How do I safefully clean my engine compartment to make it look nice and aesthetic as fuark?

How do I safefully clean my engine compartment to make it look nice and aesthetic as fuark?

bump for tits and ass and hopefully and answer because im curious too

By hand with soap and water.

First a light wash with water low pressure to remove dust n shit

then Degreaser (light) on oily bits (Avoid rubbers n shit)

Then medium pressure water after let it sit for 30 min

Any specific products that work better than others or are preferred?

Generic Auto/Engine degreaser but be very light spray otherwise it might damage shit

>safefully

man those tits are disgusting

this is the ultimate body shape for a gf

how fucking gay are you?

nah he'd split in two

What said

If you're super scared; disconnect and remove the battery/batteries first

Cover your alternator with plastic so water doesn't get into it, and make sure fuse boxes are sealed properly and wont have any intake of water

Degreaser all over, use a dishwashing brush on the steel and plastic, hose off with low pressure

Repeat until clean, use a toothbrush & cleaner on harder to reach places

Use a compressor & air gun to blow away as much water as possible, especially your serpentine belt, plug holes, the alternator and such

(I am aware that pic related isn't perfectly clean; you won't get a super clean engine in 10 minutes, especially if it has not been cleaned in 10+ years)

i am not gay at all. i just have good taste.

If you get water in the alternator and start the engine you will get magical, fast and furious style fireworks.

this.

A little excessive but yes watch your alternator dont spray anything directly into it EVER

If its down low dont drive through flood waters either

Can we keep posting hot girls in this thread?

No
Is

Don't worry faggot, I think she's a qt

Agreed

This is now a qt thread

this. also i use simple green on anything and everything

Simple green will degrease and be mostly rubber safe, although not the best degreaser.

The foaming degreaser is the best if you have oil/sludge build up.

Although depending on build up, you may want to just attack it with a plastic scraper or you will be wasting money on degreaser.

Gasoline also works well as a degreaser and likely to be around. Just don't start your engine until it has completely evaporated or be prepared for a show.

>How do I safefully clean my engine compartment to make it look nice and aesthetic as fuark?

You do NOT need to use a pressure washer if you are willing to use a brush. First inspect the compartment and note any places that need pre-treatment with degreasing sprays. Any place that has any kind of opening or exposed connector is not to be wetted or have ricochet spray droplets get on it.

Openings:
alternator, crevices between shields and engine body, horn, firewall area, heat shielding wraps around hoses, etc.

Ricochet:
Avoid bouncing spray drops onto connectors.

You can apply emulsifying degreaser and brush it and then let a gentle water stream from a water bottle. The pull top valves on many water bottles and drink bottles lets out a nice stream that is not too much and not too little for rinsing. The agitation of the brush and the water from the bottle is enough to move the grime off.

If your battery had been leaking acid, you may toss some baking soda into the bottom of the battery tray before you begin rinsing. And of course put some baking soda into the container of rinse water and make sure it dissolves into the rinse water before using it to clean out the bottom of the battery tray. You may have to remove the insulation around the battery and clean it out carefully due to acid soaking it.

You can also save those old gallon water jugs and their caps. Use a nail to punch several holes in the cap and that is a good gentle source of rinse water for the engine compartment.

Remember to vacuum all the dust out of the lining fastened to the hood. There will be some dirt on the other side of it too.

lol she got creampied at the age of 19

>You probably can't handle me
You're probably right, I don't have much tolerance for stupidity.

Use red hot.
Alternatively if you dont have any. I use No touch on any hard black plastics under there