Porsche kills 2 teenage girls

Plano police confirm two 16-year-old girls died and another was injured when the Porsche they were traveling in crashed into a tree late Friday night. Family and friends identified the victims as Samantha Sacks and Lilly Davis. Sydney Sacks, the older sister of Samantha, gave NBC DFW a picture of her sister and Davis standing side by side.

Friends confirmed Kendall Murray was injured in the collision. She remains hospitalized at Medical City Plano and was listed in critical condition Saturday evening. "All three of the girls in the accident were best friends. They played volleyball together so they’re really good friends," Sydney said. The crash happened Friday around 11:30 p.m. in the 1600 block of Mira Vista Road.

Officers said the 2016 Porsche Macan was speeding southbound when the driver struck a tree in the road's median. Police said Sacks and Davis died at the scene. Sydney Sacks said she and her sister did everything together. "She had such a bright future ahead of her. She wanted to be a doctor. She wanted to go to Harvard," Sydney said. "She was always bold and honest and always a light, always laughing," friend Kyra Cooper said about Davis.

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Crash-in-Plano-Kills-Two-Teenage-Girls-And-Injures-Another-413490563.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_5BnNT64M
hms.harvard.edu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People die every day. Nobody cares.

>She wanted to be a doctor. She wanted to go to Harvard
lol

>Porsche kills 2 teenage girls

No stupid cunt killed herself, guaranteed they where playing on their phone, stupid bitches can't put that shit down for more than 2 seconds. SAD!

They may have been attempting to dodge a trash can
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7_5BnNT64M

B-but user. You weren't there.

Wow. Porsche should be outlawed.

hms.harvard.edu/

I don't understand what's so funny about Harvard Medical School.

three bimbos kill themselves*

>speeding
>16 y/o
>blame the manufacturer
>america
>land of blaming people for being poor but not blaming them for crashing their gifted or borrowed porsches

...where's the cayenne?

>woman doctor
she couldn't even drive an automatic car in a straight line

2016 Porsche Macan... ROASTIES BTFO

Crashed into a tree before the shoot

>two rich teenage bitches waste themselves in one of daddy's cars
Weeping tears of sorrow for them.

Dunn goofed.

this.

besides Porsche should be blamed for this, it the incompetence of women drivers for not know how to drive right.

>Get a Porsche
>pick the SUV
Death by poor taste.

At least now they won't feel the sorrow of their parents being deported back to mexico.

RYAN DUNN GOOFED

>multiple 16 girls
>Porsche
>speeding
>tree crash

really not that hard to figure out familam

retarded parents for buying that car baka

Why the fuck did these bitches have a nicer car than me.

Good riddance, fucking thots. I wish I was at the scene so that I could rape their unconscious bodies.

>crashed into a tree late Friday night
A drunk driver managed to only kill themselves and someone who willingly got in the vehicle with them, I'd call that a win.

Because they have a rich daddy, who probably had a rich daddy, who probably had a rich daddy, who probably was the son of a plantation owner, who was probably poor Irish trash.

How was your 15th birthday?

It's a Macan dogg don't get too cut up.

lmao look at this poorfag who had poor parents

>v6 mustang

kek, of course it's autotragic as well

Why do rich roasties get such nice cars?

REEEEEEEEEE

>being born
fucking plebian

I'd fuck the shit outta then tbqh

I'm sure it could outperform your rusted out 25 year old Civic.

>v6
>outperform

nice try fag

poor people are extremely bitter and jealous.

Alright. Post your car.

kek underrated post

>not a GT500
fag

Silver subie, eat shit

Why didn't they get a Tesla? They're so safe. Only 1 person has ever died in one.

why girls born in 2001 are allowed to drive

only in america lamo

>Watermarked image

We TOTALLY believe you and all, but how about a picture YOU took.

*roasties

What a beautiful turd you found.

How about you post your bus pass?

>arrogant rich morons kill themselves thinking they're invincible
enh.

How about you post your puss, boss?

Looks like I was right.

>another bunch of dead whiteys
good desu

lol spotted you

Nobody is actually blaming porsche, OP just put that as the title to trigger Veeky Forums.

>couple of roasties die
>somehow a bad thing

Any reason you have to sound like trump tweeting

It's the new meme you sensitive liberal dip. Besides, Porsche-related fatalities are no laughing matter, show some respect.

you deserve to die if you own a macan or a cayenne. The ghost of Ferdinand Porsche should throw you in a gas chamber.

This. A Porsche with more than 2 doors is never worth getting.

As much as I dis like the Macan and Cayenne, those cars being bought for rich housewives pretty much paid for cars like the 918 spyder and GT3 RS to be manufactured

nothing of value was lost.

>teenage girls
>two of them

well there's your problem. Actually it aint even a problem. It''s a comedy

this tbqh

Rich white girl kills herself in car accident after trying to take a selfie at 80 mph. Many such cases!

>She wanted to be a doctor. She wanted to go to Harvard
Medical lesson #1: If you wrap yourself around a tree you die, and you can't become a doctor if you're dead.

>two teenage girls kill a porsche

doesn't sound like it was the car's fault. therefore it is there fault for driving fast without knowing how to do so safely.

>ford
parents hate her

hopkins is superior.

I bet those dumb fucks didn't even know how to drive the car and there parents are dumb fucks for being two dumb fuck girls a car they don't know how to drive.

It probably couldn't actually.

Why should I care lol? People die every day. People that sure as fuck didn't live a life as good as those gashes.

Guys, you gotta look at the bright side. They could've ruined a actually good car.

Porsche, where darwinism still works.

>V6 mustang
>nice

they're only "nice" if you're vain

go K swap a civic and reclaim your masculinity. the muscle cars of old were just tuned up family hauler shitboxes.

They deserved to die if they can't even drive a car in a straight line.

lmfao desu

That's a fucking big forehead.

dont disrespect

The airbag couldn't even protect that entire abomination.

It IS true though...
She does has an Astrodome of a forehead...

Bust a Nut!

Are those pictures taken after the crash? Her nose looks flat.

>things Porsche has taught us:
>crashing into trees is bad

>he thinks my ex-gf crashes porsches

Sorry, all thots look the same.

>fucking thots

I'm glad they didn't kill anyone else.

Hope the tree's okay.

Pic unrelated.

so your saying i should buy a plantation

stacies BTFO

hey guys, i'm a student at shepton high school, and i have some more info on the accident. at the front of the school students wrote the names of the two who died in chalk (pic related) and i also have some information from the people who were there.

the girls were racing some of their friends down the street. when they crashed, the people they were racing helped pull out the third girl who survived. this is a perfect example of why 16 year olds are braindead drivers.

i originally made a thread about this yesterday, the thread is be safe out there guys

underaged ban, fuck off

shit parenting will result in premature deaths of offspring.

kek

>sam
>lilly
Pleb tier names desu

btfo summerfag

I knew these girls and their older sisters. I saw this crash site the other night and I'm just now reading about it, I live in Plano. Craziness.

"She wanted to be a doctor and go to Harvard" is the affluent white people version of "he a gud boy doe he dindu nuffin wrong"

>everybody salty these girls had rich parents and wouldn't ever date them
Veeky Forums never fails to disappoint