tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game, for pc you have to join using the link

>News
Frontier News Network 6 (preview of Live Fire mode and more additions)
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-6-13/
1/23 Server patch notes
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/9811/titanfall-2-server-update-1-23-2017/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/sharumdamaka/playlist/0uWt2HEDsxVUOmywBJtoKt
a.pomf.cat/mpxieq.zip
sendspace.com/file/dyw3yw
mega.nz/#!qw1DnIpL!TtY0KKaJadlIBAInltBsTOePhMTlEvV4zEYiU3SZ0Rs
dropbox.com/s/tfko85rgf4w9fxc/Hairs.zip?dl=0
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/6155/lady-and-the-titan-callsign-is-sexist-and-a-buzzkill
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpp9bjK5z1eFuXEq_dEJQcuLH4raePQCB
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGvNfVNreOWcJauKKa3h47UYyTI0A6Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=IBAYW0WGKtE&list=PLRMcXkadosW43B18ZSbYFqBnFn2myQwRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for playlist
open.spotify.com/user/sharumdamaka/playlist/0uWt2HEDsxVUOmywBJtoKt

Second for a.pomf.cat/mpxieq.zip

any way to get knife execution now that mountain dew doesn't have codes anymore?

Happy Australia day /tfg/

Buy it directly from the Advocate. All executions (except the phase execution) can be bought outright for credits.

could you use smth else
chrome insta blocks the link

Oh I didn't see it in the list. I thought it was exclusive.

Been away for a few days. Did that grapple tutorial guy make his grapple tutorials?

I haven't seen it. If he did, he would've posted it here.

Et tu. Woopy doo for the Upside Down!

>Overwatch playerbase memes 20 tick into infinity
>eventually gets full 60 tick even though it hardly made a difference

>Titanfall 2 playerbase isn't even aware of the 20 tick problem even though it's a hundred times more apparent in a game this fast
>we'll have to deal with it forever because Respawn doesn't recognize it as an issue

WHY ARENT AFKERS AUTO KICKED???

THE 5TH ROUND now and always at least one guy with 0/0/0.

They just feed

Not familiar with Chrome, what wouldn't it block?
Here's a couple other places for the same little zip file.
sendspace.com/file/dyw3yw
mega.nz/#!qw1DnIpL!TtY0KKaJadlIBAInltBsTOePhMTlEvV4zEYiU3SZ0Rs
dropbox.com/s/tfko85rgf4w9fxc/Hairs.zip?dl=0

/tfg/ are always going on a about it. Blame the RDDT circle jerk

So when will RDDT learn the error of their ways.

Pretty much. We go on about it because GOTTA GO FAST(ER), but RDDT doesn't care.

thanks it worked now

Would you hang out in an orbital drop pod with Pulse Blade-chan? It's a pretty snug fit in there.

I would drop my pod in her orbit if you follow my reasoning

I'd Gravity Star her on to my lap if you catch my drift.

ALRIGHT.
I'm gonna try user-chan's japanese voice mod again, hoping it won't break the game this time.

I'd fuck her senseless if you know what I mean

How does this dogshit STILL not have some form of MMR?

Apparently the only other fucking person online is some fucking speed demon that shits on everyone with the mastiff without even trying.

I'd phase shift into her if you know what I mean

You lost me

That would kill her.

Ok. If user-chan the modder is still around, there seems to be a problem about the mod that makes my game CTD upon launch. It worked for me for some time, weirdly enough, but now it won't, no matter what I do.
I dropped the files like indicated, and don't see what I could have done wrong, even though the possibility exists, of course.

>a.pomf.cat/mpxieq.zip

Fuck you

Chrome does that to all pomf links.

>people having leavers
>afk

WHY? Why can't the the premade clan members that end the round with 200 points each be on my team?

haven't got a clue, senpai, there's not really anything i can do to help you with this beyond asking you to try again

ask your mom to turn off parental settings or something

The won't. They're incapable.

I'm actually running into this as well. I've gotten it to boot and work a couple of times, but it crashes on launch more often than not.

Only if she has her original helmet.

I've got one in her pipes if you know what I mean

Too fast for love

Old post but I only just saw it, so.

forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/6155/lady-and-the-titan-callsign-is-sexist-and-a-buzzkill

O I am laffin lads.

It's not even that the person was offended. It's that the complaint was filed as an official bug report that is truly galling.

>Platform: I'm on XBox One. Bug probably affects all platforms.

I laughed pretty hard. Reading on down and seeing that the person proceeded to call out the campaign for having a male protag also got me pretty good.

Even after Respawn justified why a female protagonist wasn't in the cards. Either way, here's what FemCooper would've looked like.

Alright, no worries. I'll try again next time, maybe my computer needs to restart or some shit, we'll see

add Get Lucky and
HBFS pls

How about you learn to overcome challenges instead of ignoring them

Alright I'll add my favourite Daft punk stuff senpai gimmie a sec.

Forgot to mention, RAM was a disappointing album imo, but I've added Get Lucky and HBFS along with a few other discovery tracks.

New Prime Titan skins when ?

Your post needs to become a banner user.

Considering how flat Jack was as a character I think the game would've been better off with just calling the main character "Rifleman/Riflewoman" and let them be a mute character. You would still have dialogue options BT would reply to but your lines wouldn't be voiced. Less money spent on a VA and you could immerse yourself more, projecting onto the pilot and bonding with BT yourself.

yes, let's go to reddit or their official servers to complain about it
oh wait, you can't even criticize the devs without getting reminded 10 times that the DLC is free

forums of course not servers

I don't buy it. It's the connection you see built between Cooper and BT that really ties the entire singleplayer together. If one-half of those encounters aren't voiced, it doesn't feel fully realized. The campaign would not be as beloved as it is if BT was just talking to himself.

loving the crosshairs and jap voice mod.

