/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Birds and shit edition.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda prizes on MyNintendo
Twilight Princess Picross:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/93fc36d80848c6dc
Link theme for 3DS:
my.nintendo.com/rewards/82df9c18e92f49fc

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

>Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/
poal.me/8iol8t
zeldawiki.org/Category:Races
zeldawiki.org/Sword_Spirit
youtube.com/watch?v=UXDgihrVKa8
shigerunews.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/aonuma-breath-of-the-wild-to-feature-different-kind-of-dungeons/
youtube.com/watch?v=H_2zBH30HJU
zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Fan_Games
purezc.net/
zeldaclassic.com/resource-listing/?filter_12=&filter_1=Quest&filter_4=&filter_28=&mode=any
solarus-games.org/games/solarus-team/
youtube.com/watch?v=YiMZs38izbY
youtube.com/watch?v=j1TUU9UDclA.
zeldaclassic.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=WsVT_-RsONg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that BotW will fail to meet your personal expectations.

Lastest infos.

Kill yourself Kassfag

X for Gerudo

You first.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

37 DAYS

Oh no, my expectations are already set and everything we've seen so far has met them.
I'm not worried, mister negativity, and you can't do nothing to change it.

Thanks. My problem is that it seems WiiU games are not compatible on the Switch and I cannot afford to buy the WiiU + the Switch.

Reminder that Sheik is MALE

Buy a Switch then wait for them to be inevitably ported over.

Already the Switch is shaping up to eclipse the Wii U

If you need anything Japanese or French related to Zelda translated just link it and I'll do it.

Have a wonderful day!

You left out these

>Zelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

As I said, yeah, go for the Switch. Don't expect games like Bayonetta 2 or Wonderful 101 to be ported though. Still, hey, you can get Mario Kart 8 which is great.

I swear I had some comics around I wanted to be translate but I can't find them.

Spooky, right?

can i suck his dick?

>37
>thirty seven
>THIRTY
>FUCKING
>SEVEN

It's been so long since I was last hyped, It hits me full force. Like a kid waiting for Christmas.
And it's not even at the worst yet. You know some bastard will get the game 1 week early and a day later every gaming site will be plastered with spoilers.

Of course.

Unexpected that's for damn sure

Let's hope it will be just one week and not two or even three weeks before.

Just wait until it's march 2nd

>mfw I'm getting my Switch on the 8th or 9th because lolthirdworld

poal.me/8iol8t let's do this guys. whoops
poal.me/8iol8t
poal.me/8iol8t

Please refer to zeldawiki.org/Category:Races below
>Pages in category "Races"
>The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
for any information. You may add a race from the list if you wish so.

Can some Goron even be considered women?

What does Fi fall under?

I have no idea, that reminds me, that little Goron kid named like Link... did he have a mother? If not where did he come from? Do Gorons smash rocks to make babies?

I was wondering about this too, on the wiki they call her a spirit, so... I think you're fine adding "Spirit (i.e. Fi)" on the poll if you want to.

zeldawiki.org/Sword_Spirit
At first I wanted to merge her with the Fairies but thought it'd be dumb so I didn't.

Also the poll has a chat (bottom left).

SHEik, sorry

Spirit it is!

Just came across Death Sword. The design is awesome

Yes but what about Gerudo posting?

You had last thread for that. Let it be for a while.

I read that in Freddie Mercury's voice

I pre ordered with amazon prime so i think I'm good, but what if the postman pulls a crash and burn?

Post music for stomping around in your Titan.
youtube.com/watch?v=UXDgihrVKa8

If Link grew up in the desert, he'd be at least slightly tanned.

FUCK YEAH, BIRDS AND SHIT

872 HOURS REMAIN

>mfw Ganon is not the main villain

I WANT IT NOW

>Titan
Titans are for killing! They are your enemy!

The hype is very real user!

Please, don't forget to pirate Kass's game!

I take what I want, when I want

shigerunews.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/aonuma-breath-of-the-wild-to-feature-different-kind-of-dungeons/

Favorite boss in any Zelda game period even though he's a mini

Yeah he went down pretty easy. Very cool though. Stallord was awesome too, with his legions around him.

>Yeah he went down pretty easy.
That's all of TP unfortunately

huh, interesting. this means shrines will feature bosses?

Seems to be the case so far. I'm having fun though. It's longer than I expected

See
In case you missed them

This means dungeons/shrines are one element. You could classify them further by size, content, importance to the plot or if there's a boss or not at the end, as well as the relevance of the boss and uniqueness of it.

I hope however that a lot of the 125 shrines get to have different entrance other than that orange hut

Oh no don't get me wrong, TP is a fantastic game, that does limit itself too much to being a spiritual remaster of OoT at times. I love it, I just wish it was more difficult

I thought the sign was a neckbeard, which made him look even more creepy.

Fuck, I thought the same thing at first.

Hey anons, have you played any Zelda fan games? Any out there that are worth playing?

Only thing I remember playing was the XD (troll) version of Solarus.

don't reply to ^

>I thought the sign was a neckbeard
You mean the artist's signature? I never looked that way, but it does make Ezlo look like he has beard.

