pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_XF_I6gYpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is canonically strongest souls protag?

me

me

me

Does this mean we have to fight?

Are you guys ready to complain about the new DLC after reading every spoiler possible and going through it at regular NG with you quality SL120 build and your three co-oping butt buddies?

no seriously how are you going into the DLC?

I was thinking around SL80 on NG+ with a dex/hollow build with Darkdrift and the Morion Blade for lore reasons

Power rankings are gay and dumb.

SL 802 NG+ 25

you can't defeat all of us

SL 120 Knight, Quality build. Probably use Claymore and Longsword in NG++.

Buying the game on PS4, then starting a new set of characters to go through the game, probably one fire linking good goy knight, a londor assassin and probably a dick ass faggot to steal the fire.

Didn't you ask this already in the previous thread?

It's pretty good, assuming that you can farm the grass for it.

It's the lightest 100% physical block greatshield in the game, its Str requirement is decently small for a greatshield, and you can L2 with it. But its stability is meh (lots of regular greatshields beat it, to say nothing of soul-transposed ones), and its elemental defense is also meh.

I'd grade it as a good utility shield that's great because it's comparatively light and lets you use a weapon skill, but not something you want for turtling. If you want to do that and you have the Vit to spare, Dragonslayer's is a much better option (Cathedral Knight is also an economical option, assuming you can farm it).

this guy gets it. Anything below NG+7 is for faggots

Going for a bleed build for the first time in souls, how do I initially build? Just quality + rouge till I get warden twins and profaned coal for hollow weapon? Then start dumping in luck?

>the last surviving demon belongs to the same kind as the demons who helped MC on two occasions in DS1 and 3
This is kinda sad.
How the fuck nigga got so buff though? He throws vestiges that explode like nuclear warheads and creates at least two sources of floating chaos.

Fuck me. Was meant as a reply to

that's about right, yea

I hope dlc will finally add "angry sun" armor from the comic

Name a better, more based husbando than the based Ivory King

you literally can't

I want that boobplate

>not canon and chaos flame still fucked shit until ds3

>not canon
Explain yourself

WHO CARES ABOUT LORE! DARK SOULS 2 IS THE BEST!

He changed nothing and died for nothing.
The only "based" person regarding the demons is the one who managed to carry on a genocide of them and it was probably Lorian with a support from Lothric forces and that homing giga Avelyn.

>not canon
zero proof. It's canon unless they specifically say otherwise

A fun alternative bleed build is pushing faith to 25.

You'll get regen out of the ass while still being able to proc bleed in 3-4 hits.

99 pure caster on NG++ because I'm not a pussy bitch. Also because my 99 strength is only in NG and I don't want to breeze through it on my first playthrough.

Now when i think about it, Lorian's sword description says something about him besting the Demon Prince.
Can't this thing be it? Great Bat's soul description states that it was sealed deep beneath the earth so maybe he didn't managed to fully kill it. This will also explain why the demon uses pyromancy of the Demon King and priests of Smouldering Lake.

I played Dark Souls 3 this month, and I'm surprised by some of the hints they drew from Dark Souls 1. but, don't you think it's kind of cheap that they show an area from the first game but restrict some parts? It just makes Dark Souls 3 seem like it has worse level design. You can tell that most of the levels take influence from the previous entries, except they feel shortened and worse overall.

>sl120
>build

SL100 66 strength DSGA/Heavy Ceastus build, and it'll probably either be NG+ or NG+2.
If the dlc really is londor, I'm gunna find that 3rd and final sister and give her a really hard punch in the cunt.

The fuck you're talking about, typical DS3 level is twice as big as DS1 level.
The only restricted place compared to DS1 is Anor Londo, but they also allowed us to explore the lower city for the first time.

The majority of areas are larger and more well designed on an individual basis than anything in DaS1. However DaS3 fails when it comes to inter connectivity by comparison.

Probably.

All my characters are at least on NG+7, this includes SL75 invaders.
I'm going to have a shitton of fun with DLC.

The official image description mentions its appearance was affected by the poison of the area. As for strength? I guess because he's a greater batwing demon.

>Cathedral of the Deep
>Irythil pre-Pontiff
>Grand Archives

>bad level design

Yeah, Lost Izalith and DS1 Anor "lets make the player walk half a marathon with no enemies" Londo were fan-fucking-tastic, werent't they?

