January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0tH9qxyn9QI
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRgtT22WUw
youtube.com/watch?v=PZpE5j8wqQ4
finalfantasy.jp/mobius/cpn/winNE.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HuAYf9040UQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=0tH9qxyn9QI

Why can't Kain decide on a color for his armor?

Not brute justice instead?

This got even more confusing in After Years.

4th for jihl's jihls

With sound youtube.com/watch?v=YJRgtT22WUw

i like locus, but fine
youtube.com/watch?v=PZpE5j8wqQ4

alexander is shit. brute justice is fine since super sentai is an acceptable meme.

whya rent smart pots useful? dont you want to upgrade mag?

Brute Justice is just what made me look a FFXIV in the first place. I mean, I still didn't want to play it, but at least I looked.

SOON™

Wow, her sprite is actually kinda nice.

So far all the sprites have been nothing but good.

Except Agrias'.
I love her, but her sprite just doesn't look like good.

I should get back to spriting and try myself, back in the days I was breddy gud, did a decent Ultimecia

Don't tease like that. show it off bitch

There aren't many targets for smart pots right now. Exdeath/Dfina/Ace/Noctis/Ramza are the only good ones and it's a waste to use them on the rest.

My smart pots are sitting in the inventory collecting dust

Interesting, found a line that was taken out completely in the localization. Context:

>Barret
...wouldn't bet on it. I gotta 'pologize to Dyne before I can rest in peace.
An' that's why, I gotta go alone.
>Cloud
Do whatever you want... Is that what you want to hear?
Well, I can't let you do it. Because, if you die on me, I'm gonna have nightmares.
>Aeris
Barret, this isn't the end.
>Tifa
Weren't you going to save the Planet?
>Barret
Shit! Tifa, you oughtta know by now.
[Removed line goes here]
>Tifa
...That's all right. I'm not so different from you.
>Aeris
That's easier to understand. It's you, Barret.

The line says "Saving the planet was just a front, all I really want is to get revenge on Shinra. I just want to make myself feel better!"

Man Chapter 14 feels really SMT at times. All it really needs is synth music rocking in the bg.

I fucking love FF VI, man.

Yeah doesn't barret talk about that later in the game.

I can't remember, this is his "arc" though. Don't remember him getting much focus afterwards.

>maintenance
>had 95% full energy and all orbs

I..I was going to do them soon oh my god

but...if you have a shitton, why wouldnt you jsut put it on someone who does magic. not like it hurts them.

finalfantasy.jp/mobius/cpn/winNE.html
> *iOS / Android / Steam save data sharing feature available

I'm an autist who only uses pots on optimal characters

Cool. Now the one person that plays it can use it on any of his devices.

Kaiser Dragon down. I don't think this kept up well with power creep. I don't even know how the crystal worked, he just shifted twice randomly and the crystal protected me from his death spam.

He never actually became weak to lightning but I lucked out an didn't miss a single meal besides it. Now to go for Valigarmanda...

Hey, fellas. Care to get your portrait drawn?

yeah, why don't you draw this? *unzips dick*

c-can I see your setup?
I can get mine to work.

>uses libra
>target not found

no.

>150k on entry
>over 100k on 1st command
>2nd command is aoe with a nearly 100k output

Cloud's USB was a mistake.

This game has some cute NPCs.

Took RW focus but barely even used it

Fuck; I didn't know there was going to be maintenance. I was about to farm Maze now that I had time.

play mobius while you wait :^)

>Uninstalled it the other day to clear some space.

I only have myself to blame.

Have you tried the hot new gacha game?

Honestly I'm bored as hell atm; is it good?

you used OK's BSB and Catgirl's BSB right? I assume that you're using Alph's SSB too.

kek, I'm running a similar setup and still can't get it right.

>vaguely remember that there's a mechanic where you spawn Ether drops
>completely ignore it and master anyway with ease

And I thought this was going to be some frame-perfect shit where you needed to spawn ethers every other turn to have a chance.

I've literally just started myself. Playing through the tutorial to get to the pulling part, and it seems fairly polished so far.

