Cheapest cars to tune and buy, mantain?

Cheapest cars to tune and buy, mantain?

Best $$$/performance ratios?

Used cars 5k.
I want to build a GRIP MONSTER.

GO!

Miatas and other flimsy chassis cars excluded.

Other urls found in this thread:

nettiauto.com/lada/2105/8615953
njuskalo.hr/auti/lada
njuskalo.hr/auti/citroen-saxo-1.6-16v-vts-oglas-21517264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mr2

Mini Cooper S

SX4 or other Suzuki's

GTR

E30

Where do you live? It effects the answer greatly. I´m guessing USA, because you didn´t mention and you use $-signs.

the most selled car in 2005/10 in your country.

FIRST POST BEST POST.

ANY GENERATION

ANY ENGINE NA OR TURBO

YOU WILL HAVE A GRIP MONSTER AFTER BASIC SUSPENSION MODS AND PROPER TYRES

THREAD IS OVER

DOES NOT MATTER

MR2 SOLD EVERYWHERE

where are you located?
BMW e46 and e36 are the most popular track cars here.

>grip monster
>snap oversteer

Real talk though, for 5k you can buy any generation of mr2. Either a very clean modded aw11, a modded NA sw20, or a totally stock zzw30. Im assuming you are in North America. The zzw30 in north america sadly carrys the neutered 1zz engine iirc, not the japspec 2zz that came in a lotus.

But you can swap it.

That chassis is a tight as tits MR platform.

Think a rear engine 1.8 miata but longer

If you drive MR though, respect the platform, snap oversteer exists but if you know what youre doing you dont let it happen.

Europe, Croatia.

I like the MR2 but how to prevent snap o?

Are there mods to make the car more gradual in losing grip?

Just go watch old Hot Version Touge Showdown touge 180 class videos and take you pick.

šta će ti sportski auto u hrvatskoj

gc/gf if you know what you are looking for

zasto ne? Hocu sredit malu jurilicu za togue zajebancije.

iako nam hr ne olaksava hobi to je istina.

how hard is an MR2 to maintain? I only know how to do the basic car shit: pads, rotors, calipers, spark plugs, and fluids.

koji touge u hrvatskoj, i da ima ne možeš po ovim našim cestama, hrvatska jednostavno nije pogodno mjesto za sportske aute. plus kod nas su rabljeni auti jako precijenjeni tako da definitivno nećeš naći auto prema OP karakteristikama

exactly, you have tons of grip. when it does let go it lets go hard.

Rwd Lada with the 1.5-1.7l engine and build it close to or over VFTS- or MTX-specs. RWD, cheap, light and parts are everywhere.
If you want something western, BMW M3 E36. Much more expensive, but does not need that much work.

Ladas are anything but cheap, they're also super rare.

You are proper poor, if 850€ is expensive for you,,, nettiauto.com/lada/2105/8615953

njuskalo.hr/auti/lada
>literally only one rwd lada that costs 4000 euros
and don't get me started on importation and taxation, croatia has probably the worst used car market and car related laws

Yeah, took a quick look at the site,,, damn. Not easy being a carguy in Croatia. I found this with quick glanze.
njuskalo.hr/auti/citroen-saxo-1.6-16v-vts-oglas-21517264

>parts are everywhere.
where do you get Lada parts from?

>njuskalo.hr/auti/citroen-saxo-1.6-16v-vts-oglas-21517264

Looks cool.

nesto moras.. Sta ti uvozis? Il nisi vise u hr...

Friends, friends friends, buy a another car for parts, the local car parts store(Motonet), official Lada importer(Lada-Auto), Lada Kerho(Lada club Finland), if all fails Russia+baltic countries.