/svg/ Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12180475
mega.nz/#!QJRiUbRY!vk-bwgUwIdlf9icV8aS4BVoA5xCvCrFLOR3PvD-Lpck
nicovideo.jp/watch/1485245158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you give her your bread

Post elf

DELETE THIS

>cluttered op is back
wew lad

DELET RIGHT NOW

unica is so cute and kind

Only if she dances.

>discord and non-discord fags fighting over something this dumb
I don't know why you guys bother doing it every day.

Nobody is fighting over Discord yet.

The whole purpose of this entire website is to get mad and make others mad.

strawpoll.me/12180475

nobody loves arisa

Just themis right more like just fuck my shit up
I actually still won

*Arisa doesn't love anyone enough to rape them in their sleep.

Reposting this from end of last thread

Nude Luna mod V2: mega.nz/#!QJRiUbRY!vk-bwgUwIdlf9icV8aS4BVoA5xCvCrFLOR3PvD-Lpck

Updates:
Nude versions of deck selection portrait, deck creation icon, and emblems added.
Nipples redone to be less hot pink and better looking (I hope).

I will not release the in-game portrait mod file because it is buggy as all hell. It fails about 90% of the time, but I will record webms. Expect to see webms for Luna's nude versions of emotes and evolve animation in the near future.

If there are bugs in the mod, please let me know here.

Looking forward, I plan to make
1. Nude Vampy mod
2. Topless Isabelle mod
3. Mess around with the in-game camera position and the game's rendering system. This could lead to higher quality webms of animated cards.

The problem is that most of the Discord fags don't even visit this general. They only want their shitty link in the OP to get more posters. Its just an external group of retards snatching away posters.

why are control decks so fucking shit in this game

the only decks that pretend to be control run satan, or are control-combo decks

Except Rosaria

>playing "control" in a game where instants or quick effect negation or quick removal doesn't exist

you're just playing midrange with heals and wards, shitter

please stop

My favorrite meme.

Can you make nude Urias mod instead?

>play fat ward
>aggro deck immediately topdecks DoD
i'll never understand how they do it

nice job, but desu there is no much reason to have such a mod if the in-game animated portrait isn't affected

they usually already have it in their hand

>play seraph against ramp dragon
>he odins it
>play against cucktrol blood
>play seraph
>surprise surprise he runs odin as well
You gotta love the people that still run this shit in their decks even though we're in a hyper aggro meta right now. I just want o complete my damn dallies holy shit

you can clearly see that it's the card from the far left, which is the most recently drawn

every control deck run at least 2 odins now, no one wants to auto lose against seraph

So how sleeper OP is Saha? I can't imagine them making powerful last word or end of turn effect neutrals with her existing.

hey guys, why we don't have SHADOW DUELS like in /dng/?

a SHADOW DUEL is basically a game where if you lose you will stop posting in the general forever and you will never come back to browse it either (and you lose your trip if you ever had one)

like I said in /dng/ they use it all the time to cull shitposters, and believe me, we need a night of the hunt here soon
there's so much cancer currently:

>that guy that constantly post butthurt shit about Daria
>that guy that constantly post butthurt shit about Seraph or Elana
>the guy that started the unga bunga shit
>the guy that posts decks tiers
>the guy that shitposts about discord
>the guy that spams the same chibi shadowverse channel reactions images
>the guy that spams the same pepe/feelsguy/rowen images
>the guy posting that blonde ugly anime bitch all the time
>the guy posting leaders reactions like GASP thinking he is funny
>the blantant gay posting

they all need to go

>hyper aggro meta
>top 2 decks aren't even aggro
>majority of Tier 2 is Control

why no 3 seraphs bro

>Bling Challenge

You can only use animated cards in your deck. Are you a bad enough dude to climb ranked in style?

>wanting a general with less people posting
what are you, a /hsg/ refugee?

>No one will ever believe I saw someone with Sahaquiel sleeves once

Nobody fucking plays sepraph I haven't played against a seraph deck since the release of RoB. I play it but I never see anyone else just Runeshit.

I already had a nickname back from /mbgg/ from all the complaining I did about the state of Blood prior to aggro Blood existing. I was "Bloodfag", but it's pointless to keep complaining about vengeance seeing how they still didn't fucking buff the deck 2 expansions later.

I CHALLENGE YOU THEN YOU CUNT WHERE AND WHEN

>absolutely nothing enforces it

yup, it wil work

i dusted most of my animated cards...

it's some shitty whale challenge anyway, i have a real one - climb the ranked with a default deck, how far can you go and what default deck is the best?

You were dreaming, bro.

Sorry
Ding Dong is my favourite card sleeve.

Control decks auto lose to Morde and Seraph, Odin is a must. They would tech against the only other auto lose if they could, but Cygames refuses to make a counter to D.Shift that isn't just "just play something else ;)))".

Odin is still good in the control mirror even if there's no Seraph or Morde, since Bahamut is pretty much in all control decks, and it can also hit amulets like Dire/Elana/Sun/Polyroar/Dracomancer etc...

I was awake but now I'm starting to doubt myself. I knew I should have screenshotted it just in case.

Are you sure they weren't Dorothy sleeves? Those are actually in the game files.

If I were playing Commence Experiment in a stupid Daria/D Shift variant, what would be the best splashable Earth Rite spells? Probably Apprentice Alchemist and Petrify, right? Maybe one Calamitous Curse?