You can also reroll till you get something good. There's a thread on /vp/ if you're interested.

whats this hot new gacha. is it...is it sao

better

Dark Souls 2

neat

goddamit man, you make me jelly.

can you give me a hand with KD? I'm pretty bad at thinking outside the box and even with all my magic stuff I still dont get how make Magic-only teams.

this is my failed Meltdown team.

Garnet: Divine Guardian
Alphinaud: SSB & BSB
Papalymo: Ley Lines
Y'shtola: WALL
OK: SSB & BSB

tried it with Focus or Alph's SSB with no luck

Nice Articuno costume

Nobody knows what smt is

youtube.com/watch?v=HuAYf9040UQ

You need a medica. Without one, all those aoes will be too much to handle.

what's smt?

The best part is you actually do get two new recipes for trying both dishes that that can be brought back to the main game and made by Ignis.

Shin Megami Tensei. It's the Japanese name for the Persona series.

Super Mario Trilogy

>Medicas
hell, it's been a long time since I needed one that I forgot these existed
what do you see more viable?

Aerith: White Materia BSB + Pulse of Life SSB
Ovelia: Princess Payer SSB

Goddamnit Noctis

>Shin Megami Tensei. It's the Japanese name for the Persona series.
Wew, if you posted that in /smtg/ you'd get btfo'd. Persona is just the high school / slice of life branch of the SMT series. It just so happened that it became the most popular part of the franchise.

So in mobius i just discovered fast learner cards

Is there a down side just to run around with these?

6* Xiao is breddy gud
>Increase Counter Chances 2x
>20%HP
>30% ATK + 100% Blind res
>180% 3 Hits Phys AoE + 30% Ignore def
>Skip next turn / Self: HP-Regen (15x Mod) + MP-Regen (.65x?) + 40% ATK/DEF buff/3 turns
>180% 3 Hits Phys ST + -40% ATK/DEF Break/3 turns
>Self: Berserk (+100% Stackable ATK buff) + 50% Chance to be targeted for three turns

no 9999 limit break extra skill

Yun (5* base)
>beast killer
>chakra
>-25% Encounter Rates
>+30% def
>+50% ATK w/ Clothes/Light Armor
>x2 Normal Attacks
>220% 1 Hit Phys AoE Fire Elemental
>+30% HP
>200% 1 Hit Phys ST + 25% Ignore Def
>Self: +300% ATK bonus/next normal attack + 30% Fire Resists
>+100% Sleep/Para/Confuse Resists
>+30% ATK
>+40% Crit
>300% 10 Hits Phys ST (3~ FR AVG)
+400% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 800%) (HORI SHET)
>185% 5 Hits Phys ST + 25% Ignore def & -30% Fire Resists debuff for 3 turns (fire elemental)

Goddamn that attack multiplier. Plus the crit chance AND the x2 normal atk passive... jesus.

>FFXV
>whole game is easy
>until the boss of chapter 13 for some reason, who just sponges up hits and chews through everyone's HP

>party in the mid 40's
>start chapter 14
>lv 70 enemies wiping my party
Sooo...does the game expect me to stop and grind a ton? Or are these just random assholes I'm supposed to run past? I did a healthy amount of sidequests the whole game; just enough to be a little ahead of the curve, but not so much that I wasted entire play sessions going hunts or fetch quests.

Ling (4* base)
>Analyze
>-25% Target Chance
>AoE: -45% DEF/SPR Break for two turns & Self +100% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 1000% [?])
>AoE: -45% ATK/MAG Break for two turns & Self +100% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 1000% [?])
>Entrust
>Mirage
>MP +20%
>Chakra
>Recover 30 MP to allies (Exc Self) & Self +100% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 1000% [?])
>+75% Phys/Mag DMG vs Humans & +40% Crit Rate chance
>Auto-refresh
>High Tide
>Cure every ailments of allies (Exc Self) & Self +100% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 1000% [?])
>AoE: 30% Chance to inflict: [Every status] Max:2 & Self +100% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 1000% [?]) [Not listed as self]
>40% Phys Dodge Chance
>+50% Fire Resists & 100% Sleep/Para/Confuse/Petrify resists
>AoE 30% HP Revive & Self +100% ATK bonus/next normal attack (Max: 1000% [?])
>LB: 270%/390% 5 Hits MAG AoE & -50%/74% Fire Debuff/3 turns

Well shit.

