/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous Chapter: >[Rerun: Prison Tower's Howling Demon of Vengeance]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/ezqrc6/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170125.php#nav

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants
- Half AP main story missions until February 8th
- FGO PS4 VR in development: news.fate-go.jp/2017/rswcrc/

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12195376/
youtube.com/watch?v=IMxWLuOFyZM
twitter.com/hrncgmn/status/823843130902384645
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Xth for best archer.

What makes it an asspull?

Will we ever see the three of them together again?

Turkeyhandle is dead so never

Thanks to secondaries there will always be a war between FSN and FZ

Dead game

Five years, when the next carnival starts.

>Originally there was going to be "Shinji route", an option to accept his invitation to join forces in the Fate route, players would have gotten to see a bit of Shinji's good side. But with the tight schedule with the deadline has forced them to cut it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just butthurt Cufag/Arturiafag that can't accept a shitter defeated them using brain and tactic over sheerpower

This is your Quetzalcoatl for the day

some of the deleted scenes restored for the UBW anime right?

They are made to be Onee-chans

>tfw I have better taste than 90% of this thread

strawpoll.me/12195376/

No

Nobu a CUTE.

I remember hearing that Illya's flashback was planned content for the Illya route and that Nasu wanted to do more with Kuzuki hence the big chat with Archer before Shirou, Rin and Lancer show up at the church.

feels good to be part of the 10%

It wasnt, the new Illya scenes were just pandering to Zerofags as the director wanted it to be a Zero sequel. The Kuzuki was like 2 minutes ripped out of Hollow Ataraxia.

I finally did it, lads.

I unlocked... The Strongest Servant.

Cute Beast

Feels better being in the 0%. What's the pool about this time?

What's THE BEST King Arthur story?

What if this is the welfare for Saber Wars 2?

This one

youtube.com/watch?v=IMxWLuOFyZM

Fate/Zero

my dick cannot handle this much fetishes user

Excalibur
Alternate timeline Lancer Mode when

Then I'll play the event instead of skipping it like I did with the first one.

>an Illya flashback is somehow pandering to Zerofags

But that's not Gil, Herc, Saber, Enkidu, Void, Solomon, King Hassan, Scathach, Achilles, Karna or Saver.

>nasu wanted to integrate the 4th hgw into fsn but abridged it instead

would it have become the longest VN ever made?

I hope Nobu and Okita are in Extella 2

Who need Dantes when there is already superior SSR Avenger around.

Jeanne Alter dread

Yes, the shit with Iri and the grail mud was Zerofag pandering. The flashback in the VN itself was already extensive enough.

Someone with good taste might need him

"man this one doesn't have anything special but her true form"
>those eyes

MUH MUH

best boy

Well yeah I said Strongest servant, user.

Not Jobber Servant.

>can't even kill Archimedes with her NP

When we will get Fafnir as servant though

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

>Zero was a good prequel

It's been about a month.
Why didn't you protect his smile /fgog/?

Can I hope to see less Jeannes in my All support slots now?

> Killing your butler

That'd just be silly, user.

I want to gently cut the pay of whoever retarded DW employee thought it was a good idea to introduce a new challenge quest so we have something to do but not enable it day 1 and laugh at his misery with my daughter.

What if I have all the avengers ? and the rulers too

Is she putting her heel in Tamamo's butt?

>ayo hol up

How else were they supposed to show Acht indoctrinating her? Just show him telling her that Kiritsugu was a fag and never loved her or Irisviel?

No until I get him
But I'm trying my best

Li Shuwho knows what's up

There is some info on how Nasu planned the Illya route h-scenes from interviews though; there would've been Leysritt paizuri.

>All Avengers have non interlude damage nps
Maybe it's a class feature.

After Kanna

>No EAM
>shilled by a shitter who isn't as skilled as Karna

sure

THe episode was emotionally dull as fuck. The atmosphere was not portrayed correctly, Illya/Berserker bond was understated, most of Winter Forest context was missing and most of filler additions non-canon and pointless.

Gotta get vengeance somehow, user.

How can it be non-canon if it is written by the original author?

>twitter.com/hrncgmn/status/823843130902384645

what is this jap meme referencing?

