How's that youtube channel going Veeky Forums?

How's that youtube channel going Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEu-X90o9NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RTef0xwMvhk
youtube.com/watch?v=dp_BUjMspYo
youtu.be/ZpS3vOErZdA
youtube.com/user/77pantera/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCzewBH3M0ryA5RgMqSC0bJg
youtube.com/channel/UCy6t13AVyZvzuFAn0brpZqw
youtu.be/2E0tajBP8VI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI
youtube.com/channel/UCW4P1rzWmWW9k2QqXXUAVHA
youtube.com/channel/UCiNtL9a3G3m6phiEChbnNjg
youtube.com/channel/UCQ2bIXbBdhw79ll8OTHGI8w
youtube.com/channel/UCp_F4rvkwzwkmSKtxY80Kzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very well, thanks:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEu-X90o9NQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RTef0xwMvhk

Not well, I'm too busy to record shit so I never get any videos done.

youtube.com/watch?v=dp_BUjMspYo

Lol youtu.be/ZpS3vOErZdA

The end was good nice trips too

Ive been thinking about starting a youtube channel

note I usually trip if I were to start a channel i'd just stay user even though you'd guys figure out who I am.

editing doesnt seem hard at all but the fact that my garage is so small and i barely have any space to work on my 2 seater roadster makes it hard.

also the fact that its winter.

wut do Veeky Forums

Still trying to learn after effects, and invest into a camera of decent crisp quality. I want my car videos be "unique" as I don't want to blend in with the others.

It's meh. I get a few subs everytime I shill it on Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/user/77pantera/videos

I've got 2 of them (I forgot my login info for one). I'm almost at a view a day! I exclusively record when I'm effed on morphine. I sold my Jeep last month btw.

youtube.com/channel/UCzewBH3M0ryA5RgMqSC0bJg

youtube.com/channel/UCy6t13AVyZvzuFAn0brpZqw

I only have one good video on each channel btw: "night fever in bama" and "dirty wrangler sunset."

Still the most successful true-to-Veeky Forums channel around.
youtu.be/2E0tajBP8VI

jokes on you, they will blend it.

even high quality cameras don't mean shit.

if you have quality content and a shit camera it'll eventually payoff

see: casey neistat

not car related but he started off with pretty shitty cameras but always a great story.

I have 1k views on one of my vids. I think that's about as good as it's gonna get kek.

I post unedited motorcycle rides mostly. Most people aren't into hour long videos with lots of wind noise and no music. I can't blame em

basically a celebrity at this

top lel
I have 90k views on my only vid

add music or get a better vehicle

No. I don't ride to make youtube vids, I just post youtube vids as a biproduct to riding.

pretty good

people don't like my german car videos though

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJ64sTa7KI

...point

kek

Sure it does bud, sure it does. Now let's see you come up with every reason to avoid posting it. First one:

I get like 20 views on most of my 'build' videos. Couple of exhaust clips with 1-3k views each

link

>most stalked tripfag on Veeky Forums
>expecting him to link his youtu.be chan

nice try

youtube.com/channel/UCW4P1rzWmWW9k2QqXXUAVHA

>noname that started posting 2 weeks ago getting stalked more than Frosty, KKK, or Brosifine
Nobody even knows who you are, much less care

>thinking reverse psychology will work on a genius
>comparing me to has-beens

kys

>thinking the pseudo sarcastic "I'm well known on Veeky Forums and people care about me" attempt to mask the clear cry for attention will work on anyone
Much like Brosifine it's quite obvious you don't own a car and for some strange reason decided this board is the place where people will give you the attention you aren't receiving in your personal life. Unlike Brosifine you don't seem like an autistic sociopath though, just a lonely teenager, so you'll probably move through some of the other hobby boards, maybe change trips, then give up.

wow you sure told me

It's actually going okay. More people are interested than I thought they would be. I find doing the videos helps keep me motivated.

youtube.com/channel/UCiNtL9a3G3m6phiEChbnNjg

I don't think this cringe can be topped.

youre not getting what im saying man. i dont want my videos to blend in with the other as in terms of a similar format like saabkyle's boring as fuck car tours. I want to build my own format. My own style of car videos. I don't necessarily need a high quality camera, but i would rather prefer one because I'm all for quality over quantity.

get on my level

well, pretty slow. i'm trying though. youtube.com/channel/UCQ2bIXbBdhw79ll8OTHGI8w

Night Wave will start uploading high quality content very soon.

But for now, it seems to be going alright on my personal channel

youtube.com/channel/UCp_F4rvkwzwkmSKtxY80Kzw

also rep up for ma boi