Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: *game is fixed soon* edition
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/343&usg=ALkJrhjNZbMDRRx3uTgeFMejDoMUGYDMPQ

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=824

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha/Fedimian, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart/Legio)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/343&usg=ALkJrhjNZbMDRRx3uTgeFMejDoMUGYDMPQ
translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/343
imgur.com/a/Swb1t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting glorious Nippon number 1

translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/343

>Percentage based defence

Classes with high base damage getting nerfed to fuck while classes with low base damage getting buffed to fuck.

Game might actually be saved.

Literally running the game into the ground. Release r9 already.

>He rolled a Dragoon

its the re-balance ppl have been asking for months
maybe not exactly but getting close

does not matter tho.
we can hate on eachother as much as we want. IMC will add this and there is nothing we can do.

I think IMC has finally realised the game has major balancing issues and stats are a big part of this.
Making defence percentage based wont fix everything but it will fix a lot of issues.

>YFW Wizards will be top DPS again

>fix defense
>forget to change all the armor break skills
>fencer still cancer
>archers still ignore half your defense or 70% if hacka
>wizards still have no mdef break

They also said they will be going over all skills and changing things like base values and so on to accommodate for the new defence formula.

They also said they're going to continue looking at classes considered weak and buff them like they've been doing to Cannoneer and Barbarian for a while now.

They also said we'd participate in 200 player boss raids.

I want /pol/tards to leave Orsha

Actually no they didn't.

That was me shitposting on /v/ years ago before the game was even released.

>VGA errors and party crashes during cutscene
Wasn't this shit fixed MONTHS ago?
Now is fucking back?

The issue is a lack of content. They can put renewal in later. They need to add more shit to do first instead of listening to whiners all the time. Nothing good has ever come of it anyway, and whatever they're doing to defense won't be an exception.

If they want percent based defense, they should put armor types back as doing 50% reduction to a type instead of 25% and add more % based lowering equipment instead of whatever retarded thing they're going to do.

They did in several interviews during G-STAR 2014

New system will be even more retarded than the current one. The damage absorption will be calculated the same way as critrate. And yes you can screencap this.

>all these people who spent 80m on nuaele cards getting BTFO
wonderful

Wtf did you expect they don't even have version control or anything.
Mousemode controls were reverted too.

They also said they are adding new content. Literally the first thing they mentioned.
They also said they're going over all of the old content, changing monster spawn rates, what spawns on maps and how many enemies work. They are even fixing old, shitty quests, in particular ones that take ages because you need to pick up 20 plants that have a 5% success rate each time you try to gather or something retarded.

Of course the game will always need more content, this is true for all MMOs. And I suspect IMC will probably continue developing more content, it just takes time.

How so?

>MFW people going to feel the real power of Agni and 5000 mdef wont save whales from my fireballs anymore

Defense is not substracted from attack anymore.

You won't be taking 1s from everything anymore, at best just a certain % of damage is reduced. For pvp, this makes all the nuaele whales commit sudoku. For pve, this makes wiz top DPS again.

When are they going to make magic amp % based?

Defence wont be a flat reduction anymore, it's going to be percentage based. Which means it's going to either have a cap or diminishing returns.

What this means is if you got 8 nuaele cards and 5000 mdef, you will no longer take 1 damage from anyone with less than 5000 base damage (matk+skills base). It means 5000 mdef might translate into 75% damage reduction.

More defence will obviously still be better, but it wont be possible to negate damage anymore.

Only know i got extremely pissed for doing one quest in the last hour
Considering rank8 is full of these quests levelling Falcon3 will be an hell of FUN

I am pretty sure content (such as new locations), events and intances (everything IMC makes turns out to be their unique style pointless unfun dungeons), stats+skills+new classes are made by separate groups of designers. I doubt this changes can hinder content updates in any way.
But have you ever visited any location after svalphingas and mishikan forests? Nobody is interested in that shit, it's all the same repeatable quests but harder.

>card to 290
>do fullruns till 31x or 32x
>card to 330 if you want/care

Chapparitions still chew through that no matter how much mdef they have.

Are they going to give % healing potions without gacha or this is tree of clerics forever now? Cleric damage will grow tenfold too unless they remove all the base damage from int cleric skills lol. Even so they still multihits like fuck.

Regarding muh whales, kek, prepare to face Rd vem stronger pyrowhales. While you'll have 3k damage, they will have 7 and much better mdef and con

>tfw Dragoon on ToS and Dragoncraft on Shadowverse

None does 290 fullruns with the queue in Fedimian
None grind Tymeris either

You can have 100% crit. What makes you think you won't have 100% damage absorption? More likely all those guys who invested in nuale cards are only ones safe.

