Y so useless?

How come most america uses automatic gearboxes?
How can some of you even consider yourselves good at driving when using those toys?
No amount of bhp can save the shit quality ride an automatic car gives you.

Other urls found in this thread:

gifsound.com/?gif=https://media.giphy.com/media/ot9eU4OcFNXkQ/giphy.gif&v=03w5R7006aY&s=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who gives a shit?

How come most yurop uses manuel gearboxes?
How can some of you even consider yourselves good at driving when using those toys?
No amount of bhp can save the shit quality ride a manuel car gives you.

People who buy a viper and get destroyed by a honda in a curve.

Most countries use manual gearboxes.
Besides you cant race shit with an auto

Most people don't give two fucks about driving.

Most people want self-driving cars.

Automatics are significantly easier to drive.

Automatics are significantly safer for the average person to drive.

Manual transmissions are very niche and not marketable at all.

You are speaking america right now
In Europe even 70 yo grannies can drive stick.
That's why im laughing at the americans and their useless 100k muscle cars

Modern automatic transmissions are faster and more efficient than most people can use a traditional clutch system. Sorry your people like inferior hardware.

who is this cunt

Yes you can. Just not the kind of racing you have in mind. Autos really excel in drag racing but I wouldn't want to drive the twisties in an auto. That wouldn't be any fun.

FPBP

Riff Raff

RiFF RAFF

So... exactly no one ever? Especially considering that the Viper has never had an automatic transmission as an option.

lol is that a Fiero kit car?

I just see it as dangerous letting someone drive a car without passing the test with a stick shift.
It's just not responsible letting someone in the road with GTA level skills.

98% of modern cars on the roads are automatics here. Why would anybody need to learn that shit?

Welp a camaro a challenger whatever dude most can't drive for shit

Of course I forgot Muricans don't need to go to any other country.
Youre the same people that drive 4 litre engines with 150 hp

>can't into power to weight ratio

Countachs are the shit. THE SHIT I SAY

gifsound.com/?gif=https://media.giphy.com/media/ot9eU4OcFNXkQ/giphy.gif&v=03w5R7006aY&s=30

My negro.
6 Speed Countach all the way.

Detripped now? Can't handle the attention from your major fuck up

LE AUT0MAGIC MAYMAY

the option is there if we want it , its just out country isnt 3rd world poor so they can afford to pay extra for convenience

We don't need to go to other countries unless we choose to. The rest of the world comes to us.

I put 97 kilometers a day on my car just driving to work. 6000 km in a week is far from unheard of on a vacation or business travel.

Until you've driven 26 hours straight at more than 112kph you won't understand why reliability, comfort, and straight line handling are important to us. That's one way, east to west, and not even coming close to going coast to coast.

Is Viper... /ourcar/?

Quoted wrong lad oops.

Meant to quote