Kia stinger gt hype thread

kia stinger gt hype thread.
awd/rwd 3.3l twinturbo v6 with 365hp and 509Nm of torque, 8 speed auto, 15 harman kardon speakers, max comfy, reasonable price with kia reliability and kia warranty.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/06/22/kia-just-accomplished-something-no-automaker-has-done-in-27-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kia reliability

is that a thing?

The fuck do I need 15 speakers for cunt?
2 on the rear parcel shelf, 2 in the front doors and a subwoofer in the boot.

15... Fuckin poofter cunt

The rest of it sounds good tho

What is this body style called? Like the older z cars, and jaguar coupes?

Looks kinda like a shoe. And I don't mean is it a coupe or sedan, I mean they shape has been called something specific, but I don't aut/o/ a whole lot, I just like the design. (but fuck panamerica,that is not a Porsche)

Where the fuck do they even put all that? Kicker-mid-tweeter in all four doors, that's 12.... 2 extra woofer... 2 extra tweeters....??????

>Kia
>Reliability

>8 speed auto
This is not a good thing

I need a little stick to jerk around or I'll get bored

liftback

Maybe in the seats
Also b/c pillars

I just hope it has some sort of a diff.

>15 harman kardon speakers
Imagine blaring super eurobeat from them

they like to think separate speakers drivers are actually speakers
one door could have 3(bass,midrange, tweeter) for 4 doors thats 12 speakers, then you can have 3 small subwoofers

watt ratings for the amp are also dick measuring bullshit, they probably advertise 1200 watts, but thats all channels combined

the FUCK is this?

this looks S-Class sized pig fat.

why are you hyped about such a huge car?

>no manual

Wtf I hate Kia now

Honestly would have bought this in manual.

>B-BUT MUH MANUAL
Go suck dick somewhere else, faggot

>deck out a "sports" sedan with a twin turbo V6, dual exhaust, body scoops etc
>don't offer the car in manual

No, YOU fuck off pal. That's a no brainier for the niche they're looking to provide for and they blew it.

i think it's based on the genesis g70 or g80, cklasse or eklasse in size

no one fucking cares, manualfag
now go a fuck your furry boyfriend

>no manual transmission model

for what purpose? pass.

It's probably on the ZF 8 speed, which is pretty good.

mechanical lsd confirmed for rwd only

B-BUT ITS NOT A MANUAL REEEE, I NEED TO PLAY WITH A STICK

MOMMY, WHERE ARE MY TENDIES

ITT 3-way speakers count as 3 speakers

Alright cool. And with the eventual chip tune it will push 400+ hp.

Solid 8/10 of a car.

>liftback

Thanks, I was actually looking for Kammback. Unfortunately, the confusion and bickering about what a 'real' Kammback is means that the term is almost useless. Some faggots are on wiki suggesting VW bug is a Kammback, which it certainly isn't.

Yes.

If you like niggling electronical, and falling apart trim pieces.

Looks like an Audi A7

i've heard kia reliability improved vastly over the last 3-4 years

Why would they make a sporty Kia? Wouldn't that interfere with Genesis and Hyundai?

>8 speed auto

oh I uhhhhhhhhh ummmmm

Price is estimated 40-52k.
Base engine 2.0turbo 4 cylinder ($40k) 255 HP
TT v6 ($50k) 365 HP

This isn't a sports car, its entry level luxury. Anyone willing to drop 50k for these numbers isn't getting a damn Kia
Top Engine

i think the awd system is similar to that on the ford focus rs.

are you gay or what?

It needs a proper V8 to compete with Porsche Panamera, etc.

I don't even know how to drive a manual (yet) and even I can see the retardation here. Look how people in this very thread are reacting. A lot of prospective buyers are gonna be intrigued by this car until they realize there's no manny. It's like if I tried to by a professional camera but there were no manual settings anywhere. You'd really choose to just lose business en masse over offering choices?

Going back to the car, I like it desu. Good for Kia, even if it's a bit of a millenialmobile

>kia reliability
HAHAHAHAAHAH fucking faggot

>kia warranty
YA YOURE GONNA NEED IT

Also this, 3.3l v6 is a tease, people would rather pay more to get more

>8 speed auto

>kia
>reliability
>autotragic

topkek

anyways, at least these autistic gooks didn't directly rip from a german car this time. it's kind of similar to the alfa giulia quadrifoglio but still not an exact copy.

no matter how shit this car is, we can applaud the gooks for getting their heads out of their asses & creating something that's original.

jesus christ how do you make 365hp with a twin turbo 3.3L V6 when there are NA 3.5L V6 everywhere making ~310hp

just sounds like a bunch of shit to fail for no reason at all

Props for Kia upping their game with this thing, they have finally made a car that someone might want to buy. Damn shame they had to blatantly rip off the Jaguar design language to make something decent though.

