/hou/ - Night Wave: REAL NIGGA HOURS

Previous shenanigans:

Welcome to the Night Wave official thread, below you will find links to our social media sites and other Jewish conspiracies.
Houston and Texas friends, join in on us to expand Night Wave so we can make a proper state wide meet.
- A thread was made a few weeks ago about a state wide meet for the 25th. You can post here or make a new thread about it for updates.
European friends, there are a few members from Europe but recently that number has been increasing.
If anyone is interested, post your thoughts in the thread or the GroupMe.

For quality purposes, Night Wave recommends you to post at REAL NIGGA HOURS CST.
If you're a big faggot, you'll feel right at home.

Zello (USE DURING THE MEET)
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

GroupMe
>app.groupme.com/join_group/23408529/tr6qiN

Instagram
>instagram.com/night_wave

JewTube
>youtube.com/watch?v=wy07-jZBdOU
>youtube.com/watch?v=EKiAO7IEqh4

Wiki
>night-wave.referata.com/wiki/Houston_Night_Wave

Fagbook
>/NightWaveClub/

Steam
>steamcommunity.com/groups/houstonchan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qZi3qLYf0Y8
youtu.be/qZi3qLYf0Y8?t=2m19s
twitter.com/_floridaman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soarer come back baby

Hi /hou/. Nice cloudy weather we having eh?

Cloudy is best weather

Tru

im biggest realist faggot and I do in fact feel like I am home

Who do you think posted the thread?

Reuploaded:

youtu.be/qZi3qLYf0Y8

Tried to upload it 3 times, YouTube is fucking up, not sure why..

Phone

Why was it deleted?

this link works now

>everthing dagumi does becomes a meme

how does this keep happening

what did he mean by this

the REAL NIGGA HOURS battly cry that got memeified from the last meet

youtu.be/qZi3qLYf0Y8?t=2m19s

wide angle ruins everything

nice hairpin
where is this?

mean to reply

4000 Richmond-Foster Rd
Richmond, TX 77406

some of the roads headed a little west are completely empty, no houses or anything however this area seems to have a lot of straights

I'm curious, what do you guys do at these meets? Are there any good roads out near Houston? It seems kind of flat.

Mini meets and monthly meets.

There are a few empty areas where really nobody is, outside of Houston so it's a 45 minute drive or so.

Minimeets are 50/50. Sometimes we'll just be chilling and go some event other times it's the same but with the exception a run or wangan on 610.

Monthly meets, we go to these far away areas and do our business.

Houston itself doesn't have the best roads in terms of cruising and speeding, so we try to make the best of it.

What do you drive friend?

I drive pic related. I doubt you'll see me anytime soon, though. I'm out in SoCal so I've always wondered what people do outside of a touge-rich environment like California.

nice ride

yeah yall are lucky to get those beautiful roads and twisties, the best in the country.

Some other states have it better than us and to find decent roads like that in Texas you gotta drive 5 hours west of Houston.

pic related came from SoCal too, he showed up to one of our meets, you ever see this car?

Titled "THE BUSTER IS BACK"

If it's the one with the CVT, yes. He was at the first meet that I ever went to. Haven't seen him since, though.

eh

Roads seem pretty thin here.

I don't know about the transmission.
All I remember, white guy with short hair named Francis.

>sips

comfy feels

Hey guys, know its been a while I have been working on things. Volvo is getting a thorough work through and I finally got my grandfathers 1983 Mercedes in 'road legal' condition.
Some of you guys mentioned about trying to get a group rate at k1 speed, I called cooperate and they gave me a few options. We could just get a party rate, minimum of 8 people, and the basic package is a qualifier and a single heat for $50 a head. They have options for dual heats for an increased price. I was thinking if we go every other month we could have a little kart league possibly. We could have a drivers championship (1st place gets 10pts, 2nd gets 9pts, ect...) as well as a regional championship (separate drivers by manufacture of daily; USDM vs JDM vs EURO...) If there is interest I could set it up.

Also I've been in contact with a graphic/print shop out of San Marcos, She has a little shop set up at Harris Hill Road Racetrack and mostly does decals for motorsport applications. I've sent her a few inspirational photos/fonts/ideas and she said she would give me a quote. I'll gauge the interest in the designs she sends me before I finalize anything. I'm ordering some personal ones for the Volvo, so if its shit quality I'll find someone else.