Go replay DS1, you have no idea what you are talking about.

If anything areas take inspiration from Bloodborne (Hemwick Chapel Lane, Cainhurst Castle, etc.)

Grey Giant dude will grab you and throw you to the solitary tower, right ? I don't see any other way of reaching it.

>You can tell that most of the levels take influence from the previous entries
High Wall is a good throwback to Boletarian Palace, and was executed nicely. Good variety of enemies, pretty scenery, a couple of shortcuts, its a good area.
Undead Settlement bests all shanty town areas in the series.
Cathedral of the Deep doesn't have an analogue.
Neither does the Propaned Capital, although I wouldn't call that a great area.
And nor does Archdragon Peak. I guess you can compare it to Dragon Aerie, but that location was short as fuck.
Irithyll might have been sort of just Yharnam: the Christmas Special but still was unique enough to qualify as something of its own.
>except they feel shortened and worse overall.
Each individual level is just factually larger than those from DaS1.

The poison actually seems to diminish his power.
It's kinda cool that DS1 description calls batwing demons we encounter a "lesser" demons, as if there was a greater version since the very beginning.

Anyway, i'm happy that Chaos is not forgotten in last DLC. One last demon, one last set of possible demon weapons from his soul.

fug.

>heavy caestus
My nigger. Most underrated weapons in the game.
>L1s cost the same stamina as a roll, letting you play insanely aggressive without having to worry about running out of stamina
>perseverance only costs 7 fp compared to the others that cost 10
>running L1s catch rolls flawlessly and can be spammed endlessly
It's hilarious being able to counter spears, ultra weapons, katanas, straight swords, greatswords, and piercing swords by using what the community considers joke weapons.

Yes, though it's interesting where he's going to throw you. It would be hilarious if you just fly right into the wall of that place.

Probably remake my character using all the old weapons and equipment I used on my very first playthrough

I'm gonna be SL120, but I'm gonna be unembered and try to be as blind as possible going in

The only thing fist weapons in DS3 need is FIXED 2H SWING SPEED WHAT THE FUCK FROM THIS BUG STILL AIN'T FIXED SINCE AOA RELEASE

I like caestus but I love the demon fists even more just because of how fun the WA is to use

Demon fist has AR of quality caestus with resin. Really solid for STR builds.

WHICH SORT OF GIANT CRAB ENEMY IS HACKZAKY GOING TO RECYCLE IN THIS CASHGRAB DLC?

all of them

>Paired shield are back
I can finally make a turtle build

Hollow giant crabs, full of out of control humanity. When they attack you and you get them to 50% health a pus of man will explode out of each claw

The land at the base of the tower seems really abrupt to actually walk on. You'll probably land inside the tower through one of the circular windows.

Smelter crab
>persistent flame aura that damages you
>spits CBV
>gets a shogun ceanataur style trample with no wind up or tell
>always comes in packs of three with synced aggro

So i started playing DS1 finally after finishing 3.
Im only 2,5 hours in but its already vastly superior to 3.
I found the zweihander at some skeletons at firelink shrine and upped it to +4.
Strong shit but I dont know how to stat my character for now i only put points in :
str : 24
Health : 20
Endurance : 20

How should i proceed from here, just stay with those three to be this big hitting knight dude or is there a stat thats vital for any kind of character?

And where the fuck do i go after that horned demon with the 2 cleavers?

Abyss crabs.

The descendants of the Furtive Pygmy's pubic lice after her one night stand with Manus eons ago.

Unless that things WA is just a stomp, imagine if it includes you just ramming anythin infront of you like a freight train

I never liked the design of O&R back in DS2 but this simple wooden door looks really cute.
Thanks to DS3 dual wield mechanic it's also gonna leave offhand free for regen shield or caestus so it's totally possible to make a sort of shielder build

The depths. Prepare to get cursed.

Hopefully it's a really long ramming move that is impossible to interrupt.
It seems to knock everything it hits to the side, perfect for low-level assholery.

Abyss crabs that keep casting Affinity.

don't put any points into resistance. It's useless

There's a set of stairs to the right of the foggate

Alright sweet, thanks.

