/wpsg/ wow private server general

Cobe and Meer (before his aunt's cousins brother dies of cancer) have teamed up for the better of /wpsg/

Finns should be killed regardless of server.

Vanilla: Who cares

TBC:
Hellground: its coming back! The devs are wiping the old character database, adding back attunements, modifying raid content a little bit and releasing a progressive version of the server. This is the only chance we will get to play progressive TBC in a while on a server that isn't completely shit or P2W, and our resident e-celebs have banded together to make a Veeky Forums guild. Website: hellground.net.

Gummycraft (aka. Burning Crusade and Valiance WoW):
Gummy's advertising campaign for the server has been going well and its gaining traction amongst ledditors and the like. This one isn't progressive. Its also going to be hosted on the US (or in America at least, apparently). Quality-wise looks very good. Website: burning-crusade.com.

WOTLK:

- Gamer-district, Horde 7x/14x. No longer dead and trying to finish off the last 4 bosses of ICC HC 10m with no buff.

Northcraft. Beta coming soon. 1x rates. insta 68. Progressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t26i6o0Ux2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

f-f-fucking finns

fuck the finns

in before wpsg shitters

You forgot in the OP.

Cata:
Atlantiss.eu is the best Cataclysm server out there. Currently in 4.2 content, fully scripted and steady population (around 1.7k on weekdays, over 2k on weekends). Server is blizzlike, but you can use RaF to level at 4x rates from 1-80.

The guild is , level 18, if anyone needs invite, gold, bags etc just reply to this post! Currently awaiting more players to initiate a full revival.

>fully scripted

>magmaw doesnt spawn worms
>omnitron agro table is fucked
>chimaeron doesn't knock the robot when Feud happens
>atramedes' gongs don't change the target of the beam in air-phase
>nef and onyxia's hitboxes are fucked
>skelly adds pathing is bugged

>fully scripted

just at this trash, cannot even to memes
cannot even steal them right. make your parents happy and just fucking kys

>off by one

is the GD guild really active or just yet another meme?
Makes me wanna check if I still have some decent chars on there

>yes it does
>very annoying but not exactly major, will only cause a wipe every once in a while
>you lose the invulnerability anyway, who cares
>yes it does
>annoying but minor
>just barely, and again minor

Yeah we're genuinely going for it.

It's free (you)s

Rolland

Yes we've been raiding stably for 6 months now.

Our cata guild was killed by poles so we're coming back to finish WotLK

>yes it does
No, it doesn't. t. person who did it last week.
>very annoying but not exactly major, will only cause a wipe every once in a while
I see, it's totally ok to wipe to improper threat scripting because it's only once in a while.
>you lose the invulnerability anyway, who cares
False, we tested it and you don't.
>yes it does
No it doesn't. t. person who did it last week.
The other 2 are genuinely minor, Nefs floor being completely garbage on the otherhand isn't.

Hellshit wwu

How does a whole guild get killed by poles?

Magmaw doesn't spawn worms, we killed it last week on heroic, constructs are fine, but no worms.
Not a wipe but still something badly coded
You don't, we killed chim last week not stacking in feud and it didn't kill anyone.
Atramedes gongs don't work on air phase, we have to rotate CDs and sprints on the target so he survives, again, from last week
Again, minor doesnt make it less of a mistake
adds doing literal 0 damage is not minor, it's a encounter mechanic not working

try harder, atlantshill

No decent horde characters, always played Ally on GD, unfortunately

Bad scripting and constant 8manning because poles don't understand what turning up to raids means.

>try to start playing lordaeron again
>wintergrasp is bugged as fuck, alliance have held wg for no exaggeration two weeks now
>guards spawn all together, so only one person gets the rank upgrade

jesus christ, the server has been up for how many years now? Even the poles on tod knew how to fucking spawn mobs at the right areas

We're not gonna start seriously until the sunday after this one, so if you wanna gear up/level a character you'll have plenty of time.

Might give it a shot. What do you need?

Who are you and who are you actually raiding with, and have been dead for months.

And while T11hc has been fucked before, it definitely didn't have that many problems before, I'd have to see it for myself to actually be sure you're not bullshitting me.

A tank or a dps with a healer OS are the ideal right now but we're in a spot where you can play anything.

