OLD:eyosongive.us

1st for riven!

2nd for syndra

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

>gay thread
C'mon, son.

I wish junglers would just go afk farming and leave lanes to 1v1, fuck ganking and lee sins, khazix, hecarim, zac, shaco, fuck that shit

Does anyone have the warwick ultimate killing machine pasta on hand? I can't find it.

Should Aatrox be made to look even more edgy as fuck, kind of like this?

how to lane against nasus as poppy

xth for breast metal waifu

Yes and no.
He should be Spawn.
And reworked to work like Spawn.

He should look like something from Dark Souls desu.

>tfw no qt ez bf
>tfw nobody wants to talk with me about bl, animu, and mango
>tfw
How do I cope, /lolg/?

eyosongive.us links to this thread, so I guess it's the right one. It's the better edition, anyways.

the bustiest waifu in all the league!

Deny farm.

are you a cute girl?

oh dude that ez pic is so good

I wish more artist would draw his cute twink midriff

I can be if you want me to be.

>tfw you'll never get to hold ezreal by his hips, rhythmically moving him, ever so gently, up and down your dick
It's just not fair.

Remind me why darius still has his passive

no

aatrox is already the perfect kind of edgy

he should have a new passive and add the one he already has to his ult

maybe lower the decay on bloodwell

/lolg/ would you suck off my Dragon dick if I promised I'd W that Ezrealfag out of existence?

would you swallow?

Post Ahri

>Sucking dragon dick
I'm not a furry, so no.

GOOD ONE IDIOT, CLASSIC STYLES

I met a cute blonde boy at my school a few days ago

I flirted with him and asked him if he was gay

he said no, feels bad man

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums results

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums results

>not surrendering when you have all three inhibs down as well as an open nexus

>Jungle Zed

DOES IT WORK

id rather have the ezfags than the lulufags and furrycancer

How come most of you furfags are fucking gay too?

at least kindred is semi-decent, but almost ALL of you are into A.sol, voli, renekton, twitch, and ziggs

>420 farm

nice dude, nice

MY NIGGA XONIAN

>He doesn't want to fuck Aurelion Sol.

Reminder to back the fuck off

>Kalista buffs
>People are actually picking her again

No... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i wanna die?

cause i know king gay doesn't go to school

why the fuck would you?

he's a giant space dragon

he couldnt even feel your fucking dick and his asshole is pretty much a cave to you

Or W H A T

actually I just started college

working on psychology~

Best girl

Listen here you cunt, as your pictures prove you're just an horny cunt so just go and fap somewhere else. Also good job on stealing my pic and filename idiot. Syndra is with me

beat him up until he hits like level 6 and/or 200 stacks and then just don't die + be more useful in teamfights

>the most meme of majors
Why

I want to become a therapist

well hopefully once you complete your ethics and empathy sections you'll stop avatarfagging as you'll see the negative affects it bring to others

>tfw lel tilts you so hard you have to step away from your computer for a few minutes so you dont smash it

>Psychology
>when your own mind is broken
Anime af.

Why the mean words user?

>syndra's entire identity is not being held back by people wanting to restrict her
>being a possessive little bitch

>Psychology
>when your own mind is broken
>Anime af.
I was thinking this the entire time but I didn't wanna say it.

They are there to highlight your subhuman statis for trying to steal syndra from that user, user
>sharing

>me
>restricting
What
I just hate horny cunts

What would you do to this lovebird

>Udyr with Stormraiders and Ghost

Now THIS is memebuilding.

so rude, its just a small dream of mine, I actually dropped out of highschool and had to work hard to make up things for my gpa in a pre-college program in order to be able to go for it

im anime irl so I guess it fits tho

I dont do it for too long man relax

can i fuck your bp?

Hit it raw.

>dropped out
big b a k a d e s u
>therapist
wtf why people are literally the worst

no, Im a dom top who likes blonde twinks

Ima hit on every one I see at my uni until I find a cute one for my own

Take her on a nice date, buy her a nice dinner, and maybe go to the national park that is only a short drive from my house for some bird watching. We could sit next to each other and she could tel me about the birds we see. Damn that actually sounds cute, tfw no quinn gf.

>enter nb3's stream after a long time
>Get out of my jungle, nd5, cy@, pogchamp, opieop everywhere
What happened to nb? He used to be pretty educative for jungle players but now he os only a retarded weeb
When did this happen?

MATING PRESS

>educative
>not a 100% clickbait pig content producer

>Illaoi will never make fun of your small dick
It hurts

Before that he used to give good advice on jungle clear paths, techniques, picks and all that
Now he's just a clickbait spitting machine with al his 100% FULL COMBO ONESHOT 1000 AP (x champ)
Its just retarded

I feel like they ripped some kinda Nasus rework and give it to Yorick, then they ripped Aatrox rework and give it to Camile

my family has always been poor so I needed to help out with the munz after my parents got divorced, which meant I had to drop out

and I wanna be a therapist because people interest me, regular people have simple problems so its a quick buck but if I find at least one person with an interesting mindset itll be worth it

>I dont do it for too long man
30 people walk down a sidewalk and all throw 1 soda can into the bushes, to each of them its just one can, nothing big, but to the cleaner its 30 all at once. Just like even how several ez posters only post 3 or 4 posts its still a solid brick of DUDE EZREAL BP LMAO for a non-poster

>relax
never

>learning from a cancer abuser metaslave that's not good at the game

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hit it raw with the sole purpose of putting a baby in that belly?

