Which one?

Alright, both of these are the same price with roughly the same mileage. Which one will be more reliable and easy to work on?

>Truck is a 1990 F-150.
>Car is a 1999 Cabrio.

F150 all the way.

>ford or vw
>"reliable"

just dont get the golf

Idk mane, I would go for a later model f150. Like a 1994 or something.

Join the Bricknose master race.

I have a particular affinity for those big, square headlights. They look just like the 240's.

are u avin a giggle

my 1990 f-250 just rolled over to 300k miles faggot, and fyi i havent even repaired shit in 2 years

it isnt my daily anymore (did daily the fucker for 2 years ) but it sure as shit still starts up even in -20 below when i need to get some hauling work done

God damn, that's hot. I'm really leaning towards the Ford now.

Honestly, it's the super comfy interior that does it for me.

pretty sure the other engine options are just as reliable, especially the 6 cylinder, but my experience is with the 5.8 v8

>tfw someone installed aftermarket comfy in mine

The truck by far...

op should note that the truck is going to destroy his wallet in gasoline costs.

mine averages 11mpg if i baby it.

You honestly can't go wrong with any of the available engines. 300, 302, 351, 460, 6.9/7.3, all are great engines, even if they are gutless by today's standards. All are easy to work on and cheap to repair.
All I use my truck for is a tow slut, and I'd have no problem driving it cross country. (Though even with an E4OD and 3.55's it is thirsty)

Extra comf

the Ford, definitely the ford, i don't like Ford and i'd choose it over any pos VW.

what if it was a 300 instead of a 302?

Even better, one of the best engines ever made.

Fl-1A filter

jesus fuck do they even make a different oil filter for these trucks

who the fuck doesnt want power brakes in a truck?

Man FUCK that pos Volks. Get that sqaurebody Ford nigga. But check the tranny first before you do.

F150. My 16 year old brother has a '97 f350 with a big fat powerstroke, and god damn if that thing isn't a jigsaw puzzle to work on.

7.3's in an old OBS are easy as hell to work on.

It goes downhill fast when you buy a 6.blow, even worse if you buy a 6.not for me. 6.7's are decent mills, but complicated as fuck in stock form.

This is roughly what it looks like, but it has yellow reflective tape down the side because he does safety marking. Im jealous cause I got an '06 focus, but I dont really need a truck. I love the way the 90s f series looked.

Do you prefer to be passed as a Trump voter or as a depressed gay man?

I'm quite literally a depressed, gay man who doesn't particularly have a problem with Trump. So it really doesn't matter.

Get both then.

Could probably just toss the Golf in the bed to save on parking space.

If the truck is v6 i would get that. I wouldn't get that model vw though

The 4.9 I6 is one of the most reliable engines made from Ford though