>which made him look even more creepy.
That's how realism work in general.

I've got the Dorf amiibo, so if I ever replay it, I might slap that on.

Zelda fan games?
Not that I know of. I played the Unreal 3 tech demo of OoT recently, that's about it

Played that too, pretty trippy

youtube.com/watch?v=H_2zBH30HJU

>BotW will not have music this comfy during gameplay out in the overworld

Yeah. There are plenty of them out there. Non-exhaustive list :
zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Fan_Games
These websites also focus on the creation of Zelda fan games seemingly :
purezc.net/
zeldaclassic.com/resource-listing/?filter_12=&filter_1=Quest&filter_4=&filter_28=&mode=any

>Unreal 3 tech demo of OoT
Haven't tried that but I've seen plenty of videos of that one and Majora's Mask's over Youtube.

Well then, before I go down this rabbit hole, are they worth playing?

I don't know, what I heard from the trailers was pretty good, I have faith

>jeok

Maybe music plays in special areas

>BotW will not have music

That's exactly it, Aonuma confirmed it after the E3 I think

Mystery of Solarus has been often praised but I couldn't personally tell you how good it is. It uses the exact same graphics and gameplay as a ALttP.
solarus-games.org/games/solarus-team/
"Goddess of Wisdom" and "Parallel Worlds" were things I've had bookmarked for a while because I heard good things about them too, but never tried them.

There is Ocarina of Time 2D too, still on development but the beta is playable I think.
youtube.com/watch?v=YiMZs38izbY

>in special areas
Yeah, but not for the majority of time in the overworld, and since it's open world, that'll be most of the time, except in towns, events and bosses.

I just want to walk around some comfy secluded forest while this plays youtube.com/watch?v=j1TUU9UDclA.

Nintendo is great at making music, so why not use it to it's full potential?

And into the rabbit hole I go

If we don't fight against or alongside any Gerudo I'll be hella disappointed.

The Switch is only worth it if you didn't own a Wii U. I feel a lot of Wii UU owners will wait for there to be more games or a better deal and people who never owned a Wii U haven't had their fears allayed

Have you heard Zelda Classic? It's a game which allows you to play quests on Zelda I style developed by different fans.

zeldaclassic.com/

>BotW will not have music this comfy during gameplay out in the overworld
>youtube.com/watch?v=WsVT_-RsONg

FTFY

gay

I really wonder how items are going to be handled in this game. We know that magic is essentially going to be handled by the Sheikah Slate and bomb items are going to be part of it as well. Several items are going to be classified as weapons and it wouldn't surprise me if boots and gauntlets wind up in clothes.

I just hope we get as many items as past games

I'm still gonna put my pecker in that mouth. Facial hair or not.

SOMEONE FUCKING CHANGE HER HAIR

HOLY SHIT WHY IS IT SO FUCKING UGLY

Yes

Crossboarder from Veeky Forums here. I still seriously want some kind of Zelda Veeky Forums experience.
But it will never ever happen outside of crap like monopoly. I want Dungeons and Dragons, LOZG Edition. I want Warhammer Quest, but with LOZG themes EVERYWHERE.

Never ever....I'll go back to my ships for now then.

Would be nice as more types of items are available as you progress, so boomerangs for example have durability depending on enemies hit. If they have other items like hookshot I hope they don't leave it to be used on special context sensitive spots that only require this fancy glowing circle.

>screams unintelligibly in japanese
>wins the Anime Avatar Award for Best Emotion

Don't say that. We already got HW. That is the breach that was needed to open the IP for crossover game adaptation. Those things you mentioned are not unthinkable anymore.

That gives me a great idea for a system where your stats are Courage, Wisdom, and Power.

I can try to do something homebrew, if you don't mind.

The hookshot seems like a shoe in considering the climb everything promise. I think it'll be an item you craft from guardian parts and/or part of some long quest as it'll make the whole game much more convenient

All that being it seems no more convenient so it shouldn't be any harder to get. 4 temples

The only thing that's ugly here is you.

I just want it right now, that's the problem.

Go nuts user, do your thing

>not liking the feeling of facial hair sliding along his shaft as she works her god given magic

Fuckin' queers, I swear

Well I'll be fine with or without it in terms of tools. I will welcome any new types of weapons available, happy with 2 hander already.

BotW Zelda should be real and she should live with me.

>All that being it seems no more convenient so it shouldn't be any harder to get. 4 temples

All that being said it seems no more convenient than the Glider

Tulpify her.

>spiritual remaster of OoT
Yep. Everybody loved OoT when it came out but the series couldn't seem to escape its legacy for years. I realized just how bad it was when TP had you melting the ice the Zoras were all trapped in, the one thing OoT was blatantly missing.

shoo, go away

Eh, some of the music in TP is fantastic and some is just so similar to OoT that I can't like it

But I doubt I can fly away with that thing, user. I'll have to stay I'm afraid.

Tulpafag pls

You've got the wrong person, user. That wasn't me. Zelda is fine and all, but she's just not good enough.