>falcon 3
Do 290 full runs or grind Timerys.
Falconer 3 is literally AMAZING for both of these activities. A good DPS party with your aiming gets stupidly high exp/hour.

But do they have 17 second coursing from stealth?

>decide to do pushups while waiting for sialaui queue in the morning
>realize I made a mistake
>20 minutes later still 4/5
Send help...

>use shout to make a party
>anyone + a healer
>tell them to que
i that for days and it works

>None does 290 fullruns with the queue in Fedimian
>None grind Tymeris either
?? but that's wrong

>Regarding muh whales, kek, prepare to face Rd vem stronger pyrowhales. While you'll have 3k damage, they will have 7 and much better mdef and con

psssh...nothin personnel...kid

before my breaks none ever made Tymeris grind or 290 expruns
Now 290 queues are still always dead and none shout for expruns or tymeris
Nothing of course prevent me to do it

It just means Fedimian is more dead than Orsha

*sneaks up behind your magic circle*

pssssssssh...

>(You)
>existing
user please

>exercise while in queue
Good idea. If I do anything else, I come back then the mission is half over.

>archer in gvg/tbl in post missile hole tos

>korasai_gbl_score.png

>she doesn't have autopot.ipf with antidotes

He does nothing against real guilds with armor, attributes, cc, and missile hole.
And wugu doesn't care about missile hole. It's a zero-skill, one hit delete class against ungeared scrubs, just like elememe was before r8. Same for a full con hunter.

>He thinks missile hole will save them from Hunters or Fletchers

Memelords with yellow gems in armor BTFO.

>he thinks hunters and fletchers are still relevant outside RNGBL

Hunters are still relevant because they actually can damage things.
Fletchers are fucked and not even because of memehole.

Are you guys fucking retarded? Changing def to a % system is an awful idea, the game is already dominated by multihit classes to an absurd degree while classes that focus on large single or small amount of multihits suffer and this is only going to make it worse ex:

Single hit classes:
>Cannoneer
>Musketeer
>Runecaster
>Murmillo
>Featherfoot

Multihitclasses:
>PD2
>Pyro
>SR3
>Druid
>Miko

Boy howdy glad we got those over performing classes under control.

It'll also make dungeons harder to solo run if the enemies are defending your hits more and able to hurt you. Running 130, 145, 240 will all be like doing 290 as a non-cleric.

>permanent fear keeping all ET mobs in place
>not relevant
I see you've never played hunter falconer

with the nonhook64 method to clear the stupid survival event, i managed to get 36 cubes (i think its not worth pying 100k for 2 rolls).

What I got:

27x Boss cubes
4x Keista Protective Potion
3x Keistas Bravery Potion
2x Instanced One Entry Voucher (14 Days)
FUCKING ZERO ABRASIVES

>will all be like doing 290 as a non-cleric.

How the hell can you get 36cubes in 1 day? what is hook64?

Maybe that's a bad example, they do 1s to me too. But what I meant is no invincibility

It's actually a good idea. It's a nerf to classes with high base damage, but a buff to classes with low base damage. Which is what the game seriously needs right now.

They have said they are going to adjust skill damage, so it's likely multihit skills will be nerfed on top of this.

It's also going to stop whales with 5k defence from dominating PVP. No more being immune to damage.

>What I got:
>shit
worthless event. meh

Servers were up at like 5am, event entries reset at 6am and then reset again today.

You could have run it 6 times with each character if you didn't slack around.

You can enter on as many characters as you want so you can get lotsa cubes if you can clear the stages. This is perfectly normal.

He's using quest warp jump as a dev console command to skip an obstacle and chill in the afk room

>no more 1s
well that's gonna be annoying. but still a few months until we get that.
i probably dont do fullruns at that time anymore

Btw we are going to try rebuilding, if anyone is interested

What he means is, mobs will be capable of damaging you when this change happens even if you got insane defence. No more taking 1 damage from everything.

The same patch also says they are removing bonuses/penalties for level differences. Which means no more being immune to low level mobs.

It'll make farming low level dungeons harder because you wont be effectively invincible anymore. Stuff in the dungeon will be able to hurt you.

No, the game doesn't need that, your stupid fucking minigame needs that. Outside of PvP know what classes actually get used? Classes with very high amounts of multihits in a large area like Pyro, SR3, and PD2, which are staples on a ton of ET teams, or multihit single target classes for world bosses like Fencer and Fletcher. The only high base damage skill that is even good in PvE is Dethrone and that's largely because of the huge AoE and low CD, those problematic PvP skills like blood curse, malleus, and pears are ok in PvE but don't dominate it like multihits do.

So you're crying because 3 classes will probably get nerfed while 30 more will become viable?

I play Pryo and even I am glad about this change. It's retarded certain classes will only ever be able to deal 1 damage because defence is a flat reduction.

