/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Released Edition

>Why haven't you beaten the secret boss yet?

KH 2.8 Release date Jan 24 2017
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX PS4 March 28 2017

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ available on Android, Google play, and IOS

2.8 Trailers
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=iu63R9ml_Es

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Kh1.5, Re:Chain,358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kingdom Hearts 3
youtube.com/watch?v=NKo4BgDnlfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yW1jcguknXA

Other News
khinsider.com/news/Expanded-Dengeki-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-7963
khinsider.com/news/View-Colour-Boards-for-the-Cancelled-Kingdom-Hearts-TV-Show-7976
twitter.com/kh_ux_na/status/815769588302487552

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876
khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did you fags wait until the last fucking minute? Just to make EXTRA sure multiple threads were made at once?

If I finish 0.2 and start another playthrough from that, do the objectives I've completed carry over or do I have to redo all of them?

Posting in this thread because the OP pic is more time relevant than the gay shitposting one

I'm not even bothering to count how many posts are in the other already

>triggered

Is there any reason not to combine my 2 Sebastians?
like some kinda kooky proud mode objective that would make it so i need multiple Sebastians/a Sebastian with no dots?

None.

They carry over.

Thank you based waifu.

Roll to 99, mirror to 100.

>Aced's "what?" when he is told his role

Fucking kek.

Also, surely being charged for the themes is a bug. Mine were free.

>Objective 31: Perform a spin move during the Phantom Aqua fight to unlock Royal Tiara [World Within]
The fuck does that mean? What's the "spin move"?

Use the Spell weaver finisher

you got to spin to win boy

Oh fuck, any tips for doing that?

Holy shit, Dream Drop Distance. Why the fuck would they make you switch commands with the d-pad? What was wrong with using L2/R2 like BBS? They bring in a new combat system all about flow and keeping moving and then they make you stop moving whenever you want to select a new command. This is awful.

Go into the Config menu and change the controls to Type B

Are you american?

I thought it was easy on Proud.
Just attack her with no magic attacks until you get the command.

But now I can't lock-on

L1+R1 is your lock-on now.
Yeah it's kinda stupid.

>Can't start any game in critical
I hate this shit.

I'm enjoying 0.2 but my biggest complaint is that there's a huge ass delay with the controls. It fucks with my combos and blocking/dodging.

Blocking is really bad. I'm sitting there hitting the button and proceeded to get gangbanged by the Demon Tower before the animation even started up.

And Aqua has no weight to her.

Should we be worried that Riku's keyblade has an eye on it?

>Not holding the controller claw style

oh fuck its his other eye!

Oh, is it only effecting NA? That sucks.

That is the only thing I can think of it being.

>Nothing further on this scene
>In fact Nomura made it so Terranort is the one fishing for information on Ven instead of Xemnas like I thought it would have been.

Goddamnit Nomura.

Isn't Xemnas basically Terranort anyway?

Its his nobody so I think I personally think the scene makes sense.

Eh, sort of, not really. People have argued for years that Xemnas probably has ulterior motives and he's shortlisted with Braig/Xigbar for people's pick to betray Xehanort

Yes

Wasn't it all Xemnas, just that because Aqua's only used to seeing Terra and Terranort that's what they both looked like to her

yes, that's explicitly said
The Terra is literally just a projection

Man after playing 0.2 I just can't seem to enjoy DDD. I hate this crappy spam command battle style and the dream eaters being painfully slow to level at first is crap too. And I already know the story so its almost painful to play.

Then why are you playing it?

I've stopped now.
Its just a part of me wants to play it as I did buy it, but at the same time it is not as fun.

>reading comprehension
Terra flat out tell (you) Aqua that she only see him the way she remember him.

Apparently their conversation in RoD doesn't happens during that time where Xemnas is talking to Aqua's armor. It's actually the concert exclusive event where Namine talk with LW which allow Aqua to communicate with Terra's illusion in 2.0.

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-2-8-is-featured-in-Dengeki-PlayStation-629-7876
>Nomura: By the way, at the Official Kingdom Hearts "First Breath" concert, we had a conversation read out vocally to the audience involving Namine and Terra. The Terra from the scene you mentioned is from events following that conversation.

>Aqua that she only see him the way she remember him
Considering how Xigbar says that Xemnas talks to someone in that scene, I didn't mean that he had to visually appear.

How come Ansem and Xemnas can't use the keyblade? And what happened to Master Xehanort's keyblade after he split?

>Xemnas can't use the keyblade?
Nomura got asked this and the answer was:
>-- Roxas, the "Sora + Ventus" Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast Xemnas, the "Terra + Master Xehanort" Nobody, wasn't able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

>Nomura: I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one.
>khinsider.com/news/Birth-by-Sleep-Plot-Mysteries-Interview-1364

>Xemnas was probably told beforehand by a time-hopping Xehanort that he should throw the fight against Sora and lose intentionally

Whoever thought it was a good idea to keep DDD cutscenes in 30fps needs to be fired

Holy shit, what if Xemnas wasn't trying to kill Sora, he just wanted to make him stronger so that he'd be worthy of becoming Xehanort's final vessel in DDD?