They're good.

Meh, honestly. Xiao could have been decent if that ATK/DEF break attack was AoE and that 800% boost skill on Yun is actually nothing special considering it is only for regular attacks and you are wasting two turns on it.

Ling is actually the only decent one of the three. AoE raise, 40 fucking percent chance to dodge physical attacks. It is definitely the new staple for the arena whales.

No, you can just skip them.

user who said the units would get Full Break BTFO
though Ling gets close

Random enemy for masochists. It's pretty bullshit.

don't forget her basically getting 6* WoL's aoe debuffs except 2turn instead of 3

I wonder what the hell the self +100% atk buffs are supposed to be used towards though it doesn't look like she has any physical skills

does aurora scarf affect counters? could you imagine Berserk with Black Belt and Aurora Scarf?

It's only for regular attacks, but it's apparently stackable since it has a cap.

So after casting 10 of her dance moves she can do a regular attack with a 1000% boost.

>11 pull on summon banner
>whoah 6 rainbows
>only characters I don't give a fuck about
>do one more
>one rainbow and it's Seymour burst

At least I finally got something that makes dark weakness.

or you could just.... you know.... link the reddit post

>Yun
>Two-Hit Combo + Dualwield = 4x regular attacks
>Equip Spear TMR from Fang + Lad Mirazh + Aurora Scarf = 8x regular attacks???
>combine with inferno rage 800%x8 = 6400%??

please tell me this is how his kit and the mechanics work

I datamined that all myself I refuse to go reddit. if any information is leaked from there to here i refuse to look at it and will erase it from my memory. it is contaminated. i only get authentic and premium information about BE from ffg because I am fudging pure

t. Yams

>Lad Mirazh
u wot? meant twin lance?

my mistake it is actually twin lance.
thanks for noticing

I don't believe you.

Usually not how this works. Things that can hit twice have the skill "two-hit combo" which he has innately, skills usually can only be stacked once.

But then again I suppose we can only know for sure once someone test it out.

I don't think Twinlance, Aurora Scarf or the Two Hit skill stack with each other

What's the "T." stand for ?
Being seeing it alot lately

so, with Link Attacks in XV
are all of them worth getting or no? I'm using Piercer / Regroup (sometimes that one that enchants noc's weapon / Dawnhammer

finnish for regards

A better game made by a non garbage company would track how many orbs and energy you had by the start of the maintenance and reimburse those exact values by the end of it.

That, however is not the universe you live in.

Overwhelm is very good.

Awesome i didn't we had finnish posters

t. user

noted, i'll grab it soon

Yeah..I know. Just sucks to lose all that shit. I didn't even finish the daily quests, I usually do it at night after work since it's too hectic fucking around with the phone while on the job

so as much as I can't stand sequels to games like XV, I'd really like an XV-2 if only to see what they could do with the game's combat. the game overall could use some QoL streamlining, and I think the combat has some real potential to shine with more mechanics and new toys to play with

I have no idea what the hell the story would be about though and it would run the risk of ruining a lot in terms of the game's canon if they fucked it up...

The remaining Chocobros rebuilding Insomnia and the world, probably can't switch weapons or use magic, and probably can't warp around except with expendable Magitek batteries.

So, is this guy worth pulling out all the stops for, or should we just do dailies/tickets for the dancer unit?

He looks like a solid chainer with nice damage output, but there are admittedly better units that are coming out soon and the fucking base change (which is the most important aspect) isn't upon us yet.

A better game would also just let me overflow the unit box with 30 fucking gigantuars from the mail instead of making me buy the required space before the mail expires.

>tfw got a RARE
Thank you, Luna.

Prompto

I used wall with Yshtola and Alph BSB to just lay on the dps