>Discord:
discord.gg/Mzpx4Yh

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

BEST ASS

I love Hana.

Whore.

Just ran into a duo queue where both guys were named Ghost. One of them instalocked Genji. Is this the same fag who used to post webms of himself?

nice spoiler retard

>king's row 3 times in a row
>3 defeats in a row and counting
I know I'm supposed ot take a break since apparently that makes you win any comp match, but I'm really curious how far my loss streak will go.

I'm so glad Mei isn't a fat shit.

ya blew it

Learn to spoiler new bee

Do NOT open! You have been warned

Good job

Man games are extra retarded right now, getting these arcade boxes is a fucking nightmare

>2017
>still unironically playing overwatch

>defense only brawl
>eichenwalde
fuck

you got me noooo!

Built to be impregnated.

You kinda ruined the suprise there sonny

IT'S TIME TO KICK HANA OFF THE TABLE

Don't do it Reapster

That's our tank Hana

What else sluts will be good for?
>tank

you ruined it
delete this one too
don't ever come back

YOU'RE GOING INTO ORBIT

YOU STUPID MUTT

will they make the halloween skins available again this year? i really need that mercy witch qt

Company and servitude.

>haven't watched muselk in a while because I just don't like his content
>decide to give him another shot
>him opening 101 lunar new year boxes
>he's 5 boxes in
>BLIZZARD WHERE ARE MY LEGENDARIES??
>he's constantly whining
>STOP GIVING ME DUPICATES!!!!
>he didn't get a legendary in 10 boxes but he still has 80 left
>BLIZZARD I DID NOT SPEND 100 BUCKS TO BE CHEATED LIKE THIS
>BLIZZ DO I HAVE TO BUY 100 MORE??
>he gets a legendary
>GOD FINALLY
Never again

REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAPPPER!!!

STOP IT REAPFIELD

>company
lmao

>I-I-if I mock them their argument is invalid.
No, I wasn't talking about 2CP all along, I was talking about CTF which suffers from the exact same problem as 2CP.
Spawn advantage matters in Overwatch, CTF gives defenders a huge spawn advantage.
Not understanding basic game mechanics like this is why you're bad at the game.

Virgin detected

>Literally watching a video of a guy opening 101 loot boxes
What exactly did you expect?

>watch popular youtuber
>he acts like a retard to entertain his underaged viewers
WOOOOWWWWWW

>king's row for the 4th time
>each match brings something new, this time an offense torbjorn
>lose as usual
Maybe trying to be helpful and playing as tank or a support isn't such a good idea for solo queue.

No, I fuck girls every now and then.
Never had a girlfriend though.

Blue

Cutest and best pairing

kys

>trying to be helpful in soloque
L M A O
M
A
O

Yeah!

How is either side supposed to win CTF it's a fucking turtlefest worse than 2fort

At least 2fort you could grab the flag quick and couldn't immediately return it to your base

>worse than 2fort
Go launch TF2 and play some 2fort. It's a boring turtlefest, but it is NOT worse than 2fort.

HOW DO I TURN OFF THESE FUCKING SCREEEN SHAKES

How else can I git gud at Reinhardt? Quick Play seems even worse.

Also I should've mentioned, it was the enemy team that had the attack Torbjorn.

Best and cutest.

It really is though because of the moronic capture time

2fort and turbine were goat

you could always swooce in as scooty booty and get out pretty quick most of the time

her smile and optimism gone

Right up until one of the seven sentries kill you.

Know your place

I want to protect Tracer.

I got a win streak playing Torbjorn. Only play control centre because it has the least defender spawn advantage and the shortest distance to travel between flags. Put your turret in the corner where it can only be shot by someone on the flag (so it can't be destroyed before the enemy engages). Build up a load of armour, then just lead the charge with your team. Keep dropping armour on your way back with the flag. Lucio is also incredibly useful but you don't need him for this. The main point of the strategy is that with the turret your flag always effectively has at least 1 person guarding it, and with the armour you can effectively self heal without having to stop or stand still or avoid fire etc

>playing ctf
>going sombra because she's really good on that mode
>our sym in voice chat says "are you sure sombra is the best idea"
>lmao what
>constantly kill their bastion and roadhog, but my team keeps getting bodied by their symmetra
>capture a flag
>about 2 minutes later
>symmetra is screaming
>"SOMBRA CAN YOU GO SOLDIER TO HELP OUR REINHARDT YOURE FUCKING USELESS"
>"UGGHHHH GET THIS TRACER ON ME"

t. assblasted Tracerfag

>git gud at Reinhardt?
Hold shield
Use firestrike when it's off cooldown
That's literally all

Madness.

any tips for a beginner? I like zen reaper roadhog and 76.

