Best First Car?

reliability, practicality and affordability without looking like a fuckhead.
under $8,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/5967660277.html
minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5999025550.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Civic, stfu, etc

Accord V6.

1st car was a Civic. Good to start with. Don't need to spend all $8k. Save some for tires, battery, fuel pump, alternator, brakes, maintenance, etc.

After a couple years, you'll get tired of reving the shit out of that little engine and want a bigger car. That's where a bigger engine 4 banger or V6 will be much more appreciated.

Elliot, you're dead. Go back to your grave.

Look at the guide.

Get a high top conversion van. Can pick up a decent one for less than 8k. Keep reminding all the bitches you know about the fold down bed in the back and eventually one will bite and give up dat trashy pussy.

That little CRT is depressing

Nigga, its a television WITH a built in dvd player. Do i have to smack the fuck outta you?

On a side note, its really strange how the 90s were kinda cool and the early 2000s were kinda shitty. Its like we went backwards or something.

>that pic is from a 2002 van

I agree. Screen needs to be as large as possible. There's plenty of room for a player in the compartments to the left and right.

Early 2000's Impala with the 3.8L engine.

Owned by white people, of course. Pretty big grandma car, so should be easy to find one in good shape.

minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/cto/5967660277.html
Would this be good for a first car (purchased with my own money, not given to me) for an 18 year old?

Don't they have transmission issues?

If you don't mind the shit mileage

My current car gets worse mileage than a hummer, it'll be an upgrade.

This right here, Honda's 5AT was utter shit for about seven years from 2003-10

If there's even a hint of hesitation in the shifting on the test drive walk away unless you're prepared to risk a $1500-2K trans rebuild

minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/5999025550.html
How about a nissan maxima?
Right in my price range, seems to be a decently cheap entry-luxury/sporty vehicle.

It's mainly the 2003 that had the 5AT issues, it's heat related so you can fix it with an ATF cooler.

Honda used Dino ATF (z1) up until 2010, just buy one lower mileage one and change the fluid to DW-1 (Honda synthetic) and it should be fine.

Toyota Camry or a Honda Civic.

Pontiac G6

miata

Honda Element

Some sort of pickup truck from the late 2000s

My first car was a 1996 gmc jimmy with no reverse, a floating tank, and battery problems. shit was no fun

any V6 sedan from 2000 on
>gg