JUST SAW THE GODMACHINE IRL AT THE CAR SHOW

JUST SAW THE GODMACHINE IRL AT THE CAR SHOW.

BMW BTFO. BENZ BTFO. AUDI BTFO. CADILLAC BTFO.

THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER

THE QUADRIFOGLIO IS /OUR CAR/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6FSwzvORGwo
youtube.com/watch?v=4W8PaXv5fm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice paddles faggot

N O M A N U A L

I LIKE YOUR STYLE

>Chrysler
>Italian
Pick 1

why some jackass would rather buy this pile of shit over an F-type is something i can't begin to fathom

drinking wine feels nothing like driving a car
what a silly image

good lord the shilling

Chrysler is North American and Alfa Romeo is Italian.

Good user, that's correct.

The shills are at full force today.

Alfa Romeo is playing 4D chess by inviting Veeky Forumstist NEETs to their events, clever snek.

>both make you throw up

>The shills
>Passion & Soul for Alfa Romeo and their cars is now considered shilling

>autist who has never driven one

N O S O U L

>70K for an autotragic land barge that is """"said"""" to perform well

Jellyfish spotted

>sat in one
>n-no i drove it guys

OFFICIAL Veeky Forums CAR

*pukes*

>haha i sat in one after I got off the bus at my local auto show, that will show

I also like Red Hot Chili Peppers

>Red Hot Chili Peppers
a true edgelord you are, not surprised with this poor thread you made as well

>hey jerry, who's this retard fiddling with our show giulia? kick him out, no touching.

btfo'd poorfag

>Red hot chilli peppers

Confirmed for shit taste.

The day I took her home, and these are the keys

>keep working on the vineyard jose, stop peeking at our private show

>quality on par with switch blade keys for my chevy

goddamn step it up italy

Only burgers are not getting the manual option

Kek this look cheaper than my 20 years old benz keyfob

Also the markets with right hand driving

Do you live in Italy? That's some beautiful scenario (and loved the car color)

Protip: this layout and pieces are used from Skoda to Porsche in VAG group.

However, good thing y'all shitting on the keys because you can't say nothing about the car.

Just surrender.

ok

The only redeeming quality of the car is its looks, the rest of it is typical italian quality, so it will spend most of its time looking pretty in your garage

I do, thanks.

>because you can't say nothing about the car.
it's ugly
automatic
not an F-type
more expensive than an F-type

Diss

No jelly pls

Hey mods. I'll hook you up with a Hot Pocket if you can delete these fucking daily AR shill threads. Or you could, you know, do your job.

22km/L
Kek, you got a faggot foot or what?

>rest of it is typical italian quality
Not true, most of the car is recycled Chrysler, so it's a mix of typical American quality and typical Italian quality

>average speed 84 km/h

Can you read?

>trust me I'm a faggot

>A
>DIESEL
>ALFA

trully the mark of a cuck.

>No indication of AVG speed on cluster

84km/h AVG for 4.xL/100KMH?

The highway cruise control ride must be fun.

>The only redeeming quality of the car is its looks
The Giulia looks disgusting. Worse than any of its rivals. It looks like a Mazda 6 with downs that was put in the microwave for too long.

nigger he didnt make the thread I did. I drive a miata.

Aren't you tired of trying this hard?

just for americans, the rest have the god tier driving machine with manual

>English car

youtube.com/watch?v=6FSwzvORGwo

>4.5k Rev limit

Woah wtf. It's literally a diesel

>it's literally a diesel
It is...2.2 180 hp AT8

>diesel
kys poorfag

>even key have this plank space for additiona button

WHY ALFA IS SO POOR?

Why are english cars so based?

>twin turbo V6
>semi slicks
>pigfat 3800 lbs +autotragic
>disgusting front end
>shit build quality
>literally built by euroniggers
utter
s
h
i
t

More doors, bigger boot, Ferrari based engine, much prettier

>ferrari ''''''based'''''' engine
it only features rod bearings and shit like that from Ferraris V8

Literally the same engine design as f154 but two cylinders removed because the Giulia has a smaller engine bay and the f154 can't meet emissions ratings

Lol suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure i bet you will never even sit in one let alone drive one.

Stay jelly

Car is about 80k ish ??
that is not expensive at all.

>80k usd
>not expensive
Sorry we dont all live in your little "freedumb" land mate and you cant grasp exchange rates and market buying power.

All these butthurt niggers aka one autist and some VPN.

That diesel Giulia costs like 50.000€, that guy definitely is not a poor fag like you.

good buy to whoever bought the 2.2 giulia.

Like every other car maker, that place has the spot for the panic mode for your car alarm. That car is not equipped with that optional so blank space.

Welcome to the real world.

>Driving around corners at 100km/h when there are other cars coming towards.

What a fucking irresponsible faggot, this is the kind of people who drive Alphas? Holy shit they are much worse than BMW drivers.

It's just one faggot who makes that kind of videos when test driving these cars for his channel.

