/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

Weird weather edition

>News
MHXX is due out for 3DS in Japan on March 18.
Trailer 1: youtube.com/watch?v=5VV5-opm1TE
Trailer 2: youtube.com/watch?v=XiOBszkWCp0
Spoiler: youtube.com/watch?v=iJAaJHeuNg8

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

mhgen.kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243 (rage)
In Generations, Objective: Gathering
In 4U, Target: Fishing
In 3U, Help! A, Lobby 9

Tags: MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, MHO, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZN6Fn3t68
youtu.be/6eK_2NDAWgs
youtube.com/watch?v=B5vGQCZakt8
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ28c3x6_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=fn_0ti6I7Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think they'll call ultimate edition of Generations ~
MH GG?

Ordered her today, don't know who I should get next, and if it should be a hunter or a monster.
Does anyone else collect MH apparel.

probably gen unite

What does this expression mean?

It would be such a perfect callback that it's impossible that Capcom will think about it.

You still use visable pixels, how cute :^)

Arrives tomorrow.

Grinding out Lagi, come join if you dare.

You will have to tell us what its like, im thinking of getting that or the lagi next along with a revlotech tigrex.

You still have to wear straight up Victoria's Secret to enjoy MonHun?

Its immiture I know but fuck it, while its easy may as well enjoy it before i have to clown suit up later.
>You still have to wear straight up Victoria's Secret to enjoy MonHun?
Yes thats the soul reason for me playing monster hunter, i dont enjoy hunting or anything like that....

Would be sexier if she hunted for the mats instead of going to Wal-Mart.

If you say so.

I do! Would compress to 400x240 just to play a game with real equips.

>i see one guys armor
>THIS GAME HAS SHIT ARMOR
Do you know how retarded your logic is? and you do know the mainline series have armor similar to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZN6Fn3t68

That assumes this is my first time seeing shots of MHO's extensive line-up of bland clothing. It didn't take China long to get bored of the original aesthetic and start flooding the roster with wedding gowns and other ways to dress up your doll.

>cash shop items are what the armors are
clearly you dont know enough do you? all the craftable armors as the same as the mainline with the ablility to buy vanity items that you have seen to overlay over the proper armor if you choose to.
you just sound mad because for some reason you are unable to play MHO, its not as good as the mainline but its not that bad either.
stop being so autistic user and try and have some fun in your life for once, you are starting to sound like doj.

user, you sound mad. As if I insulted your waifu.

Come on m8 you're better than this

Now that's more like it. Just feed all the swimsuit crap to Jho and I think we've got a promising lineup of armor.

Why not have both? More choices to the consumer

Plenty of other games for that generic shite.

Nah just a bit annoyed at your attitude user, its fine to shit on somthign but its annoying when people like you are to ignorent to even get the facts right before they do.
Please shit on MHO man as much as you want but at least get it right, like the egg quests that you have to restard 10 times because they dont actualy spawn or the constant network dropouts that require you to exit and restart the game or the fact that you have to eventualy buy more box space.

I find MHO okay, I don't need to take a shit on it. Boy, you really went on a tangent there.

So why not both again?

Striker or Aerial for SA?

>MH Generations Unite
That sounds so fucking coll... I doubt Capcom would be this smart

Nah i enjoy MHO im level 91/hr9 atm and I respect if people want to shit on it, its just im sick of this general and this site as well just being children all the time and not using facts for the base of their argument.
Fuck these autists man

It's going to be okay, user. Just like it's okay for me to prefer real monster bitches, not these fake-ass Sports Illustrated models.

Is there ever going to ne a better them
youtu.be/6eK_2NDAWgs

youtube.com/watch?v=B5vGQCZakt8

Prefrence is subjective so I dont care about that user, people can like what they want I couldnt give a fuck as long as they are enjoying themself.
I'm just over being on this site al the time and seeing people try to pass their opinon like its a fact like the retard they are without even looking up the subject enought to know what they are talking about.

49-6026-7468-4166
Anything (MHGen)

>real monster bitches
Example?

Considering they perfected the village theme with the very first Monster Hunter, I doubt it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ28c3x6_kU

>pic

I like the old Los armor, too bad it doesn't have overly great skills in its returning appearances

>Real Monster-Bitches

The wing webbing on the female armor is a nice touch.