ARIGATO MODDER-SAMA

>Jack had futuristic cyber tattoos
>Jane Cooper would have had Medieval Mystical Tattoos

Wonder what it means

>Spotify
Here's a playlist for not-nerds: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpp9bjK5z1eFuXEq_dEJQcuLH4raePQCB

I'll contribute my FAST playlist as well

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwGvNfVNreOWcJauKKa3h47UYyTI0A6Ig

> It's the connection you see built between Cooper and BT
"I lost my old Titan and will get a new one but eh, kinda liked the old one." Yeah, I could hear the heartbreak in his voice.

Is this game worth getting? It looks p good.

How active are PS4 fags here?

Yes, it is.

>console
Enjoy your aim assist

>complex
>spawns are so shit I go 5 feet from where I revive and there's a pilot around the corner or a tone watching a hallway
are you for fucking real with this

And lets not forget a ceiling over 75ish percent of the map so your titan always drops way far away. Complex is the worst fucking map. Yeah crash site's not particularly great, but complex is irredeemable.

Cooper was a bland neo-Troy Baker "white male" sounding motherfucker. If they could've expanded on the fact that he was a bottom-tier grunt, and thus was pretty inexperienced, that would've been cool, but it's just a throwaway plot device to train you in the beginning on the game mechanics.

The campaign was great because of level design, game mechanics, and platforming. It is almost great DESPITE the shitty story.

>BT sacrifices himself TWICE for you

just shitty writing desu.

>complaining he can't just drop his titan wherever he wants like a retard

maybe use your brain??? it adds a dimension of strategy.

thanks senpai

Why does goosing feel so good m8s? Is it the hit marker sound?

youtube.com/watch?v=IBAYW0WGKtE&list=PLRMcXkadosW43B18ZSbYFqBnFn2myQwRw
some of the songs might work

Is Attrition the only game mode played on pc?

The interactions between BT and Cooper were enjoyable. And the part where you get caught right before the smart pistol i thought was well done. DESU it's a FPS game, not like we were expecting a *story*.

Shit i can't even remember the last game i played that had a good story.

Petty much, although when the next update rolls you can que for multiple game modes of your choice at once, so it wont be as much of an issue.

if you want to play other stuff besides bounty hunt, jump into mixtape. its the only way.

The other modes are only played through MixTape. Nobody cares to queue in the individual modes.

Once the new Find Game browser shows up, I'm sure a couple modes will be frequented, and the rest will be dead forever.

Okay so I got the jap voices/english subtitles working. Question though, it doesn't show subtitles for my Titan OS, any workaround?

Anyone got the webm of the fast gauntlet time using grav stars?

Repostan Air Dash pilot sketch.

That's funny because mine is the other way around with certain faction leaders. Maybe this info will help Modder-tan

Did some more private match testing, it DOES give me the subs for the titan os just only like 60% of the time. Mildly annoying but not a big issue.

Fuck coloseum and fuck grenades

>tfw you see [TFG] and you go a little faster than normal

needs a gap between her legs

This early demo of the new UI seems to imply that everyone will be in the same mixtape queue, and depending on which modes you have selected, it will match you simultaneously across those different modes. Note that Live Fire is set apart from the Mixtape options.

my goal in this game is to play a single round of free for all

No way, those meaty pilot thighs are perfect for crushing your head (or dick) like a watermelon

fat fucks can't go fast

checkmate

degenerate

>EZBS
>same guy that was running cloak devotion tone

In other words, if you wanted to queue exclusively for one mode, you would have only the one mode toggled in your mixtape.

>Do most of the damage against enemy titans as Northstar in Attrition
>About to take the killing shot on a doomed titan, just gotta charge this shot
>Someone else in an Ion steals the kill, seemingly just waiting nearby to dump two Laser Shots at it
>Repeats several times during the whole match
>Get awarded with 0 Titan kills, bottom of the scoreboard
>Repeats for several matches
At least Assists count towards merits now.

Since launch, I too, haven't found of game of that

if you stun pilots with arc you're gay tbqh

what if rEEspawn nerfed ions laser damage but buffed spliter rifle to be useful?

You need to use that RMB

Splitter Rifle is already useful. It's a good weapon for boxing at most ranges, and zooming in with RMB to activate the split shot ratchets up your damage immensely. Magdumping with the split shot as an alpha strike does incredible damage and is great for finishing off enemies up close.

>use energy for anything but laser shot or shield
it's good at splitting pilots insides in an open field tho i'll give you that

no because then the 5 shot splitter would be fucking insane, you can already burn through titans very quick with it.

FORCED TO GO SLOW

tho the regular fire is 5-4 shot kill vs pilots
that does not seem right

It's better to use RMB if a titan is close to you. Throwing tripwire in his face and blasting splitter rifle alt will be more efficient than saving for two shots of laser

Splitter Rifle is already more than powerful enough. Stop wasting all your energy on Laser Shot and you'll find Splitter Rifle to be putting out a ton more damage when you get up in someone's face in zoom mode.

Laser Shot doesn't need a damage nerf, it needs a small energy cost increase.
If it is bumped up slightly above 500 energy cost, it will add a longer delay between firing two consecutive Laser Shots (which is currently only one second).
If the energy cost were 550, the delay between two laser shots would be about 2.5 seconds

That's what the Laser Shot is for (and tripwire if you're dealing with especially slow groundwalkers).