/mh16g/ - Marvel Heroes 2016 General

Test Center: marvelheroes.com/test-center
Marvel Heroes Database: marvelheroes.info/
Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume
THANK-YOU-FOR-VERIFYING-YOUR-EMAIL

SUPERGROUP:
/co/ has a supergroup (guild) that changes it's name every other week to something thematic involving the word "mugga". Ask in thread for an invite, all are welcome.

DISCORD:
discord.gg/QtqG7SS

Marvel Heroes 2016 2.0 Patch Notes:
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/307419/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/marvelheroes/comments/5q66n5/support_to_ultimate_pack_owner_lost_your_free/
youtube.com/watch?v=YBjw27z_QAU
forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/310003/marvel-heroes-2016-2-01-patch-notes
twitter.com/Marvel/status/824633368218370049
youtube.com/watch?v=rq_V6WHSmQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

new tier list when

thanos?

>term
>raid
>world boss

btw Dr. Strange rip is out

>raid

please no

Raids are fun even if they're too easy

>another thread for a dead game
Gazfags once again confirmed for retards

ded game
ded thread
ded guild

WiltedCarrot was RIGHT!

they're fun but the amount of time you spend actually doing it per week vs the amount of time they spend developing it makes it not worth it

I'd rather them develop some sort of endgame that actually suits a game made for grinding

>red envelope
>doesn't give me an event item 3 times in a row

well ok

So can Juggernaut nerd

shoo, d3, you ded too

>Colossus
>still unkillable even sitting in Doombot waves in CMM

ah my Netflix farmer is still alive, thank god

How's panther?

Black.

but can you do damage with him? not memeing, how do you do damage with him post patch?

You don't really, I was mostly joking. He's good if you wanna scum it and leech off groups but yeah he just doesn't do much compared to Marvel.

wait till tomorrow when he gets fixed

mh16g.jpg

>not 4k
Pleb.

my monitor is only 1080p though

Aw, hotpockets deleted my sfw cpr.

is there any character even as good as carol right now?

yes but we(Apex) have agreed to keep it a secret so it doesn't get nerfed

le gaz face

AWW CRAP SUPUH TIGHTS

Reed

Beast is on the TC. Reminder that if DarkBeast doesn't like your feedback then it won't even be considered.

>reddit.com/r/marvelheroes/comments/5q66n5/support_to_ultimate_pack_owner_lost_your_free/
>make account in 2013
>buy ultimate pack
>eventually get free hero unlock from when game patch
>never use it, hoard the offering
>lose the free unlock with Biggest Update
>complain like a baby and Asros comes in to fix it
God damn, I didn't realize it was possible to be this much of a bitch.

reminds me of when i was retail manager and soccer moms would complain about coupons/offers that expired.

>i'm a loyal customer! just pretend it's a week ago!
no you stupid cunt use it or lose it

>i'll never shop here again!
two days later there they are

Was the free unlock even retroactively added to all accounts? I thought it was only for new accounts after the update, so I don't get how he could have gotten that free unlock if his account was made in 2013. Asros even commented, "Just spoke with Jeff, he's going to reach out to resolve the issue." as if everyone did get the free unlock?

Now RR gets to stay Fight/Int but Doreen still gets Speed. Jesus wept.

>be Gaz
>work on huge update for months
>release it
>people are blasting your shit all because of a movement nerf

I can't speak to the movement nerf but my gripe is the fact that rocket is turbo fucking ruined, not only did they break his builds they kept the fucking turrets.

They obviously don't give two shits about what people want and all their crying so why bother keeping the turrets around when they have NEVER made sense on him.

it's annoying but it'll be moot after the item patch hits and that might be sooner than we imagine

they said it's coming after Beast and Beast is already on TC. Also I doubt the item patch will need as much TC time as the talent patch did

What would you want in place of turrets?

I kinda of like them personally. I know a lot of people want more focus on Groot but if they're going to do that they might as well just make him his own hero.