It was always there

Yes, I see that.

Can anyone help me with Hear No Evil, See No Evil? I need one Hunter's Ticket. The groups I tried with online all die to Rajang one hit kills. Hall ID is 10-2436-4580-8908, temporary password is 1234

Oh I forgot to mention that this was for 4u.

>go on solo expedition
>two fucking monsters, velociraptor and that dodo thing with the beak
>fight for like 5 minutes then just run
I managed to get evidence from the dodo but I don't know what the fuck I was supposed to do.

41-3176-8279-3107

You dungbomb one and it'll run to a different area.

Is the game going to teach me about traps and shit like that or am I expected to just figure them out? Playing MH4U.

Figure it out or do research online. Part of the game is knowing what you're fighting and how to deal with it before you run off to hit it.

>Go online for a bit
>Make a room
>Randoms keep bum rushing the board and posting urgent and key quests
>PLS PLS PLS PLS PLZ

Is pls a french or foreign thing?

Those fucking buck teeth get me every time

It doesn't look like anyone's coming, closed hall, going to bed.

>temporary password is 1234

That's because plenty of people who don't browse the threads actively will be expecting the typical room settings if they want to search for active /mhg/ rooms.

stop being such a cringelord, dude

China loves fireworks.

there was just one guy running around setting them off like crazy

pretty sure they're a cash shop item, literally burning money when I was the only one around to watch

Fukken baller dude.

>Can't get jokes so he insults people
Have you taken your pills today user?

See

By your reply I'm guessing no.

You're a cringelord because you dress your huntress like a whore when full plate is ten times hotter.

this

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE
And im the cringelord? Please you take your pills user.

______________:^)________________

Ok then where is the joke user?

It's MHGen

As i said before user please go take your pills.

you've been talking to three different people, you know that?

He seems a bit slow to me, I doubt he follows.

How would I? It's an non board man so I just assume if I keep getting the same childish replys It may as well be the same person.
Why can this place be good? You try and make a joke and then it triggers everyones autism.

The problem was your joke seemed like (you) baitt right out of /v/ due to it's tone.
I did the same and you reacted worse than .

In short, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Ok you said it again that you were making a joke but when I asked you what it was you didn't say what it was. I honestly fail so see anything humorous in that post and see it just as another autistic attack that you spurges like to do.

You all seam to have some serious problems with your mental health so im sorry for triggering them and ill refrain from making any jokes what so ever in this thread since you are all to childish/mentally incapable to handle them.

>his joke is autistic but somehow yours isn't
adorable

>(you)
Since you guys clearly are just after this.

Is Aslat Charger any good ?

After all the faggotry that just happened it makes the usual furry shit look normal.

Nothing makes furry shit look normal you delusional faggot

yes, make that shit

picked up generations today lads. Why does lance feel off in this game?

Play striker, it has the old moveset and crazy high MVs on the charge.

What do you mean off?

why does 3rd poke have such a long wind up tho?

what said. I liked Poke>Poke>Poke>sidestep rinse repeat. Now my timing feels off due to the long ass windup. Does striker not have the long third poke?

Ichinose is good at toying with things that are better off left alone. Generations also removed the archdemon boost from DBs to create a reliance on dash juice and the shield bash into AED from CB as well as gutting its GP.

To my knowledge striker does not have the windup.

samefag here, ty for the striker suggestion. Tried it in the training and it feels good again. time to jam my spear into monster butts,

Yep, go for striker style. It's good old lance.

well, cb was way to op
but db and lance were pretty much perfect

one more spoonfed question
can i still use the counter strike thing to attack a monster during its roar?

I want HR Mizutsune armor. Is it even worth going after? I think it looks kinda pretty but it might be worthless to me if I am using adept style Not quite sure how it interacts with that particular style but it can still be useful for other styles. So anyone wanna help me get? I would usually prefer to grind alone but I cant do that cuz there is no HR village quests.

Hey guys, anyone want to hunt some hr6? Do some glavenus and rathalos farming and maybe some hypers?

16-7719-4471-2014

there's a turn room up I think

I need glavenus
if you're still up I'll come online

youtube.com/watch?v=fn_0ti6I7Io