Also it's an east european, nothing to be surprised of.

yes please drive the speed limit or below when there are other cars around, wouldnt want to have a head on accident which could be fatal.
>t. cucks

Please refrain from using this site if you are under the age of 18.

Nobody over the age of 17 thinks breaking the law is cool or badass. Your post is pretty sad, do you think shitposting will solve your insecurity issues?

>implying blown apex seals would totally incapacitate a rotary

Kys faggot troll

It looks like a BMW from every angle except the front. Shit design tbqh.

what exactly makes you a auto enthusiast? driving your mom's corolla at the speed limit pumping eurobeat on the shitty speakers?

> auto enthusiast

You spelled retard wrong. Now please, keep being a delusional fucking retard pretending to be an enthusiast.

i bet you think the gt 86 is a slow car yet you never overtake anyone over a double yellow because thats illegal yo!
classic auto enthusiast if you ask me

>overtaking anyone over a double yellow is on the same level as driving at 100km/h on a corner with traffic coming on the opposite direction

Please never reproduce.

youre driving 100 kmh on a corner, so what?
i drive 160 round corners when cars are coming the other way, and? if im not a retard and i can keep my car in my lane whats the problem exactly? are you fucking thick in the head?

Don't worry, natural selection will do its job with retards like you.

Though putting in danger the lives of others on public roads is not cool and doesn't make you an enthusiast.

people say that to me like everyday yet ive been driving for this for years and the only accident ive had is someone reversed into me. still have all the points you can have on my license. if you can keep your car in the lane there is no literally no problem with going "fast" on the street. there's also no problem with invading the other lane as long as no one else is in it. when im really hammering it, holding a proper line forces me to go in the opposite lane before a right turn. been driving like this for years

You're the worst pieces of criminal shit and I hope you die alone in a well deserved car crash without hurting any innocent.

Driving at 160 in a corner is mental, you can have any sort of inconvenient from the tire popping, an animal crossing the road, a hole, an oil/diesel puddle and so on.

You think you're big men because you think that you can drive like that but if something of the things above would happen to you at these speeds you're dead.

So fuck off now and get out from this thread you mongoloids.

my tire can also pop while im doing a
l e g a l 130 on the highway causing a big accident, so should i drive with my speed capped at 50 kph all the time to avoid the risks?
if you have never done anything like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4W8PaXv5fm0
youre missing out and im sorry because this is about how much fun life can get. hopefully sometimes you will take your car to its actual limits so you can actually claim you like / care at all about driving

Reported

>people say that to me everyday
Well, fucking guess why faggot.
Being an enthusiast is different from being a retard, nobody said you can't speed a little, the problem is with putting other people in danger because of doing unnecessarily dangerous maneuvers.
Just because you didn't crash yet doesn't mean it'll ever happen and if it does, nobody will be sad because you're a retard and deserve whatever happens to you.

so what kind of speeding is acceptable, 10 over, 20 over? whats the problem if i can keep the car in my lane 2 times the speed limit? i honestly dont understand

You can go as fast as you want as long as you don't put anyone else in danger.
If you kill yourself driving, nobody cares but hurting other people because you wanted to have "fun" is a different thing.
If you're sure you're somewhere where you can't expect any other drivers, you can go over 200km/h for all I care. Just endanger other people.
Same with the corner with oncoming traffic. No one fucking cares as long as you don't endanger other people. I myself love doing 150 and above on back roads but only if I'm sure I won't endanger anyone.

are we agreeing then? what the fuck is your problem?

No we don't, because if I'm reading it correctly, you don't give a shit if there's people around you. I'm talking about empty roads.

I hope you grow out of your Dagumi dreams eventually.
Seriously show some respect and responsibility for your actions.

You wanna do it properly? Try hitting a race track and thrash your shitbox in a controlled environment. The urge to drive a racing line constantly will fade.

i go way faster when the roads are empty but i still screech tires around corners when there are people in the other lane and i dont see the problem
yeah but the controlled environment makes it less fun to me

Mods

My bait-o-meter is off the scales but anyway.
This is serious advice.
Try the race track or any empty air field or abandoned industrial complex. Whatever you can find that's not public roads.
Otherwise you will be ruining lives at some point.

You might be a decent driver, but you're not as good as you think you are. And if you had hit a race track, you'd know that.

i did hit the race track, and it simply wasnt as much fun as going retarded speeds on the street is. my car has 160 hp and it felt strongly underpowered. its also too expensive and there's 2 categories of people that hit tracks: the ones that have 400 hp and theyll be lapping you all day, and the ones that have your same amount of horsepower but cant drive and you have to work your way around them. its way more fun to just use all the 160 hp on streets where going 120 (65 mph) is fast as fuck. i obviously try and always do it when the roads are empty but on some occasions i have driven like a cunt when the roads were a bit trafficked, if youre confident you can keep your car in your lane, know your limits it shouldnt be a problem. just adapt and go 10 / 15 kmh (8- 10mph) slower round turns.