Easily Preventable accidents thread

what do you think about this Veeky Forums

>two teens died in a car accident on a 45mph road by crashing their car into a tree.

>they were in a 2016 Porsche Macan, and they were both 16.

shouldn't their parents be at fault for letting them drive such an expensive performance car at 11:30 pm?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article132167249.html
jdpower.com/cars/awards/Vehicle-Dependability-Study-(VDS)-by-Category/843ENG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, here's the link to the article for anyone interested
star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article132167249.html

>expensive performance car

pls

well excuse me richfag, but
>$52,000
is expensive and it's written on porche's website that it''s a performance vehicle

16 year olds are braindead drivers no matter what they drive or when, the shit that i did when i was that age was just unreal, and i only had a shitty lebaron, if i had a porsche id be dead probably

>suv
>performance
>ever

excuse me poor fag

Firstly the parents are already punished through losing their children.

Secondly the fault lies with the licensing systems of the US for letting people drive at such a young age and failing to provide adequate driving education, and by that I don't mean drifting lessons, I mean hammering into their heads that they're going to kill themselves and others until they break down in tears.

The Macan is one of few crossovers I'd love to have as my sole vehicle. The first gen RDX is up there too, but is a tiddle too slow and steering a tiddle too numb

>Describing a car, regardless of body style, with that such power isn't a performance vehicle

Yeah...
It does have anything between 340bhp to 400 so it can be described as being " a bit brisk "

>sole vehicle
What are you going to do every other month when it's in for service, take the bus?

>45mph
>teens burned alive
WTF I hate Porsche now.

the real question is, how did they get that pigfat piece of trash up to lethal speeds?

>virginbreaker being retarded again

>Problems per 100 vehicles
>97
So 97% of Porsches have at least 1 problem worthy of bringing it in
Is that supposed to be impressive?

they shouldn't have died if it was 45 mph. Porsche should look into why they're cars keep catching fire after accidents. If it was a Mercedes or Lexus they wouldn't have died.

lol a porsche SUV is far from expensive or sporty.

>45mph
the fuck?

i forgot to say that they were speeding on the road sorry.

Talk all the shit you want, drove a Porsche Cayenne Turbo GTS 220 miles to deliver it to another dealership and that motherfucker was fast. Of course, I'm sure your 98 civic is faster.

Turbo S, my bad. Fucked up the acronym.

Who in the Fuck drives a 6 figure car anywhere for delivery to a dealer over at least a flat bedding. Complete bullshit

self bump

Consignment car. Drove it from the dealership to the lot it was being delivered to because nobody wanted to fork up for transport. You do realize a shit ton of cars get transported that way between small lots, right?

>45mph
>teens burned alive

WTF I always loved Porsche.

>Porsche should look into why they're cars keep catching fire after accidents.

That`s a feature.

>The Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) examines issues reported by original owners of 3-year-old vehicles. This study measures car reliability by analyzing problems experienced over the past 12 months of ownership
So, about 1 problem per owner on the 4th year of ownership.

Also includes:
>features and controls, ...entertainment and navigation, ...[and] the overall driving experience

Every problem that's reported is weighted equally. Fucked transmission will count as much as a complaint about bad visibility. Pretty misleading

jdpower.com/cars/awards/Vehicle-Dependability-Study-(VDS)-by-Category/843ENG