>shilled Sanzo
>shilled Nezha

Did he just existed to wank other chink?

To be fair, Karna's a high bar for skill.

>UBW 2014 was a good adaptati-

Your boi Karna's next.

Do we know how much Sakurai working on Extella? How much of Altera was Sakurai?

I'm having a day where I just feel mad as fuck at everything. What's a good way to alleviate anger?

He then proceeds to lose to Karna and laments how Karna is more skilled.

Why weren't Fate fans happy with it?

Altera was all Nasu

Sakurai was Nero and Tamamo

Altera was Nasu, everything else Sakurai.

Fap to a doujin of a character you hate getting raped

Habanero?

WTF I LOVE MIURA NOW!

>Karna can't even defeat Gawain without Numeral
>Lu Bu btfo Gwain without Numeral and forced him to back off even when he has Numeral
Kek

>he hasn't played Karna's substory

Li straight up says that Karna's more skilled than him and laments that he'll never live it down that he lost. He doesn't even blame powerlevels, it's pure skill and Karna's conviction that Tamamo is worthy to follow.

>those fonts

Kill someone

>gawain gets fucked by lu bu during this stage
>karna praises gawain's skill

what did he mean by this

Liz works on Liz Logic, silly Mathman

Karna is a nice guy?

>things that never happened

Besides, Karna's never gone against Numeral Gawain with his armor.

Karna's a nice boy who doesn't want Gawain to feel bad.

>Sakurai was Nero
I remember the
>Nero was Nasu in Extella it's not Sakurai
shitposters now

-UBW changed from the awesome gears filling the horizon, swords as far as the eye can see and mist covering the ground to a grey hill with a few swords.
-The Last Stardust scene would have been pretty good if they had immediately followed it by Shirou getting his resilve back and started charging, but instead they decided to pad the fight for yet another ep, and they almost completely missed the point of the fight on top of that
-Archer was supposed to take the shot for Shirou, representing that he was willing to leave it to him
-Cut Gil not attacking Rin because losing Saber meant losing a pleasure he wanted to thoroughly savor. Gil decides to kill Rin, then he decides not to, then he decides to pick up where left off with Saber, then he just leaves
-Shirou jump 50 feet in the air and deflect all the swords by hand
-Angra Mainyu doesn't immediately begin to swallow Gil when Saber breaks Shirou's RM (Excalibur was the reason the bubble didn't hold, so to speak), instead, an extended scene plays out that makes Shirou look like an incompetent for not finishing Gil off and infers both Angra Mainyu and Archer are there to save his shortcoming
-Final ep was supposed to demonstrate that Shirou was going to be different from Archer since he is supposed to metaphorically take more steps than Archer did. And then what ended up in the episode almost implies the direct opposite.
-michael bay shaky cam, excessive usage of special effects, rapid cuts with minimal animation, and that weird Naruto like exaggeration of movement

He was trying to make him feel better about being a shitter

someone post the page from Fox's tail

2bqh f@m the biggest fuck up was not correctly portraying why Shirou used his 2nd Command Spell to stop Saber from attacking Caster.

Caster was about to kill Taiga there, that's why Shirou used his Command Spell, but Miura made it look like he was just an idiot. Clearly not a Fate fan, otherwise he couldn't have missed something so critical to the story.

I just see that no last words are said by the enemy servant who are killed by the King Hassan's NP. This isn't a bug, is it?

Jinako forced him to use his NP on threat of CS, which leaves him weakened. Leo comes out at the end of the fight and says that Karna would likely win if his master had helped at all. It's a case of world's best master against world's worst.

>gawain gets fucked by lu bu

He only resists a Galatine blast to the face.

Play Katamari Damacy

>Illya/Berserker bond was understated, most of Winter Forest context was missing
While I can agree on that, you should remember that in VN Heracles is basically the narrator in this flashback. So just voicing his thoughts about how he shouldn't attack wolves and by doing so cause any pain to Illya wouldn't be a very good idea if they're trying to make this flashback more about Illya, would it?

All I know is that Altera and Archimides are Nasu's.

Why would Karna think that, even though Tamamo time and again proves herself to be complete garbage at the job?

Is Karna husbando material?

Karna never sugarcoats things