Ansem SoD was a Heartless. I don't think Heartless can wield a Keyblade.

>Kingdom Hearts was a viable plan and it was Xemnas' only chance to really contribute to Xehanort's master plot
>The final battle of KH2 only happened because Xemnas was profoundly pissed at Sora and Riku for blowing his one chance to look good in front of Xehanort-sama

>one chance to look good in front of Xehanort-sama
But Xemnas always looks good though.

>The fucking camera

Can we agree this is the worst thing in the game?

I mean legit I can't be the only one who randomly gets raped by something that was literally impossible to see due to the camera.

The bosses in 0.2 really suck
They're some of the worst in the series tbqh

Expect more of the same in kh3

fug that last boss in 0.2 was hard
but i had a lot of fun
once again i can't wait for fucking kh3

I can't wait for kh3 to come out so u can all kill ur selves shortly after

n-no

Aw man, I've been waiting for years for the Yzma and Dr. Facilier fights.

I'll be fine as long as they never use Demon Tide ever again, the tower is at least bearable

just need to know the right times to rush in and smack it

>Second Chance keeps refusing to activate against the Copters
>one time it activates is when deck lacked score multiplying medals
This fucking game

I swear it knows what method/s you're trying to pull off and adjusts itself.

kek
we have a 100 guilt tama with ab3 max in party

I didn't have to pay anything for the themes.

liar

I have a 63% WoFF Leon with Attack Boost All 1

Only Americucks have to pay like the good little goyim they are.

All KH games have this stupid idea to have bosses that use 30 second super moves that make the boss invincible whilst they use them. Even worse they keep using that move over and over again.
Its nothing new.

Bumped my score up to be in top 10k but I already know that aint gonna last, so im not gonna stress myself like last time

Yeah, but usually you can just spam strike raid or something and not give a shit.

>30 second super moves that make the boss invincible whilst they use them
Yeah that's not the issue with why Demon Tide is a bad boss.

i dont under stand this meme
it was a hard boss but not bad boss
i had a lot of fun with it and had to think a bit more than just smack it tell it dies

why would it matter at all
Top 10k gets u 1 Sebastian, which u already have at least 1 by the fact that you're in top 10k now

yeah i forgot, checked again and need to be in 5k to matter

Why didn't you buy Kairi? You had 2 chances now.

never had enough for mercy and pulls i did do didnt get me her

You don't think...?

new summon for WoFF

can't wait for sora to once again be in a live action movie world

Are there any secret areas / bosses / endings in .2? Or any new stuff added to DDD?

I never understood that about KH, some worlds just don't mix in their original "style" they don't have to stay so slavishly devoted it, there is leeway to creativity

i kind of find it funny in some ways
its just so stupid and i love it

>DDD already established that tier-4 magic would end in -za
>English version of 0.2 changes it to -ja
Why the fuck is the team in charge of localizing these games so goddamn inconsistent?

did this trigger u

It's the FF12 HD release date, the trophy list leaked today so it's very close

>those little artworks
Cute!

>Yen Sid hands 2 cases to Riku and Mickey saying this will protect you from the darkness

Mickey and Riku keyblade armor plz?

There's no reason for them to have it.

The localizers are incompetent.
The 4th tier spells are supposed to be -gun. Firagun, Blizzagun, Thundagun.

Mickey and Riku are going to the Realm of Darkness to rescue Aqua.
I think Keyblade Armor makes sense here.

i want to buy the suit case they got
i would use it

Keyblade Armor has been supplanted by both the Gummi Ships and Black Coats. Nomura's old interviews imply that the armor is outdated/outschool. Now mind you this was way before X shit and it's weird why Luxu and MoM both wear one but Nomura just does what he wants at this point.

It would be nice, but it's most likely just magically enhanced clothing to protect them from the darkness. Same way Sora's clothes in 2 were enhanced for the drive forms.

oldschool*

Well obviously Yen Sid did not hand Riku and Mickey a gummi ship in a small suitcase. And I doubt Yen Sid has black coats lying around so Keyblade Armor is likely.

Are you forgetting about the 3 fairies that are in the room just to the left who can use magic on clothing?

It's the official reveal of the Big Hero 6 world we will probably see what it looks like

user, it's more likely that they'd get black coats seeing as both Mickey and Riku both have had access to them previously, or did you just forget about KH2? I know you guys really like the armor but damn.

Also this:

why ameribros (and canada but nobody cares about u)
why did sena make us pay for themes
why

>Objective 36: Defeat Demon Tower with Spellweaver to unlock Cheshire Cat [Castle Town]
>do that
>don't get Cheshire Cat or completed Objective
Great. Really looking forward to this obnoxious new objectives system being forced into KH3. It's already fucking stupid.