>tfw it gonna rain and I don't have the Volvo to slide around in

JAY
DEE
EM

ALL THE WAY

friendly reminder that euros are welcome, we have an active euro community

>Also I've been in contact with a graphic/print shop out of San Marcos, She has a little shop set up at Harris Hill Road Racetrack and mostly does decals for motorsport applications. I've sent her a few inspirational photos/fonts/ideas and she said she would give me a quote. I'll gauge the interest in the designs she sends me before I finalize anything. I'm ordering some personal ones for the Volvo, so if its shit quality I'll find someone else.

W I N D S H I E L D

B A N N E R S

this video again
disliked

I guess you have nothing better to do while waiting for the bus

this post again
disliked

#wagonluv

I'l see what I can do familam

Do you guys have any information on the Florida chapter? I've been trying to get something like this started up in Jacksonville but I've never met another person from here.
Is the rest of the people in like Miami?
I just want to fast and furious in real life.

Anyone in North Florida/South Georgia? I'm lonely.

Florida is a bit spread out. We had a few Florida bros reaching out saying the same thing.

Y'all need to find a middle ground, a city or route which works for everyone. It's flatter than Houston so it might be hard to find twisties but at least you have way better roads.

You want to start Night Wave Florida branch?

Pledge your allegiance to us, then you have our permission to live.

Florida had a meet thread a while ago. I think pepsifag was part of it

Soon ™

Yeah I saw there was one meet a few weeks ago but it was in like Miami or way south Florida. The closest we could get to twisties are dirt roads south of Jacksonville.
It kinda sucks here. Any central location is "too far" for the people in South Florida and any place in South Florida is "too far" for the people in North Florida.
Yeah that would be fun. I don't think there would be enough community here though.
I pledge allegiance to Night Wave

The preparation of the unification of the South will begin Soon ™

Found his Twitter: twitter.com/_floridaman

Now we can blackmail him, but don't tell him that.

kek

I like the idea of doing some every month.

This $50, what does this mean exactly for a person, how many races do we get to do?

nigga, shut up!!

t. flood

so what do you guys do at these meets? go to whataburger and crash?

I'm the only one that goes to Whataburger, everyone else goes to either Carl's Jr. or Popeyes.

excuse me?

you heard me nigga, i clearly said that im the only one that eats at whataburg while everyone else eats elsewhere

This is like the 20th "what do you guys do at meets" question.

1. It's a car meet. What do you people think fucking happens.

2. We should probably add that to the OP. Problem is no one would read it even if we did.

Whataburger a shit.

oh, thanks for clarifying.
what about 5 guys?

s-shut up!!!

It's all about them shakes tho.

Five Guys as food is genuinely good. The problem is they're overpriced as fuck. They're good. But not $13/burger good.

Whataburger a shit. A big fat meme shit.

damn nigger chill the fuck out, he's probably a curious user that stumbled across this thread the first time. at least a lil patience.

Having Veeky Forums as your homepage does things to your capacity for patience.

>niggas hating on food choices

fucking kek

>Five Guys
The fuck out of here with that scrawny ass shit nigga. Whataburger is a best, five guys is truly a shit, and that's fact.

CHICKEN TIER LIST

CHICK FIL A
WHATABURGER
CANES

i bet you like five guys as food you big fucking faggot hahahah

NAH WE GHETTO AF

POPEYES & CHURCHES

>CHURCHES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I mis the root beer shakes....

reppin' it up for my ole man

>getting this triggered
>by food choice

fucking kek

Wow, contrarianism. Never seen that before.

^16664268
thanks for the (you)

Thanks, I like the Colonel's shit also.

Almost.

>Chick-fil-A
>Cane's
>Whata
>????

>hahahah

>whata
>chicken

gtfo with that bs

YOU WANNA GET BIG OR NO

Church's is a little too ghetto. Is there anything further down the scale of ghetto eateries?

>wanting to eat a wad of grease

Love their mashed potatoes, though.

popeyes

love their potato wedges senpai

But your opinion is shit, Whataburger a best. That's final, end of story nigga.

@16664275
Back in your hole, faggot.

Aw, honey, it's okay. Tell me where I hurt you.

ITS HUNGER TIME BOIS

How is Popeye's any more ghetto? At least some of their buildings have the potential of being respectable establishments, Church's is like *designed* to be compact for pawn store corners and gas station drive-thrus.

hi logan

We now.

funfact theirs a lonely churches that sits alone in a ghetto area right next to a gas station with an infestation of broke niggas. im surprised it hasn't been robbed bone dry yet.

They don't do root beer shakes anymore?

guys guys...
I think i have a solution.

mexican taco truck.

>bone dry

i c wut u did thr

CAPITALISM AT ITS FINEST