She is, her hot new body is a glitch.

>Tracerfag

Sorry mate but Tracer is trash tier aswell

>posting Tumblr-tier cartoons
Fuck off back to nig.

>tried to play the new brawl for boxes
>5 draws in a row

See

>posting shitty fan sombra

Don't Tracerfags ship her with Widow?

wow people still do this retarded shit with >REACTION IMAGE

I guess people will always be fucking dumbasses

Don't die. Stay with your team. With Zen try to Discord Pharah and Tanks. Try to pick supports with the others. Drop in behind with Reaper.

Tracer doesn't want corpse pussy. She wants firey ginger minge

>Sombra, Junkrat, Roadhog Victory poses
>Roadhog intro
>Tracer skin
Anything else I should buy? Wont have time to grind boxes so have 8k overshekkels to spend.

Don't like any of the other skins.

BACK
TO

But the Zenyatta skin is fucking great

Its alright but its no Skull tier great.

do you get this fucking mad when someone posts anime too you goddamn sperglord?

thanks for the (You)

Hey roadhogs pretty good now :DDD

CTF is completely awful right? I don't get what the fuck is wrong with it, but it is miserable.

Yeah I use that one too
But it's nice to have some variety, you know.

except for the part where los can be broken by a simple staircase

OK but overall I like it. Ya the los check is gay but holy God do I love one shotting Mei

BACK
TO

>likes dva and shitty tumblr le hackur sombra

this with punk tracer, tho.

nightmare.

It's brought all the turtlefaggots that just want to whack turrets on 24/7 2Fort out.

>I don't get what the fuck is wrong with it
Spawn advantage.

If there was 1 neutral flag in the centre of the map the game would work almost exactly the same as normal KotH and be fine.
But with flags so ridiculously close to spawn the game instead works more like the 2nd capture point on 2CP maps.

I won once and I'm never playing again.

lower the damage on rolling bombs from junkrat = 100% improve the need for skill

Well yeah, variety is fun of course, but I just can't bring myself to spend 3k for a skin that I kind of like and already have one for that hero that I like way more. Same with the Reinhardt skin, I kind of like it but I doubt that I will ever use it over Stonehardt or Bundeswehr.

Hanaposters being shot on sight when

>dying to pills
Stop being bronze

but then you'd need to improve the speed of the projectiles or the hit detection on the bombs, because right now when I shoot it feels like it's going to hit but it doesn't. And I've air-piped a lot of jumping soldiers back in my tf2 days.

But that would require actually good coding from Blizzard and that's not going to happen anytime soon.

>10 boxes
>no new years skins so far

That's bullshit.

Anyways, how do I do well with sombra on ctf? I'm soloing so teamwork will be ok at best, but how do I get past symmetra and torb and other shit like that?

Fair enough,
I haven't bought the skin myself, I'm waiting for the event to end, maybe I get it in a loot box. On the other hand I have around 6k Overwatch-shekels left

Same - rolled a 3-0 win on first try. Conflicted on if I want to try for the other achievement/spray or not.

We had a team that seemed to work - Rein, Zen, Lucio, Pharah, can't remember other, I was on Sombra. Zen seems to be one of the key components, his ult breaks open turtle camps. I did it as well with EMP, also having 3 hacked mega packs between your base and theirs is nice.

>Posting 3D

Did they up the chance on getting gold or something?
I bought 61 crates and 80% of them my rare or legendary was gold. I've 12k right now and started with 5k.

The only semi-acceptable way you should ever die to junkrat is from martyrdom after killing him on accident

I am pretty sure they nerfed the Legendary skins drop rate. During Halloween they felt so easy to get.

Wander around chokes pestering attackers and hunting down low HP enemies until you have ult. Get a tank to get in with you, go in with them, EMP the bastion/symm/torb nest, pray your tank can hold them off as you invis/trans out with the flag.

>people seriously complaining about capture time

yeah because having a tracer, sombra or even soldier take the flag and run away at the speed of light would be really fun