

>Decide to trycomp for the first time
>Placements get me 2401

How do I git gud?

checklist when