Rocket has turrets because they wanted to have a character that was like a Path of Exile totems build which was the most popular build in 2012

DEAD THREAD
E
A
D

G
A
M
E

truth hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=YBjw27z_QAU

WASSUPEVERYBODY

I just started playing on a complete whim, can I get some general tips?

I chose Taskmaster as my first hero because he was my favorite character in MvC3. Is he good in this game?

Yeah, he's in a pretty good position with a good amount of variety. If you're just starting out, I would suggest trying the story mode, since the first ~6 (they skipped chapter 4, for some reason) have been updated and are pretty polished. You'll unlock powers from Lv1 to Lv30, and you should try switching powers out as you see fit if you want to try something new. If you want to break off story mode, there's other gamemodes available like Midtown, Holo-Sim, and etc.

What exactly are Industry City and Midtown?

Industry City (ICP) and Midtown (MM) are essentially large maps with constantly respawning trash mobs and a specific set of bosses. Haven't been to ICP in a while, I think the bosses are Mandarin, Mr. Hyde, one or two others, and then Crossbones. MM's bosses are Black Cat, Mole Man, Man-Ape, and Crossbones. In addition to those sets of bosses, every ~3 minutes there's a new 'wave', which is essentially an event.

For ICP, you have to clear the map of various mobs or set of bosses before culminating in another boss. For MM, it's usually just a set of bosses, three to six depending on the wave.

wtf are they thinking with cosmic raids

>do cosmic MUSP
>clear last boss in 11 seconds

yea i guess it was just those floor fires on twins one shotting people, wiped the entire party because no one knew kek

Taskie is actually a really solid pick for a starter right now

He gains from every attribute so gearing is incredibly easy

He has a ranged build and a melee build, both solid, as well as hybrid options. He gives a little flavor from other heroes.

Good choice to find out which direction you want to go next.

>tfw 31k Armor Drives

We just face smashed the Monolith. Idk what the fuck gaz did.

That's definitely not why.
Genius-level intellect
Master tactician

He likes guns.

Auto Smart guns are great tactically and making his own custom turrets shows off his smarts.

Literally a no brainer.

>guild only can survive with broken OP characters

Must be really fun trivializing content xD

>no brainer
>literally has never used turrets during his rise in popularity
It's like when they gave him a ton of traps in MvC3, it was literally out from left field.

Because the movement, invul, and omega system were just sugar coating the game.

With no invul, and lack of movement and bosses (2-4 at a time especially) just throw out moves that two shot you ever 2 seconds and you will run out of dashes eventually.

And with infinity not nearly as strong as omega was due to severe lack of power per point spent, damage is lacking, along with the cosmic tier buffs of higher than old cosmic health, its shit.

You take more damage more often and do less damage, which means bosses are longer, and longer bosses means more damage and kills TTL .

>They broke my exact canon lore therefore is shit.

It's not far fetched that he uses advanced tech.

And marvel obviously gave it the go ahead MH and mvc3 so what's the issue if marvel agrees that it is canon enough to be used?

>With no invul, and lack of movement and bosses (2-4 at a time especially) just throw out moves that two shot you ever 2 seconds and you will run out of dashes eventually.

no one is dying because they aren't getting dash charges fast enough to keep dodging

most boss telegraphs are long enough where if you run out of one you'll get another charge by the time you're back in the fight

people are dying because they're still trying to facetank shit they could before

When the screen is full of particle effects in MM and you aren't using one of the better heroes this patch, you definitely get hit.
There are plenty of skill that launch after a half second.

I never face tanked shit, and even manage to avoid majority of red.

But just the normal attacks are fucking me over.
Those tiny bullet projectiles are just chunking me down.

Dodging completely out of the fight will keep you alive, yeah. By the time you get back into the fight you have to dodge out again.

I will agree that ranged mobs are completely fucked right now.

>Dodging completely out of the fight will keep you alive, yeah. By the time you get back into the fight you have to dodge out again.

yeah on some waves in CMM this is a real pain in the ass

really makes the heroes that can group up bosses shine the most, makes seeing telegraphs so much easier when they're coming from a central point

Kinetic vortex is my main gripe.

