Would you drive a supercar made by Hyundai?

Would you drive a supercar made by Hyundai?

not if it was a r8 copy
wtf hell no

wow, they just don't give a fuck anymore, they are just going to blatantly copy audi now

i really hope this is photoshoped

jesus fuck, of course this is shopped

As to the question - if it were good and I could afford it, why not? Because of the badge? lyl

No, I do not like Korea

gr8 r8 m8 i r8 it 8/8 too bad its b8

RREEEEE

korea>china
i love kimchi
but im afraid they would mess up the "supercar" by making it heavy like previous attempts to make a good car.

Holy shit i learned photoshop like just a week back and it's already a convincing one?!

But bro even after the shoop, it still looks like an Audi R8. The giant grille has become Audi's staple design element.

no it sucks and you used way too much blur

i wouldn't give a shit about how "silly" a toyota or honda supercar would appear to be to most consumers

but hyundai badges just bother me a lot, like how KIA badges make me think of cheap IKEA. It's literally just a deformed Honda badge. Same shit with their genesis badge, they're doing it on purpose.

Yeah I know because I'm not a pro.

>nips try to make a sports car
>makes the fairlady
>nips try to make a roadster
>makes the miata
>nips try to make a muscle car
>makes the skyline
>nips try to make a rally car
>makes the impreza
>nips try to make a super car
>makes the nsx
>nips try to make an exotic
>makes the lfa

If Hyundai commits to actual racing and uses the knowledge gained to move up the ladder in terms of performance sports cars, and makes a super car that offers something that no other make does (like the NSX offered everyday drive-ability and reliability), then they can make a supercar that sells.

gooks cannot even make a fucking luxury car or a cheap/simple sports car.

how do you expect them to make something with impressive performance if they can't create something so simple as an original design with quality materials?

Yes i would
잊지마 병신

The op image is photoshopped you dingus

I would unironically drive this, looks like gook MR2 but done better (because you know, Toyota is too busy making boring shitboxes).

I will never own a Korean vehicle.

I wouldn't drive anything made by hyundai.

Ford angry fish mouth with r8 body

Nty

see

Except the Genesis coupe exists

sure, why not, i already drive a hyundai and have had 0 problems with it

it's a good attempt though

>Except the Genesis coupe exists

it's a pile of shit. every other comparable sports car is literally better.

Jesus Beautiful Christ

Thank you.

>cf side-blades
omg they're trying so hard lol

If Hyundai could copy the new NSX but keep it light (no pigfat hybrid) and give it a 6 or 7-speed manual then yes.

they honestly don't even look the same

Are you too retarded to see the obvious bad Photoshop? Look where the fenders meet the from bumper cover and tell me that OP didn't shop a Hyundai onto an R8

If they make a supercar clone of stuff like the NSX, the GTR, R8, etc for a fraction of the price, why not?

wait who was he talking about

Proportions are okay-ish. Color and and reflection don't match exactly and whoever did this didn't even try to cover up the cut.
It's a pretty bad job at second glance.

I wouldn't blame anyone for not recognizing it as fake though.
Not on Veeky Forums.

god damn, how many fucking newfags or visually impaired people perpetually inhabit this board

>It's a pretty bad job at second glance.
So a legit Korean concept car is what you're saying?

But we already have toyota lotuses why would we need a gook knockoff?

I see what you did there...

This board has some of the dumbest people on Veeky Forums.

Obviously not, unless they win 3 24 hour lemans or something popular 3 times in a row.

whats exactly wrong with the current genesis coupe? its relatively cheap and well equipped. The n/a v6 gets it to 60 in 5 seconds and it has a 13.5 second quartermile.

Only if it has a hyundai badge on it. I loved seeing the equus when it had a full Hyundai hood ornament. Now it's just a boring equus logo.

How retarded are you