$777

$777

nocoiners on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
ru.indacoin.com/change
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought BTC just a few hours ago. Feels good.

$777

shitcoiners hoping it does not crash like it always does.

cope

Nah, it'll crash again like always and everyone will get another chance to buy in before the next pump.

For someone who spends so much time talking about crypto, you sure don't know much about it or the people who have complete control over the market.

i'm gonna cash out above $840 for sure, i bought at $420 that was my ride thank you.

It's like 800 on yobit. It'll stabilize at 1000 this year. Mark my fucking words.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>bought 5 bitcoins a month ago
>deposited more money into the coinbase account directly after
>waiting for the price to drop
>it hasnt stopped rising
i-it will sure g-g-go down in january, r-right?

>Nah, it'll crash again like always

how far do you think it will crash down to? Not less than 400?

>It'll crash again

Heard this one before

>btc
>400 ever again

Keep dreamin'

Last chance to get in at 4xx was the flash crash on the Finex hack

nocoiners are all dead.. they died from waiting for their bonds and term deposit to mature

Cool story. When was the last time you purchased anything besides shitcoins with BTC? People are not even buying drugs with it anymore because its not anonymous enough. Worst FIAT ever.

>mfw immediate and violent sell-off

fucking chinks

Bitcoin has only gone up like 5-10% in what like a month?

Seen much bigger swings in a few hours on ETFs.

>mfw more free BTC for me because you just have to buy the dip

feels good, now just wait until 800+

>when was the last time you purchased anything with gold?
Exactly, now kys.

> not buying drugs anymore
> with btc

19djbD2zmHCGCSabcghzsnyuXzE7fJdc45
Sell me some dickcoins. I can say please :)

*Send. I can't buy, bcuz live in Russia :)

You can buy from here
ru.indacoin.com/change

I just send you 15 Wavescoin

this

it somehow doesn't stop these fagboys to get hysterical erry time btc goes up a bit. it went up a lot since i bought. but it was so long i barely remember.

Crypto will never, ever be scarce. The 21 million coin limit doesn't mean much if we can divide eight places behind the decimal... The price of one bitcoin will become very irrelevant, very fast as we redenominate prices in millicoin or whatevercoin terminology.

Other currencies have always had the inherent fungibility problem: making change. Taking 1 oz of gold and turning it into 31.1 grams is no easy task. Sraping off .00000001 BTC from your wallet is easy and way more reliable than, say, clipping at a coin with some pliers.

Making change is effortless in BTC, so people will always be able to afford the necessary satoshis for gas and groceries (if it's ever to expand beyond mememoney).

Know what's more likely to happen before the price of 1 BTC goes to the moon? Forgetting your keys or losing your shit in a hack. This ain't 2013 no more, user. Good luck finding those 500% gains.

Nocoiner here, thinking of buying my first £100 from Coinfloor, has anyone's used this site, And is it a good time to buy?

>making stuff up

Bitcoin was in the $200's in June. People are pumping all over right now though.

>Find out I had some 0.1Btc on my laptop
>Sell it for some good 50 bucks and forget about it again
>Realize now that it could have been 77
It's not like I lost anything but still

>>Not an excellent time to buy. It's currently in a round mound, it'll probably go up slightly before going back down a bit lower than it is before going up above it now, unless it doesn't.

So nocoiners should wait before buying?

I am purchasing drugs with it though.

>People are not even buying drugs with it anymore because its not anonymous enough.
Obviously you don't buy drugs with crypto