Nb3 had some pretty good content s4, I remember actually getting good at jungle just watching his recorded stream games on YouTube. None of this meme shit back then.

Someone give me a concept for me to make a champion out of, please and thank you. I'm bored.

Hey, you and I, we're kind of similar.

One more BL recommendation! "Natsume-kun Wa Nan Demo Shitteru" follows Yosuke, a teenager, and his childhood friend, Natsume, who he later learns is stalking him.

Nah I prefer Warwick desu.

No, hit it raw because it's always better without a condom.

If she got pregnant... well, let's just say I'm going to make sure I never see her again.

>tfw went to the social worker in high school one time and she told me I clearly had anger issues
>told her I know but I like them and they're effective and never went back

Therapy 101 d e s u

>I wanna be a therapist because people interest me
are you me?
i literally have the same motivation to be a psychologist

>Niggas keep picking Singed
>H-he iz pocked in Koreun

Fucking hell, i really dont understand. Singed is weak as shit, nigga is fucking item and team reliant, even more so than other champs. Seriously, he has to be the most outclassed champ out there. Like fuck, he has to rely on a cheesy as fuck build to barely stay in lane

>Clunky ass auto attack animation
>Poison deals way little damage, especially if the enemy build some sort of magic resist, even a shoes works
>Speed boost in the era of dash / blink / flash
>Shit tier peel
>Shit tier engage
>Not even that tanky
>Strictly melee so you get peeled to hell and back
>Your mechanic requires opponents to chase after you / they to be retarded
>Even his speed boost is outclassed by Warwick
>If you wanna splitpush, there are multiple champs who do it better

yeah i have played against like ten singeds this season in ranked and have not lost to any of them

but by all means keep picking your terrible meme champ and convincing yourself that feeding the shit out of your lane is somehow justified by "creating pressure" (read: dealing less damage to the outer top tower than you would by simply right-clicking it every time you spawn)

Sona looks like she's about to break her buttons

dis guys an lcs player?? lol what a noob xD

>Someone give me a concept for me to make a champion out of, please and thank you. I'm bored.
owl

oh well fuck the cleaners, who gives a shit?

if you dont like my posts then just filter me, it takes like a second

oh really? im not super sensitive about myself so Ill share whatever dont know much about you tho

Ill check out all of your bl recommendations when I get lonely, might be near valentines day

well im sure she didnt find you interesting so she was probably just getting you out of the way

Id do the same, especially since kids are THE most boring kinds of people

hell yeah man, I know a ton of pseudo-intellectual nihilists with wicked senses of humor who wanna go into like engineering and computer science but that stuff has always seemed so boring

like computers and science are normal solvable things, but the human mind is just so interesting

at least to me

jayces head also looks too shiny for some reason

>one day, this will be our waifu dancing for us
>this day is coming soon

Lads, what a fucking time to be alive.

League of legends

>implying it won't get censored and shut down

>Riot allowing someone else to use their models/characters
Good luck with that

VR is one hell of a drug, let me tell you.

I don't think my waifu would fit in that fabric.

>implying it won't cause the collapse of civilization
If you have access to sex with 10/10 females whenever you want what's the point of achieving? Everything humans do is solely to fuck what they find attractive.

>implying riot wouldnt help creators out for the free publicity
>implying it wouldnt bring in new players
>implying they wouldnt make new enticing skins to encourage league stuff over slowverwatch

you forget riots greed trumps the opinions of their sjw employees

thats why we still get titty monster skins, I mean look at the new diana skin

>lol friend invites me to play ranked
>have a bad game
>friend types "never again" in the post
>removes me from their list

I feel dead inside ;_;

isnt that from one of the dead or alive games? xtreme 2 i think

Alright boyos

>Region
>Rank
>Main
>what is the absolute cancer of league of legends
>if applicable, favorite memesports team

>le two threads again
Will you retards ever stop doing this shit?

I haven't even played one of their games and still I'm able to recognize the game because of /v/ constantly posting that shit

that game is waifufaggotry made code

it's actually incredible how something so unabashedly fan service and male oriented exists in the current year. based fucking japs not selling out and not giving a shit what the west thinks

this was the only thread posted in the last thread and eyoson links here

Lulu is my STAR!
I'm her GUARDIAN!

>pick tf because i thought there a yasuo was going top
>he goes mid and just rapes my shit
>duo i was with said in all chat "im friends with this tf but not anymore dude is literally the biggest shitter ever"
>was friends with him for a year
>it was all gone because of a yauso
kill me

By signing up for VP Pence's certified boy lover therapy. You'll find the results quite shocking.

>the age of vr waifus is upon us

You know, if you really think about it, life hasn't turned out so badly.

>Riots greed trumps the opinion of their sjw's
>Last female releases where 80yo, no skin on sight, musclehead and furry with void monster and flat ghost lady behind
They stoped making boob monsters like sona, mf amd ahri a while ago, wouldn't surprise me if they refused the vr pole dance even if it meant doubling the player base

mfw that one youtube channel filled with nude-modded doax videos

I ctrl+fed on the catalog and the first result was a different thread so I clicked on it