>first legit ET 40 clear uses a wiz3 pyro3 for main dps
Agny really did save the game!

Other user here.

Seems they did something between 8am and 10am because a fried did the same trick with the developer console, but now there is one shadowgale that patrols into the afk room.

He did it with all his 4 characters and the shadowgale did patrol the afk area in 5 runs of the total 8.

I did it earlier and the bosses were chilling as usual.
I guess RIP dev trick?

Wow you play a high hit count class with low base damage and are happy about this change? No way dude!

There are no classes incapable of passing the flat def threshold through gear and as soon as you pass it guess what? Multihits go right back to being the best skills in the game.

>first legit non-transenced clear guys!
>still have a RMTers and Stage 7 weapons.
The whole melstis shit is hook64 levels of cheating anyway.

>How the hell can you get 36cubes in 1 day?
That is 6 runs only

yeah, one of the shadowgalestarted crossing the barricade to the afk room sometimes.

Seems they know about this trick and programmer one of the bosses to check the room from time to time.

Melstis is IMC approved, not anywhere near the same.

They have 1 (one) single RMTer and it's not the main DPS or even high transcend.

>Multihits go right back to being the best skills in the game.

No they don't.

So what if my skill does 10 hits? I go to get 3200 damage for it to hurt anything and even then it does 2 damage per hit.
Even if I get my weapon to +15 and transcend it to stage 10, thanks to mobs having 3000+ mdef, it's like I'm hitting them for about 2500 damage per hit.

Oh no! I do 10 hits at 2500 damage. Heaven forbid I do this while swordsmen are throwing out attacks that hit the damage cap constantly.

Also consider reading some more. IMC also said all skill damage is getting lowered considerably.

Misinfo unless this happens only 1/20 times and you guys hit that jackpot every single time

>Using a skill that is implemented in the game is the same as using a third party program that fucks with the game's code

Lol you're so full of shit. There's a reason ET parties use SR3 and pyros and not fucking swordies "hitting constantly at damage cap" as their main dos.

Lets not forget:

There are 82134789 skills to reduce pdef and Wiz have 0 to reduce mdef

Many R8 mobs/bosses have high mdef. Not one has high pdef.

Good change, now my 4.5k mdef might actually do something against real Pyro's with high transcendence Orange weapons and 8 Chapparitions. Right now Stormbless hits me for about 11-12k, nerf Agny please.

How do I make this stupid chrono master find her damn rune? It's been hours.

That's a good thing though

SR3s get used because they have high base damage, insane crit rate, tons of multihits, AOE out the ass and are fucking physical damage against mobs with almost no physical defence.

Come back and see how many SR3s get used when mobs got 3k+ mdef.

I have 60k HP and I died within 2 seconds of standing in the general zone of one of his fireballs.

I think they are not lying since i left my archer afk in the room and when i came back to check, I was in town with 1 cube only.
However it only happens rarely when bosses behave in a weird patron. Its not a fix.

Agny was a mistake
Transcendence was a mistake

kys IMC

It will only be a nerf to people with high transcended weapons unless they completely change the damage formula.

You got to remember, Agni is added after defence is calculated, not before.
If you got 1000 defence and someone has 3000 damage then fireballs will do (3000 - 1000) * 3.8 damage, or 7600 damage.
If 1000 defence is equal to say 50% damage reduction, then it will instead be (3000/2) * 3.8 or 5700 damage.
But against someone with 500 damage, right now they'd deal 1 to you, but after they'd deal 950 damage.

Remember. Percentage defence is a nerf to high base damage including transcended weapons. But it's a buff to low base damage (including people with trash gear).
It's also a nerf to people with 20 nuaele cards and 10 star yellow gems sat on 5k of each defence or something retarded.

>changes are not even there yet
>sowrdcucks ALREADY bitching

>tfw this changes nothing for clerics
>tfw clerics still topdogs

They're also nerfing base damage. Maybe Clerics will lose more base damage than other classes.

IMC also said they will still continue other balancing changes as they normally do. Probably wont happen but we can hope for Cleric nerfs.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a rank 10 cleric class was literally just GM.

>cleric nerfs

Never gonna happen. But even clerics have some shit classes (Sadhu/ZombiBokor/Kabba/Monk/Oracle)

Just come back every once in a while and pester her.

is wearing the PD female outfit a clear indicator of being a slut

Yes, Kabbas are the pure class of Rank7

No. Delete this.

DELET

Yes, remember the doujin.

imgur.com/a/Swb1t

Gotchu senpai, can anyone translate? Why does she enjoy fucking that dirty, smelly pig monster?

>Why does she enjoy fucking that dirty, smelly pig monster?
Because PD