For some bizzarre reason those koreans can't come up with an original, cool design even if the ultimate fate of the universe depended upon it.

That's a lot of projection

>no manual

Apparently.

Not that it really needs it with that 5 year bumper to bumper warranty and 100k mile powetrain warranty.

Ehhhh, it's probably closer to my Sony system in my Fusion
>Mid bass in each front door and tweeters in the sill, center channel speaker
>2 way 6x8s in the rear doors, 2 6x9 "subwoofers", center channel speaker

This is what Ford/Sony called a 12 speaker system

But the biggest bitch about it is the stock amp is a DSP as well and trying to upgrade on means buying a $800 amp/DSP

Thats because they hired all european designers, to include like half of Audis design department.

guessing theyre just not pushing the engines too hard and the turbos are bite sized. Makes for a flat torque curve though.

the v6 gets as much horsepower and torque as a n/a porsche v8 but at much lower rpm. It's definately not as bulletproof as a n/a porsche v8, but it gets the job done.
But I agree there should be a top of the line stinger with the 5.0l v8.

>no shortage of heavy gt cars from multiple manufactures
>kia has an i20 rally car the envy of the entire non vw world
>won't fucking make a road version out of it
Also the golf r is soft fucking garbage. Literally more languid than a wrx.

hopefully it forces GM to bring the new Alpha/Zeta Cadillac and Camaro over here in RHD

Because the last time kia pushed a block it became synonymous with external explosions.

Why is Korea so incapable of making a good car? Why can't they just make an entry level sports car to slot below the Genesis? Put that engine in a 2 door RWD w/ a lower powered NA option and an optional LSD/manual. They would sell 100k in a year.

When will the stupid bongs recognize they drive on the wrong side of the road?

and
Caribbean Islands*
Channel Islands
Cyprus
Japan
Hong Kong
India
Isle of Man
Ireland
Jamaica
Kenya
Malta
Malaysia
New Zealand
South Africa
Singapore
Thailand
UK

>Volkswagen listed twice
>no honda
confirmed fake

But honda is listed right between GMC and Infiniti and it's bellow KIA

>reasonable price with kia reliability
>kia reliability
lmaoing at everything

>JD

the should have used the 3.8l v6 of the coupe genesis

Literally a list of who gives a shit

Kia's failed to enter this market once before and they'll likely fail again. The problem is that at this price point I'd rather drop my money on a 340i than a fucking Kia.

the 3.3TT is more powerful

Kia tried with the K900 which was very underwhelming and wasn't even as good as the Genesis, if Kia is going to do this right there can't be a Hyundai or Genesis variant

>He prefers having a computer shift for him.

>no kiwi and straya
>therefore not a real rhd country

how will the kangaroos ever recover?

i think the stinger is built on the upcoming genesis g70 platform, which is like hyundai's 3 series eklasse competitor.
I have no idea, apart from design, what the differences are between a stinger and a g70.

MOMMY PLZ SHIFT FOR ME REEEEE

flinging shit works both ways

interior looks plush and comfortable enough apart from that kommand ipad sticking out of the console.

>dull generic black leather interior
At BMW and Mercedes would give me some color options with the leather at this price point.

>trusting kia with a twin turbo

its called the genesis coupe and base models come with a 348hp v6 and 6 speed manuals go for about $26000. For an added ~$3000 you get the rspec with brembo brakes, torsen lsd and 19 inch wheels.

best guess is that theyre using borg warner turbos again

Woofers in tha SEATS

no joke that probably will be a really nice car. kia, however, is a very shit sounding brand name - like something a mcdojo karate kid says when he strikes. and stinger gt sounds like something a boomer would masturbate to.

cnbc.com/2016/06/22/kia-just-accomplished-something-no-automaker-has-done-in-27-years.html

>not knowing gook cars are reliable
>the current year

They are just boring as fuck. They are the new Toyota, in a bad way. The car as an appliance.

>reliable is boring meme