The best guild to ever spawn out of this shithole

was what became of NoQ when Slav killed the guild with Meth binges. We've been doing it since ~Novemberish and the raids have just been fucking garbage scripting wise.

How was SPriest back in TBC?

Token raid slot at 60 like before?

Strong utility, you'd like to have at least 2 so you can feed healers and locks infinite mana

1-3 spots for every raid

>mfw barely recognise any names in that guild

Why would you even create the 4th Alliance guild in atlantiss? Why not just revive one of or . I don't get it.

I didn't even know wpsg still raided in atlantiss.

Guess I know what I'm rolling when HG never comes out

Threads were dead.

We migrated as a whole from GD so we wanted control of our own guild.

scales like shit, god tier at t4-5 and hyjal/bt progression.

I see, so you wanted to keep your own clique and gave up on 25m :^)

What's even your hc progression?

>keep your own clique
>gave up on 25m
More like the threads were dead for a good few months, leaving us with no potential /wpsg/ recruits.
The progression is 8/12 HC, if my memory doesnt fail me.

You mean 8/13 but yeah, that's basically the same and did. Too shit for any of the end bosses or council.

Also, you could've recruited from discord even when the thread was dead. There are still some people who want to raid in atlantiss but simply don't have a guild to do so.

Oh, I probably misunderstood you. I was thinking of LK progression instead of Cata.

If you mean on atlantiss we barely got any HC progress in, There were so many raids where only 6 people showed up and a big break in the middle for xmas that I think we may have only managed 4/13 HC

With Yarrick the manlet sperg about? I'd get banned just for having my own discord server.

He's been demoted, no longer has powers :^)

> join wpsg hg discord
> afraid to say anything cause will probably get sperg'd at for being a literal who

>not banned
Nowhere near good enough.

yeah well senna loves the manlet, they are in homosex relationship, nothing else can be done

Solution: become a non literal who

He has severe autism, please be understanding.

I'll try, senpai.

No, warlocks were much stronger in vanilla.
They had both damage and survivability and CC.
BC nerfed CC for no reason (real reason: shitters cried too much), nerfed damage through resilience, leaving only survivability, but only for SLs.

>destro and deep affliction
Please.

Destro is straight up broken in BC, it doesn't work mechanically, there's not enough stat allocation on pvp gear to support destro, also pillar humping make casting impossible (CC nerf doesn't help), no defense talents whatsoever

Deep affliction is just faceroll tier, no skill required.

>implying CC in pvp is ever a good thing

CC being so prevalent in wow pvp is one of the main reasons it's never been taken seriously.

And it's why lego legends is so much more competitive than dota, right? :^)

>I know absolutely nothing, the post

>warlock crying about being shit in PvP
Try being a mage. True suffering. Diminishing returns gimp your control and resilience fucks your burst, not to mention the pillar humping that destroys your casts.

It's part of the reason why lego legends has a much bigger pro scene than dota, yes :^)

lmaoing @ u

CC is good, it just has to be the right kind of CC.
CC needs to be strong, but easily broken.

Spammable CC that lasts 1-2 seconds is dumb, though.

Riot has always kept AoE crowd controls on a tight leash and it worked pretty nicely for the development of the pro scene, yes.

>prize pools meaning shit

LoL teams have much bigger salaries, streams are much more popular, sponsorships are bigger.

You literally can't compare the dimension of DotA's pro scene to LoL's, it's worlds apart.

"Warlocks are pvp gods" is a 2.0 meme.

As of 2.4.3 warlocks suck dick on all fronts.

Well, maybe not as much as mages, but mages keep spellstealing my nether protection or fel domination, so I'm pretty butthurt about that.

Resilience should have been straight up damage reduction, not crit reduction.

Actually, it shouldn't have even existed.

>muh prize pools

League streamers do over 1M a year just from stream revenue (ads + donations).

So what you're saying is.. league is a bigger game, not that it has a more vibrant competitive scene.

Only babbies complain about CC, since it's a few seconds where they can't mash buttans.

>streaming
>competitive

lmao senpai

You can argue all you want about competitiveness, but it's entirely irrelevant in keeping games afloat (see: SC2). League is a much bigger game than DotA, and part of the reason is the lack of retarded, unavoidable CC that restricts you from PLAYING THE GAME.