Any recommendations ona weapon to use till I can get my twinblades? Stick with an upgraded dagger or go get something like the Uchi?

Whatever is the best for quality while bleeding I guess.

Resistance is a joke stat.

After you killed the two Gargoyles a very friendly NPC spawned at the base of the bellclock tower. Buy at least one Purging Stone from him, you'll probadly going to need it.

Also buy a few purple/white moss clumps, enemies actually can inflict toxic in this game.

Try to think of a way to reach the giant crow in Firelink.

>silver knights never drop proof even with 350+ item discovery
>darkmoon covenant is broken and bugged
>there is no other way to get darkmoon ring or darkmoon blade
Fuck you FromSoft you massive cunts

Bandit's Knife is one of the best starting weapons, you can kill the Dancer pretty easily early on with it.

Carthus Curved Sword, even after the nerfs, is extremely viable and available early on.

They really just needed to untie summoning from way of blue. Just give each covenant different priorities for summoning blues when invaded by reds or purplefags

I wish fight club hosts would wear way of the blue, then I might get some proofs while participating in fight club

>wrath of gods with dart glitch
this must be strong with high faith.

What has Faith got to do with anything?

>put one of the best rings and one of the best spells behind an auto-summoning covenant
>it doesn't work

I tried it once. Blues get so excited they are summoned they don't wait their turn and ofc get ganked. For the life of me, I have never come across one even remotely decent blue player.

Variety. Else its just another quality build with a bit of luck mixed into it.

The DLC patch is going to be comedy gold.

They need to introduce Cracked Blue Eye orbs, a Blue Eye orb (which you should complete a quest for.) and a "Sin/Guilt" system.

>I never liked the design of O&R back in DS2 but this simple wooden door looks really cute.
I really liked the way ridges connected with each other, making it look like two excavator claws.

Ganking the blues who don't wait their turn is fair.
But I would wait my turn if I saw it was a fight club.
Mind you the second a dark spirit dies I'd get unsummoned with a proof.
We all know they won't

youtube.com/watch?v=p_XF_I6gYpc neat

I got a Concord Well Kept from a random Darkmoon invasion in the Catacombs and duped the shit out of it, I don't feel even remotely bad for doing it.

If I ever get a well kept concord you bet your ass I'm using the dupe glitch

>I'm a chuckster!

why do people use caestus instead of buckler in ds3? does it have better parry frames?

>Anor "lets make the player walk half a marathon with no enemies" Londo
>never found the Darkmoon Tomb bonfire confirmed

I think they're about the same but people prefer to look like they're fist parrying

H-HAYAI

I don't have the chart for parry timings but I think they're nearly identical, just caestus only weighs .5 so shitters who try to do artorias "cosplays" can use it and pretend they're just barehanded instead of admitting they're giant faggots.

No.
Fuck you.
Don't you EVER make that reference again. I'm getting flashbacks now.

The parry frames from the caestus are the most immediate, even if they're not the longest, so it's very effective in pvp. Also they don't weight much and can be infused in various ways for added utility.

Faster parry frames and I think it has faster recovery even after the nerf but if you fuck up your parry you lose all your stamina.

I hope you have to manually aim where the hollow throws you as well

>tfw invading people at SL55 with the Millwood Greatbow and the Obscuring Ring post-Pontiff

Its like using an RPG against cavemen

>Propaned Capital

I got her to about 35% hp at SL9. My summons died at the very start of the fight sadly.

Can I cheese it with sword master or something?

Use the Dark Hand. Kills her in 1 minute.

Sword Master glitch got patched long ago

>Neither does the Propaned Capital, although I wouldn't call that a great area.
propaned is a part of the dungeon, together they are really solid

I tried to reach that crow for a good hour.
When i reentered the firelink in that ruin where the crow sits. Someone started doing noises "hrmp,,,,hrmp" that scared teh bejesus out of me and my crow plan went overboard.

Ok so no resistance for me.

Might give it a shot, why not.

Unless any of you guys have some low SL characters and wanna gangrape her together.

That's a shame. I take it he'll just get grabbed and instantly killed now.

>elevator

Bandits knife is pretty decent even later, and seems to work well with poison.

I killed Soul of Cinder fairly quickly with it.