>No one will ever believe I saw someone with Sahaquiel sleeves once

You're not crazy user. I fought with the same guy in Take Two two days ago

Coincidentially I got my ass handed to me in that game because he went Bahamut into Lucifer that game, pure bullshit, my butthurt wont let me forget the "guy with Sahaquiel sleeves that robbed me of 5 straight wins"

I never gave it much importance because I thought it was from a $500 promo but some user mentioned that you get the Daria shit for that, not Sahaquiel

This is your board state for tonight.

>pulling de packs with daily rupees for a few days hoping for a seraph
>no seraph
>realize that seraph auto-loses to dshift anyway

should i just switch to pulling rob packs hopping for dorothy/albert...

>le roach and daria aren't aggro meem

>should i just switch to pulling rob packs hopping for dorothy/albert...
Yes.

There isn't a single control deck that doesn't auto lose to D.Shift. D.Shift isn't common outside masters right now, so control is worth playing to counter all the aggro on ladder.

No it wasn't Dorothy/Daria

I KNEW IT, I'M NOT CRAZY. Maybe it's one of the Shadowverse Devs just fucking around. Or maybe something like one of the Idolm@ster sleeves glitched into Sahaquiel or something.

I would make nude Urias if I was gay.
I agree, but I didn't know how hard modding the in-game portrait would be when I started.

Roach is combo

Daria is retarded, its aggro-face-midrange, so versatile.

stop posting this you autist
go back to /hsg/

I take Bellringer and hit face.

>That one fag posting Bugs complaining about everyone else in the general

Fucking christ I'm starting to hate this game. It's either I'm unable to play a card for the first three turns or my deck refuses to draw actual minions. Every mulligan either gets replaced by itself or Blade Mage. Fuck my fucking face with a fucking shotgun

I'm so mad that I put off starting shadowverse so long that I missed the bellringer sleeves.

>sleeves in t2

Yeah, those should do it. Calamitous is particularly good because DShift has problems dealing with a wide board if they don't have a spellboosted Fire Chain already. Veteran also should, in theory, help a lot with the unfavorable Aggro match up.
Maybe you don't need all 3, but test them. Consider trying out Dwarf Alchemist as well.

I think Vania and Vampy are two completely different characters.

>Luna will never give you bedroom eyes

end me

Dario is aggro, roach is more combo.

Both need to get key cards gutted though. Feena/Goblin Mage give too much consistency to roach, this needs to be changed.

Daria having such obscene draw and removal needs to be addressed somehow as well.

>user was just rusing and making fun of me
Oh fug

>Open a shiny legendary
>It's Lord Atomy
>oh what the fuck I'll build a shitty meme deck with only one Atomy and only one Ceridwen, what's the worst that could happen
>Private match against a friend who needs gold, bring the piece of shit
>Atomy in opening hand
>Oh shit it's happening
>Successful Turn 3 Atomeme thanks to good old ghosts
>Friend spends his removal to immediately kill him
>damn guess he's shit after all
>Turn 5 topdeck Ceridwen
>Guess who's back?

I guess I'm a Lord Atomy main now. When's the alternate skin of our Lord and Savior for Shadowcraft coming?

I wasn't rushing you, but know that I think about it you're right it wasn't on take two.

It was THAT fag on ranked that blocked my win streak with Ramp Dragon using Saha into Luci
I was playing Daria and the fucked healed for almost 20 that match

Sorry, I just don't take losses very well when I feel cheated

When memes collide

Anyone for a concede?

you can give her bedroom eyes yourself though

>the guy that spams the same pepe/feelsguy/rowen images

It's not only one guy

HAIIIIIIII KATA KATA

>Rune
>Erune
Really boosts your spells, doesn't it?

Come at me with your best meme deck

If you win you get 2 (you)s redeemable whenever u want

Thank you

Soo

Midsword list anyone? Want to see what people put in their list other than the usual aurelia/albert/cyclone/otohime/tsubaki/alwida variations.

djeeta card when

Midsword is dead, but I don't think anything about it has changed besides dropping Floral for Albert and maybe Monika/Jeno

>Mid anything
>Still being played
Just embrace control.

Twice in a row I've rerolled cheap dailies in the hope of getting more shekels and twice in a row I've gotten cheap Forest dailies from it. This is bullshit.

>Mid anything
>Still being played
dorothy :^)

Dirt rune is fun!

Please concede

Just make a budget Roach deck for unranked. Unranked is full of Dragon memes, you can steal wins even without AE.
That's exactly what I do with my Forest dailies.

Nigga I have a full roach OTK and full PtP deck, and the Forest daily is still the most fucking painful. I fucking hate playing this class, everytime I have the dailies I get nothing, but midrange/control Shadow for OTK and Bahamut control decks for PtP.

Thanks Rowenfriend.

I have 2 Atomemes and I'm contemplating crafting the third, post dick

kill yourself pedophile

daria is tempo, retard.

indeed, it is

NEW CHANNERU ANNOUNCED

"END OF JANUARY"

RINGON WILL BE A SPECIAL GUEST

nicovideo.jp/watch/1485245158

Who is ding dong va anyway?

>gym uniform Erika

>Abandoning Otohime
You people disgust me.

Is control Forest the answer to Daria? Because with juicy Fairy Beasts, you can easily deck the fuck out them.

I'm really new to this game and was hoping to get a few questions answered.
1) Do cards ever get changed/rebalanced, or are they always as they were first printed?
2) I've found a deck that I'd like to make, would it be a good idea to turn cards I don't plan on using into vials, even if they seem good? (I got a foiled out Erasmus, but I'm not very interested in runecraft).
3) How often do new expansions come out?
Also anything to help a new player out would be appreciated.

tracksuit erika?

you can use fairy beasts in otk