"vibrant" competitive scene? LoL has a healthy competitive scene and is a much bigger game, that's what I'm saying. Compare viewership numbers of Worlds to TI, you can make all the arguments you want, but saying that DotA is more competitive that LoL because it has a more complex teamfighting pattern (which per se is debatable) is arguing semantics.

>retard redditor lolbab doesnt know Dota is watched through the in-game client and not twitch

end yourself

This is wow general take your mobashit elsewhere homos.

> Riot has always kept AoE crowd controls on a tight leash and it worked pretty nicely for the development of the pro scene, yes.

What a stupid statement. You should know that Riot's game design philosophy caters ENTIRELY to casuals. They don't try to make things fair, they just try to make it so everybody has "fun" and nobody gets mad.

The only thing they do for the pro scene is dump money into it to artificially inflate it. Money made from 12 year olds with mommy's credit card buying skins.

Thread's dead anyway, faggot.

League is bigger because its accessable so a chimp could play it.

>abloo bloo warlocks and mages suck in pvp

I did sl/sl for 3 seasons and managed to hit 2k, and I fucking suck at warlock pvp. Every mage in our guild was well over 2k.

Gitgud.

>The only thing they do for the pro scene is dump money into it

jee, i wonder what valve does.

>You should know that Riot's game design philosophy caters ENTIRELY to casuals

So you mean, the majority of the people? Not everyone can be an autistic failure shutin who spends his entire life playing videogames in their mommy's house.

>They don't try to make things fair, they just try to make it so everybody has "fun" and nobody gets mad.

Translation:
>They try to keep a healthy balance between skill floors without reducing skill ceilings from certain mechanics in order to promote a fun game for everyone regardless of time invested

Those monsters... why can't I pwn some noobs with my unavoidable point and click CC!!11!1

>The only thing they do for the pro scene is dump money into it to artificially inflate it.

Kek, literally a clueless DotA drone.

2.0 != 2.4.3

Also,
> I fucking suck at warlock pvp
>sl/sl
It's impossible to not suck or suck at sl/sl.

>League is a much bigger game than DotA
It is? Because they don't publish numbers, just "over 6 billion accounts made".

youtube.com/watch?v=t26i6o0Ux2s

f-f-f-f-fucking

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>implying mage doesn't have it far harder than it should have compared to other classes

wow I knew this general was bad at pvp, but I never it was 1600

warlocks and mages have both been two of the strongest classes in this game in pvp. Here's a little test to know if you're garbage: Do you think mages ever struggled in pvp in tbc or wotlk? If you answered yes, you are bad and should stop commenting on anything related to pvp. Stick to 15 year old scripted instances

>muh patch 2.0 broscience
Nah fuck off mate, I am a private server pro and only 1.12/2.4.3/3.3.5a matter, everything else is irrelevant in the context of pservers.

huh? Mages have never been bad through s1-8, sure they weren't always as strong as they were in late wrath, but they have never "struggled" in pvp. Who the fuck actually believes that? Honestly if you struggle as a frost mage in pvp you need to stop clicking and start breathing through your nose

feenix wwu

I ain't talking about mages though, i don't care about mages.

2.4.3 has nerfs that made warlocks a lot weaker than they were at the start and mid of TBC, and actually pretty shit.

Fuck off, Pickles.

what does "wwu" mean? I know what "ww@" means, but not "wwu"

We waiting u

we waitin u

We are waiting you .

Spotted the druid or warlock nigger.

>and actually pretty shit

hahahahahahah

2.43 was s4

warlocks absolutely dominated in s4, alongside druids. Dude, warlocks were never weak in that expansion, it is pretty much the warlock expac. I don't even understand how somebody could come to the conclusion "warlocks are weak" in the burning crusade

ally or horde?

WHat about GD's ? I miss you guys

>atlantiss
>cata

I have over 20 well geared chars there that maintain 20-30k dps and a level 80 mage that can do 50k

Cobe is OFFICIALLY reviving on atlantiss.eu

Be there or be square.

>tfw started a new char on atlantiss and got invited to a lvl 25 guild and dont wanna join wpsg because its lvl 18

Here!

ATTENTION

does anyone know if goblin rocket boots explode and get destroyed properly on nost/elysium?

3 years playing vanilla and I never saw goblin rocket boots "get destroyed properly" despite being hardcore engifag pvper. wtf?

Name one class a warlock can defeat 1v1 in 2.4.3

every healer

hunter

wrong
wrong

ok trump