>fighting at range
>kinetic vortex
>Rhino uppercut meant for Colossus hits me
>Goblin bombs me midair

Fuckin RIP. Also when two bosses roll missile shield in the same wave.

Playing daredevil in CMM boss waves I definitely spend a lot more time actively dodging, I don't have trouble running out of dashes, I still rarely die, and it has been an overall much more engaging combat experience since the update

boss affixes in this game are poorly implemented in general

unfortunately it's probably far, far bottom on the list on things to improve for Gaz

apparently omega items are stalled for now partly because of the team working on bosses/boss powers (and some other things but that was the first thing they listed)

On the other hand, this annoying votex is literally the first time in the entire history of ever that there has been a boss affix you actually notice and are affected by

bumpan for morning muggas

Human Torch is pretty great post update. What's the time for 1-60 right now with 200%? I might get him orange if story mode is as good as people have been saying.

the fuck

are you being serious?

lack of omega items is crippling the game right now

>hey guys we totally rebalanced the game!
>what items? Oh those will be out next year!

Pretty sure all the crippling bugs are what is cripping the game right now

last update kill the game

ggwp

This, I've found multiple talents that either don't work or flat-out break shit.

The most annoying is either Hybrid Jean's talent not working properly, or how Emma/Rogue need to have Domination slotted (which I hope is a fucking bug).

this is what you get when you rely on players to test the game for you, instead of devs actually playing and testing the game.

They will increase the rewards of cosmic zones and no1 will remember omega items. At least game will focus on actual MMO aspect, which I am more than okay with

about 60 min with 200% hero exp synergy. It's good to get some uniques from hightown at lvl 11 to speed up the process in the future

gg

>pre-patch character has spirit on crit/brut passive
>post-patch it's removed

>PATCH

FINALLY

IN BEFORE THEY DIDN'T FIX GHOST RIDER'S UNIQUES

>new archetype system is supposed to be a way to stack extra damage
>what it basically amounts to is "here are two arbitrary infinity nodes that you can only invest into the boring selection" because the +main attribute always provides more overall damage then the interesting stuff like +sig damage or +attack speed

RIP MH

HT? Really? Man, I'm about to dive into some of the shitty heroes post-update and see how they are now. How's Strange?

Strange is pretty good. Some of the best survivability for a ranged character. Has a somewhat viable summon build, also just a regular ranged build.

HT is pretty great too.

Reed is one of the hardest hitters right now and will probably get nerfed.

Storm is an AOE monster.

Night Crawler is bretty good and gets a lot of invuln time.

Mags does pretty beastly damage but dunno how the update affects him.

They fucking made Swags Dura/Intel. So I took off all his gear. Now they're changing him to Energy/Intel...

It has been known for the entire week that they were doing this. You cucked yourself.

If I was going to stream us a movie what would be the optimal ways of doing that

Probably on something like vaughnlive, i'm not aware of too many services that don't give a fuck about what you stream.

Servers are up.

forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/310003/marvel-heroes-2016-2-01-patch-notes

>tippy toe's bow unchanged

>94,999

>Magneto was right shirt changed from area and energy damage to 3 DURA/ 3 INT
>Magneto was changed from DURA / INT to ENER / INT

Please do one or the other gazillion you imbeciles.

>thread for dead game still alive

Looks like magneto was wrong

>Cosmic Trial difficulty has been slightly increased.

Hah I already got my no legendary no blessings no uru Nightcrawler and Magneto through the trial yesterday eat shit

Good luck getting revived faggot

Is there a way to unbind catalysts yet? I want to give my 3 int 3 energy catalyst to magneto since Phoenix can't use genetic mutations, but what if gaz jumps the shark and changes his attributes again.

when i switched affixes it unbinded, so i guess just find a trash cata

twitter.com/Marvel/status/824633368218370049
Hope you're hype for another mobile gameprobably.

youtube.com/watch?v=rq_V6WHSmQs

Marvel Heroes 2 confirmed

it's a multi-game/multi-year deal

Avengers are so fucking boring. If Marvel doesn't want to / aren't allowed to use X-men for anything they should just stop doing things entirely